Taekook Oneshot | Book 2 | To...

By bts_bangtang7

Book 2 of My oneshot book :) Top Tae Bottom kook I hope you enjoy ~ More

Note
🥀 Hell 🥀
💌 Give me a chance 🥀
🔮 Presence 🥀 (1/2)
🔮 Presence 🥀 (2/2)
🖤 Luna 🖤 (1/2)
🖤 Luna 🖤 (2/2)
🍂 My Majesty 🍂 (1/2)
🍂 My Majesty 🍂 (2/2)
Love In Law 💕 (1/3)
Love in law 💕 (2/3)
Love in Law 💕 (3/3)
🥀 Selfish 🥀
🥀 Baby it's love 🥀
One sided love 🥀 (1/2)
One sided love 🥀 (2/2)
Jealousy ✨
Brother's Enemy 💥✨ (1/2)
Brother's Enemy 💥 ✨ (2/2)
Anagapesis 🥀 (1/2)
Anagapesis 🥀 (2/2)
Atelophbia 🌷 ( 1/2)
Atelophbia 🌷 ( 2/2)
Moira ☘️ ( 1/3 )
Moira ☘️ (2/3)

🥀 Hold On 🥀

6.8K 243 48
By bts_bangtang7

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Requested by : TheWitcherGirl

Angst

No one's Pov

" You always do this! You never think about me Jungkook!" A loud yell can be heard from behind... Jungkook stopped and turned around looking at his boyfriend " Me? Are you calling me selfish?" Jungkook asked him with a scoffed... Taehyung nodded, anger visible on his face.

" Of course! Whenever I ask you to spend time with me, you always say you are busy...you have WORK " Taehyung's voice raises at the end of his sentence " sometimes I think you are cheating on me " Taehyung said without thinking, Jungkook looks at him in disbelief.

Meanwhile Taehyung realized what he said, They may be arguing but Taehyung knows Jungkook can never cheat on him...The male is too pure to even lie to someone, How can he cheat behind his back " Really Tae? You think I can do that?" Jungkook's looks at him.

Taehyung shook his head, eyes softening seeing Jungkook's teary eyes " No, I didn't mean to Kook, I really didn't " Taehyung softly said to him and moved closer to him cupping his face in his hands " You know I talk non sense when I am anger " Jungkook pulled away.

" Taehyung this is not for the first time, You always accuse me of dating some other boys behind your back " Taehyung sighed " I'm sorry, I'm such an idiot....but baby, I am just frustrated you never spend time with me " Taehyung was right too, It's been 2 years of them dating and there was not once Jungkook went out

To spend time with him, He is always busy " I'm just, I can't-" Taehyung shushed him " It's okay, I can understand " Taehyung hugged him tightly " I'm sorry Taehyung...but please trust me " Taehyung sighed and rubbed his back... placing a kiss on his head " I trust you " Taehyung whispered to him and closed his eyes.

Trust is the most important thing in relationship, A relationship is meaningless without trust " I'm sorry " Taehyung mumbled again and again...They pulled away after good 5 minutes " Now go, your parents must be waiting for you " Jungkook wipes off his tears and nodded.

" I love you " Jungkook said and peck in his lips, who smiled " I love you too " Jungkook smiled back and turned around to leave .... Taehyung stared at him walking away...He was having an uneasy feeling...He shook his head and shrugged it off.

Taehyung and Jungkook met 3 years ago in a cafe...Where Taehyung used to work, Jungkook was the regular customer...Days turned into weeks and weeks into months, Slowly they fell in love.... Jungkook is a social butterfly, and he is loved by everyone in his college.

Meanwhile Taehyung, He wasn't really popular his shy personality didn't helped him to go through somewhere....But Taehyung, He was always worried about Jungkook...and their relationship... Jungkook never spend time with him..always busy with something.

He can't help but sometimes get suspicious on the male, He always tries to trust the male...but how can he when Jungkook never really shows his feelings and is always busy with someone else.

Taehyung was walking back to his house after his working hours in cafe...He stopped mid ways seeing the scene in front of him... Jungkook hugging another male " But didn't he said he will be at his house?" Taehyung mumbled to himself... Taehyung tried his best to stop his wrong thoughts.

But seeing Jungkook laughing with someone else made him angry...He scoffed and turned his heels to walk away....He was having many negative thoughts...His mind couldn't help but think about every wrong thought...The male lied to him? Saying he will be staying with parents...who was the male he was hugging and laughing with?.

••• Time Skip •••

" Taehyung, please " Jungkook was walking behind Taehyung, they were in hallway of their college... everyone looking at them " No Jungkook! Enough I don't know why don't you tell me who he was...and why you lied to me that you will be spending time with your parents?" Taehyung yelled.

Which made the younger flinch " Taehyung please, calm down I will tell you everything...just come with me " Jungkook hold his hand but Taehyung harshly yanked it away " Stay away from me you cheater " And without saying anything further... Taehyung walked away leaving Jungkook alone.

In tears, Jungkook looked around..seeing everyone looking at him with pity, Everyone knew Jungkook can never cheat on Taehyung... because the male love the elder a lot...they can see it in his eyes...But sometimes a small misunderstanding is enough to ruin a relationship.

After College, Taehyung was walking back to his house...The younger tried his best to talk to him but Taehyung didn't listened to him, He didn't wanted to hurt the younger because he was angry and that's why he decided to ignore him rather talking to him, ignore decision.

It was 7pm, Taehyung was laid on his bed, thinking about what he did to the younger he sighed and smacked his own head " Idiot " He mumbled, He tilt his head...looking at his phone, which was vibrating on the nightstand... the grabbed it and picked up the call.

" Hello " He said and waited for the other person to speak " Kim Taehyung? " He heard the other person said " Speaking " He said and laid back down on the bed " Please come to city hospital...Your boyfriend Jeon Jungkook tried to suicide " Hearing that Taehyung instantly stood up.

" What?!" He almost yelled out " Yes, please... I'm waiting for you " saying this the other person hangs up the call... hearing that, Taehyung wasn't in his senses...He felt something cold hitting the  back of his head... without waiting, he grabbed his keys and rushed to the hospital.

••• Time Skip •••

" My name is Min Yoongi " Taehyung looks at the familiar male....The male who Jungkook was hugging the yesterday " I am Jungkook's Psychologist " Taehyung frowns " What?" Taehyung asked in a shaking tone " Yes, I think you don't know Jungkook is suffering from depression  " Yoongi said to him calmly.

He knows Jungkook, the male never told anyone, Taehyung looks at him shocked...His Jungkook was suffering from depression and he didn't knew...and now he explains why sometimes the younger acted differently... always lost and scared in his mind.

" Come with me " Yoongi said to him, seeing how tears were falling from Taehyung's eyes... Taehyung followed him..they stopped before the ICU " He jumped from top floor of this building " Taehyung looks at him in horror ....He stared at Jungkook...He sobbed seeing his condition.

Bandages all over his head...scars on his face, A ventilator tube to his mouth to helping in breathing...drips attached to his body and cervical collar around his neck " W-why?" Taehyung tried to speak but his sobs couldn't let him speak....Yoongi placed his hand over Taehyung's shoulder.

" His parents, they used to torture and abuse him...His mind is stuck with those memories...I remember, 4 years ago I met him...but it wasn't  a pleasant meet " Taehyung looks at him, unknowingly tears continusally falling from his eyes " He was beaten up by his father, his was bleeding " Taehyung closed his eyes.

" I was able to put his father to jail, but his mother...I never knew his mother can do something to him like that....She manipulated him, made him thing he is useless and should kill himself " Taehyung silently listened to Yoongi who himself was trying his best not to cry " He-"

••• Flashback •••

⚠️ Can be disturbing for some people ⚠️

Yoongi was walking with Namjoon, another doctor " Yeah sometimes I'm scared for that kid...He-" Namjoon was cut off by loud screams...Yoongi and Namjoon glance at each other...They rushed inside Jungkook room seeing Jungkook holding his head... while his so called mother standing a little away from him.

" Jun-" She tried to touch him, not to make a scene " Leave! " Jungkook screamed out and pushed her " LEAVE ME ALONE!" He screamed and pushed her...She looks at him shocked...Yoongi looks at Namjoon " Talk to him " Yoongi nodded " Jungkook " Yoongi called him.

Jungkook flinched " No! Don't come near me " He cried moving his uper body back and forth still holding his head " Jungkook-" But Yoongi was cut off by the younger screaming loudly " You get the hell out of here " Namjoon said pushing Jungkook's mother out of the room... knowing she did something to the younger.

Yoongi walked towards him " Jungkook, hey it's okay " Jungkook stopped screaming but was continuously crying " Tell me do you need something?" Yoongi asked him trying to distract him " I want blade.... please! I need blade " He said looking at Yoongi with pleading eyes.

" B-blade?" Yoongi said in disbelief " Yes! Blade please! GIVE ME " Jungkook screamed out...Namjoon rushed to him " Jungkook, come with me...let's take some air okay, Yoongi will bring whatever you want but come with me okay?" Namjoon said to him... Jungkook silently nodded his head and followed Namjoon.

••• End of flashback •••

Taehyung closed his eyes tightly, covering his mouth to hold his sobs " today it happened again....I tried to stop him but -"

••• Flashback 2 •••

" Jungkook, Calm down... please it's a misunderstanding he will talk to you again when his angry will disappear " Yoongi tried to confess Jungkook who shook his head...They were sitting in Yoongi's cabin " No Hyung, he doesn't trust me...they are right, I'm useless, ugly and I don't deserve him " Jungkook cried.

Yoongi frowns " Who are right?" Yoongi asked him carefully " T-These voices in my head " Yoongi widen his eyes " J-" before he could say something... Jungkook stood up and rushed out of the room....Yoongi followed him but before he could realize he heard screams.

He rushed out of the hospital...and widen his eyes seeing Jungkook in the pool of blood...

••• End of flashback •••

" There are very low chances of him waking up...but, If he has hope and wish to get up...he can " Yoongi pats Taehyung's shoulder " You can see him " Yoongi said knowing how much the male must have wanted to meet the male...Yoongi glance at Jungkook and walked away.

Taehyung was feeling guilty, He was the reason behind the younger's condition...if he had listened to the younger he must have been smiling and happily standing in front of him now...only if....He walked closer to the younger.

He was angry at Jungkook for not telling him, But at the same time...The younger was suffering, He was insecure.... Taehyung sat down beside him and holds his hand softly, which was attacked with a drip... Taehyung's tear fall on the younger's hand, Taehyung sobbed silently and wipes off from younger's hand.

" I'm sorry...I'm so sorry " Taehyung cried placing a soft kiss over Jungkook's hand " I never meant to hurt you ..I'm sorry for accusing you.... please don't leave me...I-I can't imagine to live without you " Taehyung tried his best to calm himself down but it wasn't helping.

" Please hold on more me love, I need you here beside me...smiling and happy, please love don't leave me " Taehyung mumbled again again...he never left Jungkook side... mumbling many sorry's and I love you's.

••• Days Later •••

"

Jungkook, please hold on for me....I need you " Jungkook heard a familiar voice...It was fading...He followed the light....where the voice was coming from... Jungkook gasped and opened his eyes....The first thing he saw a white wall and the sound of machine...He turned to move but groaned..

He felt a weight over his hand...he tilt his head to see Taehyung....and then Jungkook's realized what happened " Jungkook you are awake " Jungkook flinched not realizing Yoongi was also in the room " Welcome back kid " Yoongi said to him...tears form in Jungkook's eyes.

" He just fall asleep, It's been days he was always here with you " Jungkook could say that too seeing how Taehyung was looking so tired even when he was asleep " I know you went through a lot Jungkook...but it was your fault too for not telling Taehyung everything "

Jungkook closed his eyes, Yes he never told him because he didn't wanted Taehyung to hate him...hearing the sobs of Jungkook... Taehyung slowly opened his eyes...He looked up seeing Jungkook sobbing, his ventilator tube muffling his sobs " Kookie " Taehyung looks at him...he was happy because Jungkook was awake but....

His entire body was shaking and " CALL DOCTOR NAMJOON GO !' Yoongi yelled out to the nurse out of the room...who didn't wasted anytime and rushed out " Love hey Hold on for me " Taehyung whispered to him softly... Jungkook's looks at him with teary eyes and raised his shaking hand placing it over Taehyung's cheek.

Taehyung closed his eyes " I love you... hold on love, I need you I can't imagine leaving without you " Taehyung mumbled to him " Taehyung get aside " The doctor's rushed inside the room trying to help Jungkook properly breathing and making him... Taehyung stared at everything.

Taehyung was focused on Jungkook's face, he didn't noticed the doctors present there ....The screams...all he could see was the pain his love was going through....The younger wasn't giving him his bunny smile...it can't be he was to see him happy again...not on that bed screaming and crying in pain.

Taehyung stumbled back again and again until there was no space between him and the door...he kneeled down and cried " No please... hold on for me love please, I need you come back to me....I promise I will never fight with you.... Please hold on " He was whispering again and again.

••• 4 years later •••

Taehyung was sitting on his bed, staring out of the balcony...he wipes off his tears fall... Remembering about that day made his heart heart...He cried " Taehyung " He heard a knock on the door...He sniffs and wipes off his tears " Yes Grandma " He smiled at her " Come on everyone are waiting for you " Taehyung nodded.

His Grandmother closed the door and once again left him alone...it's been years, Now he was a successful business man...Today was his success party...and once again he was thinking about his love Jungkook... Taehyung placed Jungkook's photo frame on the nightstand and stood up.

He walked downstairs where the party was happening " Congratulations Man " Taehyung smiled at Yoongi " Thanks Doc " Yoongi chuckled... Taehyung looks around seeing everyone happily " Taehyung! Your son is troubling me so much I can't with him " Taehyung chuckled hearing Mina.

" Come on Mina, Jungguk is not that naughty is he?" Taehyung looks at his son who shook his head " No Appa " Taehyung chuckled and placed a kiss over his son's head.... Taehyung felt a hand over his shoulder " Taehyung, Jungkook is here " Hearing that Taehyung snapped his head behind him...seeing his love , his husband.

" Hey Love " Jungkook smiled at him and placed a kiss over Taehyung's lips " Hey " Everyone smiled looking at them...Yoongi was happy to seeing Jungkook and Taehyung finally leaving happily after that tragic day...at least after storm...they found the rainbow.

_________________________
The End

Yes I know it's not what you expected, and I'm sorry for that

How was it?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing and know that you are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 5K 58
Taekook oneshots It contains ⬇️ ⬇️ Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Fluff Little space Angst with happy ending And many more... Requests are open...
172K 2.9K 66
Ψ(≧ω≦)Ψ Happy reading ❣️ this story contains : (F)fluff (A)angst (S)smut (a)small angst Kook👆👇 Tae👇👆
224K 4K 45
Book Two!!
149K 5K 43
/COMPLETED/ Taekook oneshots - TopTae - BottomKoo - MAYBE switch. Includes : - fluff - angst (not much) - smut (also very little) - mpreg - random...