Tighter (18+)

By Desreveremannep

As their interaction becomes more intense, so is the twist among them and their lack of option in the situati... More

Introduction (a.k.a. Notes from the Author)
Addiction
Emergency
Debt
Bet
Demand
Milkmaid
Substitute
Live Show
Once
Prepped
Pit Stop
Appetizers
Souped-Up
Skewed-Up
Beefed-Up
Desert ...
... And a Cup of Espresso
A Morning Quiche
Donors
Confession
Anxiety
Relaxant
Accident
Cheat
Long Distance
Dry Wet
Quick Release
Quick Clutch
Chit-Chat
Challenged
BnB
Elle La Brosse
Guests
Conditions
Unwrapping
Unboxing
Birthday Boy
Confetti
Loopholes
Choire
2 in 1
Breach
Guilty Pleasure
La Douche
O-Ring
Permit
Unfair Share
Revenge
No Reserve
Defiance
Escort
Cream
Enlarged
Ghostwriter
Incentive
Straddle
Clean Up
Role Play
Feeding Time
Fast Breakfast
The Pinchers
Swapped
On Display
Demonstration
The Dip
Tensed
Delaying
The Package
Warming Up
Plum Popping
The Itch
Tally
Lubrication
Stacking Up
Proactive
Duo
Desperation
For Her
Hesitation
Jump Start
Seven-Eleven
Sloshing
Strecthing
Elevator
Brimming
Cheating
Taxes
Encore
Pain Relieve
Taxi Fare
One Full Morning
Unwrapping Up
One Full Day
Tight Space-Time
One Full Evening
Blackmail
Graduation
Voluntarily Forced
Shares
4 in 1
Hotdog
A Gift
Pillow Talk
Additional Point
Happy Faces
Setting Up the Trap
Double Dose
Under Threat
Consensual
Preparation
Hasty
Hastier
On the Way
Arrival
The Backseat
The Frontseat
Sitting at the Front
Sitting at the Back
Parting Bonus
Massage
The Test
Buttsian Roulette
Self Service
Two Prongs
Midnight Snack
Promises
White Honey
Deep Milking
Eye Witness
Close Knit
Undrained
Free Use
Free Share
Finishing Touch
Extraction
Apprentice
(H/F)-ired
Invitation
Mold
Plea
Gossip
Revisit
Recap
Comfort Food
Arrived
Welcome Drink
Restrained
Bound
Stand Off
Slow Q
Street Perfomance
Unilateral Truce
Favor
Reward
Anything Goes
First Gorge
Second Gorge
Third Gorge
Shocked
Opened Up
Widened Up

Decision

2.3K 12 2
By Desreveremannep

Mia put her phone down and hugged Ava. "Hey, she said, "relax, I'm sure Erick didn't mean it, he just want to tease you "

"You don't know Erick," Ava murmured, her eyes glared blank. Then, suddenly she stared at her friend. "Call her, Mia!" she begged, "ask him to cancel the punishment. Tell him I'll do anything other than 'that'!" she shivered as she said that.

Mia chuckled. "Are you sure?" she asked, "do you think he will listen ...."

"He wil!" Ava cut her. "He likes you, a lot!"

Mia shrugged. "Alright, then" she replied, "worth trying." With that, she took her phone and started the call.

"Hi Erick!" Mia said several seconds later. "Yeah, we've watched your video, and I must admit, it give Dave and I the heat! ... Oh, she is in shock." Mia chuckled at that. Realizing that hat Dave's hand was still way up on her thigh, she turned her gaze and smiled to the mound beneath Dave's zipper. She walked her fingers on that ridge.

Dave, squeezed the thigh a bit.

"She asked me to beg you to cancel your plan to ... Well, she said she'll do anything you want, other than that one ..." Mia paused for several second listening to him. Her index finger ran lightly on Dave's bulge.

Dave's hand went all the way to between Mia's thighs, cupping her. Her undies felt damp.

"Oh, wow ... Uh hmmm .... Uh hmmm ...." said Mia. Her hand now firmly embraced the hard ridge on Dave's trouser.

Dave put his hand inside her undies, cupping her. His middle finger rested fully between the lips, embracing the wetness.

Mia sighed. Her hand started massaging the rod. "Are you sure? She will enjoy it? And you don't want me to ..."

Dave's pressed his middle finger. It became totally engulfed between her wet lips.

Mia gasped at Dave's manoeuvre. She pressed her thighs and began moving her pelvic slowly but rhythmically. "Okay ... Okay ...," she said to her phone with dreamy voice.

Slowly Dave straightened up his middle finger, entering her.

Mia moan a bit. "Huh?" she said to the phone, "I what?" She chuckled awkwardly, "just Dave, he put his, uh! Finger in me!" She shifted her position a bit, giving her boyfriend a bit more access.

Dave started to move his finger in synch with Mia's movement.

Alright! See you!" Mia bid Erick goodbye as she unzipped him and held his hot rod firmly in her grasp.

"Well?" Ava asked, oblivious to her friends' actions.

Mia exhaled deeply before answering, clenching her crotch, "He said that he still wants to have it with you."

Ava sacked to the sofa and grunt.

"He said that it's not fair, how he have done it with me and Mélanie but he never had it with you."

"I don't mind!" Ava protested.

Mia grinned, "but then he said that he will, uh, arrange something to help you go through the night."

Ava went silent, looking at the ceiling.

"I think you might need to have some ransom, Av," she murmured.

"Thanks, but I already had it today," her friend responded.

"Well, you always seem to get relaxed each time you have it," Mia argued. Her hand now massaging the rod, "and you obviously need one now!"

"I'm not in the mood!" she barked.

Mia sighed. "Besides," she said after a sharp exhale, "I'm not sure I can stand the heat until evening, and I suspect that neither can your boss."

"Yeah, Av, I'm sorry, but your boyfriend's video excited me too much!" Dave added before he started kissing Mia's neck.

Ava took a glance at them.

"I know you are anxious, and we'll talk about it," Mia persuaded her friend, "after we give you some relaxant."

Ava kept glancing.

"Well?" Mia asked, followed with a soft moan as Dave jabbed another finger inside her.

"I think you're right," she finally said a few seconds later, "I could use some seed."

Mia produced a trembling smile.

"Milk him for me!" Ava continued, "I'm don't want to hump anyone right now!"

"I'm sorry, Av," Mia writhed, her hand unzipped Dave, her other arms hugged her best friend
His middle finger was all the way in her.

Without further ado, Mia stood and kneeled on the sofa on top of Dave. "Put your pants down!" she barked her command to Dave, "quick!"

Dave hurriedly obeyed her command. Before he knew it, Mia pressed his body against the back of the sofa as she reached down her crotch to expose her slit from under her undies. Her other hand reached down to direct Dave's hot shaft toward her opening. and slammed down. She sighed in relieve as she started moving up and down.

Dave lifted Mia's dress up until her bare twin hills were visible. He then hugged Mia and started nibbling on them.

Mia moaned in ecstasy. She put her hands on each of Dave's shoulder to have better pumping. "I'm almost coming!" Mia shrieked a few seconds later. Her movements intensified.

"You're fast!" Ava murmured.

Mia giggled nervously after her tide flowed over. With panting breaths and still pumping, she turned to Ava and asked, "are you sure you don't want him?"

Ava shook her head and snorted

"Damn!" Mia cursed softly, ... I'm ... Coming ... Again ...!" Mia said in between her pumps.

Ava moved her head closer to Dave. "Dave," she called softly.

"Yes?" he responded with heavy breath.

Mia screamed her tidal wave.

"Are you coming, too?" Ava asked.

"Not yet!" Dave answered, "I came twice already!" she need to work harder to make me come!"

Ava smiled sweetly. "Good!" she said, "Don't come inside her, Ok?"

"You got it!" Dave smiled at her.

Ava kissed Dave. Dave kissed her back, his tongue explored her mouth. She explored him back.
Mia passed her coming. She kept pumping him, smiled at her kissing friends, and pet Ava's hair gently.

Ava turned her face toward Mia and smiled ad her. "Gosh!" she murmured, "your face looks sexy!"

"And you are, too!" Mia returned the compliment. "Are you sure you don't want to ride him?"

Ava shook her head and smiled. "Later, perhaps," she replied, "not now."

Mia grabbed Ava's head and pulled it toward her. "Kiss me, Av!" she hissed.

Ava kneeled on the sofa next to Dave. Her face was level with Mia's. They then kissed, slowly but passionately. Her body moved in rhythm with Mia's pumping motion.

Dave smiled at the scene. He then started to caress Ava's mount, bare beneath her the fabric of her blouse. It was firm, and he could sense her cherry, hard under his palm.

Still kissing Mia, Ava softly caught Dave's hand and guided it toward Mia's exposed mount.

Dave continued his kneads, on Mia's hill.

Mia pumps grew more forcefully by the seconds. Her hand helped Dave in kneading her other mount. Suddenly she slammed all the way in and disengaged her kiss. "I'm coming!" she whispered. Then she resumed her pumps, this time slowly but forcefully, as if to allow Dave's shaft to rub against every square millimetre of her love tunnel. Her Kegel contracted, gripping him firmly, her body trembled.

"Shoot!" Dave cursed as he pushed Mia down by the hips. "Me, too!"

"No! Not inside her!" Ava cried as she hurriedly moved, kneeled between Dave' spread legs. "Move her up!"

Dave lifted Mia.

Mia fought back.

Ava helped Dave lifting Mia from behind.

Dave's red hot chili plopped out of Mia, throbbing and glistening, ready to shoot.

Mia groaned her frustration.

Ava pushed Mia toward Dave's tummy and quickly caught Dave's meat with her mouth. She slurped it all into her mouth and started massaging it with her tongue. The scent of Mia was strong un her mouth, but to be replaced by the taste of Dave a second later.

"I need something!" Mia whined, sitting on Dave's torso, her hips ground uncontrollably over his abs.

"Stand up!" Dave barked. Then he grunted.

Ava welcomed the first batch with glee. Her tongue swam with joy in the thick liquid.

Trembled, Mia stood on the couch.

Dave pushed Mia by her bottom, closer toward him.

Mia pushed him by the back of his head toward him.

Dave opened his mouth, welcoming her. Immediately as they made contact, his tongue scrapped her slit, scooping her juice and her swollen love button.

Mia squealed in ecstasy. Threw her head back and held his head tightly for balance, she jerked as more of her juice flowed out, quenching his lover's thirst.

Dave grunt again, this time muffled deep between Mia's legs, and this time accompanied by a big jerk on his pelvic.

Ava almost her mouth's grip on Dave when he jerked, but she managed to keep him in. She exhaled contently as more fluid flooded her mouth. She was glad that even after the third coming today, Dave could still give her much seed. She swallowed some to prevent any drop from leaking out.

Dave slurped Mia's sweet juice. He barely swallowed it when his probing tongue got smeared all over again. Mia's push him tight, so tight that he had breath using his mouth. That made him juggled between breathing, licking, and gulping, and enjoying Ava's mouth-massage on his pulsating pole.

The tides lasted for tens of seconds before finally subsided. Mia kept standing, enjoying the afterglow, caressing Dave's head, who was still busy cleaning her. Then, slowly she sat back on his torso, careful not to disturb Ava who was still busy cleaning him. Mia smiled and giggled at Dave, his mouth and chin glistened. She then coyly licked and kissed every drop of mess she made on his face.

Dave sat motionless on the sofa. Ava kneeled between his legs, licked his pole clean, and Mia straddled his tummy, licked his face clean. He grimaced every now and then to Ava's suck and lick as his shaft grew oversensitive.

Ava stopped licking him only when his shaft has turned into a lifeless lump. Then, she slowly stood up and sat next to him with her legs stretched out just like him.

Knowing her friend has finished her job, Mia slumped on Dave, still straddling him. She rested her head on Dave's shoulder, her face turned to Ava.

"I think I know what I'm going to do," Ava murmured.

"Oh!" Mia exclaimed and smiled. "What is your plan?"

Dave turned toward Ava. "Yes, what do you want to do?" he commented. His hand petted Mia's back underneath the fabric of her dress.

Ava inhaled. Suddenly her face turned crimson. She straightened up her sitting leaned toward Mia, and whispered something on her ear.

"Oh! Wow!" Mia exclaimed softly, "that's good!"

Ava glared at her, "Shoosh!" she said. "But That's if you permit it, of course," she added.

"Hey," Mia replied weakly with a smile, "mon ...."

"Mia!" Ava barked.

"Ok! Ok!" Mia replied with a giggle, "no more word about it!"

"Thanks!" Ava replied.

"What is your plan?" Dave asked.

Ava stood up, ignoring her boss. "Alright!" she said as she straightened up her outfit and walked toward the door, "let me continue working, then." Then she continued as she opened the door. "Thanks for calming me down!"

***

"See you at home later, Hon!" Mia greeted Ava several moments later as she closed Dave's door. Her clothes a bit wrinkled but her face looked fresh and cheerful with fresh scent of perfume. She bent to peek at Ava's phone screen and said, "Ow! Looking for some kinky stuff, eh?"

"Hey!" Ava closed her phone, "don't be nosey!"

Mia chuckled. "I'm going to buy some stuff for you!" Then she walked toward the elevator, ignoring Ava's red face and said, "get ready for some exciting sessions!"

"Yeah," Ava mumbled in low tone as she press the button on her phone application, "and get ready to suffer, Erick!"

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.7K 1.2K 17
idk what to name this nor do i have a description so oh well lol ðŸĪ·ðŸ―‍♀ïļ
48.5K 189 9
you were my favourite entertainer...
13.7K 149 16
"𝐘ðĻðŪ ðĄðšðŊ𝐞 𝐚 ðĶðĻðŪð­ðĄ ðĻ𝐧 ðēðĻðŪ." 𝐇𝐞 ðœðĄðŪ𝐜ðĪðĨ𝐞𝐎. 𝐇𝐞ðŦ 𝐛ðŦðžðšð­ðĄ ðĄðĒð­ðœðĄðžðŽ ð°ðĄðžð§ ðĄðž ðĐðĒ𝐧𝐎 ðĄðžðŦ 𝐭ðĻ ð­ðĄðž 𝐰𝐚...
10.4K 394 21
𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙 ð™Đð™Ī 𝙛𝙞ð™Ģ𝙙 ð™Ī𝙊ð™Đ ð™Đð™Ī ð™Ļ𝙞𝙘𝙠 ð™Đ𝙎𝙞ð™Ļð™Đ𝙚𝙙 𝙗ð™Īð™Īð™