THE GIRL - BTS X READER.

Bởi serendipitie_613

A 12 years old girl that doesn't act at her age, receiving training by BTS personally. That makes her become... Xem Thêm

Arrival To Korea
Audition by BTS
Signing Trainee Contract
Heading To Dorm
New Information Discovered
Jin Birthday Celebration
Schedule For Training
New Mansion
Moving In Together
Shopping In Mall
Fill My Apartment
Training : Learn, Practice
Instagram December pt.1
Depart From Airport
Instagram December pt.2
Arrival At HK
Surprise For V
The Personal Bodyguard
Meeting On Call
New Year : 2017
The First Assessment
Who Is 'Him'?
Kind-Hearted Girl
#C. On Trending
Out With Jimin
Annoyed
March's
That Feeling Again
Thailand, Bangkok
Instagram Jan - Apr 2017
Butterflies
I'm Not Yours
Idiot
It's Time
Sure Thing
C. Profile Updated
Instagram May - Aug 2017
Grain In Ear
Hobgoblin
Lion Cat
I Never Thought
Clearing
Christmas Day
2k18
Still That Girl
New Swag
Don't Ask
I Dare
Ice Cube
Slowly
London
Maknae
Dirty Thoughts
7 In 1
Cute
No Company
Glass
Update - Book 2

My Missed One

278 6 0
Bởi serendipitie_613

Previous chapter : I'm dumbfounded and frozen at what she did.
-
Chloe POV
I kissed him on his neck. I felt his hold around my waist tighten. I patted his arm, "Let me go." I said as if nothing happened. "Why do you do that?" he questioned. "Because I want to."

"Let me go, or you carry me to the dining table." I continued as he still didn't unwrap his arm. His hold loosen and I escaped from him immediately.

I stood there awkwardly.

Ring~
My phone rang just in time. 'Thank god.' I sighed as I saw the dialer 'Leo'. " You answered it." I handed my phone to Jungkook. "What should I say?" "Say I'm sleeping." he nodded.

I accepted the the call and put it on speaker. "Chloe, why it takes so long for you to pick up. You should come back, dad need you for the mission." I frowned at what he said. I looked at Jungkook, and nodded my head toward the phone signalling him to reply. "Hi. Soyeon is sleeping."

Leo: "Who are you?"
Jungkook: "Her friend."

Leo: "Where? I mean where is she sleeping?"
Jungkook: "Her room."

Silence.....

Leo: "Let her know I called when she is awake later. Thank you.
Jungkook:" Sure. No problem."

With that Leo ended the call.

"Thank you." "Will you call him later?" "No."

"Come on. Can we eat now?" I asked. "Let's eat now. We bought pizza for lunch." Jin said.

"Faster. Let's eat. I'm hungry. " I said

"Soyeon-ah." I heard Jimin called. "yeh?" I said looking at him. "Sorry." he blurted out of sudden.

"For what?" I asked not understanding. "This morning." he said as I recalled back the incident.

'Him.' I thought of 'him' again. "Come on, let's go. She is hungry." Jungkook said.

"Hey, It's okay. I was just overreacting. It's actually nothing serious." I said looking at him. Jungkook grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the dining table.

All of us quietly ate the pizza. "Thank you for not asking questions." I said. I'm thankful for their consideration. 'Guess I should explain myself. But where do I start from?'

"I think I didn't tell you about my father's job yet?" "The casino is under his management, isn't it?" Jin asked. I nodded.

"That is just to cover what his real job is. He is the leader for his mafia gang." 'Shit, I just said it.'

"I- he- he trained me as a killer? I don't know what he trained me as. But he trained me to fight. I knew martial arts, I knew how to use a gun. I'm trained to protect him. He-" I stopped to think how should I explain more.

"Look, it's okay if you don't want to talk about it." Namjoon said.

I ignored him and continue, "As you heard from Leo's call just now, he will always give me mission. Mission to be snipper whenever he had deal with others for drugs.", my heart was beating very fast as I explained.

"And I- I- have a- a fiance." I gulped "WHAT?" Suga yelled. I looked at him with my fearful eyes as if I cheated on him. " 'He' was my ex-fiance to be exact. He is the one in the pictures." I explained looking at Jimin.

"Do you like him?" V asked.
I looked down, "I don't know. I don't know anymore."

"It was originally an arranged marriage by my grandparents and his. He was always with me. We are not dating or what. He told me about the arranged marriage and he treated me very well." Tears are now threatening to fell out.

"But everything changed. I don't know where is he now. That was because of 1 mission where we both were the snipper and went into 2 different buildings that were opposite each other. I went to the rooftop but he was at the floor below the rooftop because the building he went, the door leading to rooftop was locked."

"Halfway during their discussions, the building he was in, exploded. The building collapsed." I looked around to see their reaction, just as I expected they were shocked.

"Polices was involved because of the explosion. The firefighters searched through, but they didn't found him. Hence, they said he maybe escaped." I continued.

"But he- I didn't see him anymore after that explosion. He also didn't come back. Because of his missing, the marriage had been called off and he became my ex-fiance." I stopped here and looked at Jungkook.

He reached out and wiped my tears, "Do you want a hug?" he asked. I nodded, I don't care if the other member saw that, I just need someone to hug me now after spilling everything.

He moved back a little while sitting on the chair, pulled me onto his lap and wrapped one arm around my waist and his free hand around my neck softly massaging it. "P-please, don't leave me alone." I cried out holding him close to me. "I won't. Even if I need to go against the whole world."

"Is that the him you talked about? The him was your ex-fiance?" I hummed.

"What's my training later?" I asked after few minutes calming down in the hug. "What do you want to do?" Jhope asked. "Nothing." I said, feeling lazy to move.

"Then don't go for training. Stay here." Jungkook said. I sat straight immediately looking at him, "No, I can't. I missed too many classes, when I'm not here. And now that I'm here, I won't let go any classes I have." I said as I stood up, moving away from him.

"Let's have dancing class. I don't trust my voice now." I said looking at Jhope. "Sure. We will leave in 20 minutes." Jhope said.

"I will go to change now." I drank my last drop of coke and walked to room. "Me too." Jungkook said and ran beside me.

I changed first and Jungkook after me.

Taehyung POV
I can't believe what's happening in front of my eyes. The two youngest in the mansion were hugging. I wondered what happened.

"Soyeon-ah." Jimin called. My heart dropped, as I saw tears stain on Soyeon's face. 'She cried?' I wanted to ask but I'm scared that she was annoyed.

"I knew how to use a gun." she said. I'm very fine taking in these information as Steven warned us before.

"And I- I- have a- a fiance." I'm dumbfounded. I just heard my heart broken into pieces. I'm confused when she say she doesn't know if she liked her fiance.

"P-please, don't leave me alone." she cried out. I would really snatched her from Jungkook now, but I don't know if she wants me or not.

Jhope POV
'They are cute.' I thought as I saw the two maknaes hugging.

"Halfway during their discussions, the building he was in, exploded. The building collapsed." she said as she looked at us. 'Did her fiance die?' I learnt the he didn't die but went missing as Soyeon continued her explaination.

"P-please, don't leave me alone." she cried out. My heart is breaking. 'What happened must be tough for her.' I promised myself to make her happy the rest of the time when she is with us.

Suga POV
"WHAT?" I yelled when she said she had a fiance. I then got to know it's arranged. And I'm relieved that they weren't dating.

Jimin POV
"Soyeon-ah." I called before apologising. I froze as she looked at me and I saw tear stain on her cheek. I held back the urge to question her.

"I'm trained to protect him." she said. 'What kind of father she had got? Train his own daughter to protect himself.' I felt my blood boiling as I take in those information.

My expression became dark, as I heard that she had got a fiance. 'That means he left her?' I thought as Soyeon said "He also didn't come back."

My eyes followed her every action after she stood up from Jungkook's lap and walked to her room.

"We should ask Jungkook what happened this morning when we were not home." Namjoon said.

"Yeah, like? Why are they hugging? And Soyeon seems to fall asleep in his embrace." Jin said.

Come to think that I'm jealous looking at them hugging.

"Hyung, we can go now." I heard Jungkook said from upstairs. We then headed to the company.

After hours of practicing, the choreographer dismissed us. In the night time, after dining Soyeon went to tuition in her room. All of us stayed at the living room.

"Jungkook-ah, what happened this morning?" Suga asked. "What do you meant by what happen? Nothing happen." Jungkook replied calmly.

"You know what happened. Why was Soyeon sleeping when she was hugging you?" Jin commented. "Yeah, and she cried too." Taehyung said.

Jungkook POV
"There wasn't much happen though. I was doing my assignment and suddenly she came down sitting beside me.  I was dumbfounded, because I thought she was angry. Then she said she wanted a hug. And then I gladly hugged her. And she cried out of blue." I lied smoothly, not all was fake though. Just I left out the part where she said about 'him'. I promised not to tell anyone, so I won't break Soyeon's trust.

"Did she said anything else?" Namjoon questioned. I shook my head, "And I dared not to ask because she kind of exploded when Jimin hyung questioned her. So I just stayed still and calmed her down. After that she still didn't want to leave or do anything. So I just held her while doing my assignment and then when I'm done, I found out that she fell asleep. Then you guys are back." I continued leaving no space for them to question.

"But why are you guys back? I thought me and Soyeon are going to company after class." I asked changing the subject. "Ah, Jimin said he wanted to apologise and buy her lunch. So we are all back to have lunch." Taehyung said.

"Come on, let's end here. We still have practice tomorrow." Suga said. "And Soyeon is mine tomorrow. Good night." he added before leaving to his room.

🙁 End of chapter 23🍭
--------------------------------------------
10 April 2022

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

797K 18K 162
𝐁𝐓𝐒' 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 [ UNDERGOING HEAVY EDITING ] A short, young and talented girl by the stage name Baby, who happens to be apart of one of the biggest...
11.4K 313 18
A simple girl with talented makeup skills working with BTS as their makeup stylist. Little did she know about the messed up background she has. 🤍
11.6K 331 38
SOS are the first girl group in Bighit, with the helps of their seniors they are trying to make it into the kpop world! Well they make it and become...
381 0 42
In a life where BTS's maknae "Golden Child" Jeon Jungkook is left raising a baby girl at only 17 years old and still in high school. While also risin...