Convergence [KLONNIE]

Por numinousx

{Book One} "There is no surprise that you do not trust me, Bonnie Bennett," Klaus began, taking a long sip of... Mรกs

cast โ”
โ†ณ act I
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
โ†ณ act II
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
...
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven

chapter six

3K 129 48
Por numinousx

chapter six. 

"I'm going to find you, witch," A deep voice growled, obviously belonging to that of a man. He stepped on a stray twig alerting whoever else that was near that he was coming for them. "And when I do, I'm going to make you wish you were never born."

Bonnie tried to run quietly. She was doing her best to avoid any large patches of dry leaves that could crunch or sticks that could snap. She was thinking about climbing one of the trees but she realized that she would have been in a terrible bind if she was seen.

Just as Bonnie smirked that she was far enough away from her, she lifted her foot and put it down. All of a sudden, right below her brown boots, she heard a snap. She couldn't hear anything for a split second, but just as fast as the stillness started, it stopped. Footsteps began to bang against the forest floor, getting closer to her with every step he made.

Not trying anymore to stay quiet, the Bennett witch took off down the long path of seemingly endless trees. As she glanced behind her, she saw that the man had brown hair, but she couldn't quite make out his face.

Who was he? Or, at the very least, who did he think she was?

Abruptly, she took left behind some random trees. She took off her neck scarf and threw it to her right. That way, if he came behind her, he'd think she took a right when in reality she kept straight.

However, the man chasing her was smarter than he looked. He appeared in front of her and she recognized him as one of the witches Damon had killed for going after Elena. "Please-" She started but was cut off by his deep voice getting closer to her.

"You sat back and watched me die," He started. As he walked toward her, she could feel her heart sinking. There was nowhere else for her to run. As he swung his arm to punch, Bonnie ducked and tried to turn. She knew she was way over her head if she thought she was winning this fight. As she turned and started to run, his foot connected to the back of her head.

She could feel blood begin to ooze from where she was kicked. She hit the ground with a thump, and a stray log slashed open her ankle. She let out a yelp, but her mind quickly blocked it out.

The man jumped on top of her, grabbing her head and beating it to the ground. He pulled out a knife and swiftly sliced her skin on her side. Bonnie's hands tried to travel up to his eyes, but pain echoed through every nerve in her body, she couldn't keep her hands from shaking.

Bonnie slammed her eyes shut just as the man lifted the knife and hovered it over her throat. All of a sudden, his weight disappeared off her torso. While his weight felt good no longer being pressed against her, it also was the only thing pressing against the cut he had made on her side.

Tears flowed down her closed eyes as she tried to use her trembling hands to put pressure on her wound. After all she did to finally be free of pain, even in death, she still couldn't escape it.

Her eyes opened slowly. The tears made what she was seeing a bit blurry, but instead of seeing the man from earlier, it was another man, or a boy, coming towards her. She tried to push herself up, but the pain didn't let up and her headache only worsened.

Just as she stood, her legs gave up and she braced herself from a fall she knew was coming. She never felt the ground bang against her open wounds and she didn't know why. Because in the next second, everything went black.

~~

Bonnie Bennett was confused. As her eyes slowly fluttered open, her hands instinctively let go of the blanket she was holding and went to rub her eyes. She yawned and strength against the sof-

Wait, blanket?

Bonnie jumped up off the couch easily forgetting that she was just injured. Her wounds opened causing a whimper to ripple through her lips.

"Woah, there, darling," She heard someone say behind her. Tears from the pain breaking through all over again wield up in her eyes, but she fought to keep them from falling.

Bonnie wanted to back away, but looking around, she didn't know where she was. How would she know where to go? "Who are you?" She swallowed as she realized that the soreness of her throat only added to the number of problems she currently had.

"Tea would help your throat," He replied, ignoring her first question. Lifting up a small mug, he nodded her way.

"You ignored my question," Bonnie argued.

He flipped his black hair to the side of his face and sat down the hot mug before it got too hot and burned his finger. "Your side is aching since you ruptured your stitches, it burns when you swallow, and I'm betting that your headache has returned since you've been laying down all of thirty minutes. Am I right?"

Bonnie only raised an eyebrow. Of course, he was, but why would she ever admit that?

"If I tell you my name, you run off and won't let yourself heal," He continued. "We're in limbo which means that we can't die, so the guy from earlier will find you and torture you over and over and over again," The boy smiled sarcastically and picked the mug back up and handed it to her. "Or, you can let your body heal then we can talk."

The Bennett was hesitant to admit it, but nevertheless, she sat down. She had never seen the boy before so it was unlikely that it was an enemy from her past. Whatever he was, he saved her and let her into his home. Who could he be that was so bad? Her eyes wandered down to the mug. It had obviously been carved because the initials H.M could be seen on the front of it. "What kind of tea is that?"

The boy smiled and nodded. "Normal herbal tea. It's composed of a few herbs I've taken from my garden. My mother taught me how to find them and mix them together to treat most problems," He started sitting the mug down on the nightstand beside the witch. "It doesn't work as fast as magic, but if you let it, it works just as efficiently."

Bonnie nodded and smelled the tea before she took a sip of it. It smelled like what her grams used to make for her when she was sick. As she took a small sip of it, the heat slid down her throat. It soothed her throat and she closed her eyes and hummed. Maybe death wasn't so bad.

Bonnie Bennett has made it through once again.

Mikaelson Mansion: California

"Care to explain why we're all here, Elijah?" Niklaus asked, propping his feet on the glass coffee table in front of him. Rebekah sat at his side, resting her head on his cotton-covered shoulder. This was the fourth family meeting in the week they've been here and, quite frankly, both of the youngest originals were getting sick of it.

The oldest living Mikaelson came out from the room and stood over his siblings. "Since we've arrived, I've been working diligently to get and keep our family together. Before I allow you both to know what I've been working on to further this plan, please be aware that I will not allow this family to disperse again. We will stay together always and forever as we promised a thousand years ago."

"Yes, yes, Elijah, carry on," Rebekah rushed. They had already had this talk at least twice on the long flight over, and she was hoping to go shopping before it got dark out.

"Yes, Elijah," Klaus groaned. "You've already said this and we promised to protect our vow. Now, either carry on and stop dallying or let us get on with our evening."

"Your patience always surprises me, little brother," Elijah started. "Now, we welcome a member of our family into our home," Elijah stepped from inside of the door and out stepped the one person neither of the shocked siblings could have guessed.

Niklaus stood up and walked slowly over to the man standing in front of them. His hand slowly caressed his cheek before Klaus pulled him into a deep hug. The younger man wrapped his arms around his big brother and they both stood there for a couple of seconds.

"Welcome back, Kol," Klaus smiled, letting go of his little brother.

Rebekah stood next with a grin and approached the two. She pulled Kol in for a hug and rested her neck on his shoulder."I'm glad to have you back, brother."

"It's glad to be back, Bex." He replied before pulling away. He tried to ignore Elijah's stare in fear of his opinion on what he was about to say. "Elijah, I know the vow I promised to uphold, but I fear I cannot stay. There is something that I must do."

"Whatever it is, we can do it together," Rebekah started, moving to where she was in front of her brother. "We stick together. The four of us."

Kol nodded. "I want revenge," He started, taking a seat on the edge of the leather couch. "The doppelgänger and the brother? I want them dead for what they did to me. And not only me but in killing me, they killed my wife."

Rebekah sighed at the mention of the Mikaelson they all had forgotten had passed with Kol. They were separated for a few decades but, nevertheless, family was family. She may not have been blood but she was a Mikaelson through and through. "It looks like we're taking a trip to Mystic Falls."

Klaus grinned and handed the youngest Mikaelson a glass of bourbon. "But we do it smarter this time. They won't know we're there until we finally end the life of the Gilberts."

Salvatore Mansion, Virginia

"You're a lunatic," Stefan coughed out, blood coming up with his words. Elyza sat in front of him, using magic to make a small knife to circle around his heart.

The heretic chuckled. "And you're still living. So don't push it."

Stefan swallowed the best he could. "Why? Why not just kill me?"

"Because this is therapeutic for Mina. And because of you and your little gang of bitches, Bonnie is rather indisposed. And she needs a way to lose all that pent-up anger or else we'll have a Bennett apocalypse."

"I had nothing to do with that. We weren't even aware Bonnie was dead!"

"It's something about that exact sentence that I don't understand," Mina started walking a little closer to the Salvatore. "If you were so close as you said, then how didn't you realize? Why didn't you notice that she wasn't here? She had been brain dead for nearly two weeks."

"I-"

"What's your biggest fear, Steven?"

"Stefan."

"I don't care. Answer the question."

Stefan swallowed again. She had stopped using that knife to penetrate his skin. Maybe, if he kept her talking, she would give him time to heal. "Losing control."

"Ah," Elyza nodded. "A martyr. I'll talk to my husband and see if he can cancel out that little fear."

"What?" Stefan tried to back up when she began to prance towards him. He knew what was about to happen and, even after two days of doing exactly this, he didn't think he could take it.

Elyza put two fingers to the sides of his head and hummed. "Did I forget to mention that my husband is an original?" Stefan didn't have enough time to be shocked as electricity fried his brain. He let out the loudest howl he could before his voice gave out. 

** 

whew, damn. 

I'm a little excited about this chapter b/c this is our first time seeing Bonnie, yayy!! she's a little hurt right now, but she's made a... friend? anyone wanna guess who it is? 

and I'm sure by now we all know who Kol's wife is, but I'm not going to say it for those who don't know. 

comment your thoughts and see you possibly Wednesday! 

until next time, 

numinousx

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

350K 8.5K 34
Maddison Grace Gilbert, little sister to Elena Gilbert and twin to Jeremy Gilbert, has always been a bit a of a know it all. Not in the wanna punch h...
3.9K 130 32
There was a certain allure to her, even before you knew her you could feel it pulling you towards her. Everyone in the village knew her, being in her...
703K 13.8K 96
Niklaus has been keeping a locked coffin with him for a thousand years. It is his older sister, who Mikael and Esther cursed into the coffin. They pu...
266K 7.5K 59
Matthias Mikaelson was a faceless man in the Mikaelson family, no one had ever seen his face aside from family and his best friend Katherine Pierce...