TALES ON TRACKS

By sanyayaa

THIS BOOK IS ON SWASAN TRACK STORIES. I WILL WRITE ALL TRACK STORIES HERE SO LOVELY SWASANIAN DO PEEP INSID... More

HONE LAGA TUMSE PYAAR ❤
PART2 ❤
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
CONSUMMATION SPECIAL
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot8
Shot 9
SHOT10 EPILOGUE
6 Month Leap Track
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Part 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
I love you madly
Shot 2
Shot3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot6
Epilogue
Next Story
Sanskar 's Memory Loss
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Epilogue
Swara broke Sanskar' s swear
Shot 2
Shot 3
Epilogue
DEVIL IS BACK
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Epilogue
Swara 's Memory Loss
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
EPILOGUE
Next Track Teasers
Next Track Selected
SwaSan Forced Marraige
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10 Epilogue
SwaSan Mumbai Track
Shot1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10
Shot 11
Epilogue
6 Years Track
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot8
Shot 9
Shot10
Epilogue
Next Story
Mad Sanskar
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
POSESSIVE OBSESSIVE SWARA
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Note!
Shot9
Shot 10
Shot 11
Shot 12
Last Part
Promo!
Sanskar Boss, Swara PA
shot2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
shot8
Shot9
Shot 10
shot 11
shot12
Shot 13
Shot 14
LAST PART
SwaSan revenge
Shot 2
Shot3
Shot 4
shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
shot 9
shot10
Shot 11
epilogue
teaser for next track!
Sanskar missing
shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Epilogue!
SwaSan Tashan 🔥
Shot2
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
EPILOGUE
Swara 's unconditional love
Shot2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot 8
Shot9
epilogue
Tracks!
Mute Swara
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot8
Epilogue
Doctor Sanskar!
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5
shot 6
Shot 7
shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10
Shot 11
Shot12
Epilogue
Sharad Track
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
Shot6
Shot 7

Shot 5

4.1K 315 156
By sanyayaa

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Recap : SwaSan made love passionately, Swara showered her love on him later Sanskar came to know she was faking her memory loss for him and finally SwaSan reunited.
They get a clue about culprit.

At Night!

SwaSan called everyone in hall after all arrived there and asked the reason.

Sanskar : ( hold Swara 's hand smiling) There is a good news! Swara is pregnant. We are going to become parents.

This make everyone shocked. All looks at him then at Swara who is smiling shyly looking down.

Ragini : What? You are pregnant Swara?

Swara looks at Sanskar who just sign her to continue.

Swara : Yes Ragini! Are you not happy? I thought you would be happy by my pregnancy after all you love me so much. ( mockingly).

Ragini : Yes Yes! I am happy.

But her face and words are not matching. She is numb to react anything while her heart is burning.

Swara : will not hug me for congratulating me?

Ragini give a fake smile come and hug her with numb and tensed face. Sanskar noticed it and also notice everyone's face.

Laksh : congratulations bhai!! ( hugging him) I am happy for both of you.

Sanskar : Thanks Laksh! ( giving a tight smile).

Durga come toward SwaSan hold Sanskar 's shoulders emotionally and hug him. Sanskar smile as he can sense he is actually happy. He break hug then put hand on Swara 's head with affection.

Durga : I am so happy today. Finally this home got its heir.  Finally my SwaSan are together and happy. I am so happy. Now someone is coming to call me dadu. ( happily) Destiny snatched my this happiness from my sons but God completed my wish from my more then son. ( caressing Sanskar 's face) AP give your keys to Swara.

AP : What are you saying ji?

Durga : Did you forgot you got these house keys when you were pregnant with adarash! My mother gave it you as symbol of giving responsibility to you now Swara is pregnant so give these keys to her. I said give.

AP give keys unwillingly.

Swara : No bade papa! Your blessings are enough for us.

Durga : it's your right. Take it.

Swara looks at Sanskar who nod yes to her. She take keys from him.

Ragini , Parineeta fumes in anger seeing keys in Swara 's hands. AP is looking down unable to see this more.

Uttara : congratulations bhai, bhabbi. ( smiling about to hug Swara but stop recalling Sanskar 's words who stopped her to be near her).

Sanskar: You can hug your bhabhi uttu. ( make her smile).

She happily hug Swara. She also hug her back. She break hug and kiss on Swara 's cheeks make her smile. She kiss on her forehead. Sanskar admire their bond.

Sanskar : all love only for your bhabhi what about me? ( raising eyebrows).

Uttara chuckles sheepishly hug him also. He hug her back smiling caress her head affectionately.

Ram come and bless them affectionately.

Ram : May God bless you and your child. ( smiling).

They take his blessing.

Sanskar notice except them no one come to them to congratulate them not even his mother. He notice his mother is standing with angry face which shocks him. He remembered how much she was craving for holding her grandchildren but now she is not looking happy.

He notice Parineeta, Ragini, AP are also not looking happy. They are looking angry and furious. He looks at Swara who nod yes signing she also noticed everything.

Sanskar : Okay everyone! Swara needs rest! So we are going in our
room.

He hold her hand about to go but stopped hearing Sujata.

Sujata: I want to talk to you Sanskar. Come with me. Alone!! ( stressing last word).

Sanskar sign Swara to go, she nod yes. He go behind Sujata.

In SujRam Room!

Sujata : what the hell is this Sanskar? Swara is pregnant! How you can accept that bengali girl again? Or you have forgotten that what she did with you? She left you and you!! ( try to press his wound).

Sanskar roll his eyes hearing her as the wound she is pressing is now healed by his princess 's love.
Indeed he was broken by those 6 months but Swara gave him this much love in this 1 month that he have forgotten all those bitterness. His heart doesn't pain hearing 6 months.

Sanskar : that was past mom!and whatever happened was solely a husband wife matter. You better stay out of it. ( sternly angered her).

Sujata : Oh husband wife matter! What black magic that bengalan have done on you that you have forgotton everything.

Sanskar : time heal every wounds. She have forgotten those months and by living with her I also forgotten those 6 months now as you listened Swara is pregnant. You can easily guess that we came very closer that now we are gonna enter in another phase and you should be happy you are going to become grandmother.

Sujata : No! I can't be happy because before it I am mother and I promised gaytri ji to make you marry her daughter. ( shocking him) if you didn't marry her daughter she will not accept my daughter.

Sanskar : what are you saying mom? Me and marry to gaytri ji 's daughter? Is it any joke? I am married mom! Happily married, being my mother how you can think of breaking your own son 's home? ( shocked and hurt knowing her actual reason of hating Swara).

Sujata : happily married? ( mockingly) You have forgotten Sanskar that the girl you are claiming your wife have habit of leaving you every time. She has memory loss but once she remembered everything she will leave you again.

Sanskar : I will not let her away from me this time. ( sternly) and neither anyone will let to separte us whether it's you! and why I am feeling you are behind of all the accidents of Swara? ( accusingly).

Sujata : You are suspecting me for that bengalan?

Sanskar : You made me helpless mom! And now I am only suspecting but if you really turned out the culprit. You will loose your son and yes! No one can take Swara 's place in my life. I love her and will keep loving her till my last breath.

He go from there giving warning to Sujata.

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar come and see Swara standing on window. He come and lock door then move toward her hug her from behind startling her. She become calm feeling his touch hold his hand on her stomach smiling faintly.

Sanskar : what happened Swara? What are you thinking so deeply?

Swara : I am not feeling good by lying on such a sensitive thing Sanskar that I am pregnant.

Both recalled how they made plan to lie this in front of all .

Sanskar : ( turn her toward him cups her face) Princess I know you don't wanna lie regarding your pregnancy but we don't have any other choice. It's for our better future which is only possible when we will catch that culprit.

Swara : I know Sanskar that it's needed but I am afraid what if Durga Maa got angry and I will not become pregnant ever in real! Ragini also lied and she can't become mother now. She got punishment of her lie. ( with sad face).

Sanskar : arey yaar! How much you think? (she shoot dragger at him) Swara! There is difference between you and Ragini! We are only lying to catch culprit. We are not gonna fake your delivery also like Ragini planned.

Swara nod yes but still looks down with sad face to change her mood Sanskar hold her chin and make her look at him.

Sanskar: and about real pregnancy you don't worry I have worked hard so much on you that surely you will pregnant. ( make her shocked then blush) well you only made us late by your so called family missions otherwise I have would made you pregnant in only one month after our wedding. ( teasingly).

Swara : Sanskar!! ( hitting his arms playfully) You are shameless.

Sanskar : acha ji? One side you are sad that you are not pregnant in real and other side saying me to not be shameless. Madam how I will make you pregnant without being shameless? ( she lower her eyelashes in shyness) What happened? Sexy doll turned in shy doll again? ( teasingly).

Swara 's mouth hung hearing him recalling her own words when she said this to her. She startled when he pulled her toward him through waist. She looks at him surprisingly.

Sanskar : So Madam! For getting good news we both need to work daily on each other so shall we proceed for our another wild night. ( naughtily trace her hand on her back holding thread of her blouse).

He become startled when she pull him through his collar decreasing gap in them and bring her face close deadly close to him raising his and her both desires.

Swara : Surely! But I have condition. ( smirking).

Sanskar : ahan! So now my wife is putting condition in front of me for making love to her? ( she nod yes smirking) fine! Say!

Swara : I will be dominate you and you will be my submissive. ( whisper near his ears shocking him).

Sanskar looks at her shockingly while she is smirking naughtily at him tracing her fingers on his face sexually turning on his desires.

Sanskar : dominate,  submissive? From where you learnt this all princess? ( shocked) as far I remember my wife was so unromantic. Don't tell me any ghost have empowered your soul?

Swara : what do you think for loving my husband I need to take classes? ( frowned) I need to learn it?

Sanskar : NO I mean! You were never like this.

Swara : I stayed 6 months separte from you like you it was painful for me also. I have learnt that I was so wrong that I wasted my whole time in this selfish family. Now I don't wanna waste a single moment. I wanna express my love in all way to you. I wanna love you so much Sanskar. ( lovingly).

Sanskar smile with unshead tears hearing what he always wanted. She notice his tears and wipe it kiss on his eyes.

Swara : and about submissive and dominate. Mr Sanskar Maheshwari! I know all your fantasies for me. ( shocking him) I know you want me to dominate you in our love making.

Sanskar : How do you know? ( shocked) I never told you.

Swara : ( smirking) while making love to me, you used to say we should try something new Swara and when I asked you what then you only told me dominate and submissive that you want me to dominate you in our love making( mimicking him).

Sanskar remembered how he actually wished this in past while making love to her but he was totally in pleasure and she also didn't reacted that time just blushed and hit his chest said no! And he also have forgotten but now she only saying this.

Swara : You have shared all your fantasies to me while making love to me but I being shy never responded but now I will fulfill all your fantasy. ( smirking).

Sanskar smirk hearing her pull her more toward him.

Sanskar : I am ready.

He gasped when she pushed him on bed then take off her saree pallu from her shoulder staring at him smirking. He looks at her amazed by her different shade. She was right she is showing him different different shades everyday and he is loving all. She remove her saree completely from her body then howered on him like a hungry tigress torn his shirts button hastily shocking him before he react something she tied her hand with his own shirt.

Sanskar : Swara! Why you tied my hand. I wanna touch you. ( wiggle like a fish).

Swara : Mr Sanskar Maheshwari! This is only call dominate and submissive love making. Now you are my submissive and I am your dominate so call me mistress. ( biting his chest sexually).

Sanskar : aaa! Mistress ( lost in pleasurable pain).

Swara : good boy!! ( patting his cheek sexually).

She take handkerchief from his pocket and blindfold him before he say something she sealed his mouth with her lips and start kissing him wildly while roaming her hand all over on his bare chest sexually turning his desires. He kiss her back. His hands are urging to touch her but tied.

Swara : enjoy the pleasure my submissive. ( while kissing his chest sensually).

Sanskar : Yes Mistress!! ( groaning in pleasure).

Soon She discarded his whole clothes and kiss and bite his every inch sexually while he just keep groaning then she herself discarded her clothes and start making love to him wildly while he groan in pleasure whole night by her wildness. She dominate him whole night while he enjoyed his wife's attention and wildness on him.

Next Morning!

SwaSan are sleeping bare in single comforter while cuddling each other. He is back hugging her tightly in sleep he turned and sleep on other side leaving her which break her sleep. She become frowned seeing him sleeping on other side get up and lay down in front of him hold his hand and put again on her clutch him tightly and sleep peacefully. His sleep break and looks at her and smile kiss on her head and sleep again.

After sometime!

Swara is setting her saree standing in front of mirror while Sanskar is applying perfume on himself standing behind her. She inhale his fragrance with dreamy smile which bring smirk on his face.

Sanskar : So tempting isn't?

Swara : hmmm! So much! ( in lost in his aroma).

She gasped when he back hugged her closely and put his chin on her shoulder looks at her intensely sending shiver to her. She lower her eyelashes in shyness.

Sanskar : hmmm after hunting me like a hungry tigress now shying like a shy doll! ( teasingly).

Swara 's mouth hung hearing him. She hit his arm playfully while he laugh seeing her face. She looks down her face being embarrassed. He pull her cheek and kiss on it smiling. Smile spread on her face and she also kiss his cheeks lovingly.

After sometime!

Swara is pacing here and there thinking about culprit. She looks at Sanskar who is busy in watching business news as today is Sunday he is watching news from one hour. She shake her head unbelievably.

Swara : Sanskar! Here I am tensed about that culprit and you are watching news? ( angrily).

Sanskar : You also sit and watch with me. ( make her sit on his lap) share market price down.

Swara : urgh! Sanskar is watching news this time is important than finding culprit? ( angrily).

Sanskar: Swara we have did our action of your fake pregnancy now the culprit will react. What I can do in this? ( with chilled face).

Swara : Sanskar how you can sit so calmly?

Sanskar : So what you want me to do? Call dj and start dancing?

Swara : Sanskar!! ( hit his arms)

Sanskar : Swara! We have done our work now it's culprit 's turn. If all things we will do then what that culprit will do? Give them some time to think and react.

Swara : but they didn't reacted till now. ( tensed).

Sanskar : Wow earlier you were tenses that what they will react and now you are tensed they didn't reacted till now! Amazing! Woman's are unpredictable can never sit calmly.

Swara : Sanskar!!! ( annoyed)

Sanskar : I am calm because now we are together and when Swara and Sanskar are together they can beat any enemy. Enemy needs to tense now not we!! ( calmly).

Swara nod yes put head on his chest. He wrap his arms around her shoulders.

Swara : but Sanskar at least we should discuss!

Sanskar : Yes! Discussion is good. You do one thing. ( Swara nod yes seriously) bring a tea for me.

Swara : what? Tea? Sanskar!!

Sanskar : my mind will not work till I will not have your handmade tea now bring tea for me then we will discuss.

Swara shake her head seeing him demanding. She have been spoiled him by pampering but she is loving this spoilt Sanskar also who is not less than a kid. She pull his cheeks tightly. He make faces but she peck on his lips making him smile and go for making tea for her spoilt pampered husband.

After sometime!

Both are having tea. She looks at him who is fully engrossed in tea.

Swara : Now you will only have tea?

Sanskar : Kitni buri ho tum, not even letting me tea peacefully. ( but stop seeing her glaring) Okay Okay! Fine don't glare me. Let's begin our discussion. First let's talk about those who are not in our doubt line. Take names of family members then we will give our views on it. ( she nod yes).

Swara : bade papa.

Sanskar : I don't think so he can do it because he treat you like daughter and also he was very happy knowing you are pregnant means he is waiting for his heir. ( she nod yes) what do you think?

Swara : I also think the same Sanskar. I saw the real happiness in bade papa 's eyes.

Sanskar : hmm next badi Maa!

Swara : she was not looking happy by my pregnancy not even by giving keys to me.

Sanskar : hmm but she can't do anything like this.

Swara : How you are sure?

Sanskar : She is afraid of bade papa. I know she love her child more than anyone. It was my mistake that I treated her like my mother more then my own mom but when she distrusted me I have realised my worth in her life. ( he gets emotional while telling all) I have noticed all different behavior of her with me which I always ignored.

She place a consoling hand on his cheeks. He take it and kiss on it smiling.

Sanskar : but even after all she can't do something like this because she know if bade papa come to know about this. He will show her he'll and thats what she doesn't want. She can only behave different can be biased but can't be a killer.

Sanskar : hmmm next papa?

Swara : he also can't! As papa was also happy. Mom?

Sanskar : I guess she can do it.

Swara : what? You are suspecting your own mother Sanskar?

Sanskar :I am helpless Swara after what she told me. I am helpless.

Swara : what she told you?

Sanskar: ( close his eyes take sigh) she want me to marry gaytri ji 's daughter and divorce you.

Swara : what? ( shocked) what you replied  to her?

Sanskar : what do you think? ( sternly).

Swara : ( just hug him tightly) I know your answer.

Sanskar: NO one can separte us Swara. I will make sure.

She nod yes!!

Swara : but still I don't think she can try to kill me.

Sanskar : How you can be sure?

Swara : She loves you Sanskar and who wants to kill me hates you. He or she wants to punish you by separating me from you.

Sanskar nod yes understanding her words.

Sanskar : Uttara?

Swara : she is a kid. She can't do this.

Sanskar : that kid helped Laksh in kidnapping Ragini Swara.

Swara : but there is a difference! Ragini was bad and Uttara helped Laksh to get rid from a bad girl but she love me. She can't do something like this.

Sanskar : You are right. ( understanding her) So these are out from our doubt line. ( she nod yes).

Swara : Now only Ragini , Parineeta bhabhi.

Sanskar : and Laksh and adrash bhaiya left in our doubt line.

Both nod yes with serious face.

Sanskar: Ragini and Parineeta bhabhi can't do this. ( shocking her).

Swara : what? Did you forgot what they did in past?

Sanskar :I remembered everything that's why I am saying they can't do this. Ragini is very stupid girl. She can't do this smart work. She easily gets hyper if she would be real culprit. She would reacted till now but no! And about Parineeta bhabhi! She is bigger stupid than her.

Swara : You are right Sanskar! But then who is the lady who is helping Laksh or adarash bhaiyaa?

Sanskar : who wants to kill you have a strong reason and the strong reason is my success. He is envy of my success and status. He wants to destroy me and thats why harming you because you are my weak and strong point both. I will be weak without you. That's why he is doing this but I am still not sure is it Adarsh bhaiya or Laksh?

Swara : I guess Laksh!! Because Adarsh bhaiya is in jail. How he can do something like this?

Sanskar : may be! May be not! I was also came as mad but I was on my revenge track. Who knows he is living by disguising here.

Swara : You are right! And about that lady? If the lady is not Ragini and Parineeta bhabbi then who she can be?

Sanskar : I don't know Swara but yes! I have a plan.

Swara : what?

Sanskar : Swara we don't live alone in home. Except family members we have servants also.

Swara nod understanding him.

After sometime!

Both stand in hall while all servants are standing in one row.

Sanskar : as you know all Swara is pregnant so she wanted to give present.

Swara : Yes after all you all are like our family members. ( smiling sweetly).

She start giving them present while eyeing them suspiciously. She comes to a lady who is wearing veil on her head this make her suspicious. She looks at Sanskar who nod yes at her without anyone notice.

Swara : who are you? I never have been seen you?

Sanskar : Yes! Who are you?

Lady : ummm I am Kamla bhabhi ji! I came on place of my mother savitri. She used to work here from 10 years. My mother expired so I came on her place.

Sanskar : from since you are working here?

Lady : ji 2 months bhaiya ji.

Swara : Why you are hiding your face? Show me your face.

Lady : I can't Bhabbi ji! I am fron village and here woman's remain in veil.

Swara : but this is not village and I can't allow a lady whom I didn't even seen. Show us your face. ( sternly).

Lady remain quiet. Swara take off her veil forcefully but both become shocked seeing a unknown face to them.

SwaSan share glance to each other. Swara about to ask more but Sanskar hold her hand and nod no.

Sanskar : Okay you all can go now.

All go from there.

Swara : Sanskar why you stopped me? I wanted to ask more.

Sanskar just take her from there in room after bringing in room he locked the door.

Sanskar : Swara we can't be rush. If we rush in anything. The culprit will be alert and this will be against for us. We have to take every step slowly and sharply.

Swara : You are right. I have doubt that lady is the one who is helping Laksh.

Sanskar: We are not sure Swara! It's Laksh or Adrash bhaiya whom that lady is helping but yes! That lady is surely connected to Laksh or adarash bhaiyaa in ruining us.

Swara : till now the culprit didn't even reacted.

Sanskar: who said the culprit didn't reacted! The culprit reacted already. ( make her confused)who brought this food in room?  ( showing her food plate).

Swara : Uttara! When I went to call all servants in hall she asked me to eat food so I told her to place food in room. I am coming.

Sanskar doesn't said anything take a napkin and take small amount of food in it.

Swara : what are you doing?

Sanskar : I am going to go in lab for testing this food. Till you will not eat this also will not eat from anyone's hand. Will remain in room okay?

Swara nod yes.

He go from there.

After sometime!

Sanskar : ( come in room) Swara! Did you hand anything in my absence? Or you met anyone?
( immediately barged his question on her).

Swara : relax Sanskar! I didn't had anything and neither talked to anyone.

Sanskar sigh in relief close the door.

Swara : what happened? ( sense him tenses).

Sanskar : as expected! The food was not normal Swara. It has abortion pills.  ( shocking her).

Swara : Now what we do?

Sanskar : ( smirk thinking something) hyper them.

Swara looks at him confused then he told her something. She nod yes.

After a while!

Sanskar come shouting downstairs.

Sanskar : Swara fainted! ( tenses) I don't know what happened to her! Please you come. I can't handle alone.

All rush to him and go in room see Swara lying unconscious on bed.

Sanskar : I think we should take Swara to hospital.

Laksh : ( immediately) what's the need to take her in hospital. I mean call a private doctor. She just fainted.

Sanskar notice his facial expression where he is looking actually tensed but for what? For Swara or something else.  He nod yes and call a doctor.

In meantime!

Doctor come and checked Swara. He looks at Sanskar who sign him something.

Ragini : I hope her baby die. ( in mind)

Doctor : Mrs Maheshwari is fainted because of not eating anything from long. Mr Maheshwari! She is pregnant you should not let her skip her meal.

Sanskar : ( fake shocked) what? She didn't had anything but Uttara you already placed food in room right? ( Uttara nod yes) then how... oh shit! The food is remained untouched on table means Swara didn't consume anything.

Laksh looks at the food plate immediately. Sanskar notice all his facial expressions where he is looking frustrated. The line of frustration is visible on his face.

Doctor: give her meal on time. ( saying this he go out ).

In meantime Swara open her eyes and call Sanskar faintly. He hug her. She hug him back.

Sanskar : You are fine Swara? ( kissing her head ), I was so tensed seeing you fainted. I am so happy you and our baby is fine. ( putting hand on her stomach).

Swara : I am fine Sanskar and our baby is also fine. ( putting hand back on his hand).

Ragini : urgh! I wish her baby would die. ( in mind).

Laksh : let's make her eat something then? Uttara bring that plate.

Sanskar : NO Laksh! That food is now cold. Uttara make something new for your bhabhi Okay?

Uttara nod yes. Laksh 's forhead line more squeezed hearing this but trying not to show it. SwaSan notice everything.

Durga come and caress Swara 's hairs.

Durga : take care of Swara, Sanskar.

Sanskar nod yes. All go from there.
After their going Sanskar go and lock the door and come back till Swara also get up from bed.

Sanskar : did you notice something?

Swara : ( nod yes) It's Laksh!

Sanskar : Exactly! It's Laksh!

Swara : should we confront him?

Sanskar : NO we need to find out proof against him and that lady. Court and law ask proofs.

Swara nod yes understanding.

At Late Night!!

Swara why we are awaked mid night? Sanskar asked putting head on Swara 's shoulders yawning being sleepy.

Swara jerk him in attempt to make to awake him but he again put head on her shoulders sleepy.

Sanskar : if you planned to stay awaked whole night then lets do something! At least take profit of being awake. ( naughtily wink at her and move toward her )

Swara : ( stop him) Sanskar! We are awaked for finding culprit.

Sanskar :  what? For finding culprit? And how?

Swara : Sanskar! I think Laksh will go in midnight for planning plotting and we will spy him.

Sanskar : Wow amazing plan! But who told you that Laksh will go in mid night?, any baba?

Swara : No Sanskar  mine six sense told me.

Sanskar : Oh 6 sense! So this is told by Swara baba ji. ( She hit his arm) Okay Okay! So Swara baba ji! What more your six sense are saying?

Swara : Laksh will go out in mid night may be with that maid and we will spy on him and then we will catch him.

Sanskar : hmmm then?

Swara : then we will throw him in jail. Obviously.

Sanskar : Wow! Amazing plan! Laksh will go out mid night. ( Swara nod yes) we will spy him? ( she nod yes again) then
we will catch him? ( excitedly, she nod yes excitedly too) and then we will throw him in jail. ( excitedly).

Swara : Yes!! ( excitedly)

Sanskar : I think when you fallen down from terrace. You brain also have been fallen down and its lost so before finding culprit we need to find your lost brain! Mission finding brain of Swara Sanskar Maheshwari.

Swara : urgh Sanskar!! ( slap his head) You are making my fun.

Sanskar : Okay Okay! Now tell me what more your six sense are saying? What will happen with you in 3 minutes?

Swara : ( looks at him confused) I don't know.

Sanskar : I know! 

Swara : what????

Her mouth sealed by his lips and he start smooching her lips softly yet hardly. Her eyes become widened by his move while kissing he make her lay down on bed himself come on her soon She also become lost in his touch and kiss him back which lead their room filled with their moans and heavy breaths.

After one hour!

Swara get up and sit on bed while covering her bare body with comforter till her chest and hit Sanskar 's bare chest who is laying sleepy and tiredly.

Swara : You are bad! You distracted me from mission.

Sanskar: as if you didn't enjoyed. ( pulling her hand toward him).

Swara blushes then roll her eyes and hit his chest again.

Sanskar : You can never stop your pati shoshan on me? ( rubbing his chest).

Swara : Now get up and wear clothes. We need to spy Laksh.

Sanskar : arey yaar you are still stucked on him. Look at clock it's 3am! He would be sleeping so give rest to your so called six senses.

Swara : Sanskar! I am saying na wear clothes.

He nod yes making faces and both wear clothes and become ready.

Sanskar : He will not come.

Swara : He will come.

Just then both become alert hearing car starting sound.

Swara : I told you right!

Sanskar: saluted your six sense Madam. ( salute her).

Swara hold his hand and both come out see Laksh going in Car himself also start car and go behind him making sure he doesn't see them.

Swara : where this Laksh going so late?

Sanskar : ask from your six sense?

Swara glare him deadly. He chuckles at her reaction.

They see Laksh stopped his car in a corner come out from it drink alcohol then again sit in Car back and drive it back to home.

Swara : he came to drink alcohol here? ( shocked).

Sanskar : NO! He got suspected that anyone is following him that's why he became alert.

Swara : Now what we do? ( tensed think something ) Sanskar from where you got Laksh? You never told!

Sanskar: hoogli! He was in hoogli.

Swara : may be we can find the truth from hoogli.

Sanskar : Yes! Right! Kya baat hai Mine female James bond.

Swara pull her imaginary collar.

Sanskar : let's go hoogli.

Swara : right now? We will go tomorrow in morning.

Sanskar : Yeah in Morning! By telling everyone that we are going on spying right?

Swara : means?

Sanskar : Swara! This thing does silently not by letting anyone know it.

Swara : I know but how you will drive in mid night? ( concerned for him).

Sanskar : don't tensed for me. I am habitual of driving mid night. You can sleep.

Swara : I will awake with you.

Both drive for hoogli.

After sometime!

Both reached near a home.

Swara :  Sanskar this home?

Sanskar : I saw Laksh coming out from this home only. I spy on him and then confronted him but i didn't visited this home neither thought much about it thinking he would be living here on rent.

Swara : this house can give us clue.

Sanskar nod yes. Both come out and go near home but find it's locked.

Swara : It's locked how we will go inside?

Sanskar think something take out hair pin from Swara 's hair and start opening lock shocking her.

Swara : Sanskar this is wrong! We can't go someone's house like this.

Sanskar : It's Okay we will ask sorry to Laksh for this when we will send him in jail.

He open lock in minutes impressing Swara.

Both come inside. Swara clutch Sanskar 's hand being scared from all darkness around. He hold her hand on his phone 's torch knowing she is scared from darkness see button of lights and on it.

Both become shocked seeing something in front of them.

Swara : Laksh with that maid Kamla?

Both become shocked seeing Kamla picture with Laksh both are hugging each other.

Sanskar : She is not Kamla! But Mansi Sharma.

Swara : what?

Sanskar : There is name plate of Mansi Sharma on door. Surely this lady is Mansi Sharma.

Swara : what relation she is holding to Laksh?

Sanskar : by seeing their picture! Obviously his new love and she is the one who is helping Laksh in it.

Swara : Now what we do?

Sanskar : for reaching to them we have to find out that third person who is helping them. Who is the outsider who is related to us ?

Swara : Gaytri ji?

Sanskar: Nikhil?

Swara : or any old enemy?

Sanskar nod yes understanding her.

Screen freezes on their confused face.

That's for today!

How's was it?

How many are shocked knowing it's Laksh and who is Mansi? Why she is helping him?

And who is the outsider person?

Precap : SwaSan plan to find out the outsider.

Complete Target for next

Vote Target 200+
Comments 100+

With Love ❤️

Sanyayaa ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 3.6K 12
This story revolve around two imperfect person. Will they abled to become perfect partner for each other?
5.6K 320 1
This is a SwaSan Os a Non serial track. A impossible love saga.
290K 10K 26
The story starts from sanlak fight. In my story swasan are not so MAHAAN. #13 in short stories on 19. 01. 2018 One important thing- : my English is...
149K 11.1K 54
"I love you, Swara. I promise that I'll never let a single drop of tear come out of your eyes," he said while holding her hands. "I don't believe in...