Convergence [KLONNIE]

By numinousx

{Book One} "There is no surprise that you do not trust me, Bonnie Bennett," Klaus began, taking a long sip of... More

cast โ”
โ†ณ act I
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
โ†ณ act II
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
...
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven

chapter five

3.5K 146 56
By numinousx

chapter five. 

HONESTLY, IT WAS SAD how Mina no longer cared about trying to sneak past the front desk. With a wave of her wrist, the woman didn't even remember that she had ever seen someone walk past her. She looked to her right and made eye contact with the woman strutting down the hallway alongside her. Her long, black flowing hair was curled and easily swayed as she walked.

She glanced over to the witch and winked. "Mina, baby girl, you're staring. I mean, I don't have a problem with it but a picture may last longer."

"Shut up, Elyza," Mina sarcastically snapped. But it was true. She was staring and she knew it. Elyza Pierce was one of the most beautiful people she had ever met and if she was into chicks, she wouldn't mind being with her. Her eyes, lips, and curves fit her body beautifully. It was almost like she was hand-picked from whatever God existed.

Snapping out of her trance, Mina twisted the knob and opened the door. She sighed. She had been in this very room too many times for her to count and every time she wished that once when she walked in Bonnie would be sitting up looking back at her.

"She looks like your grandmother," Elyza admitted. She could see some scratches on her arms and face. She walked over to the before looking back at Mina. "May I?"

Mina nodded. "Heal what you can"

Elyza sat on the bed, took a syringe out of her back pocket, and stuck it into her arm. Because Bonnie wasn't exactly conscious, she couldn't feed the Bennett her blood as she would've done anyone else. After taking a good amount of her blood out of her veins, she removed the syringe before carefully sticking Bonnie with it.

As she pushed down on the top of the syringe, she noticed that Bonnie's scratches were starting to heal and that some of her wounds started to close. After tossing the syringe into her purse, she waited for a little to see if she would wake. Speaking that her vampire blood should have healed all internal and external injuries, Bonnie should be waking any moment now.

A couple of seconds into staring at the unconscious witch, the room was covered in awkward silence. Elyza wanted to cough to break the silence, but she knew what the silence meant.

Bonnie wasn't going to wake up. Not by vampire means, at least.

"Why isn't she waking up? Vampire blood should have healed anything, right?" Mina asked rhetorically. She wanted to be sad so badly, but not ever getting to have a conversation with her cousin made her angrier than anything.

She could feel her control of her magic slip from her as it became restless. Her stomach was turning backflips, and her eyes rolled back. She closed her eyes and tried to focus on controlling her magic.

"Mina," Elyza called softly. The glass of water beside Bonnie's bed started to shake, spilling some of its contents. Elyza looked around and realized that the windows were too starting to rumble. "Mina." She said a little firmer. Suddenly, her hair started to blow off her shoulders and all of the papers sitting near Bonnie's bedside twirled in a funnel. The lights flickered on and off fast, nearly blinding the vampire. "Mina!"

This time, Elyza jumped up and put a hand on the witch's shoulder. Mina instantly began to calm as she felt a familiar hand touch her. "Bonnie is brain dead, isn't she?" Mina stated calmly. "That's why your blood won't work."

Elyza slid in front of the witch and held her arm out. "Siphon me."

Asking no questions, Mina laid her hand on top of her friend's arm and begin to pull from her. Her hands began to glow red as she tilted her head back in ecstasy. The feeling of magic running through her veins once more always made her feel at peace.

"As much as magic pleases me, Liza," Mina started. "What was that for?"

"Stefan Salvatore looks quite happy with his life, doesn't he?" She began, already walking towards the door. "Let's try to change that."

.

...

...

Mina and Elyza took pleasure in getting into their car and strolling about the city of death known as Mystic Falls. Mina's eyes wandered about, looking at all the important places in the city. Places that she would have burned down once she finished tormenting all those who had done her, mainly Bonnie, wrong.

"Mina, roll the windows up. I understand you don't give a damn about your hair, but mine too four hours to curl!"

The Bennett witch ignored her friend, but rolled the windows up, nevertheless. She knew that Liza would never let it go had something happened to her oh-so-perfect curled hair. "I don't care who's in there, we kill them and we get to Stefan. But leave Damon alive. I want to see him suffer."

Elyza grinned. One of her greatest pleasures, other than seeing herself, was making people suffer. And now, she had a partner in crime.

The ride to the Salvatore house was long, but maybe it was just because the two women were anxious. If Bonnie was dead then she'd make sure that anyone who could've had anything to do with her was dead too.

She allowed herself to pull into the driveway of the Salvatore mansion. Getting out of the car, she and Elyza opened the door. Elyza lifted her hand and when she didn't feel a boundary, she lifted her foot and walked in.

Easing in behind her, Mina walked in but not before casting a quick silencing spell on the two of them. She didn't want anyone to know they were there. Until she was ready, that was.

On one creek of the floor, Elyza's hair stood up on the back of her next. Just as Stefan Salvatore made his way down the steps, she had a hand on his throat and he was pinned against the wall.

"Damon!" Stefan yelled out, his body trying to fight against Elyza's. However, luck wasn't on his side because the vampire stood there not moving an inch. If anything her smile only got wider as she noticed the fear in his eyes.

"Mina, daring. Handle the other brother."

Before Mina could move, Elyza dropped Stefan and zoomed in front of Mina. A sharp wooden stake stabbed her in the shoulder, and she groaned in pain. Leaving the stake there, for now, she kicked the eldest Salvatore before grabbing his head and twisting it.

"Dick," Elyza mumbled, snatching the stake out of her arm. When she turned around, Stefan, too, was on the ground, and Mina had a satisfied smirk plastered on her face.

"About time. I was thinking I was about to have to step in."

Elyza muttered a fuck you before walking over to the side table filled to the brim of alcohol. She poured herself a glass of bourbon before ditching the glass and taking the whole glass bottle. "Well," she started before flopping on the couch. "When is this torturing sesh gonna' start?"

Mina smiled and looked at the unconscious Salvatores by her feet. "Let's take care of Damon first. Lock him in the cellar, would you? And I'll see what torturous things I can find around this place."

Elyza groaned. "What?" She asked and yelled at the same time. "Why do I have to take him?"

"What are you, scared to break a nail?" Mina snapped. "You're part vampire. You can carry his heavy ass."

"If you let me turn you then we'll both be part vampire." She argued, tossing the bottle on the couch. She reached down and picked up Damon's arm and began to drag him to where she thought the basement was. Leaving Mina and the blonde Salvatore alone, Elyza disappeared out a door.

She turned around and when she saw Stefan, she could only see what part he could've played in Bonnie's death. He was a vampire and for some reason, Bennett's are always caught up in vampire business. He had something to do with it. She was sure of it. And if he wanted to live, he would tell her what.

In a matter of about ten minutes, Elyza and Mina had the vampire tied up in a chair with ropes that had been soaked in vervain. Elyza sat on the couch, swinging her feet back and forth as she fought boredom.

To torture the bloody Salvatore, he has to be awake. And for a snapped neck, he wasn't waking up all that fast. Just as she said that a loud gasp caught the attention of the duo.

"Welcome back to the Land of the Living," Elyza muttered, checking out her nails. She put a reminder on her calendar to get them repainted. Her red was wearing off.

"Who are you and where is Damon?" Stefan asked, already panting. Elyza wanted to laugh. They hadn't done anything yet.

"Damon, sweetheart, is in the cellar. He will stay there for as long as you waste my time," Mina answered. She stood up and twisted a knife between her fingers. "Oh, and I'm Mina."

"What do you want?"

Mina huffed. "I'm asking the questions here," Stabbing the knife through his leg, she emphasized her point. Stefan's body jerked at the impact. He was ready for his skin to close and to be greeted with another blow, but his former expectation never happened. "We want to know what you and your pesky gang of mosquitoes did to Bonnie."

"Excuse me?" Elyza blurted out. "Don't insult all of us."

"We're looking for Bonnie too," Stefan answered. "We can join sides. We can search for her together."

Elyza stood up, slid past Mina, and put two fingers on the sides of his head. "Let the games begin." Stefan let out a stomach curdling howl as his entire body felt like hot coals soaked in vervain were pressing against it. His skin wasn't healing and his brain felt like it was being fried.

"I asked what happened to Bonnie, Stef. And she's not gonna stop until I get the answer I'm looking for."

Elyza pulled away for a second. They wouldn't get anything out of him if he was too busy yelling his voice out.

"What are you?" Stefan asked through his breaks of breath. A vampire with the ability to do...magic?

Elyza bared her fangs and dug them into the side of Stefan's neck. His blood, or vampire blood period, tasted disgusting to her, but she needed him as week as possible to do what she was about to do. "I'm a special vampire. I'm called a heretic." She looked down at her hands and realized that the ring on her finger was not its original silver. It was red. "You got blood all over my ring!"

"You're married?" Stefan scoffed. "Who would dare marry someone as crazy as you?"

Before Elyza answered, she put two fingers back on the sides of Stefan's head. He thrashed around under her hold, knowing what was to come. With her next three words, his body was engulfed in pain once again. "Someone even crazier."

***

whew goodness, christ. this chapter did not cover everything I wanted to cover here, but it was getting too long and I didn't know if you all liked 2000+ word chapters

anywho, I'm so excited. elyza and mina are devils in disguise and I can't wait for them to fuck shit up in mystic falls.

so, our next update, we may see someone we've all been waiting to see from the jump. any guesses as to who? go ahead and guess right here ➟ ➟ ➟

okay, see y'all later. 

until next time, 

𝖓𝖚𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 8.5K 34
Maddison Grace Gilbert, little sister to Elena Gilbert and twin to Jeremy Gilbert, has always been a bit a of a know it all. Not in the wanna punch h...
54.5K 1.5K 56
You always thought your love story was epic. It started with a boy and a curse. For centuries, it survived every obstacle. Until it didn't. What happ...
26.9K 548 50
I do not own these characters, rights go to Julie Plec. This doesn't have any supernatural creatures. This is a story between Klaus Mikaelson a...
1.2M 11 1
IT IS SAID BY MANY THAT OUR FATE IS UNDETERMINABLE, that no matter how great we are today, we may fall and become nothing but dust tomorrow. Yesterda...