THE Red Hot-Blooded Habanero...

FayeSanchez957

Sayake Uzumaki Uchiha the daughter of the twin sister of naruto Naruko Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha the older si... Еще

Chapter One: A New Mission Given
Chapter Two: Is This The Place?
Sayake Uzumaki Uchiha's Information
Chapter Three: This Is Where Our Journey Begins
Chapter Four: Demon Slayer?
Chapter Five: Mt Sarigi
This Is Not An Update
Chapter Six: Sakonji Urokodaki-sensei
Chapter Seven: Tranning
Chapter Eight: Sabito And Makomo
Chapter Nine: You Two Are Ready For The Final Selection
Chapter Ten: The Final Selection
Chapter Eleven: After Seven Days
Chapter Twelve: Our Ranks
Chapter Thirteen: Family Bound
New Story
Chapter Fifteen: Our First Mission As A Demon Slayers
Chapter Sixteen: Swamp Demon
Chapter Seventeen: Fear Of The Demons
Chapter Eighteen: Asakusa Tokyo
Chapter Nineteen: Muzan Kibutsuji
Chapter Twenty: Demon Doctor
Chapter Twenty-One: A Red Headed Woman
Chapter Twenty-two: Meeting Zenitsu
Chapter Twenty-Three: Another Mission
Chapter Twenty-four: The Boar Head
Chapter Twenty-five: Under The Mask Is A Beautiful Face
Chapter Twenty-Six: Chaotic
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The House With A Wisteria Family Crest
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Uchiha And Uzumaki Clan
New Book Cover
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Uzumaki's Clan Taste In Men
Chapter Thirty: Chaos In The Morning
Chapter Thrity-One:Mount Natagumo
Chapter Thrity-Two: Lower Moon Rui
New Stories
Chapter Thrity-Three: Hand Them Over
Chapter Thrity-Four:Will You Come With Me?
Chapter Thrity-Five: We Meet Agan Water Hashira
New Story
Chapter Thrity-six: Reunited
Chapter Thirty-seven: Hashira meeting
Chapter Thrithy-eight: The Trial Of Rui and Nezuko
New story
Chapter Thrithy-nine: Will you resit?
not a chapter
Chapter Forty: Reckless Uchiha
Chapter Fourty-One: The Uchiha-hime

Chapter Fourteen: Our Own Steel

647 22 6
FayeSanchez957

Third pov:

After Giyuu had visit them the other day, today is the day that they will receive their swords that is known as the nichirin sword or blade meanwhile with Sayake she was outside of the house training her chankra as she needs it she doesn't know what is going to come in the future and she can't just underestimate their soon to be opponents.

She is even helping to train Tanjiro on how to control his chakra to help him he was determined to turn his sister back into a human it really reminds Sayake of her younger brother Saya and cousin Boruto even though both are as stubborn as it is.

Maybe the stubbornness runs in their family after all her mother and uncle are both stubborn so she figure that it really does run in the family Sayake is outside and training with her shadow clone as she keep on training even if she was already tried she failed to protect another people after all if she was able to protect the Kamado's none of this would have happened.

But then again she wouldn't meet Sabito, Giyuu her new sensei Urokodaki-sensei and a lot more people to come "Sayake-chan please come inside someone is looking for us." Tanjiro said as the sword maker had finally arrived to give them there color changing sword.

As she entered the house she was meet with a man wearing a wierd mask on her face she can hear Kurama and Ahara dying in laughter when they saw the mask.

" hahaha what is that thing?" both kurama and ahari asked Sayake who is confuse at what happening while inside her head two large wolf and fox were dying in laughter and she doesn't know what she is going to do to them she just stare at them with an awkward smile on her face.

It was weird seeing two people people wearing the same mask is scary and since Kurama and Ahari are dying out of laughter because of the mask but when they first saw Urokodaki they weren't laughing like this well they weren't dying and now they are laughing like there is ko tomorrow.

It's like Sayake is going crazy with the two of them being sealed inside her "it's nice to meet you dattebane." Sayake said with a wide smile on her face she was still weirded out by the mask yet never said anything not like she had never wear a mask yet it had never been this weird and I'm saying something.

Sayake's pov:

As I was now sitting on the floor with Tanjiro-kun and Gigi and the man who is wearing the same weird mask like Urokodaki-sensei is wearing its wierd yes but Kurama and Ahari can't take them seriously and won't stop laughing at there mask.

We found out his name is Hotarou Haganezuka or we call him Haganezuka-san he started to explain to us about our swords and what not "if you break my sword I will break your spine." Haganezuka-san said which send shiver down our spines since we know how much he is so passionate about his swords.

He handed Tanjiro-kun's sword first as he took it out the color started to change the color was black Haganezuka-san stared to attack Tanjiro-kun since I can tell he was disappointed with the color since he was expecting the color red.

"how old are you?" Tanjiro-kun said as he was still being attack by him "I'm 37 years old." Haganezuka-san said as he was attacking Tanjiro-kun still haven't moved on about his sword being in the shade of black now its my turn and I'm nervous.

I feel bad for Tanjiro-kun as he was still being attack and I think it hurts while inside of my head Kurama and Ahari is still dying in laughter and seeing how he attacks Tanjiro-kun they burst out laughing some more "you its your turn." Haganezuka-san said while looking at me as I have the sword in my hand.

I just nodded my head as I took out the swords as it had change color I was closing my eyes not wanting to be attack by the said man "I can't believe it." Haganezuka-san said as I slowly opened my eye and the color if my blade was pure white I have never seen a sword to be in this shade.

Thrid pov:

Everyone in the house were quite after all they had never seen someone's swords turn into this color it was as pure as the cloud and the one who is going to use this sword has a kind heart both Kurama and Ahari knew that "is this normal dattebane?" Sayake asked as they were quite and she was getting more nervous than before since she thought that Haganezuka will attack her like he did to Tanjiro.

"no this is the first time I saw something like this you are now my new favorite customer." Haganezuka said as he was happy to be bless of such a sight to see a pure white they don't know what it means but she is the first person to gain such color "I have never seen such color before." Urokodaki said while looking at Sayake whom he started to see as his own granddaughter.

Meanwhile Nezuko was watching the whole thing happen with her being covered by something while staring at them she was curios of this man is who was attacking her brother as the old man is still upset at the color of the sword color of Tanjiro and he still haven't moved on while he is happy with the color of the sword of Sayake.

But the moment had come to an end when they heared a yell it was coming from Tanjiro's crow since the bird that Sayake had gotten was a falcon instead of a crow I mean that her favorite bird after all.

"caw caw go to northwest village caw!" the crow yelled as it files above improving there mission to them "caw caw young girl had been missing very night caw go there!" the craw yelled again for them to start going.

"it talks." Tanjiro yelled out of pure shock while Sayake has stars in her eyes I mean it's normal for her to see talking animals this was nothing new nor was it weird for her much more she find it so fascinating to know that not only back in her world does she gets to see something like this.

This was going to be there first mission and their quest to turn back Nezuko into a human and return back home once this was all over

Tashiro secret

Kurama and Ahari were wondering what both Haganezuka and Urokodaki looks like with out the wierd mask.

Sayake was afraid of getting hit by Haganezuka

Haganezuka was really happy with the color of the sword that Sayake has

Sayake named her falcon Tsuki as it means moon

Hey guys so here the next chapter I'm really glad that you guys like this story I'm so so happy I will show you guys what Sayake's sword looks like and her uniform thank you all so so much I love you all

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

In Another World- (Sasusaku) Not Abigail

Любовные романы

7.4K 230 16
What would happen if Sakura and Sasuke went to the Modern AU? Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, and this is the very first story I have posted on Watt...
64.2K 1.5K 33
Akako Uchiha is the sister of Sasuke Uchiha, and graduated the academy at the same time as him. Groups of four were made once the students who passed...
25.7K 945 23
Meet Naruto Uzumaki, a normal human boy with blonde spiky hair and dazzling cerulean eyes. He has tan skin and three whisker marks on each of his che...
173K 2.2K 28
Disclaimer: I don't own naruto or anything surrounding it, It all own by Kishimoto . If I could change anything in Naruto, it would be the war arc ex...