All In ~Minsung FF~

By TaehyunsTripod

~ In which two criminals meet at a jewelry store during a heist ~ ~☆~☆~☆~ "I'm on... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
WTH 👁👄👁
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Bonus - Christmas Special🎄
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 ☕📖
Chapter 40 ☕📖
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Epilogue
Thank You!
10K OMG
50k Special 🥳🥳
100K Kids!!!
All In: Side Hustle
Thank you Thank you 💜💜
Discord Server ✨

Chapter 69

2.1K 85 82
By TaehyunsTripod

Minho's POV:
Don't cry, don't cry. I need to be able to see the road. I need to get home safely. I need to be able to see Jisung again.

But will I be able to? I don't know anymore.

As I finally drive up to the house, I park in the driveway, leaving the car on. Instead of getting out and rushing to my team, I sit in my car and recount the events that just happened.

After Chan sent Jisung and Jeongin inside, he waited for the front door of the house to close all the way before he even turned to me.

"Listen, I don't know who you think you are, but I-"

"Let me stop you there, guy. I already told you I wouldn't dream of hurting Jisung. Didn't I prove that already with me saving him for you and everything?"

"You might think you have his trust, but you most definitely don't have mine." He said while crossing his arms.

I look at him in confusion.

"What do you mean 'I think' he trusts me? He does! I know he does."

Chan shifts in his spot and tilts his head, his expression staying solid.

"Last night I got a text from Jisung asking for help, that he was scared and didn't want to stay in that 'safe house' anymore."

But last night we-

"Y-you're lying. He didn't text you that. We were- I mean he was asleep. I even helped him when he had a nightmare. He wouldn't have... You're lying, you have to be."

It can't be true. Jisung said he loves me, why would he tell Chan we didn't want to stay at the house? He didn't want to leave this morning!

"Why would I lie about my team member being scared for his life? Just admit it. You were trying to kidnap him from me." Chan said accusingly.

I step back with his step forward.

"No! You're telling lies! I saved him and brought him home! That's all I wanted to do, it's what I promised to do." I need to calm down before I go too far. If I anger Chan too much I can kiss Jisung goodbye forever.

As I clench my fists at my sides to calm down, Chan steps closer to me. He lifts his hand and points a finger at my chest.

"Listen, you and me had a deal. You bring him back to me, and I won't kill you. If you knew what was good for you, you'd leave now and not turn back." He says, jabbing my chest with every few words.

Don't burst, don't burst. I can't upset him further.

I step out of the way from his hand. "Don't you understand that by doing this you're hurting Jisung also? I'm not scared to say he loves me just as much as I love him." I know he does.

He stands straight again and takes his hand back.

"I'll let you believe what you want, but just know that on my watch, Jisung might as well never have met you." His cold, empty stare really let those words sink deeper than they should have into me.

With a slight head tilt, he reaches up and taps my car twice.

"Have a safe drive home, I hope you don't come again soon." He turns away to walk back inside the house.

Now I'm here, back at home. Well, my official home. It doesn't feel like home without Jisung.

I can't let Chan tear us apart, I promised I wouldn't let that happen. But what will happen when I go back? What will Chan do?

I have to find out eventually, I can't just leave Jisung forever.

After a moment of sitting and thinking to myself, I finally turn off my car and step out. I remember to grab my bags from the trunk before going to the front door.

I wonder what's gonna happen when I go inside. I haven't seen my team for the last week and a half.

Hesitantly, I take out my keys and unlock the door, stepping inside to the living room. There is no one on the couches, maybe they're still in bed? It's still kind of early.

I drop my bags by the empty hallway leading to the bedrooms and step into the kitchen.

As I expected, they can barely take care of themselves. Dishes are stacked in the sink and there is little to no food left in the fridge.

At least I got groceries before I left.

I toss my keys onto the counter and slump into a chair, taking my phone from my pocket.

What am I going to do? I went through all that trouble to save Jisung, I finally got him to be mine, and now my life will be in danger if I step foot on their property.

I close my phone from looking at my home screen, it's a picture of Jisung and my shoes together when we were sitting at the oak tree by the river.

From the front of the house, I hear a shuffle and a few bare foot steps. Not too long after, a head of blonde hair comes from around the corner.

"Hyung! You're back!"

Felix lunges forward and wraps his arms around me. While he settles into a more comfortable position, I hear a few sniffles coming from him. I try to look at his face to see if he was crying when the kitchen lights turn on.

"Hyung?" Changbin walks in rubbing his eyes a little.

"Hey, guys. I'm home. Felix, you can let go a little, I'm not going anywhere."

"No! You left so suddenly last time. You didn't even tell ust you were going anywhere! And then you're gone for 2 weeks? We can't take care of ourselves, hyung. Changbinie can't be the hyung of the house!" He says into my now soaked shoulder.

Changbin steps up to defend himself when the other blonde of the house comes forward.

"He's right though. The fridge is basically empty now besides a single jar of jelly." Hyunjin says. He walk over to me and crosses his arms.

"Now, you owe us an explanation. Don't think you can just up and leave without us being worried and curious about what was so important that you couldn't tell us."

I nod and tap for Felix to stand. He slides off of me and everyone follows me to the living room.

We all sit on different seats, but everyone turns themselves to face me.

Once we're settled, I take a breath and look at them. "Ok so, just let me explain everything, and you can ask questions after."

They nod and I explain things from the start, when I first saw Jisung at the jewelry store. As I explain where I was going when I went out in the middle of the night, it was clear who was ok with the relationship and who wasn't.

Felix lit up when I explained the secret meetings by the river, but Hyunjin held a passive face the entire time. Changbin was in the middle, he looked happy I was happy, but worried at the same time.

When I get to the part of me finally bringing Jisung home, I pause and Felix stood up and hugged me again.

"I'm glad you told us, hyung. You've been hiding this from us all this time, that must have been hard."

I lower my arms and let them rest on his back, holding him close as the next details play in the back of my mind.

I never cry in front of my team, I always thought it would make me look weaker and make them think I wasn't fit to be the leader.

That idea that I've been living by for years is why red flags started going off. My eyes started to water and having Felix right here to comfort me wasn't helping me keep the emotions in.

I try to move my arm a bit to wipe the tears, which doesn't go unnoticed. Changbin speaks up when he sees me.

"Hyung, are you crying?"

Felix shoots up to see my face, his eyes filling with worry when he sees the few tears that have escaped my eyes.

"Hyung, what's wrong?"

I turn my head and prepare myself to say it.

"Earlier when I left him, his leader.. told me he.. he texted him last night. That Jisung was scared for his life.. and didn't want to stay with me anymore."

Everyone widened their eyes in shock.

"What? But Jisung said he loved you, didn't he? Why would he do that?"

"I don't know, someone's lying to me. I want to believe one side but I can't help but think the other is true."

Two of my members have saddened expressions, while the other looks off to the side. I reach a hand up to wipe my face, only for my cheeks to be wet again from tears.

"And... his leader said.. he won't hesitate to kill me if I go back there. And that-" My voice breaks. "I'll never be able to see Jisung again. That it'll be like he never met me."

I might as well let the tears flow freely at this point.

As I hold my face in my hands, Felix steps up again and wraps his arms around me. Changbin comes close to place a hand on my shoulder, and Hyunjin stays a few feet away.

"I don't understand how you're able to get so worked up over this, hyung." Hyunjin says bitterly.

"Dude, think about it. He's having the love of his life be taken from him. Imagine how you would feel if that happened to you." Changbin retorted.

"That doesn't matter. Think about all the trouble this Jisung guy has brought. This seems like a way to leave all that behind for good." Hyunjin says optimistically.

I raise my head at this, shaking Felix and Changbin off to stomp forward. Hyunjin is a little taller than me, but I can still be intimidating to him.

"Don't. Talk. About. Jisung. Like. That. If we were going by your logic, I would have left you behind for your bad attitude a long time ago." Hyunjin's face softens into a hurt one instead.

"I give everything to this group, I've helped you guys from the ground up. And now that I finally have one exciting thing to myself, you and your sass are trying to ruin it."

Hyunjin backs up and sits on a chair to be on a lower level, while Changbin and Felix sit together to watch me vent everything out.

"I've always made sure this group was taken care of, from the minute you joined. And now that I have found someone else that I care about, you try to push them away from me. We need other people in our lives, just like Felix and Bin have each other. I finally found someone and I'm losing them! And all you can say is that I can take this chance to cut my losses?"

My team sits and watches me vent everything out, while my face is red and wet from the intensity of emotions.

"The love of my life finally became my boyfriend to have, and he's being taken from me. And If I go after him, I'm risking everything! I might die and leave you guys and him for good. I don't know what to do!" I yell the last part, letting out all the built up steam.

After that I stop and take a breath to calm myself down.

"So, yes, I am getting worked up about this. I'm lost and scared of what will happen next because I know somehow and some way, I'm going to be done and broken by the end."

With the last word, I sit down and stare at the floor. My team either looks at me with blank or guilty expressions, or they looking around the room in thought.

As I calm myself down, I hear someone move and some whispering.

"...go...be there soon. No, I... talk to him."

Two people shuffle out of the room and one comes closer to me.

Felix kneels down so he can be in my line of sight.

"Hyung, I need to tell you something. It's about my family."

A/N:
Tomorrow is it kids. I cant post two chapters today because that would throw off the schedule, but this one is long enough for two anyway.

I wanna say a quick and short thank you for making it this far. I didn't think so many people would enjoy this story as much as you did. It truly means the world to me that I can make content that brings happiness or relaxation or any positive emotion to others.

I'm going to make a longer thank you note once the whole story is up, but I just wanted to say that for now.

Anyway here is the meme:

Love you guys!🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 575 39
In which Jaehwa began receiving letters anonymously. She attempts to find out who sent them, but little did she know he was next to her all along. "S...
56.5K 2.8K 35
"can i kiss it again? your lips. for the last time" Start [ February 5th 2021 ] End [ June 20th 2021 ]
13.1K 526 48
~In which two criminal groups merge together, and some tension arises~ ☆~☆~☆ "I must be a cop because I keep catc...
125K 5.3K 25
"she's in the rain. you wanna hurt yourself i'll stay with you. you wanna make yourself go through the pain...we're in the rain" started: september...