Adopted by Scarlett Johansson...

Autorstwa itssmfknme

Part two of Adopted by Scarlett Johansson! Everything is the same, but there will be new things added in this... Więcej

Here We Go Again
I'm Not Going Anywhere
The D'Amelio Family
Hype House
Youtube Video
authors note
Among Us
I'm Done
The Sleepover
The Walk
The Walk pt. 2
Mom's Are Always Right
Authors note
Rose Is A Savage
Fish
Mean Comments
Telling The Truth
Pranks With Rose
Prank Gone Wrong
She's Not Worth My Time
Pain
Bruises
Black Widow Moves
Where Are You Going?
Fun At The Hype House
Car Accident
Broken
Drawings
What have you done!?
What have you done!? Pt. 2
Starbucks and rain
Fun house
Time to die
Lmao what?
Kara Royster
shawties
authors note
Papers
Pain
What they mean
Middle name and hickeys
Sleepover
Take a chill pill
Oh hell nah
Pale as a ghost
Come watch the sunrise with me
Oh larray
New chapter

Finding out

1K 36 17
Autorstwa itssmfknme

Not proofread like always

Chloe's pov
"Did I do something wrong?" I ask mom. She looks stressed about something and I want to find out about what. "Mom? What's wrong?" That's when she starts to cry.

Girl what is happening. "Mom?" She doesn't say anything so I carefully jump off the counter and hop on my good leg, over to her. I hug her as I let her cry on my shoulders.

"Mom you have to breath" I tell her. She isn't really breathing right now and whenever she cries, I cry. So I'm kinda crying right now.

She calms down a little and looks down at me. "Why are you crying?" She laughs a little wiping my tears. "Why are you?" I do the same thing as she did to me.

"I-it's about Chris" she tells me before we hear laughter come from the entrance. "No I won" we hear Rose giggle. I look up at mom trying to figure out what she means.

"What do y-" "hey girls!" Lizzie interrupts me, walking in the room not noticing that mom was crying until she fully gave us her attention. "Scar? What's wrong?" Lizzie walks over to us.

She picks me up and sets me on the counter. "Don't hurt yourself again" she tells me before going over to mom and picking her up. Mom wraps her legs around her...that's kinda fruity if you ask me.

She sets her down next to me and opens her legs so that's she's now standing in front of her. FRUITY. "What some fruits with that?" I ask them and they both look at me. "Some cherries would be nice" Lizzie says.

I don't know if she's being serious or joking. "I'm joking" she tells me. I feel like she isn't... "so beautiful, why are you sad?" Lizzie ask. Okay definitely some fruitness right there.

Mom doesn't say anything. She just looks down at Lizzie necklace and plays with it. "Oh I see. That son of a bitch, I knew he wasn't good enough for you" Lizzie says making my jaw drop to the floor.

"Are you talking about me?" I hear Emma walk in looking scared. "Oh no bestie. I love you and I already planned your wedding" Lizzie says making Em cool down. She sits down next to me leaning her head on my shoulder.

"See, that's what I want" mom says looking at us. Okay so somethings wrong in their marriage or something. "What's going on?" Dad then walks in. Oh no.

"Nothing I was just getting some water" mom says and thank god there was a cup next to her. "Okay, the movie is almost done" he says then leaves. I look over at Emma then mom. I know she's trying her hardest not to cry and she's doing great at it. Which is concerning.

We heard some laughing then people going out in the backyard. "Mommy! Who's Kara?" Rose runs in the room with dads phone. She must have been playful with it. I feel like mom already knows something about her.

"Excuse me" she says pushing Lizzie a little for space and going up to her room. "Is mommy okay?" Rose ask as Lizzie helps her up on the counter beside me. "Yes she will be, can I see the phone?" I ask Rose and she hands it to me.

I look through it and there's things I wouldn't think dad would do so I turn it off. "Yeah okay" I hear Hunter walk in the house. "Hey guys, we're off" he says helping Daisy with her jacket.

"Where's Scar?" Hunter ask. "in her room" I gave him a face which he understood. "I'll be back babe" he tells Daisy and runs up to her room. "Are you sure Scar is okay?" Dad or Chris ask. "Yeah" Lizzie says smiling at him.

"Okay, I'll be gone to set" he says. It's true. He does have to film some things. He then leave. Hunter walks downstairs looking a bit mad. "Shall we go?" He ask Daisy who was waiting patiently at the door. "Yes, bye guys" she says and we say bye back. Dodger left with them.

"My moms here to pick us up Em" Shawn walks in the room. "Okay, let me get my stuff" she jumps down the counter. "Me next" Rose wants her to help her down so she does. "I'm guessing it's you next?" She looks at me and I nod.

She turns her body so that i can get on her back. "To my room" she walks up the stairs with me. "Actually stop here" she nods and sets me down. "I'll see you later" she kisses me and leaves to get her stuff then goes downstairs.

"Bye!" We hear the three of them shout then the door closing. I take a deep breath and open the door to moms room and see her crying on her bed. I hop over to her and lay next to her.

I cuddle next to her letting her cry a little until she stopped. "What did dad do?" I finally ask her. She doesn't say anything. "Is it something to do with Kara?" She nods her head. I think I know what's happening.

"Where's Rose?" Mom ask turning her body to face mine. "Downstairs with Liz" I face my body towards her making sure my leg isn't dying. "And Chris?" "He left to film something" she nods her head.

"Shhhhh we have to be quiet" I hear Lizzie say from the other side of the door. "Okay" I then hear Rose's little giggles. Then the door opened and we see them with cookies and milk. Rose is holding the cookies and Lizzie is holding the milk.

"We brought milk and cookies!" Rose shouts running towards us with the cookies. "Lizzie said that you were sick so we got cookies" Rose literally shoves one in my mouth. "Good right?" She ask. I nod my head.

"You feeling better?" Lizzie sits next to mom who sets her head on her legs. "Yeah" she sigh. We sit there in silent until a question popped in my head that I always wanted to ask Lizzie. "Why do you always play depressing characters?" I ask her.

"Chloe Elizabeth Quinn!" Mom says playfully slapping my arm. "What? It was just a question and it's true. Wanda is depressed cause she lost her twin and her other movies she plays depressing people" I defend myself.

"I really don't know why" she tells me. "Hey but the good thing is, Taylor isn't depressed" we all laugh at that. Then mom stops and looks at me. "You shouldn't be watching that movie" mom tells me.

"Why?" I have seen literally all of her movies but I'm not going to tell them that. "There's literally a sex scene in that" Lizzie tells me. "What's a sex scene?" Rose ask and we go silent.

"It's not like I haven't seen your other movies that there's sex in it" I tell them. Yeah I told myself I wouldn't but here we are. "Oh my gosh that's too much sex for you" lizzie says completely ignoring the look mom is giving her.

"Can you stop saying 'sex' in front of my daughter" mom says glaring at us. "I still don't know what sex means" Rose whined. "It's nothing baby, it's a grown up thing" mom tells her making her want to know even more.

"I'll grow up right now!" Rose says and we all laugh. "You'll grow up when your room is clean" Rose frowns. "So then never" we all laugh. I'm glad mom is laughing.

"Let's go watch a movie" I suggest. "With sex in it?" Rose smiles. "No!" Mom instantly says. "I still don't know what it meeeeaaaannnnssss" Rose complains. This child. "Will you clean your room?" Mom ask. "Never" Rose says leaving.

"You guys are mean" mom says slapping Lizzie's arm. "Um why am I only getting slapped" she says. "Because that's my daughter" that made me smile. Had sucker.

"Okay what am I?" Lizzie ask but mom ignores her and leaves the room. "Rude" she whispers. "Can you carry me?" I lift my arms up so that she can grab me. "Okay" she gives me a piggy back ride and we go downstairs already seeing a movie playing.

She sets me down by mom. Mom instantly hugs me so I let her. She needs it. "You okay?" I whisper. "I will be" she kissed my head. "Promise you will tell me if you need anything" I look up at her. "Promise" I nod my head. "Wait- ouch" I look over and see Rose laying on top of Lizzie who's on the floor.

"Rose, Liz is not a trampoline" mom says making me laugh. "I would have jumped on Chloe but she's hurt" oh wow. Okay I see. "Not nice" Liz pokes her stomachs. "Let's watch the movie" mom suggest so we do so.

We order Chinese food cause we were all too lazy to get up and cook food. It was around 10pm when Lizzie left and Rose was already fast asleep in her bed. Anyways, I'm walking up to my room, well hoping up the stairs and to my room.

I see mom standing in front of her door that's open. I hop over to her. "You okay?" She looks at me and shakes her head. "Wanna sleep in my room tonight?" I ask her and she nods.

She helps me to my room and lays on the bed. I already got my pjs on and brushed my teeth and all that stuff so I'm good. "Is your stomach still hurting?" Mom lifts the blanket for me. "No, it's good now" I tell her and she nods.

She turns around a little to shut my lamp off. "Goodnight Chloe" mom kisses my head. "Goodnight mom" I kiss her cheek and she laughs. That's when we heard the front door open then close. Then footsteps coming to my room.

I face mom pretending that I'm sleeping. I hear my door open then some movement. "Is she sleeping?" I hear dad whisper. "Yeah, I'll stay here tonight since she told me that her nightmares are getting worst" I try my hardest not to laugh.

"Okay goodnight. Love you" he says but mom doesn't say it back. Damn. I open my eyes again and see that moms eyes are getting glossy. "Hey, it's okay" I hug her and she hugs me back tightly. "I know" she says. We stay like that until we both fall asleep.

Okay so that happened

Suggestions lmao

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

349K 9.4K 52
What happens when Y/n, a 14 year old orphan meets a famous actress at the store? Y/n has lived at an orphanage for most of her life, because her pare...
49.5K 1.1K 41
I'd say it's your typical 'adopted by'... Story. With a twist. A book where the actors and avengers Co-exist. A story about a girl trying to find out...
156K 4.3K 52
Eloise is a 15 year old girl who's been in the foster system most of her life,her parents died when she was very young and she knows nothing about th...
120K 2.5K 101
14 years old girl living with her foster parent but they never cared for her once. She was force to be grown at such young age. She has given up the...