DanTDM a love story

By thatironicPhangirl

Pretend that Dan is in highschool and he falls madly In Love with lily. This story is in Lily's POV More

Hello there
Becoming close
The project and bonding
Sparks and sparkels
Question
Date Day!
To the Dance
The Letter
The (American) Football Game
Trip?!?!?
Leaning Tower of Pisa
Something Planned
Day Around the Town
Heading Home
Universty
Deeply Saddened
Off to University
Finally at university
First day without Dan
Gamer Gal
DAN!
Gaming buddies?
Dan's Family
Christmas Eve!
Christmas
Back at University
No more university?
Good bye school, hello youtube
The BIG question and the BIG answer
Plan making and drsss shopping
Wedding Day!
Wedding reception
NEW HOUSE
Moving in for realzies! and A package from LDShadowlady?!
Honeymoon
First Island
Meteor Shower and Pregnant?
Last Day of the honeymoon
A new Family Member
Ellie's Home!
Arriving at Insomnia
Insomnia Day Two
Girls Night Out
Leaving Insomnia
QUICK UPDATE
Pug Walking and Grosery Shopping
Going Swiming
Movie Time
Bad Weather
OMG
Vlog, shopping, and a friend
Last Few Touches
Dan my Hero
Girls Night In
Doctor Who
Authors note
Chilling at home
My Painting
Dan's Birthday planning
Dan's Birthday
CONGRATS DAN
Emma's Wedding?!?
A/N
Sorry
Sorry still
Short mall trip
Emma's Wedding
Disney World
A/N Help me guys
The flight
Hotel
Disney Day One
Beach
Flying back home
Home

Insomnia Day One

167 7 1
By thatironicPhangirl

TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* Went the alarm. "Ugh" I groaned. I got up. Same with Dan. "Ready for Day one of Insomnia?" Dan asked. "Yup" I replied. We got dressed and went over our schedule. "Okay. Meet up with fans is at 10:30 - 11:30. " Dan said. "Then we have a meet up with LDShadowlady and Joel at 12:00" I said. "And finally we have a stage thing to play a live Minecraft game at 2:00" Dan finished. "Pretty cool" I said. I looked at the clock. 10:00am. "Dude! We better go our fan meet up is in like a half hour." I said. "We better hurry" Dan said.

We rushed downstairs holding hands. We just made it in time. We sat at one table. "Ready for loads of people?" Dan asked. "Bring it" I replied. The people started coming. "Hi I'm Carly" this little girl said coming up to us. "Hi Carly" Dan and I said. She handed us some fanart. "This is really good art!" I said. "Thanks" Carly replied. We took a picture with her.

TIME SKIP

The fan thing was finally over. "Wow Dan! You got Lot of Crème eggs!" I said. Dan was carrying a lot. "Yep" Dan replied. I helped him a little. We dropped our stuff off at our hotel room. "Ugg. I'm gonna change shirts. " I said. "Ok" Dan replied. I put on my navy blue shirt with a lace design. Then Dan and I headed out to meet up with Lizzie and Joel. I just wore my cat socks because YOLO.

"Oi! Over here" I heard a familiar voice say. "Is that Lizzie?" I asked pointing to a pink haired girl waving to us. "I believe so" Dan replied. We waved and went over to then. "Long time no see" Lizzie said hugging Dan friendly. "Hi Lizzie" Dan replied. "Sup" Joel said shaking Dans hands. "Sup" Dan replied. "So this is Lily" Dan said introducing me. "Hi" I said. "Hi Lily. I'm Lizzie" Lizzie said. "I know. I Watch your videos... Same with You Joel" I replied. I shook their hands. "I knew you two are the perfect couple. I'm team Dily" Lizzie said. "Im team Jizze" I replied. We got a table and sat down at a table and ordered some food.

TIME SKIP

"We gotta get on Stage" Dan said. "Ok shoot" I said. "We better hurry then. My meet up is at 2" Lizzie said. We all rushed over. As Dan and I got backstage they told us to go on stage. Everyone cheered as we went on stage. We went it holding hands and waving. Over the intercom they played a remix of my theme song and Dans theme song. "Hello guys" the host said. "Hi" Dan and I replied. "So I heard that you two are the together?" The host asked. "Yup" Dan said. We started to play the game.

Once we finished that we waved to the crowed and left the stage. Then we were tired and we just chilled in our room the rest of the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
270K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
209K 9.8K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1M 64.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...