My Cure ( Michaeng ) ✔️

By Aish_Love_Me

Son Chaeyoung, C.E.O of the famous Soul Music MV Brand, is an isolated, quiet woman. She devoted herself to m... More

Author Note + Introduction
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Epilogue

Chapter-19

1.5K 53 11
By Aish_Love_Me

Mina's P.O.V

"Where are we going? Baby?" I asked Chaeyoung who blindfolded my eyes, taking me for a surprise date. Who knew she can be so romantic ?

I smiled mentally and felt her hand on my thigh, caressing over my jeans in a smooth rythum.

"Have patience, love. Just 5 mins and we will be there." She said and I smiled while nodded.

Chae and I are in good term of relationship. I mean  we are still maintaining our distance, haven't proposed each other but we are like the new lovebirds, happy in small touches and kisses. But there is something in her touch that I never felt Before with anyone, care? Or love? Or something beyond I can describe with words. I can feel spark on her every touch, carve for kisses. Her lips and the way she kisses, it gets hard for me to control.

I told her to give me some time cuz before saying those three words, I need to trust her completely. I don't want be heartbroken like my past and want her to be completely sure with me, with her feelings for me. But the best part is she is always patience with me.

I heard the engine sound stopped, feeling my fast heartbeat. But some sounds of children and people are coming from background, like a carnival.

"Baby, stop thinking hard. We are here. Don't move yet otherwise you will hurt your head."

"Okay, I am waiting." I said and heard her stepped out of the car, then opened my gate while putting her hand over my head so that I won't get hurt with my blindfolded eyes.

As soon as I came out, I hold her hand and kissed on her palm. I felt she shivered a bit bcuz of my sudden action.

"Why?" She asked with her shy tone. Ugh! I want to see her blushing!!

"Bcuz you care me too much, baby. Now! Please open my eyes!!!" I groaned and she chuckled while opening my eyes.

I blinked a few times before adjusting with the lights and as I guessed; we are in a carnival.

"Love, did you like the surprise?" She asked while hugging me from the back and I turn, gave a long peck on her lips.

"I loved it." I whispered over her lips, and she smiled.

"Okay, then let's go." She said giving my upper mole a peck and intertwined our hands. I smiled at her and she mirrored mine. She has a beautiful smile.

........................

Chaeyoung's P.O.V

"Wow! The city looks so beautiful from high." Mina said while staring through window and I clicked some pictures of her. She has a very photogenic face and her expressions are so cute that I wanna kiss her whole face again and again.

"Hey! Can you stop clicking pictures of mine? Baby! Come here and enjoy with me." She said shyly as raised her hand for me and I hold it, shifting from her front row to her beside.

We are now in the Ferris Wheel, last and first ride of our day. She actually didn't like ride cuz she scares of them and I felt bad cuz I made a wrong choice of choosing this place for surprise date. But she is so kind that she was cheering up me until I gave her my deep dimple smile and we actually enjoyed each other's company without the rides.

We played small games, like shooting bubbles, aiming targets , catching fishes extra...We won different prices and I gifted her a penguin stuff toy by aiming maximum targets in arrow game. Her smile was priceless when she saw the toy in my hand, Thank God! I had my phone on my hand that time and immediately clicked her gummy smile. It gonna be my lock scene wallpaper.

We were staring at the beautiful lighting of the carnival along with the city and she rested her head on my shoulder.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, gave a kiss on top of her head and nudged my nose into it.

Her Jasmine scent always calms me and her warms makes me feel alive.

"Love, are you tired?" I asked and she hummed in a tiny voice. So cute!!

I started patting over her waist, and she scooted closer, placed her head on the crook of my neck. I can feel her breath on my neck and the slight touch of her lips , making me kinda turn on. But I shoved my pervert thoughts as kissed over her head again.

"You smells so good; ummm...strawberries." Mina mumbled over my skin and a soft moan was about to escape from my mouth. Damn! My neck is my weakness!!

She softly kissed my neck and I finches as felt an electric shock in my veins.

I felt her smiled over my skin as she touched the side of my neck gently, planting wet kisses all over my skin. I ached my back to give her more access and without leave her lips over my neck, she sat on my lap and I snaked my hand around her waist, for support.

"Mina~" I moaned as she found my sweet spot, sucking and nibbling it hard. She wants to leave her mark on me.

I slide my hands into her tops, felt her warm skin with my palms; so soft and warm. I wonder how would her body look like?

Just thinking about her like that I felt a twist in my stomach and felt her tongue on the spot where she was sucking and nibbling; gave me groosebums all over my body. What is she doing to me?

She gave a tender kiss on my neck before pulling back and looking at the hickey she made with adoration.

"So beautiful!" She whispered and looked in my eyes while I was breathing heavily. Its getting hard for me to control the rush of the hormones inside of me and her lustful eyes are making it worst.

I cupped her face, smashed our lips harshly .She wrapped her hands around my neck, deepening the kiss while hungrily kissing me back.

I took her lower lips in my mouth as she took my upper lips and both were sucking it like candies. She tastes like lemonade that she was drinking before, mixed with her cherry Chapstick.

I ajar my mouth a little as she swiped her tongue across my lips. It feels like heaven when our tongues touch. Her flavor is irresistible, and only her kiss can make me wet my pants.

Our passionate kiss turned into a battle field for dominance, and she won the battle. As I said , she is the top. While I was panting hard and looking in her eyes, I felt her smirk cross my lips.

I slid my hand up to her bra strap this time, and she closed her eyes to feel my touch with a soft smile on her face. I gave a peck on her lips, kissing down her jaw to her neck and found her sweet spot right above her collar bone.

"Chae," she whined, and the sound echoed in my ears like music. Fuck! I want to hear her moans over and over.

Her fingers dug deep into my hair, clenching in a fist as I continued to lick and suck her sweet spot, kneading her mounds at a slow pace.

"Ahh~" She let out a husky moan as I bit her on the spot and squeezed her mounds hard. I continued to knead her clothed breast while planting wet kisses over her collarbones, occasionally licking and sucking for lil hickeys. I can't take my hands away from her soft mounds and her moans!! Fucking turning me on!

"You look gorgeous with the hickeys, baby." I said this as I drew back a little and looked at her neck before looking into her eyes.

I was staring at her with a relieved smile on my face as she blushed with her gummy smile. I still can't believe this angel is mine...

"What are you looking at?" She asked as she stroked my cheeks and caressed my mole with her thumb.

"Why are you so beautiful? Love." I asked, drawing her closer and resting my hands on her bare waist beneath her tops.

She flushed, and I lean in for another kiss. The kiss was so slow this time that I could feel her lips winkle and the warmth of her mouth. In our kiss, she nibbled my lower lips, and I smiled. For entrance, I licked her lips, and she let me. Our saliva coiled, and believe me, I get butterflies in my stomach every time we kiss or she touches me.

"Ehem! Ehem!" We were startled by a stranger's loud cough as she stood up from me. We didn't realize when the wheel stopped , even the door opened. I wish I could make the ride never stops.

An elderly couple chuckled at us with a flushed face, while we both turned red and exited the wheel.

We started laughing in embarrassment as soon as we walked away from them and going towards our car.

"Did you enjoy our date, love?" I asked as closed our seatbelts and intertwined our hands.

"It was fantastic, baby. I haven't had a date like this in a long time, and this is the best one I've ever had." Mina said with a sweet smile, and I smiled back while concentrating on the road.

"Did I go too far today, love?" I asked because she wanted some time before going deep, but we make out today.

"No baby and I want us to do things like couples do. Will you be my girlfriend? Chae?" I couldn't believe my ears when she asked. What???

I pulled over to the side of the road and stared at her with wide eyes.

"What? Are you serious?" She laughed when I asked.

"Yes, you little cub. I'm in love with you." My eyes started to water as she proposed. Ugh! I just can't stop them.

"I love you too. Yes! Fucking Yes! I will be your girlfriend." She kissed my forehead and wiped my tears away with her thumb.

"Let's go home, my girlfriend. I am too tired and wanna cuddle with you in night. Okay?" She asked with her gummy smile and I mirrored her with a blush on my face.

Ahhhhhh!!! Finally the day came for me. God! I was waiting for this day! Myoui Mina I love you!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 12K 64
Son Chaeyoung, a tyrant and philander woman hold the reputation for so long. Not caring for others nor anyone, a remorseless human being. She lives h...
70.3K 1.3K 14
Myoui Mina A girl who owns a company but lonely because no one can make her happy she can buy everything but can't find someone who can love her the...
127K 5.5K 56
Son Chaeyoung head of the biggest conglomerate in Asia. She has a beautiful and caring wife and a sweet daughter by her side and everything she wants...
29.2K 1.1K 12
It wasn't easy for everyone when they learned about Mina's condition in the middle of July, in the middle of this concert tours. All the members took...