Remember Me?

By ColouredCookie

Amelia Crawford is a high flying business executive. From a young age she has learnt to hold her own in a boa... More

Remember Me?
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
- Author's Note -
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine - The Epilogue
NEW NOVEL

Chapter Sixteen

5.1K 110 1
By ColouredCookie

Warning. Gets a bit heated in this one!

**************************************************************************************************************

“Happy 8 month anniversary, Blondie.”

Amelia snuggled into his chest as he twirled a strand of her hair around his finger.

“Happy anniversary Blakey.” She smiled

“Hey, I got you something.” He grinned

“Oh Blakey, I feel so guilty! I didn’t get you anything.” She whined

“You didn’t have to. Today is about me spoiling you.” He replied, getting up out of bed and opening the closet.

He unzipped his bag and pulled out a rectangular package before hopping back into bed.

“For you.”

She smiled, unwrapping the paper carefully and opening the box. She gasped

Her eyes scanned over the beautiful diamond necklace, each individual jewel sparkling. Tears sprang to her eyes.

“What’s up?” Blake asked, “You don’t like it?”

“I—I—I love it,” she choked, “Tha—ank you.”

“Hey! Blondie?” he lifted her face with his fingers, kissing away her tears

“I love you Blake Goldstein, I love you so much.”

He smiled, “I love you too.”

He pushed her back onto the bed, kissing her fiercely before pulling away, “Wow, you look hot in the mornings.”

She giggled, “You look hot all the time.”

He chuckled, “Even with my bed hair?” he flipped it out of his eyes

“Mmmm... especially with your bed hair.” She purred

“Really?” he enquired

“Really.” She sealed it with a long and sensuous kiss.

“Thank you Blake.” She got out between kisses, “Thank you.”

“There’s no need to thank me Blondie. I needed something that would match your beauty, but everything paled in comparison, so I settled on this.” He shrugged

Amelia’s heart swelled with emotion, “You are the best thing that’s ever happened to me Blake Goldstein. Did you know that?”

He smiled, “I don’t know what I did to deserve you Amelia, but I’m glad I did something.” He kissed her lovingly, caressing her cheek.

“You know I never had you down as the type of guy to fall in love.” Amelia said when she finally got her tongue back.

“Hmm, well, you changed me Miss Crawford. For the better I might add.”

“Did I ever tell you how much I love you?”

He laughed, “Amelia Crawford, you’re going soft!”

“No I’m not. You had to woo me.”

He laughed, “You know I need help, I’m a novice at that type of thing.”

Amelia arched an eyebrow sceptically, “What? Seducing women? I’m sure you’ve never had that problem before, after all you are very blessed in that department.”

“No,” he said, “Making a beautiful woman fall in love with you.”

There was silence between the two as they stared wordlessly into each other’s eyes.

“Right, we can’t just stay in bed all day.” Amelia said, getting up

“Of course we can!” Blake whined, pulling on her arm

She pulled her sleep shirt over her head.

“I’m going to get a shower.”

“I’ll come and help you, you know, do your back.” Blake looked ridiculously eager, sitting up in bed

“No, go back to sleep.” She said.

He gave her a cute, wide-eyed look.

“No Blakey, that’s not going to work on me.” She smiled

He grumbled, turning over and flopping onto the bed.

Amelia came out of the shower to find Blake fully dressed in a black polo shirt and jeans, sitting on the edge of the bed.

He growled, looking over her in appreciation in only her crème towel.

“Stop staring at me pervert.”

Blake snapped out of his daydream, “Sorry, what?”

She laughed, dropping the towel.

Blake was disappointed to see that she was already in lacy black underwear, but it didn’t stop him from looking. She slipped on a pair of comfy jeans and a hot pink top with spaghetti straps.

He just couldn’t help himself. Remaining “pure” for three months was difficult when he had a goddess tempting him 24/7. He picked her up, spinning her in his arms before she pressed herself to his chest.

He carried her down to the living room, kissing her all the while.

He groaned, “Mia..”

“Blakey...” she mocked in the same tone

“Don’t tease me, it’s not funny...”

“Oh really?” she teased, wrapping her legs around his waist and unhooking the straps of her top, “I thought it was quite amusing.”

“Mia..”

He pushed her back onto the sofa, his lips finding hers again. Her fingers extended and knotted in his hair, pulling him closer. He growled in the back of his throat, holding the back of her neck to inch her closer.

He explored her, kissing down her neck, his lips covering every inch of her visible skin.

She tipped her head back and moaned, “Blake...”

Her hips bumped up in pleasure and he groaned. She began to lightly grind against him and he groaned again, lifting her legs and wrapping them around his waist. He moved his hips, grinding roughly against her, sucking on her neck. She followed his lead, lifting her hips, moving them in sync with his.

“Blondie.” He let out a loud moan, grinding into her again.

“Blake!” her pelvis lifted as her nails sunk into his skin and she shook in ecstasy.

Blake let out a small grunt, before collapsing on top of her.

They both panted for breath and he lifted his head, looking into her eyes that had turned a dark shade of navy. He imagined his eyes were the same.

“Wow.”

“I was about to say the same.” He panted

“Blake, that was...”

“I know.” He breathed, crashing his lips to hers again.

“You were saying?” he said when they finally came up for air

She bit her lip, “I don’t remember.”

He chuckled, “I do seem to have that effect on you, don’t I?”

“I love you Blake Goldstein.”

“Thanks.” He smirked

She bit his bottom lip roughly and he squealed.

“Ow! What was that for?...Love you Blondie!”  he quickly changed tact when he saw her expression.

“Hmm... I thought so!” she growled, pulling his collar to kiss his lips

“There’s just no winning with you, is there?” he laughed

“Perils of dating a Crawford.”

He just didn’t like Crawford coming from her lips anymore. He much preferred Goldstein. Amelia Goldstein. Mrs Amelia Goldstein. He was getting turned on all over again by the very thought.

“I better get a shower and... you know... clean up.”

She laughed, “Me too.”

“Back here in 25 minutes?” he suggested

“I’ll hold you to that,” she hopped off the sofa.

“Wear something sexy. I’m taking you to lunch.”

“Formal?” she questioned from the stairs

“Casual, babe, very casual.”

“Okay, baby.” She smiled, going upstairs.

Blake groaned. Incredible. Amelia Elise Crawford was incredible and he wanted to make her all his. He never thought that a woman would be able to affect him like this. It pained him to think that it was only a few months since he had women madly throwing themselves at him and he never had any problem in accepting.

Now, he didn’t want any other women. It was Amelia who had so easily stolen his heart when no other woman had the pleasure of doing so before.

He turned the shower in the guest room onto full blast, the icy cold water pounding relentlessly on his back trying to cool himself down, but he couldn’t think of anything else but her smile, her eyes, her plump lips...

He towelled down, slipping on a pair of dark jeans and a blue and green chequered shirt. How did half of his wardrobe get in here?

He laughed, he’d practically moved in!

Amelia exhaled, a huge smile painted on her face. Her heart sang his name melodically, like a love song. She was head over heels in love. She thought she’d been in love with Nicholas, once, but now she realised she’d just had a teenage crush. Now, with Blake, it was something else, something stronger.

Casual, he said? She’d give him something to go crazy about.

Blake fixed the red roses in the vase, watering them with the jug on the mantelpiece.

He admired the photo of them by the pool which took pride of place in the middle. To the right was a photo of James and Kaitlin and to the left, a Crawford family photo.

“Hey boyfriend, I’m ready.”

Amelia’s voice. He turned with a smile before it dropped off his face.

She was dressed in a pair of leather disco shorts with a low cut black and silver vest top, showing off the lace of her bra beneath. Her hair was tied up into a messy bun with a few loose strands and his gaze swept over her long, luscious legs to see she was wearing a pair of 4-inch black spiked heels. Her eyes were rimmed with thick black kohl and layers of mascara and her lips tinted with a light pink gloss.

She frowned, “Don’t you like it?”

“Oh god...” he moaned

“What?” she pouted, stepping closer

He pulled her roughly into his arms, “You look so sexy I think I’m going to pass out.”

“I could say the same about you.” She kissed him softly.

He weaved his arms around her, “I could stay like this all day.”

She laughed, “Well, I’m getting pretty tired. Can you carry me?”

She jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist, making him chuckle. Suddenly, the laughter between them stopped. Lust flashed in her eyes.

His jaw tightened, he grabbed the back of her head, pulling her down to his lips. She moaned, grabbing the collar of his shirt, responding immediately.

They crashed against walls and tables as Blake’s footing faltered, but their lips did not part once. Eventually, they found themselves on the floor by the door, Amelia slumped against his chest.

“I swear, I just can’t help myself when I’m around you Mia.” He laughed softly

“You know what it’s like? An addiction, damn, Blake, you’re my drug.”

“Lunch?” he offered

She smiled, sucking on the love bite on his ear.

“It would be my pleasure.”

********************************************************************

[Author's Note]

I have written this whilst in bed with the flu. I know, it sucks! :(

Anyway, this isn't some of my best work, seeing as I'm ill and this is just a filler chapter, however in the next few chapters I'll slowly introduce something that will hopefully interest you all!

I'd love to hear what you think, where the plot is going, where you'd like the plot to go, etc. It will really cheer me up whilst I'm ill!

The song on the side is a classic, WAY before my time, but still love it!

Hope you enjoyed!

Love,

-Bex. 'xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 36.2K 29
Amaya Rose. she is sweet and also very good at baking. she ignores her attraction for him because she doesn't know who he is, all she knows is that h...
4.7M 222K 72
When plain simple nerdy Emma Cole goes to Hollen Tower for an interview she quickly realizes she is out of her league. The women of Hollen Tower are...
101 0 8
[ON HOLD] Amelia Claire, an independent soul, left her parent's home in Florida for New York, driven by the singular goal of securing a well-paying j...
840 44 12
**Three gorgeous guys. One evil twin sister. One beekeeper with trust issues.** Rora isn't here for love, she's here for fun, but she's not having mu...