UNLUCKY ME! LUCKY ME.

Por YussifRashida

Dangerous, handsome,cold like snow , blazing fire like volcano, the non hesitant to kill. The monster and mos... Más

Acknowledgement
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
Apologies
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER. 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
REMINDER
BONUS CHAPTER
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
LITTLE INFO
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
NOTICE!!!
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79

CHAPTER 17

1.2K 102 10
Por YussifRashida

"Wow Arnav. Breathe taken." Khushi stood there astonished.

"Mmm, beautiful." He whispered staring at khushi who was admiring the beautiful cave containing flowers.

"How?" She asked and Arnav smiled.

"When I was a kid I came across this place when I was bullied a lot. This was my healing place and it inspired me into drawing when I was a kid. If I run away from home when the abuse is not in my control. So let's say after i left to Italy I thought of it, so I came back to India and took care of it." He said and khushi smiled.

"Come here baby." He tapped his laps and picked khushi on his thighs which made her surprise. He pulled her hugging her and his palms resting on her waist. Khushi tongue got tied when he rested his head on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry for everything. Let's just enjoy this silence okay." He whispered tiredly.

"Mmm." Khushi just go with with the flow she whispered in her head and Arnav chuckled which made her blush.

"Cute." He chuckled just then their moment was destroyed by Arnav's phone.

"Can't they just give me a minute to rest. " He said annoyed .

"What?" He said and the person laughed which made Arnav stiff and khushi raised her brow.

"Mamma." He said with emotions khushi couldn't see.

"I'm coming." He disconnected the call and sighed.

"We need to leave. My mother is in." He informed and khushi frowned.

"I meant my adopted mother. She's in Delhi. She has arrived but when goes home she stays at the east wing so we have to move there." He informed and khushi gulped.

"Don't worry, she's a germ." He said smiling. They got up and went straight home.

RAIZADA MANSION

Arnav and khushi arranged the necessities they need in their suitcase and left to the east wing.

"Arnav, I'm nervous. What if she doesn't like me like dadi." She whispered and Arnav smiled. He held her hands to reassure her just then the car stopped and khushi stared at Arnav.

"It's okay." He kissed her forehead and she smiled nervously.

"Take our things in." He said to the servant and held khushi's hand and they went inside.

He saw Dadi having a conversation with his mother and he rolled his eyes, pretender he scoffed.

"Son." Aaaliya said rushing to hug Arnav.

"Mamma." He hugged her tightly.

"You really did a good sorpresa." He teased and she smacked his head playfully. Just then she noticed a nervous khushi.

"Chi 'e quello?" She asked

"Mia moglie." He said smiling.

"Hello there beautiful. Why are you hiding?" She asked with an emotion she couldn't read. She thought what is wrong with mother and son . Such a beautiful woman. Her beauty standard was fire and to add it she had wore faded crazy jeans with white shirt and a black pointed heel. She was interrupted by Arnav's touch.

"Baby." Arnav called before her mind came back. His mother was staring at her and she smiled nervously. Aaliyah just hugged khushi which startled her. She broke the hug.

"Don't be nervous beautiful. I don't bite." She teased.

"Khushi meet my mother Aaaliya. Mamma meet my wife khushi." He said and Aaliyah laughed.

They sat down that's when Dadi eyed them.

"So what brought you to India?" Arnav asked and Aaliyah giggled.

"Already impatient to know. There's no reason baby, I just came to pay visit that's all." She shrugged and Arnav didn't buy it.

"As you say so, so how is home and the family." He asked already knowing her answer.

They chartered away leaving khushi to the set of eyes of Dadi glaring at her to which she ignored.

"It's late now. Got to retire to my room." Aaliyah announced and left.

"Khushi, shall we." Arnav led her to their room. He took his bath first before khushi did.

"Where are you going khushi?" He asked and khushi smiled.

"To prepare dinner. You didn't eat anything." She said and Arnav chuckled. He held her hands and dragged her out and khushi giggled. He led her to the kitchen and khushi raised her brow.

"Let me sit and observe your cooking. So Mr chef roll the ball." He said sitting on one of the kitchen counters and khushi gape.

She started cleaning her vegetables and started cooking. Her hair came in between and Arnav noticed it.

"Baby, come." Khushi had gotten used to Arnav calling her baby.

"What is it..." He turned her behind and remove her hair band. He gathered the front her gently and added to her back hair and tied it in a loose band.

"Done baby." He teased a flushed khushi.

"So it's that how you make your curry? It seems different from maa's own." He said and khushi ignored him.

"That's too much oil khushi. " He said getting absorbed in her cooking. He was admiring her and wanted to annoy her because she was silent.

"With due respect Mr Raizada just shut up and let me do my work. If you think is bothersome leave this premises." Khushi said irritatedly and Arnav laughed.

"You taking me for granted. I'm warning you." She said pointing the spatula to him in a threatening warning and Arnav pulled her cheeks and she gave the bowl of curry to him with a spoon.

"You don't have a job to do take this curry and beat it." She said annoyed and started her cooking. Arnav smirked. He mixed it quietly till it was thick. Khushi wasn't paying attention when Arnav smeared her face with curry and started laughing. He ran out and khushi follow.

"Come here you scum." She threatened and started following him with a spatula and Arnav giggled. He ran beside the couches, the tables. Jump between and khushi sighed she was tired.

"You....come here." She threatened.

"No way." He teased in her voice which made her angry.

"Arnav." She said and started running around with him. Arnav was enjoying her frustration.

Everyone heard the commotion outside their room. Even though it wasn't late it was still 10:30 pm. The family gape when they saw a playful Arnav laughing with khushi who's face was covered in yellow stain.

"Arnav, what is all this about." Dadi asked loosing her cool and Arnav demeanor change when he realized they have audience.

"Ohh! I forgot we aren't in our wing. Sorry for waking you up." He said and khushi got that as an opportunity and smeared the curry on his cheeks.

"What the.." he got startled.

"What the..." She mimicked and giggled before rushing into the kitchen.

"Khushi you are not fair." He started complaining walking towards the kitchen. Dadi couldn't believe her eyes.

"He just ignored me." She said in disbelief.

"He answered your question." Shyam retorts and Dadi scoffed.

"Gold digger." He insulted and Shyam chuckled.

"Old witch." He said clear for her to hear and left.

"Ungrateful boy." She murmured .

This was all noticed by Aaliyah. She shook her head. She knew Arnav and her family wasn't in good terms that's why she always insist on staying in the east wing so they could come together, she realized the situation is even worst. She left to her room.

"No curry." Arnav asked raising a brow. They were sitting in the confide of their room eating in one plate already cleaned their faces.

"You spoiled the curry." She said and Arnav chuckled. They ate in comfortable silence.

Arnav got back to his work and khushi laid on the bed. Soon Arnav joined her.

Next morning

Arnav and khushi heard a commotion and went down. Arnav saw Sheetal and fumed.

"What's going on here?" He asked already angry with the presence of Sheetal.

"Damien." Aaliyah called and Arnav knew there was trouble in the house. His mother uses his adoptive name when she's angry.

"Mamma! I don't like that name." He said annoyed.

"Damien this lady here stated that  you screwed her and got her pregnant. She didn't inform you and she has given birth to a baby girl who is now two month old, she said she wants you to take responsibility of the child and marry her." Aaliyah finished getting angry and Arnav knew her anger.

"Sheetal....." Arnav said grinding his teeth together.

"Mamma. Lo giuro I'm not reponsabille." He said frustrated and everyone was surprised. They didn't understand what he was saying but they could catch up with his words.

"PROVALO DAMIEN!"  She screamed in his face.

"Lo vorrei." He said looking at khushi who was quiet.

"Take her to the guest room. She would be staying with us from now onwards." Aaliyah said authoritative and Arnav sighed.

"Mamma." He started and she raised her hands.

"Not a word Damien! Prendilo!" She said and he nodded in defeat.

Sorry for the late update fam.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

459K 23K 87
Arnav Singh Raizada was a DREAM MAN of many girls. That was the condition, THEN. But, no one dares near him. It's the condition NOW. We can mention i...
741K 37.9K 84
They are different people...by money and status. His attention is only on money and status whereas she is full of life, having a VERY BIG POWER as he...
82.1K 4.6K 28
Arnav Singh Raizada, CEO of AR Fashion house and number one business man in India. A rude, arrogant and Cold hearted person to the world. A great bro...
139K 5.3K 9
Arnav is being forced to meet a girl named Khushi for marriage. After a lot of emotional blackmailing he agrees to meet her. Will this be love at f...