TALES ON TRACKS

By sanyayaa

THIS BOOK IS ON SWASAN TRACK STORIES. I WILL WRITE ALL TRACK STORIES HERE SO LOVELY SWASANIAN DO PEEP INSID... More

HONE LAGA TUMSE PYAAR ❤
PART2 ❤
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
CONSUMMATION SPECIAL
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot8
Shot 9
SHOT10 EPILOGUE
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Part 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
I love you madly
Shot 2
Shot3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot6
Epilogue
Next Story
Sanskar 's Memory Loss
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Epilogue
Swara broke Sanskar' s swear
Shot 2
Shot 3
Epilogue
DEVIL IS BACK
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Epilogue
Swara 's Memory Loss
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
EPILOGUE
Next Track Teasers
Next Track Selected
SwaSan Forced Marraige
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10 Epilogue
SwaSan Mumbai Track
Shot1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10
Shot 11
Epilogue
6 Years Track
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot8
Shot 9
Shot10
Epilogue
Next Story
Mad Sanskar
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
POSESSIVE OBSESSIVE SWARA
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Note!
Shot9
Shot 10
Shot 11
Shot 12
Last Part
Promo!
Sanskar Boss, Swara PA
shot2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
shot8
Shot9
Shot 10
shot 11
shot12
Shot 13
Shot 14
LAST PART
SwaSan revenge
Shot 2
Shot3
Shot 4
shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
shot 9
shot10
Shot 11
epilogue
teaser for next track!
Sanskar missing
shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Epilogue!
SwaSan Tashan 🔥
Shot2
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
EPILOGUE
Swara 's unconditional love
Shot2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot 8
Shot9
epilogue
Tracks!
Mute Swara
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot8
Epilogue
Doctor Sanskar!
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5
shot 6
Shot 7
shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10
Shot 11
Shot12
Epilogue
Sharad Track
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
Shot6
Shot 7

6 Month Leap Track

6K 337 117
By sanyayaa

Hi Dear Readers!!

Come with new track!! 6 month Leap track!

6 MONTH LEAP TRACK

I hope you all will like it also!

Press star button for unlocking next part.

Track starts from when Swaragini came in Maheshwari mansion as wedding planner.

Swara is working with enthusiasm checking all preparation instructing works. Spark seeing her preparation well is visible on her face but still something is missing from her face, her real smile. She have smile of satisfaction seeing her work.

She feels a strong gaze piercing her figure. She know the owner of this gaze well! But she choose to pretend as if she is unaware from this gaze.

Sanskar 's POV

Sanskar on other side gazing at his wife who have now turned a perfect wedding planner.  He always wanted to see her a working independent woman deep inside he is happy seeing her living life on her terms.

But he would more happy if she would living this life with him! they would living a happy life together but she! She spoiled everything! She broke their relation! She broke their wedding! She broke everything in them. She broke him! He close his eyes recalling everything.

He open his eyes and see something which boils his blood. He clenched his fist seeing his wife 's childhood friend is clinging to her and she is laughing with him. This make him extremely angry.

Sanskar : ( monologue ) One side she is ignoring my presence and other side laughing with this chimpanzee. ( burning in jealousy).

Suddenly a girl in revealing dress coms toward him and asked for a dance seductively. Sanskar 's temper more raises seeing her caressing his hand and chest. He about to jerk her but stop feeling a piercing gaze on him instantly come to know it's of his wife 's gaze. He see her from his corner of his eyes and find her burning in jealousy. He smirk seeing this and hold girl's hand to give her same pain like he is feeling seeing her with anyone else.

Swara 's heart pierced seeing him moving with that girl on dance floor and hold her waist. She clenched her fist seeing this. Sanskar smirk seeing this and start dancing with that girl maintaining distance. She pierced her gaze on him by his act while her eyes become moist seeing this, seeing him with anyone else is very painful to her.

She come in sense when nikhil asks her hand for dance. She looks at Sanskar who is glaring at him as if denying! She looks at him angrily then put hand on nikhil hand to take revenge back from him and both also come on dance floor start dancing.

Sanskar 's blood boils seeing Nikhil 's hand on Swara 's waist. He unable to see this more leave the girl but the girl try to hold him seductively. He become angry seeing her non sense and jerked her hardly.

Swara chuckles seeing this but gasped seeing him in front of her glaring her deadly before she react something he hold her hand from nikhil and jerk her from his hold dragging her closer to him holding her waist tightly while sliding his hand under her kurti which has cut from stomach sending shivering to her whole nerves. He smirk seeing his effect on her bring her more closer to him while start dancing with her sensually and closely increasing her heart beat.

He turn her while attacking her back to his front slid hand on her bare stomach and caress it intensely while dancing closely to her fitting his front completely to her back. She close her eyes feeling his touch after damn 6 months. She can feel his all bitterness in his touch but it's also filled with love.

Their faces are deadly close to each other only inch apart they can feel each other's breath.

Soon come in sense hearing clapping sound of guest. Both see each other than at people who are clapping for their dance leave each other's arms instantly. She go immediately from there unable to meet his eyes more.

Swara stand in corridor breathing heavily by the recent closeness with Sanskar. No matters how much she deny he still effects her!!

Her trance break by voice of Sujata. She peep in a room and find Sujata pleading in front of gaytri for not stopping wedding of Uttara and she is demanding dowry from her. She also agreeing. She become shocked by this.

She open door to come inside but startled by pull before she shouts her mouth sealed by a familiar hand. She looks at Sanskar who is grabbing her mouth before she react something he drag her from there forcefully.

He drag her in a room and close the door pin her on door making her shocked.

Sanskar : Have you gone mad? What were you about to do?

Swara : Sanskar! Mom is giving dowry. It's wrong!!

Sanskar : You have lost right to interfere in my family's matters. Its my family's matter. You stay away! You are only wedding planner so do your work take your payment and get lost!! ( rudely lash her out).

Tears formed in Swara 's eyes hearing his bitter words. Sanskar notice her tears but he avoid it.
She notice there is no reaction on his face seeing her tears. Is now her tears doesn't effect him?this hurts her more.

Swara : Sanskar! Whatever happening with us is solely our matter but how you can let your sister's life destroyed like this? Sirf Paise se khushiya nhi milti! ( Only Money can't give happiness)

Sanskar : Sirf pyaar se bhi kaha Mila kuch mujhe? ( hurt) What I got only with love?

Swara : Sanskar if our relationship doesn't work that doesn't mean you will neglect all relations around you. ( taking a sigh) I am going! If you want you can try but you can stop me!!

She instantly go opening door. He close his eyes frustratedly.

Sanskar : ziddi ladki!! ( angrily).

He go behind her to stop her but know when Swara decided something he or anyone can't stop her.

She reach the room and barged in room firmly making two woman's shocked. Sanskar also come behind her hastily before he speak something. Swara stated her statement.

Swara : this wedding can't happen! ( firmly).

Sanskar close his eyes frustratedly!!

Swara : We will not give our uttara to a money minded lady?

Gaytri : with whigh right you are speaking this? ( angrily).

Swara : With right of Uttara 's Bhabhi , with right of Sanskar Maheshwari  's wife, with right of Daughter in law of this home. I am Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari.

Gaytri : this much big cheating? You hide this much big truth to us?

Sanskar and Sujata glare Swara.

Swara : Get lost away right now before I make you arrest in crime of dowry.

Sujata : Sanskar! Samjha le apni bindni ko! Make her quiet. ( angrily).

Sanskar : Swara keep quiet!!

Swara looks at him unbelievably! The man who always stand with right now is helpless but why?

Sujata : Gaytri ji! I am asking forgiveness from this girl's side. This girl left my son. She don't have any right now.

Gaytri: hmm! Then tell your son to give divorce to this girl! I don't want a daughter in law whose bhabhi is bengali!

Sanskar become shocked listening her while Swara 's heart pierced formed a fear in her heart. She looks at him scared.

Sujata : Yes! Sanskar will give divorce to Swara.

Sanskar : Mom!! ( unbelievably stare her).

He looks at Swara who is standing silenly this make him more furious.

Sujata : Sanskar! You have to decide what you want? Your mother or your so called wife? ( make him shocked)  Sanskar if you didn't agreed to me I will kill myself.

Color drained from Sanskar 's face. He fall in thoughts.

Sujata : ( seeing him thinking) Why you are thinking Sanskar? For this girl who left you? Who wiped vermillion from her hairline when you are alive? Who removed her mangalsutra! You are thinking for her still now!! ( putting salt on his wounded heart).

This hits Sanskar 's soul. He looks at Swara 's incomplete hairline and neck recalled how she left him! All revolves around his mind.

Swara 's heart engulf with guilt and pain.  She about to say something but the next thing make her shocked.

Sanskar : I will divorce Swara!! ( firmly make her shocked).

She take step back in shock tears formed in her eyes. she instantly go out from room.

Gaytri and Sujata become happy listening this.

Next Day!

All Maheshwari family is glowing with happiness getting their loved son back.
Any guesses?
Who is loved son of Maheshwari family?

Laksh is standing in middle and all are showering love on him. Ragini is clinging to him.  Sanskar is standing emotionless while Swara is standing staring her so called sister with blank face.

She recalled yesterday moment when she shared with Ragini about Sanskar Divorcing her.

Ragini : What we can expect from your spineless husband because of him i lost my husband! It's Karma Swara! He is loosing his wife. It's all his KARMA 's deeds. He deserves all pain. I wish he all pain for him. ( with hatred).

Swara : Ragini!! ( shouts unable to see her cursing Sanskar to the extent) You are crossing your limits! Sanskar didn't did anything of Laksh. How you can wish bad about my husband?

Ragini : your husband deserves this only and what husband? Whom you left? Whose name of vermillion you wiped from your hairline? From which angle you are looking a wife? ( taunting unknowingly pinched her wound).

Swara 's heart pierced more by this statement. She go simple from there in her room closing door drawn in thinking.

Present!!

Laksh : Ragini! I wanna confess something why I left the house? Why I was not coming to home! ( all looks at him curiously) I can't become father. ( make her and all shocked) I couldn't face this truth that's why I run away. Sanskar brought me here after convincing lot.

Ragini leave Laksh 's hand immediately hearing his statement.

AP : What is this!! ( crying) Parinesta already couldn't give us heir and now Laksh!

Durga : Now only SwaSan can give us heir. ( make them shocked) Sanskar! Leave all your anger, and Swara! Now your sister got her husband! Now reunite for this house 's happiness.

Ragini fumes in jealousy hearing this.

Swara looks at Sanskar with hope.

Sanskar : Sorry bade papa! Me and Swara are divorcing now. I can't stay with her. ( shattering Swara) Today I have decided to give her divorce!!

Ragini become happy listening this.

Sanskar give divorce papers to Swara.

Sanskar : sign on it and leave from my life. You are free from this unwanted wedding. Now only remain your sister's sister but not my wife.

Swara stumbled in shock but compose herself.

Laksh : Sanskar! What are you saying? How you can leave Swara? What's happening?

Sanskar : after your leaving home! Swara left me for your wife. ( tell him everything make him shocked and drawn in guilt)

Laksh: because of me and my wife again you and Swara had to suffer. Sanskar! Please don't punish yourself and Swara! You both love each other.

Sanskar : love? If she ever loved me then she would never leave me! I only loved her but she gave me only pain in return of my love. ( hurts).

Swara keeps standing silenly.

Sanskar : Swara leave me! I am done with it.  ( angrily ).

Swara looks at him painfully in a way of asking him to stop.

Laksh : Sanskar! Don't do this! I know you still love Swara. No thing can change your love for her. I know how much you love her.

Sanskar : that love is died lucky! Swara! Sign on it and please free me!! ( joining hand in front of her).

Swara looks at him teary eyes then at whole family who is silently watching whole drama except Laksh and Uttara who are looking sad.

She smile bitterly then at Sanskar recalled her own words in past. She hold papers and sign on it. Sanskar looks at her hurt. He take papers from him after signing and go in room leaving her shattered.

Laksh : Swara what you did?

Swara just go out from home without replying him.

At Night!!

In SwaSan Room!!

Sanskar sitting on bed while holding papers in his hand recalled her all words then how she signed the papers. Tears escape from his eyes.

Sanskar : why Swara? Why you signed the paper? Why you didn't stopped me? That's means mom and all are right! You don't care about me and our relation! If you ever cares about our relation, you would never able to sign! But you did! You didn't once stop me! You didn't once asked me any question! This much I am worthless for you. ( hurt) It's Okay! If you can live without me, I can also!!

Soon his anger empowered his love again.

Sanskar : may be our love had no destination. It's meant to be incomplete only. ( tears escape from his eyes).

Someone is watching this!! But that figure go from there!!

At Baadi!!

Swara is crying bitterly sitting on floor recalling everything!! Their love, their moments, how they separted 6 months ago, their all bitter moments then how now they are separated from papers also!

She recalled their so called family who was silent all time.

Swara : today I have realised Sanskar you were always right for leaving this family and I was mad who believed on them for whom i left you. ( crying) it's my biggest mistake and my punishment is living without you whole life or can say dying whole life without you and your love.

She cried bitterly but suddenly her phone ring. She looks at the phone then picked it wiping her tears.

Swara : Yes Laksh!

Laksh : So Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari! Crying in a corner? Oops I should say Ex Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari.

Swara feels pinch hearing ex.

Laksh: You know what! It's happend good that you left my brother because why my  brother live with a girl who don't care a bit of him. Who didn't thought once before leaving him not once twice because you never loved me. ( bitterly).

Swara : Laksh!! ( shouts) I love Sanskar more then my life.

Laksh : If you loved him then you would never left him! ( this pinched Swara).

Swara : You don't know why I did this!! I don't deserve Sanskar now. I became blind in my sister's love and family that I always neglected him. Always he got hurt because of me but this time I broke him in pieces and now he also don't want me. I can't force myself on his head. ( crying).

Laksh : did you asked him? That he want you or not? You know what Swara you are selfish! You are selfish! You don't care about Sanskar and his pain! You have any idea how much he love you! When you fallen down from cliff I saw him breaking every moment but you can't understand him. Now also he was waiting for you to stop him! But you again decided everything by own without caring about him! Why Swara? He love you, you love him then why you are ruining your and his life like this.

He cut call after pressing her right wound. Swara drawn in thoughts.

After sometime!!

Sanskar received a message from Swara. He read the message.

Come and meet me on terrace!
I am in Maheshwari home!
I wanna talk something important for our life!!

He choose to avoid!!

On terrace !

Swara : Sanskar! I have realised that by keeping myself away from you. I am not only punishing myself but also you! I know you are hurt from me but I have promised to myself that I will heal all your wounds. We will again have all happiness of our life.

She smile with hope!!

On other side!

Sanskar finally get up to go to meet Swara to listen what she exactly wanna say!!

After sometime!!

Swara who is waiting for Sanskar!! She feels a touch on her shoulders. She turn and find someone. The person says something to her shocking her before she react something the person push her from terrace!
And she fall down!!

Sanskar who is walking on stairs hear Swara 's scream run toward terrace. He find no one on! He move toward the edge looks down become shocked seeing Swara in pool of blood.

Swara!!!! Sanskar screams seeing his Swara like this!!

After sometime!!

Sanskar pacing here and there in tension!! Tears are filled in his eyes. He is numb to react anything! All his mind revolving around Swara.

Sharmistra come and slapped him hard making him shocked!!

Sharmistra; You tried to kill my daughter!! ( shouts make him shocked).

Sanskar : what? What are you saying Maa how I can try to kill my own life, my love,  my wife. How you can even think about this?

Sharmistra: She came to meet you! And you! You hate her now! You wanted to punish her that's why you attempted to kill her! You punished her by killing her! How you can stoop so low?

Ragini : why you tried to kill my sister Sanskar? What wrong she did of you? ( crying).

All start putting their accusations on him while he is standing numb!

Laksh : enough! What the hell are you saying! Sanskar will try to harm Swara!! Pagal ho gaye ho aap sab! He love her more than his own life.

Ragini : if he would loved her he wouldn't took her sign on divorce papers!!

Laksh:  because of you! You are the whole cause of all problems in SwaSan! Swara left Sanskar for you and you! How selfish you are Ragini! If you are this much concerned for your sister then why you didn't stopped Sanskar from divorcing her?  ( mockingly).

Sharmistra;  He tried to kill my daughter! I will send him in jail!!

Laksh : then also be ready to see your daughter in jail!! ( angrily) she tried to kill Swara twice! I have still all proofs! I can use it against Ragini just now!!

Ragini : You will send me in jail Laksh! Your wife?

Laksh : I am standing with right! I know my brother didn't did anything! He can do anything but he can never think of harming Swara ! He love her endlessly.

Sanskar feels good seeing at his brother is standing for him. All kept mum after hearing his warning. He stand on door praying for Swara. He feels hand on his shoulders find Laksh. Sanskar unable to control his emotions hug him start crying bitterly.

Laksh : everything will be alright Sanskar! She will be fine!!

After 1 hour!!

Doctor come out!!

Sanskar : How's my wife? ( rushing to him).

Doctor : She is now out of danger now! ( Sanskar take sigh of relief but next moment his face 's color drained) but her head hit badly! I hope it's doesn't effected her brain!

Sanskar : please treat her then.

Doctor : we have to wait till she don't wake up!!

Sanskar take step back tears fall from his eyes. Laksh kept his consoling hand on his shoulder.

Sanskar : why everytime us Laksh? Why we can't lead a happy life? ( teary eyes) if something happened to her, I will not able to forgive myself.

After sometime!!

Sanskar reached in Swara 's Room. His eyes filled seeing her laying on hospital bed. Her head has a big bandage along with arms and legs. He literally run toward her and hug her start crying.

He break hug kiss on her hairs emotionally. A long tear escape from his eyes falling on Swara 's face which break her sleep. She open eyes and find Sanskar crying hugging her.

Swara : ( tiredly) Sanskar!!

Sanskar hear her voice looks at her awake. He feels his life again came back in his soul. He was lifeless from the moment he saw her in pool of blood. He instantly hugged her!

Swara : Sanskar! I am fine!! ( feeling her clothes getting wet by his tears).

Sanskar : I thought I lost you!! ( crying).

Swara : How? Isn't I promised humane sath jeene ka wada Kiya hai 
Aur hum apna yeh vaada jarur Pura karege?

Sanskar looks at her surprised! She said these during Cliff time.

Swara : our love again won Sanskar! We again won! We saved our family. We saved Uttara from Rajat.

This make Sanskar shocked.

Screen freeze on Swara 's smiling face while Sanskar 'shocked face.

Are you excited to read next part?

What happened to Swara?

Who tried to kill her?

Will they live happily again?

Fulfil Target for next part!

Vote Target 150+
Comments Target 100+

With Love ❤️

Sanyayaa ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 320 1
This is a SwaSan Os a Non serial track. A impossible love saga.
141K 4.2K 8
This TS based on track when Swara pushed by Ragini in river. This story is of two broken heart Path of two broken heart when become one
69.1K 4.1K 12
This TS based on track of memory loss. This track based on their true love. How their true love will fight with all obstacles in the path of their lo...
121K 4.8K 10
This Ts based on track where Raglak married, Sanskar save Swara, bring her from hospital to save her marriage with Laksh, but SwaSan stunned knowi...