Sneaky Link||YEONBIN

By Kang_Moa_

Despite being known as the perfect student in his university, Choi Soobin has secret that could potentially r... More

•.•.•.•Introduction•.•.•.•
.•.•.•Characters•.•.•.
CHAPTER 1: HYBE's Prince
CHAPTER 2: Where it begins
CHAPTER 3: Angel and Devil
CHAPTER 5: A Rabbit under the Fox's claws
CHAPTER 6: Prostitute with Feelings
CHAPTER 7: Father
CHAPTER 8: Cold Hearted Fairy
CHAPTER 9: Stuck With You
CHAPTER 10: A Long Night
CHAPTER 11: Heartbeat
CHAPTER12: Under the Moonlight
CHAPTER 13: Basketball
CHAPTER 14: Birthday Party
CHAPTER 15: The Best Night
CHAPTER 16: Broken
CHAPTER 17: Compensation
CHAPTER18: Temporary Lovers
CHAPTER 19: Strangers Again
Chapter 20: Hide and Seek
Chapter 21: Punishment
Chapter 22: Punishment pt. 2
Chapter 23: Empty Promise
Chapter 24: Dressing Up
Chapter 25: Weird Feelings
Chapter 26: Jealously
Chapter 27: Replacement
Chapter 28: Gift
Chapter 29: Obedient Bunny
Chapter 30: Violence
Chapter 31: Infirmary
Chapter 32: Together Again
Chapter 33: Inner Doubts
Chapter 34: The Fool
Chapter 35: A drug called Pleasure
Chapter 36: The Truths
Chapter 37: Confession?
Chapter 38: Fanclub
Chapter 39: Mistake
Chapter 40: Promise
Chapter 40: Someone Who Cares
Chaper 41: Reconciliation
Chapter 42: The Brightest Smile
Chapter 43: Mr. Park

CHAPTER 4: A Hectic Night

2K 89 42
By Kang_Moa_

One special thing about Crown bar club is that the employees use code names during working hours and are required to wear eye masks and optional headbands for three reasons.

One: to make it easy for customers to identify them as staffs

Two: to hide their identities

And finally: they're just simply pretty to look at.

There were nothing wrong with these rules so nobody ever complained. They even preferred it this way.

"Binnie! Take this to that table over there, don't keep them waiting!"

"On it!"

Upon hearing his code name, Soobin hurriedly grabbed the tray and dashed towards a group of customers, serving them.

"Here are your drinks, enjoy" He bowed and rushed towards the entrance, welcoming new comers.

It was a busy day in Crown bar club. People started pouring in after they've heard about a certain male pole dancer in the house.

"What would you like to order?" Soobin pulled a pen on the top of his ear and took out a small note book.

"I need to see that dancer from yesterday. Is he performing tonight?" The man in his thirties said.

Soobin forced a smile. It was the fifth time he heard that question today. "Unfortunately, no, sir. But we do have cooling beverages"

"Then just a glass of beer will do"

"Noted, sir" Soobin hurried of to place the order to his comrade, Lia, who was in charge of making drinks.

"Another one? Do I not get time to breathe?" She complained.

"I know... But we're doing this for money so, just hang in there"

Soobin could barely relax when Ryujin's voice yelled from the distance.

"Binnie!! Come here right now!"

He hurried to see her. Ryujin was standing with a customer. Even if she was wearing an eye mask and her signature monkey headband, he could tell she was pissed about something.

"What is it, Tuk?"

"This man said he won't pay unless he gets to talk to you"

Talk about being a pain in the ass...

"How may I help you sir?" Soobin asked politely.

"Was it you? The one who danced yesterday?"

'Here we go again...'

"That's right, sir"

"How much for one night?"

"Huh?" Soobin and Ryujin looked at each other.

"Perhaps I heard wrong. Could you repeat it again?"

The man raised his voice "I wanna sleep with you, damn it! How much money?!"

Ryujin tried to stop herself from laughing, amused by the scene while Soobin stood there awkwardly.

"Sorry, I don't accept such requests. I'm only serving as a waiter tonight. So you may pay for your drinks and take your leave" he smiled despite wanting to punch that man in the face.

As he was drunk and felt constant headaches, the customer just ended it there and paid the bills before leaving.

"Good way to handle it, Bin" Ryujin complimented. "I was seconds away from beating that douche up. Did he think this was a strip club or something?"

"Apparently some people do" Soobin mumbled, remembering how Yeonjun stated it. He didn't have to guts to correct him at that time. Even Huening seemed to get the wrong idea.

He sighed and looked around. The club seemed to be less busy now. So he decided to go to the staff room and rest for a while.

Once he had arrived, Soobin picked up his phone from the table. The first thing he noticed was 6 missed calls notifications on the screen from an unknown number.

'Oh, no. It's probably Yeonjun-sunbae' Soobin totally forgot about him. All the busy work had been keeping his mind occupied.

The ravenette called him back. Praying in his mind that Yeonjun wasn't too mad at him.

"Hello?"

"Where the hell are you?! Did you not hear any of my calls?!"

Yep, he was mad alright.

"Sorry. I was working"

"Leave early and come to my place this instant" with that said, Yeonjun hang up.

Soobin sighed. His senior sounded like a spoiled brat on the phone. Except, he was pretty scary. A few seconds later, another notification popped up. It was Yeonjun sending his address.

'Whatever. I already left early yesterday. I can't possibly do that again. It wouldn't hurt for him to wait a little longer'

Soobin put his phone down and went back to work.

—————

"Good work today, everyone" said Yeji in the middle of the room. They were having a mini staff meeting after work.

"I know we've been gaining many customers recently and you all must've been tired. So I've decided to let you have a two days break. You don't have to come tomorrow and the day after that. Let's have a good rest"

Everyone clapped and cheered, including Soobin. A two days long break..! He could finally go home early after school.

After a very hectic night, Crown Bar Club was closed. Soobin glanced at the clock on the wall. It was 2am already. He prepared his stuff and bid farewells to his friends. Almost forgetting something important.

He had to go see Yeonjun tonight.

Yeonjun...

The information started sinking in. What did Yeonjun want from him? What were they going to do at his place?

But it was so late already... was Yeonjun still waiting for him?

Soobin called a taxi and headed to the address which the older had sent. He decided to just give it a go, knock on the door and wait for a while. If there were no response, he was going to go back home and get away with it.

A little while later, the taxi halted in front of a tall luxurious building.

'So he lives in a condo...' Soobin thought. He paid the driver and went inside.

After getting out of the escalator, Soobin wandered around the hall. Scanning for a certain room number.

Finally room 913 came into view. Soobin braced himself and rang the bell. Secretly hoping nobody would come so he could go back and get a peaceful sleep.

Luck wasn't on his side, it seemed. Because just a few seconds later, the door opened revealing Yeonjun.

"Finally. Thought you wouldn't come"

"Why aren't you resting yet? It's really late"

"I was waiting for you. Come in"

Surprisingly for Soobin, Yeonjun didn't seem to be as mad as he had expected. Maybe he was too tired to raise his voice or scold him.

Soobin went in, took off his shoes and school bag. Not knowing what to do, he just stood awkwardly, admiring the furnitures of Yeonjun's living room. It was pretty big. There were a kitchen, a bedroom, a bathroom and even a balcony.

"Yah! Why are you just standing there?" The older called. He was sitting on the velvet sofa. "Come sit on my lap and pleasure me"

Soobin gulped. Did he really have to do this? Was agreeing to Yeonjun's deal a rational decision at all?

————+𝗑+————
To be continued...

Thanks for your support so far <3 I'm glad people are reading this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 649 14
"i don't need to be a hero to protect you because I can protect you being bad, I am a hero in my way and I will protect you" -soobin. When yeonjun fa...
14.5K 605 24
Beomgyu, a college student enters college thinking it would be easy, especially since his two best friends would be there too. He thought wrong. What...
12.2K 1K 20
♡. . . Yeonjun, the choi yeonjun who was a famous playboy of the college like he has a crazy popularity among the girls. he was such a spoiled brat b...
1.1M 71.7K 50
"I'm pretty sure this is illegal, right?" "Yeah, but that's the fun part of it babe." ~ In which the beautiful but not so adventurous Kim Taehyung ge...