WANT (Complete ✔️)

Od lovelike_evajacks

Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't e... Viac

disclaimer
characters
soundtrack
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty One
Chapter Eighty Two
Chapter Eighty Three
Chapter Eighty Four
Chapter Eighty Five
Chapter Eighty Six
Chapter Eighty Seven
Chapter Eighty Eight
Chapter Eighty Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety One
Chapter Ninety Two
Chapter Ninety Three
Chapter Ninety Four
Epilogue Part One
Epilogue Part Two

Chapter Fifty Three

12K 251 141
Od lovelike_evajacks

Lia

Midnight and I'm sitting on the kitchen counter drinking ice cold sprite. After everyone left, Xavier and I talked about his first race before I studied a little and finished my graphic design assignment. Xavier was also studying beside me in his living room before he went to take a shower.

I'm munching on some blueberries when he walks into the kitchen with gray sweats on with the white Calvin Klein band showing and nothing else. The man is shirtless and looks like sin. His tattoos are mouthwatering against his bronzed skin and his damp hair is bedraggled.

He grins when he sees me eating, turning his back to grab a glass of water. He leans against the sink with his eyes stuck on me as he drinks. My eyes move from his eyes, over his veiny arms and down to his abs. The thin silver chain around his neck makes my core ache with scorching hot pulses. My tongue sneaks out to lick my bottom lip as a pool of hot desire flutters my stomach.

"Keep looking at me like that, baby and blueberries won't be the only things you'll be sucking on." Xavier's dark and sultry voice knocks me out of my dirty thoughts.

I blush and look away. I grab another blueberry and pop it into my mouth. Xavier stops in front of me and spreads my thighs open to slide in between them. The tips of his fingers graze under my t-shirt and my breath hitches. I'm only wearing my undies and his t-shirt and nothing else so when his eyes peer down at my chest, I know my nipples are visible.

When I grab another blueberry to bite into it, Xavier bites into the other half, our lips barely touching but it has me going crazy. My wide eyes gawk into his half-lidded, heavy-with-lust eyes.

When he bites off the other half and eats it, I bite my bottom lip.

"Tastes better with your lips around it." Xavier smirks.

My cheeks blush and my unhelpful brain can't help but think about a certain part of him that tastes better too when my lips are around it.

Mother of Aphrodite, I need to slow down on reading smut.

Xavier laughs as he realizes what my thoughts are probably painting.

"Damn, I'm talking about the blueberries, baby."

I pout, lightly laughing out of shyness.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it. It's not my fault you corrupted me."

"Corrupted you?" He mischievously smiles, moving his hands so they're kneading my hips.

He presses his body flush against mine and I breathily gasp when I feel his erection against my core. Xavier leans in until our lips are a breath away.

"How have I corrupted you, Lia?" Those words of his dance along my lips like a dirty rhythm.

Blood rushes through my veins, warming up my body and the ice-cold sprite I just had seems more tempting now.

"You adore my touch, baby." Xavier teases his fingers up my waist.

My eyes flutter as my body relaxes under the soothing touch.

"You're wet for my kisses." Xavier grazes his lips against mine. It feels like a feather caressing my lips.

He wraps an arm around my waist and moves the other down between my thighs.

"And you're always hungry for my cock." Xavier bites my bottom lip as he touches my clit. I moan and flutter my eyes closed.

He latches his lips on my neck and I can sense the smirk on his face. With achingly slow circles, he stimulates me over my underwear. My lips part as small, ragged breaths escape through them. Xavier bites my neck before sucking on my sensitive to soothe the delicious sting.

"But I'm hungry for something else." He murmurs against me and I feel his carnal want in my soul when I lock eyes with him. His pupils are dilated as a dark shadow of love and lust clouds his stormy eyes.

Xavier captures my lips in a bruising kiss that has my head spinning. I cradle his cheeks as I dance my tongue along his, matching the filthy rhythm of his yearning. He groans and yanks my white cotton undies to the side before shoving two fingers inside me.

"Ahh!" I breathily moan, throwing my head back and closing my eyes.

Xavier nips at my collarbone and softly bites my nipple over my t-shirt. All the while thrusting his fingers in and out of me.

After I come, he slides his fingers out and curls them around my thigh before he takes me in a soul-snatching kiss. He breaks the kiss and I admire how alluring his full lips look swollen from our kisses.

I watch as his eyes glance at the blueberries in the bowl next to us then back at me as a wickedly hot smirk curls on his lips.

"Ever had blueberries with cream?" Xavier asks, his voice a deep, haughty rasp.

My eyes brighten with intrigue.

"No," I shake my head with a faint, fascinated smile, "Do you have cream? I wanna try."

Xavier's eyes darken with roguish desire.

"I have cream."

A little excited to try something new, I wait for him to grab cream. I wonder if the sweetness of the cream balances out the sourness of the berry? I've had blueberry ice cream and cake before and they are heavenly but I've never had just blueberries and cream.

I like this. Being here with my boyfriend, at midnight, exploring new sweet fruits to eat and sharing scandalous kisses—

I halt my own thoughts when I notice him pick up a blueberry from the bowl and put it between his teeth. He devilishly smirks before lowering to his knees between my legs.

Umm...

"Xavier..." Nervously, I stare down at him.

His fingers knead my thighs apart and when he slides the blueberry inside me, I gasp. My hands grab onto his on my thighs and sway my hips when he slithers his tongue inside as well.

"Oh god, this is so wrong." I groan softly but my entire body is burning with euphoric pleasure.

With heavy, starry eyes, I watch Xavier slide his tongue out with the blueberry...which is now covered in my—I'm deranged that I'm finding this hot.

"Xavier..." I whisper his name almost in a warning as he stands back up and grips my neck.

That blueberry on his tongue looks like a dangerous pill of ecstasy. Xavier sucks the berry into his mouth, bites into it, and waits for me. There's wicked taunting in his eyes and I cave into it. Biting into the other half, I lose myself in this messed-up foreplay.

I'm left speechless and utterly aroused that I just want to take him nonstop till dawn.

He did not just—I—blueberries...

I'm breathless by the time he breaks our kiss. Xavier tugs off my t-shirt and slides out of his sweatpants and boxers. His cock lays heavy against his stomach, the tip glistening with pre-cum. Grabbing the back of my neck, he pulls me in a bruising kiss that has my mind spinning. God, I love his kisses.

His other hand pushes my underwear to the side and slides two fingers inside me. I gasp in our kiss and that makes Xavier smirk. I writhe and sway my body to chase the pleasure only he makes me feel.

"You hear that?" Xavier taunts me with his lips on mine as he curls his fingers and the sound of my arousal fills the atmosphere, my eyes never weaver from his, "That's the sound of what I make you feel, Lia."

I moan and moan and when I'm so close to my orgasm, Xavier stops. Flustered, I glare at him. He smirks, pulls me off the counter, twists me around, and roughly shoves me to bend over the counter. I shriek when he slaps my ass cheek, my body heating with scorching hot flames with his every little touch.

His dick grazes against my butt so I try to grind against it, anything to let me chase this high before I lose my mind or faint from being too aroused. Xavier scoffs, amused before he spreads my legs apart and drops down to his knees to wildly tease me with his tongue.

"Ughhh, fuck!" I cry out when he slides his tongue inside.

Stars dance around my eyes and I raise myself up with one arm with the other reaching behind me to tangle my fingers in his hair. My lips part when he swirls his tongue around my clit, I lick my lips when he drags his tongue along my pussy and I flutter my eyes close when he slithers his tongue inside me.

I'm going crazy under his touch that I'm getting so light-headed from all the panting that I'm afraid of fainting. Xavier groans when I come so violently that my arms grew weak and I slump onto the counter. He chuckles and pecks my ass cheek before standing back up, grabbing my throat, and kissing me.

He breaks the kiss with a gentle bite to my bottom lip. Sliding my underwear down my legs, Xavier grabs the ice cube that was in my sprite.

He holds it against my lips.

"Suck." He whispers into my ear.

I suck the ice cube in my mouth before holding it for him on my tongue. He grabs it, moves my long hair to the side, and begins to drag the ice cube down my back. I breathily gasp at the cold sensation against my burning hot skin. The feeling of the cool ice gliding down my back when I'm so freaking hot and wet and lust-dazed for Xavier feels like I'm on cloud nine.

And when he pushes the ice cube inside me before thrusting into me, I experience a wild, crazy seventh heaven.

"Oh my god!" I throw my head back, my hair falling down my back like a waterfall.

Xavier groans and the sound vibrates through my body until it forms a swarm of butterflies in my stomach. Grabbing my hips, he fucks me against his kitchen counter. My puckered nipples graze the cold marble surface and it only heightens the haze that I'm lost in.

He's relentless as he rams into me over and over again, kneading my hips and waist. With slow, rousing fingers, Xavier glides his palms over my back then reaches in front of me to grab my breasts. I push myself up with my arms and when my back meets his chest, I whimper at the angle. He's so deep inside.

He kneads my breasts as his lips graze my neck and when he bites into the sensitive skin whilst pounding inside me, I softly groan. After he's done marking me, he roughly pushes me back down on the counter and thrusts with vicious desire.

After my third orgasm, he pulls out, tugs me up and twists me around, pecks my lips, and lifts me up to sit on the counter again. It's a little alarming how easily he moves me around like I'm a rag doll.

But I love it.

He could Hulk smash me and I wouldn't care—wait, no that's weird, Lia.

A rag doll will do.

Xavier spreads my thighs and steps between, his erection hard and glistening from having it been inside me. Grabbing my hip with one hand, he guides his cock back inside me with his other. I arch my back at the wonderful, soul-enlightening feeling. He teases his parted lips along my throat and when I tilt my head back to look at him, he kisses me.

I wrap my arms around him and escape into our love that has become my addiction. I'm so addicted to him. I can't go a day without thinking about him or hugging him. Our relationship is becoming dangerous. My soul is getting attached to his. I want him forever.

Xavier wraps an arm around me and presses our bodies together. My breasts graze against his rock-hard chest and the skin-on-skin feeling is pure bliss. His other hand grabs my thigh and his hips slam into me, fucking me lustfully, savagely with his passion.

I tangle my fingers in his hair and break the kiss. Our eyes meet and in that moment, I experience what love really feels like. It's breathtaking.

"I'm going to love you forever, Lia." Xavier whispers against my lips making my heart sprout wings and flutter around my chest.

I smile and kiss him. He tightens his hold on me, and when he slows down his pace but fucks me hard, I rake my nails down his back.

Xavier moans.

"Fuck, I wanna fuck you all night, baby."

Breathless, I stare at him with lust and love-filled eyes.

"Fuck me all night. I'm all yours."

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

14.1K 378 15
In the solitude of unrequited love, I have danced alone, weaving dreams that were doomed from the start. Each step I took towards you was like naviga...
1.6K 73 11
,,𝗜 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗔𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘆𝘀𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃...
Astrid Od <3

Tínedžerská beletria

5.4K 78 32
Carter slowly walked towards me, butterflies swarming in my stomach, filling every inch of me. "Assi." he grabbed my wrists, and made me look at him...
87.2M 1.9M 47
#1 in Young Adult #9 in Badboy #1 in Cold #3 in Goodgirl #1 in Sweetheart #14 in Love *Currently available at Amazon!!!* He'd never met someone with...