The Assassin In Twisted Wonde...

Autorstwa azumaharu070301

Tokaku Azuma is a 17-year-old teenage girl who was raised in the Azuma family, a family with an ancient assas... Więcej

Introduction
Prologue
Contract
Became A Part of Octavinelle
First Day As ....
Unique or Curse
Her Life Now
That boy...
Octavinelle chapter: Rebellious Encounter
School Business and The Truth About Eurus
Anything of their orders for her desire
Tempting Lure
Temporarily Relief
The Dangerous Fellow
Spine Gold!
Knowledge Squeeze- Episode 19 of Chapter 3
Jolting Electrification- Episode 22 of Chapter 3
Contract Dissolution
Melancholy of the Black Sea
Erasing the Past
So We Settled
Museum Travelogue
Identity Revealed
Dealing with Weirdness
Schemer of the Scandling Sands
Schemer Of The Scandling Sands
Schemer of the Scalding Sands
Schemer of the Scalding Sands: Staying Discreet
Cunning Mellow- Episode 20 of Chapter 3
Schemer of the Scalding Sands:Thwarted by Heart
Schemer of the Scalding Sands: Setting the Bait
Schemer of the Scalding Sands: All Caught on Stream
Schemer of the Scalding Sands: A Scathing Retort
Schemer of the Scalding Sands: Aquatic Support
Concern One to Another
Feelings Long Held
Scarabia Conclusion
Friends
A Day Without Tokaku
Dealing With The Sulking Floyd
Hard to Let Go Of It- Part 2 Of Dealing with the Sulking Floyd
We're Good Now- Final Part Of Dealing with the Sulking Floyd
Would you like to Join Me?
I'd Join You
Happy Birthday Tokaku Azuma And Azul Ashengrotto
Only Beauty Kidnapped The Ugly Ones
Watch your Attitude
Day One at Pomefiore
Dormmates or Friends
Cannot Deny
Bump At Midnight
Think Creatively
Lake Where We Converse
A Morning Blueprint- Episode 26 of Chapter 3
A Pharmacy Project
A Medicine For The Heart
Return At Last
They Like Each Other
A New But Familiar Mentor
While Tokaku Was Unconscious
The Mentor
A Birthday Gift for Jade
The Assassin, The Mentor and The Students
The Assassin, The Mentor and The Octavinelle Vice House Warden
The Assassin, The Mentor and The Octavinelle Vice House Warden - part 2
The Assassin, The Mentor and The Pomefiore Student
The Assassin, The Mentor and The Savanaclaw
The Assassin and The Octavinelle Vice House Warden
The Assassin, The Pomefiore Student and the Octavinelle Vice House Warden
The Assassin, The Octavinelle Vice House Warden, The Diasomnia Vice House Warden
The Assassin, The Octavinelle Vice House Warden, The Pomefiore Freshman
The Octavinelle Vice House Warden and The Mentor
The Mentor, Assassin and School Staff
The Bad News and The School
The Merman and His Family
The Mentor and The Assassin
Happy Birthday Tokaku 2th Anniversary
The Plan
The Lovely Reunion
A Cruise Day
Cruise Date
Off the Cruise
The Ghostly Aunt And Her Niece
The Ghostly Aunt And Mother

The Deadly Girl

2.5K 48 10
Autorstwa azumaharu070301

"What on earth..." A girl with short blue hair muttered, waking up and finding herself in a dark and cramped space. She sniffed the air to try and figure out where she was.

"A coffin?" Out of nowhere, the coffin burst into flames. The girl, who was a candidate to become an assassin, immediately kicked the lid when it broke open. She found herself in a strange hall filled with robed men. The first things she saw were a tough high school boy and a raccoon with blue flames on its ears. They were both shocked to see her emerge from the burning coffin. Everyone in the hall was stunned at the sight of the girl coming out of the coffin.

"It's a boy?"

"No, it's a girl. She's wearing a skirt."

"Why is she here?"

As she glared at everyone in the hall, the girl named Tokaku noticed an unfamiliar scent in the air. She asked them, "Where am I?" The robed men fell silent, terrified by her intense gaze. Suddenly, the raccoon with blue flames on its ears blurted out, "Hey, you! Your uniform looks incredibly cool! Do you mind giving it to me?"

The girl stared at it for a moment and then threw a knife. "Fight!" The raccoon dodged it. The boys in the hall were shocked and started screaming when they saw the girl throw a knife.

"That girl just threw a knife!"

"She's terrifying!"

Meanwhile, a man with fair skin, short wavy hair that was a cool light-gray color, and rectangular half-rim glasses became interested in the girl who was skilled at throwing knives. He hummed to himself as he watched the fierce girl. "How interesting."

"Hey! Are you crazy?" The raccoon yelled at the girl. The girl stared at it with an intense look, causing the raccoon to flinch. "You smell dirty," she remarked.

"What did you say!?" The raccoon became angry when the girl told it that it smelled dirty. "Do you want to be set on fire!?" The tough high school boy quickly intervened. "Stop! You shouldn't fight with a girl!" he exclaimed.

"Do whatever you want. I'm going to leave." The girl walked away from them, showing no interest in causing trouble. "Hey! Don't you dare try to escape from me!" The raccoon unleashed its flames on the girl. "Watch out!" warned the tough high school boy. Sensing the flames behind her, Tokaku, the assassin candidate girl, swiftly dodged and threw a knife at the raccoon. The raccoon was surprised and immediately ran away from the knife. The knife hit the wall where no one was nearby. As a result, everyone in the hall was terrified and screamed, witnessing the girl attempt to commit murder.

"Stop right there!" A man wearing a half-crow mask shouted. He was wearing a greatcoat over his suit, with thick blackbird feathers extending from its blue collar and cut tips on the coat. He had black gloves on his hands, with golden claw rings on each finger. He held a staff in the shape of a key, with a golden raven as its handle.

"Bringing a knife to school is strictly prohibited, as is violence!" he exclaimed, walking towards the girl. Detecting an unfamiliar scent, Tokaku pointed her knife at the masked man. "Wahhhhh!" the men in robes screamed when she pointed her knife. "This is bad," murmured a man with short green hair. "Is she going to throw her knife at the headmaster!?" muttered a man with light brown hair. A red-haired boy spoke up among the crowd. "We must stop her before she commits a serious act of violence," he commanded. Before he could step into the urgent situation, a boy with glasses stopped him. "Wait, Riddle!" he called. "Why? The headmaster will be killed if we don't do anything," Riddle Rosehearts, the red-haired boy, protested. "I know. But she is too dangerous to be near any of us if we are not cautious. I suggest putting the twins on this case," said Azul Ashengrotto, the boy with glasses.

The girl gave a stern look to the man in the crow mask and asked, "Who are you? And why do you smell unfamiliar?" Everyone became alert when the girl mentioned that the headmaster's smell was unfamiliar. "I don't know what you're smelling on me. But could you lower your weapon so we can have a peaceful conversation?" demanded the crow man. The heartless girl threatened him, saying, "Convince me who you are and prove it to everyone here, and then I'll put my knife down."

Suddenly, Enma stepped in and stopped the girl from pointing her knife at the crow man. "Stop it! Even if you're lost, you shouldn't threaten people like this!" he exclaimed. The girl glared tensely at him, which made him nervous and swallow hard. "Your smell is familiar to normal people in my world. So I won't harm you," the girl said to him.

Then, the crow masked man cleared his throat before speaking to the girl. "I don't intend to harm you. Please consider lowering your weapon right now."

The girl was still unconvinced by his answer and decided not to lower her weapon. "I told you to convince me first."

Enma shouted at the girl, "Hey! He didn't harm you, so just trust him." The girl glared at him, silencing him. Suddenly, she kicked Enma in the face, causing him to exclaim in pain and crouch on the floor. He rubbed his kicked face in discomfort. "Don't interfere with my business like that again! Or else, you won't see the morning sky," the heartless girl threatened him, giving him a death glare to quiet him.

"That's an impressive move, miss."

"Wow, you're as scary as a shark."

The girl with blue hair turned around as she sensed and saw two tall men. They had the same face, indicating they were twins. Both were wearing robes, but their personalities were different. "You seem skilled in weapon arts," said one of the twin boys, acting gentlemanly. "Your face tells me that you're very deadly, aren't you?" remarked the other twin, looking disheveled. The girl stared at them while sniffing the air around them. "You both smell suspicious to me," she said to the twins.

"Yes, we may seem suspicious to you," said the gentlemanly twin. "Because we're going to abduct you for a moment. So could you please stay still?" added the messy twin. The girl sucked her teeth in frustration because she felt endangered. She quickly ran towards the twins while pointing her knife. Unfortunately, her knife slipped when it was about to reach the messy twin boy. "What!?" She was shocked because she had never missed her stab before. Out of nowhere, she was hit hard on the back of her neck, causing her to faint. The gentlemanly twin who had struck her caught her before she hit the ground.

Azul saw it and clapped, congratulating the tall twins who were his assistants. "Bravo, Jade and Floyd!"

A man with lion ears sucked his teeth and mumbled. "Tch! He's just making those moray eel twins do the job."

"At least he's willing to do anything for the spotlight," replied a beautiful man who was nearby.

"It's so scary!" muttered a boy wearing a turban.

"It's not as intense as the murderous case game," a tablet chimed in. "But still, sending those twins to handle the mad girl, since they're great with physical and strategic handling in messy situations, I'm not complaining. It's an appropriate action," confessed Riddle Rosehearts.

Meanwhile, the man with a crow mask praised Azul for his assistants' actions. "Well done, Young Ashengrotto, for your assistants' quick action."

Then, he announced to the crowd. "Everyone, you might have witnessed a horrible situation, but I'm glad you could attend this entrance ceremony. All dorm leaders may leave this hall with their freshmen immediately."

An old-fashioned man sighed. He had black bangs with pink highlights and red eyes like a tomato. "This is even worse than last year. Well, there wasn't much to expect."

The man with the crow mask suddenly realized something odd as he watched the crowd of students. "It just occurred to me. Where is Mr. Draconia?"

"Wait! No one invited him?" the boy in the turban was surprised. "If you still have the energy to complain, you should go see him right away," the beautiful man replied. The boy in the turban hummed. "But I don't really know that guy." He muttered.

The old-fashioned man sighed. "It seems like the 'invitation' didn't reach him again."

"Our apologies, Lilia. We didn't mean to leave him out," Azul apologized. "He just has this aura that makes it hard to approach him," Riddle said.

"It's fine. It's unfortunate that the invitation didn't reach him. Don't worry about it," the old-fashioned man replied. Then, he ordered the freshmen from his dorm to follow him. As he walked away with some men following behind him, he mumbled and sighed. "I hope he won't be sulking because of this."

The man with lion ears then excused himself and left. "Those in Savanaclaw, let's head to our dorm."

"I'm doing the same," added the beautiful man.

After they left, Azul asked the headmaster, "Headmaster, Jade is holding the mad girl in his hands. What should we do with her?"

" You're right, Ashengrotto. Before any decisions, let the dark mirror sense her if she owns any magic," answered Crowley, the crow masked man and the headmaster of Night Raven College. Then, he command the Dark Mirror displayed, floated from the floor." Dear Dark Mirror, please sense this soul to whether she had magic or not. Also, state her hometown."

The Dark Mirror frowned as it glared at the fainted girl in Jade's hands." This girl is nothing like the boy before. Therefore, she fit for no dormitory. Moreover, her hometown was nowhere in this world." It announced.

" I see... So she's the same as you." Crowley glanced at Enma who stood on the floor." That's mean... she's may from another world as me." Enma replied."Maybe. I wanted you to look after her. But after the tragic fuss she made, I am afraid to put her in your care as she possibly may kill you if she outrages like before." Crowley sighed.

Then, Azul interfered." Headmaster, how about putting her in Octavinelle's care?" He suggested to Crowley. Crowley hummed while he thought about his suggestion." Hmm... Are you sure? Besides, she's kinda the type who cannot be controlled by the incorrect people." He asked for confirmation.

" Do not worry. As you witnessed before, Jade and Floyd could handle her without they got even a scratch. They immediately made her lose which proved she was no match for them. Right, twins?" Azul looked at Jade Leech and Floyd Leech, the twins who defeated Tokaku.

" Yes, though she had incredible reflexes and fighting skills, she is no match with Floyd's unique magic." Jade replied, with a formal smile." That's true. Any of her attacks will not reach me as long as I used them." Floyd added.

The afterthought of Azul's suggestion, Crowley agreed to let the Octavinelle watch over the girl." But if you show results you couldn't tame her, I would be taking her to the medical facility outside the Sage Island." He gave a warning.

Azul thanked the headmaster for approving his suggestion." We in Octavinelle will take responsibility for this unfortunate... I mean, poor girl."

Then, he looked at some group of boys in robes." Congratulations on being selected as Octavinelle members. I as the head warden will promise to lend my hands to any of your problems."

The boys were silenced. Not that they felt shy, but they were terrified to know the mad girl is going to stay with them in the Octavinelle dorm. Azul could interpret their silence and glance at the mad girl caught in Jade's hands. He then ordered the twins as they were going to leave." Floyd, please carry the girl from Jade's hands. Would you?" He asked Floyd." Of course~ besides, she looks very light compared to some skinny fries around here." Floyd agreed, took the girl from Jade, and carried her on his shoulder.

" That's all. Let's head to our dorm, everyone." Azul invited all the selected Octavinelle freshmen to follow him and the Leech twins as they guided them to their dorm.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

252K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
32.9K 1.6K 13
A raven sighted at night may indicate you are in need of some kind of guidance in your life. However, they are only attracted to those with a mystica...
421K 16.9K 34
In which a girl with a harsh past gets reincarnated in Genshin Impact, as a Hydro Slime. 。。。 Gen...
610K 13.7K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.