Rewind (1D fanfic)

נכתב על ידי wattgirlsxx

Warning: highly cliché and cheesy. Somehow once got to #1 in fanfiction עוד

Rewind (1D fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chappie 6
Chappie 7
Chappie 8
Chappie 9
Chappie 10
PREVIEW
Chappie 12
Chappie 13
Chappie 14
Chappie 15 part 1
Chappie 15 part 2
Chappie 16
Chappie 17
Chappie 18
Chappie 19
Chappie 20
Chappie 21
Chappie 22
Chappie 23
Chappie 24
Chappie 25
Chappie 26
Chappie 27
Chappie 28
Chappie 29
Chappie 30
Chappie 31
Chappie 32
***NOTE***
Chappie 33
Chappie 34
Chappie 35
Chappie 36
Chappie 37
Chappie 38
Chappie 39
Chappie 40
Chappie 41
Chappie 42
Chappie 43
Chappie 44
Chappie 45
Epilogue

Chappie 11

171K 1.4K 217
נכתב על ידי wattgirlsxx

************************************ 

Hey guys!

Sorry this is quite late ): school and homework are so annoying! And we have also been deciding the winners for our conpetition!

AND THE WINNER IS...

Spoonaphobia1D !!!!

Well done! Go read her new fanfic called save me tonight and fan her!

Thanks for all the awesome answers some were very detailed so thanks for the facts!!

We also chose 10 runner ups and if you were one you will have received your polyvore outfit!

Well chappie 11 will be longer so here it goes!!

************************************

•Lexis POV•

My heart was racing, my lips were tingling... Something was happening to me but I don't know what.

We pulled apart and I think its safe to say we were both as shocked as each other.

I leaned on him and he put his arm around my waist and started walking me to the car.

I had completely forgotten about what had happened at Starbucks and was in a light, happy and sort if...fluffy kind of mood?

We drove home in semi-silence and Harry turned the radio onto my favourite station. I smiled secretly to myself. I noticed that a One Direction song came on called They dont know about us and Harry started singing along. I loved his voice it was calming but at the same time dramatic.

I started slipping into a dream...

I was in a meadow. All I could see for miles was the yellow daffodils swaying in the wind. I was by myself, lying in-between the soft grass and pulling petals off a daffodil, my favourite flower. This was my happy place and if I could, I would stay here forever and dance around with the brightly coloured butterflies. Suddenly someone started calling my name softly, but eventually it got louder and closer.

I woke up and found it was Harry shaking me slightly.

"Lexi, wake up, we're home!" Harry said

"ughhh" I rubbed my eyes and got out of the car.

I held Harrys hand and walked up to the door and he opened it quietly.

•Maslinka POV•

I heard the door creek open and swung my head to see a tires and down looking Lexi and Harry walk through.

We were all on the big couches watching spiderman.

"Lexi and Harry are here" I smiled and everyones heads turned to face them.

"Hey how was it?" Niall said in his irresistible irish accent.

"Not very good.." Harry trailed off squeezing Lexis hand.

Seriously they were a match made in heaven.

"Tell us about it!" Louis chirped

"Rather not im to tired." Lexi sighed running a hand through her hair.

"Teellll ussss!" Eleanor whined pulling a puppy dog face. Danielle, Tess and I copied her.

"Fine" She said slumping onto the couch and playing with her hair.

"Well, my dad got a girlfriend when I was five, thats why we moved and they are getting married soon."

"Well thats not to bad.." Zayn pointed out.

"Thats not it!" Lexi said tears springing in her eyes.

"Shes got a daugher, Jaymee, whos 19 and another on the way.. Which belongs to my dad." She said a tear falling down her cheek.

We all had our mouths hanging open I think. I never thought Steve would be secretly dating a woman and go get her pregnant!

"And.. I have to go to the wedding, be the bridesmaid and watch my dad kiss another woman!" She cried before breaking down into tears.

Harry was rubbing her back but she got up and ran to her room.

•Lexis POV•

And then something else happened. Harry and I kissed. But no one is ever gonna find out about that.

•Maslinkas POV•

"I should deal with this. I know how to handle it she is my bestie yah know." I said and got up. I think we had completely forgotten about the movie now.

"Im gonna bake cookies!" Niall said and I had to stiffle a laugh.

"Why are you gonna do that?" Louis asked obviously confused

"Because im hungry" Niall shrugged. And thats all I heard before I walked into Lexis room.

She was curled in a ball on her bed crying softly into her hands.

I honestly felt so sorry for her.

"Lexi.. can I come in?" I asked quietly.

"No.. I mean yes.. Im sorry" she mumbled

"Dont be" I said sitting on the bed and pulling her up to a sitting position and hugging her.

"Its gonna be alright" I whispered.

"Did anything else happen?" I asked. I wanted to make sure that she had everything off her shoulders.

"Well.. He told me that I can name the baby as it will be my half sister or brother." She shrugged.

"Oh my gosh lucky!" I gasped. I have always wanted a little sis/bro who I can name and dress up.

"It should be Selena or Paisley or Amy or Josh or Ben or.." I suggested and Lexi giggled a little bit knowing how I was with little kids.

"Anything else?" I winked at her

"I dont know if I should tell you.." She blushed

"You can tell me anything! We are practically related!" I gasped

"Ok um well me and Harry sorta kissed?" She refused to look me in the eye as I gasped and squealed

"Oh my gosh! When? How?" I asked excitedly

"Well I ran out of starbucks and Harry followed me and he grabbe me and kissed me." She simply put it.

"Holyyy timoli!!!"

"Shh! But you cant tell ANYONE or you are dead! kk?" She warned

"cross my heart and hope to die!" I smiled at her.

Just then Someone knocked on the door.

"Hope they didn't hear.." Lexi whispered

"SHOW YOUR FACE!" I shouted at the door and.. Niall walked in holding a tray of freshly baked cookies.

I dont know why, but suddenly we both burst out laughing at the sight of Niall and the cookies.

"Did you bake them?" Lexi laughed

"Yeah I did thank you very much!" Niall said walking over to us.

"They look good" I smiled taking 2 cookies and handing one to Lexi.

We both took big bites and chewed for a few seconds before scrunching up our faces and spitting it out, going on Niall and the bed.

"What was that for?!" Niall pouted brushing the crumbs off his clothes.

"YOU FORGOT THE SUGAR!" Lexi and I shouted before collapsing to the ground laughing, Niall joining us.

"Whats all the yelling?" Harry asked strolling in.

"He forgot the sugar!" I laughed holding my sides.

He smiled a bit and sat down on the bed.

After we stopped laughing Harry started to talk.

"Lexi, I thought tomorrow you and I could go to my mums house and you know, catch up. Im sure she would be pleased to see you, and Gemma too! My stepdad is away on a work thing though." He smiled at Lexi hopefully

"Okay great! That sounds like fun! I really want to see Anne and Gemma too!" She smiled.

"We will probably go for 3 days."

"Oh my gosh you should invite them to the wedding!" I suggested

"great idea" Lexi said.

"Well you better get some sleep cause theres gonna be a loooong train ride" Harry said patting Nialls back as he got up. I decided to leave too.

"Get some rest Lexi, goodnight" I smiled at her. And closed her door.

•Harrys POV•

{mum}: hey mum, I coming to visit tomorrow and probably staying for three days! I've got a big surprise for you!! So be excited but not to excited. See you soon xx

•Zayns POV•

"Zayn.. I have bad news.." Tess started, her voice dull and sad.

"I have to go back home to California with my mum soon.." She said plopping down next to me.

"What? But how will we see each other?" I said. This seriously sucked. First Lexi and now Tess and we had just gotten together.

"I dont know. We can skype, facebook and whatever it takes if your up for it."

"I will do anything as long as it includes us being together." I said squeezing her hand and trying not to show my pain.

As soon as I got her, she was snatched away again just like that.

"We have to do something together first. Something fun that we will remember forever." Tess said

"Yes, it will be a date."

Tess smiled a bit.

"What should we do?" She asked me.

"I dont know... We should go to the zoo! I love seeing all the animals."

"Haha whatever makes you happy but its also one of my favourite things!" Tess laughed.

"Its a date." I said more seriously.

•Lexis POV•

We were leaving for the train soon and Tess had just told us the news. But we would be seeing her before she left.

I was racing around packing my bag. I threw in my bikini, towel, clothes, makeup, accessories, PJs and toothbrush with some extras.

I walked out of my room carrying my bag and ate a piece of toast.

Harry and I said our goodbyes and after about 10 hugs and a huge group hug, we were out the door. We had called a taxi to take us to the train station.

"My mums going to be so happy to see you! She will probably get emotional haha" Harry smiled at me.

"Yeah I cant wait to see her its been forever!" I smiled back.

About 10 minutes later we arrived at the train station. It was going to be a three hour ride to Cheshire but they served meals on the train and Harry booked a separate compartment for us just incase there were lots of fans.

He took my hand and grabbed my bag for me smiling his brilliant smile and showing his adorable dimples.

He really was a gentleman.

He stepped onto the train and helped me on and a man showed us to our compartment.

It had a sliding door made of that glass you cant see through so it was more private.

We put ours bags away in the cupboards above us and sat down.

"Soooo what ya wanna talk about?" Harry asked

"ohhh lets do dares!!" I suggested

The train started moving and the whistle blew. Choo choo!

"Ok" Harry smiled

"Ok Harry.. I dare you to go up to that old lady in the next compartment and tell her she looks beautiful" I smirked. I knew what old people were like with complements.

"Ok that should be easy" Harry smiled standing up and opening the door.

The woman was sitting in the window seat staring out at the country side.

"Excuse me ma'm may I sit down?" Harry asked her politely.

"Sure!" She smiled back.

"I just wanted to say you look very beautiful today. Are you going somewhere special?" He asked

Suddenly she pinched both his cheeks.

"awww aren't you a cutie!" She cooed "and yes, Im going to see my daughter get married today!" She smiled still pinching his cheeks.

I couldn't help it. I burst out laughing and Harry started blushing madly.

"Congratulations! I hope everything goes well! Good day ma'm" He said and she let go of his cheeks and he walked back into our compartment.

"ow" He said holding his face.

I laughed and patted his knee.

"hahaha nice one!" I laughed

"Ok I dare you to open the door and start singing our new song Magic out loud" Harry smirked at me.

"ughh I hate singing" I pouted

"Ill start of for you" Harry smiled

-:-

B-b-b-baby c'mon over 

I don't care if people find out (dada - dadada - da - da - da - da) 

They say that we're no good together 

And it's never gonna work out (dada - dadada - da - da - da - da)

-:-

Then I started singing aswell, Harry still singing a few parts.

-:-

But baby you got me moving too fast 

'Cause I know you wanna be back 

And girl when you're lookin' like that (dada - dadada) 

I can't hold back.

'Cause you, you've got this spell on me 

I don't know what to believe 

Kiss you once now I can't leave 

'Cause everything you do is magic 

But everything you do is magic.

So l-l-let them take the pictures 

Spread it all around the world now (dada - dadada - da - da - da - da) 

I wanna put it on my record 

I want everyone to know now (dada - dadada - da - da - da - da)

But baby you got me moving too fast 

'Cause I know you wanna be bad 

And girl when you're lookin' like that (dada - dadada) 

I can't hold back.

'Cause you, you've got this spell on me 

I don't know what to believe 

Kiss you once now I can't leave 

'Cause everything you do is magic 

But everything you do is magic.

Oh oh oh oh oh 

Oh oh oh oh oh 

Oh oh oh oh oh 

Everything you do is magic.

They say that we're no good together 

And it's never gonna work out 

I wanna put it on my record 

I want everyone to know now.

Everything you do is magic 

'Cause you, you've got this spell on me 

I don't know what to believe 

Kiss you once now I can't leave 

'Cause everything you do is magic 

But everything you do is magic.

Oh oh oh oh oh 

Oh oh oh oh oh 

C'mon 

Kiss you once now I can't leave 

'Cause everything you do is magic 

But everything you do is magic.

-:-

I/we finished singing and suddenly applause broke out. We hadn't even noticed but people had come and watch us sing including 1 or 2 of the staff. I blushed but smiled at all of the people.

"Can we get a picture with you two?" A few girls about our age asked.

"Sure ill take the picture!" I offered

"no we want you in it too!" One girl said smiling at us.

"Ok then." I smiled and got a person to take the photo.

"Are you two together?" One of the girls asked

"oh no we are best friends from childhood" Harry answered smiling at them.

I felt a small pang in my chest. Wait what?

The girls left us and we were back to just us.

"Your a really good singer. You should sing more often." Harry smiled at me.

"oh, no no singings not my thing, but thanks anyway"

I decided to try change the subject.

"Im hungry." I said and picked up the menu for the train.

Menu:

*Macaroni Cheese w/ bacon

*Mince pie

*Vegetarian burger

"Im gonna get a pie, you?" I said.

"Macaroni cheese please" Harry winked at me.

I called one of the staff over and ordered our food and a glass of water each.

The person soon returned with our food warm.

"Thankyou!" I smiled and started to eat.

Our meals had been cleared up and Harry and I both had our earphones in. I was listening to slow songs and was slowly drifting to sleep. My head was laid down in Harrys lap..

I woke up to a CHOO CHOO sound which meant that we had arrived.

Harry and I stretched and grabbed our bags then walked off the train and onto the large platform.

"Theres my mum!" Harry smiled pulling me over to her.

"Harry!" Anne smiled and ran over and embraced him in a huge bear hug.

"Hi mum!" Harry smiled kissing her cheek.

"Whos this?" Anne asked looking at me.

"Mum.. This is Lexi, Lexi Edwards my childhood bestfriend."

************************************

Ta da!!

This is really late im soo sorry ):

A few people have been telling me that I have copied other stories...? No I haven't copied other stories! Bianca and I have made ALL of this up ourselves! :)

There will be a shoutout for anyone who can tell me this!

•••how do you upload photos for a story?!•••

Thanks :)

Love yah

xox

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

55.4K 1K 92
A Harry Styles fanfic
4.8K 187 26