All In ~Minsung FF~

By TaehyunsTripod

~ In which two criminals meet at a jewelry store during a heist ~ ~☆~☆~☆~ "I'm on... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
WTH 👁👄👁
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Bonus - Christmas Special🎄
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 ☕📖
Chapter 40 ☕📖
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
Thank You!
10K OMG
50k Special 🥳🥳
100K Kids!!!
All In: Side Hustle
Thank you Thank you 💜💜
Discord Server ✨

Chapter 60

2.2K 87 37
By TaehyunsTripod

No One's POV:
As Jisung went to take a quick nap, Minho was in his room staring at the ceiling. He had already transferred the money to the other groups while Jisung was asleep the first day they got to the house, he only used it as an excuse to leave the living room.

After this morning, when he finally told Jisung he loved him, today wasn't the response Minho was hoping for.

After he told Jisung how he felt, Minho didn't let him answer right away on purpose. Throughout the time they've known each other, Minho learned a few habits and quirks Jisung has. Like how he freezes up or can't talk when he's surprised or scared.

Not letting Jisung answer right away also allowed him some time to think, which Minho knew was only fair since he'd been thinking about this for a long time. The moment he walked into the clothing store and saw Jisung standing there, he knew he loved him. It was only now that he acted on it though.

But on the couch, when Jisung didn't talk or really acknowledge Minho, it stung.

Obviously, Minho knew proclaiming his love was a risky thing to do, especially when Jisung had been through so much in the last few days. But after all the preparation from the different outcomes that played in Minho's head, the reality still hurt more than it should've.

Minho didn't know how much time had passed. It could have been 5 minutes, or it could have been 30 minutes. All he knew was, after resting all day, it was now getting dark and closer to dinner time.

New thoughts entered his mind.

Minho rose from the bed, a new determination set in his brain. If Jisung didn't love or even like Minho right now, maybe Minho just needs to try harder. Be bolder and more forward, maybe that will show Jisung how much he cares.

With these new goals, Minho moved to leave his room, dinner being his next task for the night.

As he walked away from his door, small noises came from another room.

Obviously, the only other person here was Jisung, so it must be him.

The noises weren't too loud, but still caught Minho's attention. He walked up to Jisung's door, making sure that his room was the source of the sound.

Being 100% sure, he opened the door to see Jisung laying in bed, a huge blanket over his sleeping form.

The sounds stopped for a moment, then started again, more sporadic.

Minho walked to the side of the bed to try to see what the problem was, only to find Jisung breathing hard, his face tensed with small droplets of sweat forming. He was slightly tossing around and whimpering at whatever was pestering him.

Minho grew more and more worried by the second, not wanting Jisung to suffer from whatever was attacking him.

"Jisung." He called. No answer

Minho shook the smaller's shoulder.

"Jisung." He said a little louder.

Now small tears were forming in the corners of Jisung's eyes, and the quiet whimpers turned into strings of words.

"N-nooo.... Ch...chang.....stop......."

"Jisung, wake up."

More tears started forming and Jisung turned to face Minho where he stood, eyes still closed.

"Jisung, wake up." Minho called one last time.

Jisung shook awake with a small yell, breathing heavily and sitting up to look around the room frantically.

Minho stared at the startled boy, worry painted over his face.

"Jisung." He reached to touch his hand.

Jisung flinched at the contact and quickly turned to the source.

Minho wrapped his hand around the other's caressing the back with his thumb.

"Baby, are you ok?" The pet name slipped out by accident, but it actually came to more comfort from Jisung than Minho would ever know.

Realizing Minho was there and not angry, Jisung fell apart, falling forward into Minho's arms. As soon as Jisung was embraced, Minho adjusted himself to lean against the headboard of the bed, keeping Jisung held close to his side.

Jisung clung onto Minho's shirt, wrinkling it and slightly staining it with tears. He brought up his legs, trying to curl into a ball as much as possible.

Minho whispered calming words while rubbing Jisung's arms and back, trying to calm him down in any way he could.

"It's ok, kitten. It was only a dream, I'm here now. Nothing can hurt you."

Eventually, Jisung calmed down enough to possibly talk.

"Do you want to tell me what you were dreaming about, kitten?"

Jisung nodded, but didn't talk right away. He swallowed and clutched Minho's shirt tighter.

"I-in the c-cell, .. there was a guy.... C-changw-woo. I dreamed that I-I was alone and h-he-" Jisung couldn't finish his thought, he buried his face into Minho's shirt.

Minho brought a hand up to the side of Jisung's head, holding him closer while whispering more reassurance that he was safe now.

On the inside, Minho wanted to go back to the jail and find whoever Jisung was talking about. What would have happened if Minho didn't try to keep Jisung out of the cell for as long as possible?

On the outside, Minho tried his best to comfort Jisung, sliding down to be laying side-by-side with Jisung pulled into Minho's chest.

They stayed in this position until Jisung's light crying had reduced to sniffles. Noticing this, Minho spoke a little louder than his previous string of whispers.

"It's ok, Sunngie. I'm here now and I'll make sure no one can ever hurt you." He said, pushing a kiss onto Jisung's head. "I promise."

In Jisung's mind, he was having a battle with himself. Now that Minho was here and not angry, he had the opportunity to tell him how he felt. The only problem was finding the courage to tell him.

Just do it. When else are you going to if not now? You're going to have to tell him eventually.

Jisung sniffed once, shifting to be face-to-face with Minho.

"M-minho, I want to talk about earlier. What you told me?"

Minho was a little surprised that he wanted to talk now, but encouraged Jisung to go on.

"What is it, kitten? You don't have to be afraid to tell me."

"I-I know, but I want to explain why I was .. quiet earlier. Um.. after you told me this morning, I started thinking about myself. So I was distracted when we were on the couch." Jisung explained in a small voice. Minho prepared himself to be rejected, thinking the worst of Jisung's answer.

"And I realized, I- I think I love you too, Minho."

A/N:

Yall better be ready for tomorrow's chapter. Also, I'm apologizing in advance, you'll see why.

It's nothing bad, if anything, it's actually good.

Anyway here is the meme:

Love you guys!🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤

And happy birthday Hyunjin!!!!

🥳🥳🎂🥳🎂🍰🍰🤩🥳🎂🎂🤩🎂🎂🤩🥳🥳🤩🤩🤩🎂🎂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 1.4K 41
{𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐} "𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙅𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙚" "𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪?" When they met and learned about each other, everythi...
112K 5.5K 26
"LOOK AT WHO WE HAVE HERE." ➳ [GANG AU!] SEUNGJIN STARTED: 082418 ENDED: 030319 [mainly edited]
35.9K 1.8K 16
soulmate au ♪ i'm right here, waiting for us ♪ started: 6-19-22 ended: 6-19-22
14.8K 575 39
In which Jaehwa began receiving letters anonymously. She attempts to find out who sent them, but little did she know he was next to her all along. "S...