UNTIL I MET YOU ✔

By glowyytears

MALHOTRA SERIES BOOK #3 Living in a house where no one loves you might be one of the worst feelings in the wo... More

CAST
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
THE NIGHT WE MET
EPILOGUE
UNTIL DEATH DO US APART
OUR SECRET

CHAPTER 28

18K 955 94
By glowyytears

TRISHA'S POV

As soon as Rohan angrily went outside I run after him .

I can't let something happen again .

No no this is not good I don't know what will he even to them but whatever he will do will be big .

I halt when I realise everyone was present in the living room .

And my bruises were visible to them .

"Who did that you?",Kabir bhai , Yash bhai , Naksh bhai , Jay bhai , Rishi , Papa and chacha ask all of their voice sounding angry .

"I can't tell right now for now follow Rohan he shouldn't drive when he is angry",I tell them and not long after that the Malhotra brothers along with Papa and chacha head out .

"Trisha ...",Ma says .

"What happened to you?",she asks .

"Who did that to you?",chachi asks .

"Is it someone we know?",Anika bhabhi asks .

I nod .

"I will tell but right now we need to head to my house now ",I tell and we leave quickly .

________________

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Reaching the place Trisha wanted to avoid after marriage she sees two cars already there indicating Kabir bhai , Naksh bhai , Yash bhai , Jay bhai , Rishi , Rajiv and Naitik are already here .

Thet all head inside and everyone were in the living room .

And then they see Rohan holding Vivek's collar and Arjun who was also there trying to stop Rohan .

"You are here brother right? How can you let your sister get abused ?!",Rohan yells at him .

Anika , Sakshi , Ridhima , Arshi , Aisha , Gayatri and Pallavi gasps . Rohan already informed everything to his brothers , Papa and chacha while they were coming to Trisha's house .

They all were equally angry when they learnt about it .

"How can a brother let his sister get abused by her own family?!",Rohan says and looks at Vivek angrily .

"Rohan Stop it ",Arjun warns him .

"Why are you interfering? You didn't even had any idea",Rohan says .

"And why are you even telling me to stop? Trisha is your bestfriend right don't you care for her? then why are you stopping me?",Rohan asks .

"Don't you say that Rohan you think I don't care about Trisha?!",Arjun says .

"It looks like it",Rohan says .

"It's not his fault",Arjun says .

"He let his sister get abused for god sake's",Rohan says .

"I was manipulated okay! I was manipulates by my father and mother!",Vivek reveals taking Trisha by suprise .

"I care for her I love my sister and only I know how hard it was for me to pretend to hate her and be cold to her!",Vivek says .

"And I was manipulated by my father and mother if I interfer they would only do more bad things to her I even tried to contact police but it was of no use !",Vivek says .

"And that girl right there my other sister Kavya who was manipulated by them too do you even know hard it was for her to act to hate Trisha ? And be harsh on her ? She never wanted to do that to Trisha they were we all were so close before Bade papa and badi ma left us but later we both were manipulated",he tells .

"And sometimes if their target wasn't Trisha their target was always Kavya do you even have any idea how hard it was for me to see my both sisters whom I love so dearly getting abused by non other than my own parents?!",Vivek says .

Trisha couldn't process whatever Vivek said . Kavya who was standing at a corner sobs as she hear her brother's word and remembers the time when she used to get abused .

"So don't you even dare to say that I don't care for Trisha because it pained me it pained me so much to see her and Kavya going through abuse",Vivek says .

Rohan leaves Vivek's collar .

"Do you three know what happened with Trisha few months ago?",Rohan asks Arjun , Vivek and Kavya .

They don't say anything .

"She was gonna get raped when someone came to see her for marriage where were you all that time?",Rohan says .

It was like the time stopped and everyone stood at their places not unable to process what Rohan just told them .

"Trisha ...is that true?",Arjun asks and Trisha nods and looks down crying . Rohan was immediately by her side .

"You should have been there do you have any ideas how much she suffered after that?",Rohan says and a tear slips through his eyes remembering Trisha's past story .

Arjun , Vivek , Kavya along with everyone couldn't believe the revelation .

"Trisha ...",Sakshi says and goes near her and hugs her .

Trisha's chacha and chachi weren't even affected by it as they knew the truth .

"And this isn't that even after someone tried to rape her , her so called chacha and chachi even bet her to the point that she wasn't able to move ?", as soon as Rohan says that Vivek and Arjun launch themselves at her chacha .

They both were looking angry and hold her chacha by his collar .

Trisha gasps .

"Stop you both ...stop pls stop don't do anything",Trisha begs them to stop .

"You are telling me to stop when this man right here did that to my twin sister !",Arjun yells .

What Arjun says makes Trisha froze in her place .

Twin sister what was Arjun talking about ?

Not only her everyone except Vivek , Kavya , Janvi , Her chacha chachi froze .

To much revelations were happening today .

Arjun didn't realised what he said and was about to give her chacha a punch along with Vivek when Trisha stops him .

"Arjun , Vivek!",she yells .

They both look at her and stop .

"Arjun what are you saying?",Trisha asks .

"I ...am your twin..?",she asks .

Arjun realised what he just said few minutes ago .

"Can we talk ? Only you , Kavya , Me , Vivek and Rohan you can join too",Arjun says .

Trisha nods and Kavya , Vivek , Rohan , Arjun and her goes to the study room .

_______________

Rohan was holding Trisha's hand and he squeezes her hand to give her comfort .

They all sit on the sofa .

"On 21st September only you weren't born I was born too . Our mother Payal Goenka didn't had just a daughter that day she had twins that day one boy boy girl . Everything was fine until when we were somewhat about 3 years old and Kavya just a new born we all went for a family picnic . That day Chacha and chachi somehow dropped me at an orphanage",Arjun says .

"And then they pretened to tell Ma and papa that someone kidnapped me they tried to find me but were unsuccessful in that",he says .

"When I was about 6 years old I met you and Vivek and Kavya at a park playing and that was the day we became friends without even knowing I was your , Kavya and Vivek's sibling",Arjun says.

"As you know we kept meeting later on and I was even adopted by a very lovely family who thinked of me as their own . I was 13 when I shifted to New York Right? And ma papa left us when we were 12 years old . Three days before their accident I heard chacha , Chachi speaking . That they were scared that I was Akshay (my real name before sending me to orphanage) is me who is named Arjun . They were waiting for some reports . The reports were of the parent test . And the reports told I was the son of papa and ma and your twin brother",He says .

Trisha holds Rohan hands tightly .

"And Trisha ...that accident of you , Ma and Papa was planned it was done by chacha and chachi it was to kill you three so that they would get the property named under papa and ma and when you survived they both started to abuse you",Arjun says .

Trisha breaks down in tears and was panting hard . She was having a panic attack again but this time for some other reason .

Rohan was quick to go and bring her some glass of water and calm her down .

Arjun and Vivek were glad Trisha had someone like Rohan and his family .

Kavya who saw Rohan helping Trisha longed for someone to take care of her too and love her . She looks down on her lap and a tear slips her eyes .

"Pls..continue",Trisha says .

"Then when I learnt that ma and papa died I was devasted and just after our 13th birthday I headed to New York . I never told anyone I knew the truth . I learnt I knew about my real family . I only told my adoptive ma and papa when we turned 15 . Before coming to you I wanted to become succesful chacha and chachi did everything for the property and money I wanted to become more successful but when I came back here before your Wedding and met vivek only I know how angry I felt",Arjun says .

"It was just before your and Rohan's roka when Arjun came back to India with Janvi . He met me and revelead that he was my cousin and your twin brother . I told him how ma and papa manipulated me and Kavya to not do anything for you only we know how helpless we both felt",Vivek says .

Kavya who was silent till now breaks her silence .

"I am sorry for whatever I did to you but I never really meant it I was forced to do so by ma I never wanted too . Sorry I am really sorry for hurting you and making you suffer because of me they never forced Vivek bhaiya to do anything to you but they made me do I am really sorry",Kavya apolozies and bursts into tears .

"That ..day I came here and went to Trisha's room and saw a book of a genre which Trisha dosen't read and opening it I found a photo in it there of Trisha with her ma and papa and some other boy who looked like her papa was that you?",Rohan asks Arjun .

"You ...found a photo and you are telling me now?",Trisha asks .

"It was after your panic attack Trisha that day I went to your house to see if I can ask someone about your panic attacks thinking that your family must know then going there I didn't met them as they weren't home . And going into your room I found that photo . I thought your panic attacks must be related to your brother whom you lost . So I didn't brought that photo up thinking it will cause you a panic attack again",Rohan says .

Trisha understands why he did that .

Vivek goes and brings a photo album and shows it to Trisha . Kavya wasn't in much photos as she was just months old when Arjun was sent to orphanage .

Now Trisha realises why she always felt something familiar about Arjun . That's because now that she looks at him carefully he looks exactly like her father .

Rohan gets up and kisses Trisha's forhead .

"I will go out spend some time with your siblings",saying that in her ears he headed out .

Going out he sees Janvi telling Malhotra's everything .

Only the Malhotra's knew what they felt when they learned about Trisha's past .

"Is she fine?",Gayatri asks .

"Yes she is I told her to spend some time with them",Rohan says and Gayatri nods .

He looks at Trisha's chacha and chachi who are still there .

"We made sure they don't try to run away from here",Kabir says .

Rohan looks at her chacha and chachi angrily and he hands clench in a fist .

"I know you are angry we will see them after Trisha is done talking wifb her siblings",Yash says .

Rohan goes out and sits on the swing in the garden .

He felt bad for Trisha knowing there was no one there for her . It was hurting him a lot knowing everything .

Her parents left her . Her chacha and chachi abused her . She never knew she had a twin brother until now whom she had to stay away for years . She had suffered a lot .

Just thinking about everything makes him cry .

Anika comes and sits on the right side of Rohan and Arshi sits on the left side . Ridhima ,Sakshi and sit infront of him on chairs .

They all comfort him as he cries his heart out infront of them .

Meanwhile when Rohan leaves the study room Kavya says .

"You know I was jealous on your and his Sangeet night . You were getting such a nice family and me I was stuck up here with them . But then later on I was grateful knowing atleast you won't be able to suffer anymore because of them and you can finally be happy",Kavya says .

Trisha engulfs the three of them into a hug .

And the three of them cry their heart out .

"Did they abused you after I left?",Trisha asks her sister .

And Kavya nods .

"They wanted to take their frustration out so they abused me . But it wasn't for long as Arjun bhaiya was back and he threatend them",Kavya says .

"Why do you think Vivek and I did your Kanya dan on your wedding?",Arjun asks .

"And why do you think why they both didn't participated in your wedding functions that much?",Vivek asks .

"They both warned ma and papa ... ewww they aren't even worth calling ma and papa",Kavya says .

"And I really wanted to dance on your sangeet too but wasn't able too as my leg was injured",Kavya says .

"Yes we three planned a performance too but while practicing she injured her leg",Vivek says .

"I never knew you hurt your leg",Trisha says .

"I did Trisha Didi just didn't showed you",Kavya says .

Hearing Kavya referring to Trisha as Trisha didi again made Trisha's heart swell in happiness .

"Apne judwa bhai ke saath bhi thoda zyda baat karo",Arjun says .
[ Talk more to your Twin brother too]

The four of them laugh and Trisha goes and hugs Arjun .

Trisha finally felt complete now .

                            *******

Arjun is Trisha's twin brother !

And not only Vivek but Kavya is innocent too .

What do you guys think about this plot ?

Story coming to an end soon :(

Anything you all want to see between Rohan and Trisha before their book ends ? Pls feel free to  comment !

>3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 158K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
311K 19.6K 46
An Indian arranged marriage love story. Like my first one this one has a new challenge. This girl here is different. Another gleaming image of confi...
804K 38.5K 38
MALHOTRA SERIES #BOOK 2 After the death of her husband Sakshi was kicked out from her in-law's home when she was 3 months pregnant . Her parents didn...
255K 11K 34
"Sʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ I ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀsᴛ."