Bruises ; O2L

Par pixiedix

With a drunk, abusive mom, Cora's life is hell. Her best friend moved away and her dad was dead. But when her... Plus

Introduction
1: Bruises
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31: All too Familiar
32: New Beginnings
Continued??

12

4.5K 127 14
Par pixiedix

I know me and Jc just met recently, but I get butterflies when he's around. I feel safe. He makes me somewhat, really happy. And it would've been really awkward to reject him when he bought me such a beautiful necklace.

On the ride home I turn on the radio, it's Ed Sheerans "A Team." This is my favorite song by him, I don't know why, but I like it a lot. I sing along to the music and Jc grabs my hand again. He looks at me and smiles.

"You're really beautiful," he says through his smile.

"Please watch the road," I say as he slams on the breaks to avoid hitting the car in front of us. He laughs and I playfully punch him in the arm.

When we get back I go inside and take my makeup off. I walk into Connor's room, he's gone though.

To: Connor 💜
Where'd you go?

From: Connor 💜
Figured you'd be gone all night. I'm with Ricky.

Oh. I go to my room and take my shoes off. I begin to take my dress off when I hear my door open. I turn around and immediately cover my bare chest.

"Jc!" I scream.

"What babe?" he laughs.

"I'm getting dressed, get out!" I yell.

"Calm down babe," he comes over to me and kisses me, pinching my ass. I push him away and pull my dress back up.

"Can you please leave? I'm not comfortable with you in here."

"Why not?" he says with a smirk. "I'm your boyfriend."

"As of today!" I yell. He pushes me against the wall, hard enough for it to hurt. This seems all too familiar. I think back to my dream, had it been Jc?

"Jc, stop." I squeak. He pushes my wrists into the wall. "Please, you're hurting me." A tear falls down my face.

"I want you Cora. I want to make you feel loved, as an apology. You need someone to make you happy, and I can do that." he says.

"I'm not ready," I mumble.

"You're ready if I say so." he pushes himself onto me and then drags me to the bed, throwing me down. "You're ready," he says. I try to push him off of me. "Oh, babe, I'm much stronger, there's no use."

I can't help but cry, but I don't want to show weakness. I get my knee up enough and knee him hard in the gut. He doubles over and I run. When I get to the door he grabs my wrist and turns me around. He slaps me hard in the face, I slide down to the ground. He walks out of my room and I'm left there alone.

I wait for him to go to his room before I run downstairs. I open the door and run outside. I run a few blocks down and look behind me. There's no sign of him. I walk for a long time, I forgot my phone, I don't know what time it is. I don't even know where I'm going. I hear a car pull up behind me, I fear that it's Jc. I look over.

"Cora?" they ask. I walk to the side of the car.

"Sam!" I open the door and get in. I immediately start to cry, silently.

"Why are you outside so late? It's like 11 p.m." he says. I look over at him. He sees my watery eyes and wet cheeks.

"Cora, what's wrong?" I rip my necklace off and throw it out the window.

"Nothing that I want to talk about." I say.

"Are you sure?" he asks. I burst into tears.

"Jc asked me to be his girlfriend today, I accepted, but.." I continue to cry.

"Alright, it's okay. Do you want to come over?" I nod and wipe my cheeks.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.8K 91 18
Their father was an abusive man who went out each night to get drunk, and their mother was an angel sent directly from Heaven to protect them. It all...
Siblings Par Hjc0703

Roman pour Adolescents

560K 15.6K 54
[Completed] There's three of us. Triplets. We all have each other's backs. There's me, Maeve. The one with red eyes. People call me a murder. S...
797 39 33
A girl with a terrible home life and school life not much better. What else would you expect when your parents are alcoholics and drug addicts? Or wh...
Crashed and Saved Par Livvy

Roman pour Adolescents

715 59 15
When Lilly's mum died in a car crash, when she was only eleven, her world changed. She shut everyone off at school. Even her closest friends. Everyon...