DESTINED | TAEKOOK

By Taebaby_13

When Taehyung confessed his love for Jungkook, the other humiliated him in front of everyone. Jungkook hated... More

Author's Note
Introduction pt.1
Introduction pt.2
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter- 13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter 30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter 33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
'Thank you' Note
Chapter-50
Chapter- 51
Chapter-52
New Story
Chapter-53
Chapter- 54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter- 61
Chapter- 62
Chapter- 63
Chapter- 64
Chapter- 65
Chapter- 66
Chapter- 67
Chapter- 68
Chapter- 69
Chapter- 70
Chapter- 71
Chapter- 72
Chapter- 73
Chapter- 74
Chapter- 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter- 78
Chapter- 79
Chapter- 80
Chapter- 81
Chapter- 82
Chapter- 83
Chapter- 84
Chapter- 85
Chapter- 86
Chapter- 87

Chapter- 75

1.3K 66 7
By Taebaby_13

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

Late at night, after having dinner, Taehyung, Aish and Minyoung sat down together to discuss what they are going to do for Woobin's first birthday.

Taehyung was very excited for his cupcake's first birthday and he had already thought of everything they are going to do.

He clapped his hands and placed his phone in front the other two, "See, we are going to decorate like this. How's it?"

Aish's eyes raked over the picture displaying on the phone and she nodded in appreciation, "Wow, it's good. We should do this."

Minyoung beside her also nodded.

Taehyung brightly smiled and said, "And I have thought of many more exciting things! I will tell you guys about them tomorrow."

Aish chuckled and shook her head at his actions, "Okay, now go to sleep. It's already late."

Taehyung crossed his arms and pouts, "Only if you will sing to me like before."

Aish looked at him fondly and stroked his hair, "Of course, come."

Minyoung left after saying goodnight and Aish sat down on the bed. Taehyung placed his head in her lap and she started gently stroking his hair.

Taehyung closed his eyes and a melodious voice rung in the air.

"Goodnight, goodnight
It's time now to sleep.
The moon's watching over
You and your dreams.
Goodnight, goodnight
My sweet little one.
Tomorrow your eyes
They will light up the sun."

Aish sung as she stared at Taehyung lovingly and gently brushed through his hair. Taehyung's voice whispered to her, "God, I missed this."

Aish softly smiled and sang the next part.

"But goodnight, goodnight
Sweet dreams for now.
Drift off to sleep
On your pillow of clouds."

She patted Taehyung's hair softly while humming.

"Goodnight, goodnight
My sweet little friend.
Tomorrow's adventures
They will soon begin.
Tomorrow's adventures
Will soon begin."

She completed the last line and slowly leaned in to press a kiss on Taehyung's forehead. She then leaned her head on the headboard and closed her eyes shortly drifting to sleep.

When Aish was asleep, Taehyung stirred before opening his eyes and slowly sitting up. He turned around his head and saw Aish being asleep while still sitting.

"Oh, Mama." He sighed and gently helped her lie down properly and covered her with a quilt.

He stood by her side and stared at her face for what seemed like a long time before he crouched down and took her hand into his.

He leaned his forehead on her hand and mumbled, "Thank you..." 

"Thank you for everything you have done for me, I can never repay this debt. Thanks for letting me know what a mother's love feel like."

Tears slid down his face one after another as he choked a little but continued, "You are no less important to me than my biological mother. You have given me something I had yearned for since my childhood."

He raised his face. The moonlight shone on his face, lighting up the two streaks of tears flowing down his cheeks. He looked like an angel even when crying.

"No matter how much I say I love you, I always love you more than that."

He finished his last sentence and gently lets go of the hand. He slowly stood up and walked out of the room.

---------------------

The whole Park Mansion was in complete chaos the next day. It was Woobin's first birthday after all.

All the maids were running here and there carrying something. There were workers who were decorating the hall with Taehyung's guidance.

"Yes, like that. Put these white and blue balloons here. Those flowers should be placed there. Yes, right!"

Taehyung was wearing a pair of loose pajamas and his hair were everywhere. It seemed like he got out of bed and directly came downstairs.

Aish, who was wearing an apron came from the kitchen carrying a muffin in her hand. She stopped in front of Taehyung and said, "Taste this and tell me how's it?"

Taehyung opened his mouth and took a bite. He hummed and gave Aish a thumbs up. Aish smiled and returned back to the kitchen.

After sometime, Minyoung came out holding a plate of Japchae in her hands. She held the chopsticks in front of Taehyung and Taehyung opened his mouth to take a bite.

Taehyung chewed and after sometime opened his mouth, "It's good but I think that we should ask Jin hyung to make Japchae. His Japchae is literally the best in world."

He had just finished saying this when they heard Jin's voice from behind, "Are you talking about me?"

He was standing on the entrance and beside him was Yoongi. There were three guards following them who held a lot of gifts in their hands.

Minyoung looked at the gifts and said helplessly, "There was no need for so much gifts."

Jin shakes his head and smiled, "It's our Tae's nephew's first birthday. Of course there is need for so many gifts."

The guards placed the gifts on the table and left.

Taehyung hugged Yoongi and Jin first and said after, "Thanks hyung. I was saying that can you please help sister in law here in making Japchae?"

Jin's eyes shone after hearing that he had to cook something. After all, he loved cooking.

He immediately nodded his head and said with enthusiasm, "Of course! I'd be glad to help."

He and Minyoung left while laughing and talking. Taehyung turned to Yoongi and asked, "Where's Jimin?"

Yoongi was calm and sat on the couch, "He's with Jennie. Don't worry."

Taehyung's eyes widened hearing the name, "Jennie noona? When did she came back?"

Yoongi smiled and said, "Yesterday, after you left. You can meet her later." Yoongi looked at him up and down and said, "Why are you not ready yet?"

Taehyung only then realized that he must be looking like a homeless person right now. He sighed and said, "I was busy with the decorations. I'll go and change."

He turned his hand and called, "Hyungsikie hyung!"

Hyungsik appeared after he called, looking as handsome as ever with a smile on his face.

He saw Yoongi and greeted him politely. Taehyung looked at him and said, "I have to go change, so please keep Yoongi hyung company for me."

Hyungsik nodded and sat beside Yoongi. The two soon engaged in some talk related to business and football.

Taehyung quickly took a bath and changed into the clothes that he had specifically got prepared for Woobin's birthday.

He then went to find Woobin. Woobin was with Seojoon in his room. Woobin was lying in his crib while Seojoon was not in the room.

Taehyung picked up Woobin and placed him on the bed. He pulled out something from his back and held it in front of Woobin.

"See what Uncle got you!"

It was a really cute dress. Woobin didn't pay any attention to the dress but was staring at Taehyung's clothes instead.

Taehyung noticed it and asked, "You like Uncle's dress? Uncle got it prepared for your birthday."

He picked up Woobin and stopped him from tugging at his hairband, "No, don't do that. The hairband is the highlight."

Woobin laughed, looking quite pleased. And Taehyung was glad that Woobin liked his dress.

He helped Woobin into the dress he got for him and took him down. When Yoongi saw Taehyung, he covered his face and laughed.

"What are you wearing?" Yoongi asked while laughing.

Taehyung passed Woobin to Hyungsik and glared at Yoongi, "Shut up, hyung. I think it's cute."

Yoongi laughed and said, "Yeah, sure." He then added, "By the way, there's someone for you at the door."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and walked out.

He saw a tall raven haired man standing there, holding a big bouquet of pink roses. Jungkook looked up and saw Taehyung.

He paused in his actions and stared at his lover with unblinking eyes. He was sure that he would die of this much cuteness.

He actually had tears in his eyes because of Taehyung's cuteness. He wanted to just swallow him whole or hide him in his pocket, away from everyone else.

How can his lover be so cute! He was really blessed to have Taehyung. Once again, he thanked the heavens for blessing him with such a cute angel and waved at Taehyung.

Yugyeom, who was standing beside him just scoffed and said, "Whipped."

Jungkook snapped his head to him and said, "Yes, I am."

A big and cute boxy smile bloomed on Taehyung's face and he ran to Jungkook. Jungkook tossed the bouquet to Yugyeom and opened his arms.

Taehyung jumped in his arms and wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist. Jungkook supported him by his thighs and buried his face in Taehyung's neck.

"I missed you so much, baby."

Taehyung smiled and his arms around Jungkook's neck tightens, "I missed you too, Kookie."

Jungkook looked up and brightly smiled, "And you look very very cute! The cutest in the world!"

He kissed all over Taehyung's face who giggled.

"Thank you."

They heard Yoongi's voice shouting from behind, "Hey, love birds! You can meet later, it's about time, Tae!"

Taehyung jumped down from Jungkook's body and Jungkook was very much disappointed. He glared at his brother resentfully.

However, his disappointment soon dissipated when he felt a soft and slender hand grab his own. 

He looked at Taehyung and Taehyung just smiled at him, saying nothing. Jungkook intertwined their fingers and they happily walked inside.

Yugyeom, who was still standing there, "Did they even remember that I was here too?"

Yoongi pulled him in and said, "When they are together, they forget about everything else."

Jungkook greeted Aish, who was more than happy to see Jungkook, "I am very happy that you came Jungkook."

Jungkook waved his hand, "Come on, Auntie. How can I not come?" He said and glanced at Taehyung whose cheeks grew red under his gaze.

Aish shakes her head and takes both of his hands into her. She warmly smiled and said, "Call me Mom. After all you are going to be my son in law soon."

Taehyung was taken aback by her words. But soon, a big smile erupted on his face and his eyes watered a little.

Jungkook's heart melted hearing her words and he smiled, "Okay, mom."

Taehyung watched the exchange between his step mother and lover with a big and fond smile.

Aish excused herself and left them alone.

Taehyung took Jungkook's hands in his own and mumbled, "Thank you so much for coming to my nephew's birthday, it means a lot to me."

Jungkook smiled and shook his head, "How can I not? After all it was Woobin's first birthday. And I know how much he means to you."

Taehyung smiled.

Minyoung came over and passed Woobin to Taehyung saying, "I'll go call Seojoon." Minyoung left to call Seojoon.

Taehyung played with Woobin and talked to him in baby voice, "Is my baby enjoying his birthday?"

Woobin stared at Jungkook and tried to reach him with his two little arms. Taehyung laughed softly, "You want to go to Uncle Kookie?"

Jungkook, who has never held a baby in his whole life was petrified for a second.

Taehyung laughed at his expression and gently said, "Don't worry. He doesn't bite--No, he actually does bite but that only happens when you put your finger in his mouth."

Taehyung carefully handed Woobin to Jungkook, who looked like he was holding a ticking bomb in his hands.

Taehyung was very surprised to see the mafia boss who is feared by everyone in the Mafia world being like this only because of a small baby.

Jungkook held Woobin carefully, he was afraid that what if he accidentally drops him? 

Taehyung noticed how stiff he was and placed his hand on Jungkook's arm, "It's okay. You won't drop him."

Jungkook nodded but still held Woobin with utmost care. Taehyung laughed and heard Yoongi's voice calling from behind, "Tae! Come here, it's time to cut the cake!"

Taehyung shouted back, "En, coming hyung!" He then took Woobin into his arms and walked to the corner which he specially decorated himself along with Jungkook.

He placed Woobin into the small air balloon he had prepared. Woobin looked here and there and then looked up at Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at him with a fond smile and crouched down. He pats Woobin's hair and comforted, "It's okay baby. Sit there, it's good right?"

Minyoung and Seojoon bring the cake.

There were only family members and some close friends invited.

When everyone was busy cutting the cake, Yugyeom who was standing on the far corner noticed a lady walking in.

His eyes lit up and he whistled, saying, "Beauty!"

That lady stopped in her tracks and snapped her head in his direction. Yugyeom also quickly placed his phone on his ear and pretended to be on call with someone.

His actions were all quick and smooth, so the lady frowned and started walking.

Yugyeom chuckled and turned around. This made him come face to face with Jungkook who was standing there with his arms crossed and brows raised.

Yugyeom, "Oh, it's just you."

Jungkook's eyes squinted at him with displeasure, "Be thankful, it's only me. Are you street thug or what? What you did just now was so classless!"

Yugyeom casually sipped on his wine and shrugged, "Classless or not, it doesn't matter. She didn't noticed it was me anyway."

Jungkook glared at him and said, "Whatever. I must not catch you doing this kind of thing in the future. You know who that lady was?"

Yugyeom shook his head.

"She is Kim Jisoo, Taehyung's cousin sister."

Yugyeom nodded and elbowed Jungkook, "Should I ask Tae to set me up with her?"

Jungkook shove him away and said, "She is already married."

Yugyeom put on a sad expression and mumbled, "What a pity!"

After the celebration was over, Taehyung found Aish and told her, "I really don't want to leave but my cousin sisters have come, so I have to go see them."

He pulled Jisoo over and introduced her, "This is my cousin, Jisoo. The other one is not here."

Aish and Jisoo lightly touched each other's cheeks in greeting.

Taehyung bid goodbye to everyone and left after pecking Woobin few times.

Jisoo climbed in Jin and Yoongi's car and Taehyung was about to follow after her when he was pulled by someone.

A low magnetic voice sounded next to his ear, "Ride with me?"

The voice was so pleasing and mesmerizing that Taehyung couldn't help but lick his lips and nod.

Jungkook smiled and opened the backseat door for Taehyung. Taehyung got in and Jungkook sat beside him.

Yugyeom was driving. Yugyeom scoffed and said, "Am I your chauffeur or something?"

Taehyung lightly smiled and said, "Sorry to trouble you."

---------------------

Thanks for reading!

Love~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 26.7K 71
When fate decides to connect two souls,who's totally difference in characteristics and life style... Kim Seokjin, who grew up in a middle class but s...
1.7M 87.5K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...
282K 11.8K 21
A dark mafia world which got ruled by the sinner who only know how to hurt people. His life is dark and dangerous until she come there to bring light...
260K 13K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...