RANDOM SMUTS ON YOUTUBERS

By anshiti

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT ⚠️ SMUTS Smut on your favourite youtuber~ More

⚠️Disclaimer⚠️
DEE WAY TIME
AJEY
YASH
NISCHAY
AJEY
RAKA ZONE GAMING
AJEY X YASH
NISCHAY
AJEY
AJEY X NISCHAY
FING
YASH
THUGESH
IMPORTANT (A/N)
ADIT MONACHA
NISCHAY

AJEY

1.1K 24 37
By anshiti

️⚠️Warning; brat, cum play, bondage, dirty talking, teasing, kinky, spanking, dominant, masochist, daddy kink, ajey, long chapter ⚠️

*A bet. it all started from a bet. A stupid bet you made.*

You and ajey were a very playful couple and you always tried new things when it came to sex.

He was always horny *true lol* and you ended up having sex pretty much every day.

Your body was always sore and you would think that did he love you for your body or did he really sincerely care about you?

He was coming home tonight and you made him dinner and was waiting for him patiently when you heard him unlocking the door and removing his shoes.

Turning to look at him, he looked tired and sweaty but still had his usual smile greeting you.

"Hi y/n," He walks towards you and plants a kiss on your forehead.

Not before his arms snakily wrap around your waist whispering dirty thoughts in your ear.

"your shorts are so short that my cock could fuck you without taking it off it babygirl, are you trying to tempt me?"

*Imagine him saying this shit to you-*

This again. you had sex yesterday, the day before and believe it or not pretty much the whole week.

You were always left sore in the morning after late-night rough sex when ajey would take out all his stress and pain on your body.

You didn't vow to be an object and of course, you weren't easy, but your love for ajey would always be there.

"not now ajey, i made dinner. let's eat first." You shrugged him off and walked towards the dinner table with all the dishes you prepared over the past two hours.

Ajey followed behind and sat down with his eyes wide opened, eyeing the food.

"You made all this?" Ajey looks into your eyes and smiles.

"Yes of course babe." you answered and sat down.

Dinner was quiet until you felt something tap on yout thighs. you look at ajey as he gives you his usual smirk.

You were tired of this. sex everyday? love? does he even know what it is?

*Everyday sex is boring gays*

You pushed away your dinner plate and got up from the table.

"listen ajey, im tired of this. everyday we have sex and sometimes i wonder if you don't love me and only use me to please yourself and rid of all the stress and pain you go through everyday. if this is going to be our relationship, then i don't want it." you looked at him in the eyes as he got up.

He walked to your side and attempted to wrap his arms around you but you shoved him harshly away and yelled at him.

"Ajeyy I'm serious!" you were furious. if ajey thought this was some stupid game then you would actually break things off with him.

"fine, if you're that keen on not having sex with me and showing any affection towards me, and even going far to think i don't love you,

then for a month, there will be no skin ship or make out sessions. got that?" Ajey looked you in the eye and gave you one last light peck on your forehead, walking towards his bedroom and closing the door soon after.

You didn't think it would be a bad idea until ajey would always be shirtless around the house,

Always grazing his shoulder over you when he passed you and would always come out the shower with just a towel wrapped around his waist.
*Damn*

You sometimes wondered did he do it on purpose to make you hot and flustered or was it just your horny self?

It's been already 26 days since he made that stupid bet and it was driving you crazy.

Today you were invited with all the youtubers to celebrate the yash's birthday at a night club located close to your home.

As you got ready, wearing makeup and ajey's favourite dress. Why wear it?

Cause you wanted this stupid bet to end.

The tight fitted black bodycon dress hugged your curves properly and you wanted Ajey to fuck you senseless tonight.

*Something like this*

"Y/n! hurry up, we're gonna be late!" Ajey called from down the stairs.

Making your way down the stairs, ajey looks up and looks in awe and tries to close his mouth but fails miserably.

"Why are you wearing that?"

"Because i want to." you give ajey some attitude and head towards the car.

During the drive, ajey was angry that you were wearing something that was for his eyes only, and giving him attitude was a big nono.

He found a parking spot and as you were getting out the car, he grabbed your wrist and whispered into your ears,

"you're in for it tonight babygirl".

You blushed and hurriedly grabbed your purse and left the car.

You were now sitting in between the birthday boy with ajey across you, eyeing your every movement.

You were getting drunk by every second and your movements, let us say were not the most innocent.

Your arms would trail up the yash's thighs as you laughed at his jokes with his hands around your shoulders and for ajey, it wasn't a pretty sight.

As your favourite song played, you asked yash if he wanted to dance or not, which he agreed smilingly.

You were so into the song and not to forget drunk, you started grinding on yash thinking he was your boyfrien.

When really your boyfriend was one second away from slapping that yash away from his girl.

*Note:- yash is not ajey's brother in this smut*

and then you did it. you really did it.

Your hands glided over yash's pants, very close to where his cock was located and your face slowly went towards his neck licking it and nuzzling your head in between.

"party's over Y/N. get in the car." all you remembered was ajey's hand grabbing you harshly and throwing you into the car.

You woke up at 3 in the morning, blinking your eyes and wanting to grab a sip of water but you couldn't move. You open your eyes wide and realized you were tied up.

You hated bondage play because ajey would never let you cum and if you did he would just tease you more. there was no fucking, and that's how sad ajey was. *Well author doesn't knows*

What did you do that would make ajey furious?

You couldn't remember but all you did was that you were at yash's party last.

did we fuck? did we kiss? the blood rushed towards your face as you imagined your worst fears.

"what are you thinking about babygirl?" Ajey appears at the doorway with a smirk on his face.

Yhis isn't how it was suppose to be, you wanted sum good fuck, but this isn't what you wanted.

"Ajey, i don't know what i did, but I'm sorry."

"Sorry isn't enough you slut. show me you're sorry with that pretty clit of yours." You loved it when he called you slut but if he was gooing to punish you, you might as well not enjoy it.

Your mind was lost in thoughts as he suddenly started to abuse your clit with your bunny vibrator. His other hand went towards your hard nipples and pinched them harshly.

"Ouch ajey that hurts!" you shouted loudly and struggled to talk as his lips evolved in yours, with his tongue swirling soon after.

"Don't fucking cum. do you hear me." your hands were restrained and you wanted to push him so bad but you never had control in the bedroom.

You once wanted to top but it was still him who was working miracles under you and he was the only one who could make you cum so hard.

From that day he was always on top and always reminding you who was in control.

The stimulation was too much for you to handle.

You were very sensitive and if you had to come, you would do it. he knew that you couldn't hold it in, but he always used it as a method of teasing.

"And who the fuck told you to call me ajey? it's daddy you whore." Ajey pulled your hair tightly and removed the vibrator, replacing it with his cock.

And he didn't put it in but instead just letting it rest right over your clit.

abusing your clit. you hated it. that's it. and he did it.

Slowly moving his hips, ajey's cock glided back and forth your slit and each time stopping at your clit.

"Do you know what you did wrong babycakes?" Ajey asks you while grinding on your sore clit.

"i don't remember ajey."

He slapped your ass twice, looking into your eyes. "say that that again kitten?"

"i don't remember."

He roughly turned you over with your ass hanging up in the air and spanked it.

"You have vocabulary mistakes in your sentence. who am i huh? oh yeah i remember now, it daddy.

And daddy doesn't like bad girls and you made daddy mad. grinding on yash, licking his neck, you derserve a punishment."

"Well yash has a bigger cock then you i'm sure." you mummbled quietly, but not quietly for ajey to hear.

"What was that baby? A bigger cock then me? then you haven't taken a good look at me yet." Ajey harshly
Turns you around as you lay on your back refusing to look at him.

"oh, now you're gonna ignore me? what a slut."

Without warning, he rams his cock into you making you moan loudly while his pace fastens up, driving you crazy.

"What? Yash has a bigger cock then me? Then can he fuck you the way i can?" Ajey looks into your eyes, grabbing your hips for more control.

"Does he know that after you cum, you want to be licked clean and have sex again?"

You cum and ajey lowers down and faces your wet pussy.

He laps his tongue over and over again giving you more stimulation as you squirm around the restraints that were now getting painful to have around.

Ajey lifts one of your legs and puts it over his shoulder.

"Such a fucking slut, aren't you little one?" he whispers as your cheeks blush a little.

"Whose is this?" pointing to you cunt he looks back at you. "Whose does this belong to? answer me you whore!"

"Not you, im sure." you resonded which came out as a mumle as you responded in defiance

And suddenly, he takes out his cock from your wet pussy and grinds right over your throbbing and sensitive clit.

"fuck you ajey, fuck yourself." *Same*

"Oh well i'd rather be fucking you though love."

Ajey gives you a smirk as small whimpers and profanity escape your mouth, one by one.

"Take a look at yourself you bad girl. wet, horny, a mess. for who? yeah that's right, me." he said, moving his cock towards your mouth and leaning down to give you a wet french kiss.

"Now if you're going to be a good girl, then come suck daddy's cock and maybe he'll let you cum." he says while untying you and letting your hands free.

You nonchalantly bop your head up and down and get down on your knees, pushing ajey aside, making his position on the bottom and yours on the top.

"Oh so kitten wants to ride daddy? but daddy won't allow that. suck me first then i'll think about it."

You move down and lick the tip with some precum stained on the top. Ajey grabs your head and pushes it

Down your mouth up and down before you feel like gagging as his cock was buried deep inside your mouth and your throat on fire.

Before you know it, ajey lifts you up, placing you on your back with your legs spread wide open,

With your pink, wet pussy in view as he flicks his finger over your clit multiple times.

He finally buried himself into you as your moans fill the room and his groaning brings pleasure to your ears.

"So answer my question now. who's fucking you like this? who's body does this belong to? who's only allowed to see you cum? hmm?"

His thrusts become faster and harder and all you wanted at that moment was to cum harder then ever before. he grabs your hips, hitting your g spot constantly, driving you over the edge.

"You! Baby! Daddy! Ajey! my everything belongs to only you!" you squirt and both of your sighs fill the room,

As ajey takes his dick out and places a blanket over your body.

"No more bets okay?" Ajey looks into your eyes with desperation, looking for an answer.

"No more i promise." you smile and peck his forehead gently and drift off to sleep with his strong and protective arms around you.

hi! well im sure you've maybe noticed or not but I've been offline for a while; because of college and I've been very down lately and I've been trying to stop being so negative but it's just so hard to stop.

I've has some issues with my family and the environment isn't that great at my house;

And about the three some it will be out soon, as it takes alot of time to decide and YK yk.

So gaand marao. Aur kyaaa
Bye <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 68 10
Smut as in content +18 so be aware.
5.2M 45.9K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
245K 37.8K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
242K 5.5K 56
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc