UNTIL I MET YOU ✔

De glowyytears

MALHOTRA SERIES BOOK #3 Living in a house where no one loves you might be one of the worst feelings in the wo... Mais

CAST
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
THE NIGHT WE MET
EPILOGUE
UNTIL DEATH DO US APART
OUR SECRET

CHAPTER 17

16.9K 861 59
De glowyytears

TRISHA'S POV

I was feeling normal again today . Since the past 2 days I was not well and Rohan taking care of me helped me get better .

Day after tomorrow is our engagement and today we are going to the engagement shopping . We couldn't earlier as I was unwell and now I am recovered .

Grabbing my wallet and phone I head downstairs .

I frown as I don't see chachi and Kavya anywhere . They were supposed to come with me today for shopping .

I see a staff walking by .

"Where are chachi and Kavya?",I ask .

"They both went with Vivek bhaiya and Jayesh ji to a relatives place",telling me that she leaves from there .

As much as I am happy they won't come with me to the shopping but now I have to lie to the Malhotra's about their whereabouts .

And they knew that we had to go shopping with the Malhotra ladies . They were purposly doing this .

Sighing I head out .

While I was walking to the bus stop I watch a car following me .

Stopping in my tracks I look closely .

It was a familiar car .

The window to the car opens and I see Rohan .

What was he doing here?

I go towards him .

"Come I will take you the mall",he says and opens the door for me .

I sit and close the door .

"You didn't informed me you were coming to pick me up",I say .

"I forgot to tell you yesterday that I would come too pick you up and your chachi and Kavya . I tried calling you but you didn't picked up",he says .

I check my phone and it was in silent mode .

"It was in silent mood sorry",I tell him .

"Btw why were you going alone where is your chachi and Kavya?",he asks .

"Chachi is totally busy with the preparations and something very urgent came up for Kavya at her work",I lie .

He nods and we then head towards the mall .

_______________

After Rohan drops me off I meet the Malhotra ladies and Aisha was there too .

"Where is your chachi and Cousin they didn't come?",Ridhima di asks .

"Chachi was too busy in preparations and something urgent came up at Kavya's work",I lie to them too .

"Okay then let's go",Arshi di says and we head towards a shop .

"Rohan has a pink shade kurti let's find you a pink lehenga too",Anika di says .

"Yeh you both can do twinning me and Yash did on our engagement day",Sakshi di says .

All agree and we ask the shopkeeper to show us Lehenga matching with Rohan's kurti .

We saw some lehenga's but didn't liked it .

"Show this one",Gayatri Aunty says .

It's weird to call Mrs.Gayatri and Mrs.Pallavi now . And for now only mine and Rohan's roka is done until our further functions I would like to call them Aunty .

The shopkeeper shows us that Lehenga Gayatri aunty asks him to show .

"This is beautiful bhabhi",Pallavi Aunty says and everyone agrees .

I love the lehenga .

"You could wear that jwellery with green colour moti on it , it will look so good",Sakshi di says .

"Yes you are right that would be perfect and I already planned your look in this lehenga",Aisha says .

Perks of knowing 2 fashion designers .

"This is really pretty",I say .

"Go and try it one",Arshi bhabhi says .

Nodding I go to try on the lehenga .

There was ready made blouse too so I wore the completed outfilt .

I look into mirror and it looks beautiful . Just some lil stitching is needed .

"Omg it's looking beautiful",Ridhima di says as soon as I show them and everyone agrees .

"Buy this!",they all say in unison making me chuckle .

"So it's final then",I say and read back towards the changing room .

When I go back to change after showing the lehenga to everyone I am shocked to find Rohan standing in front of me with his back leaning against the wall .

He realises I came out and looks at me from up and down .

"Is something wrong ? It dosen't looks good on me?",I ask .

"No ..no it's not that I was just speechless you are looking beautiful",he says .

I blush .

"What are you doing here ? Do everyone else knows you are here? And didn't you left after dropping me off?",I drop questions after questions .

He grabs my hands and pulls me into the changing room I was previously in and locks it .

"What are you doing Rohan?",I whisper .

"Just trying to do something",he whispers too .

"What?",I ask .

"Read one of your romance novel and read this scene where the male lead locks him and the female lead in the changing room of a mall",he whispers .

"Well Mr.Rohan Malhotra this isn't a novel but real life",I say .

"Well I could make it happen in real life",he says and grabbing me by my waist he pulls me towards him making both of my hands land on his chest .

"Rohan?!",I whisper yell .

"Shhh",he keeps one of his fingers on my lips telling me to keep quiet .

"I missed you",he says .

"We met yesterday",I say .

"I know but I couldn't stop thinking about you",he says I try to control my smile .

"Does anyone knows you are here?",I ask and he shakes his head in negative .

Before I could say anything he stops me by kissing me on my cheeks .

He the kisses the tip of nose and then kisses my forhead .

I was red like a tomato now .

And he was smiling down at me .

Hugging him I bury my face in the crook of his neck and he hugs me tightly .

"Trisha are you done?",it was Gayatri aunty .

Me and Rohan look at each other with wide eyes .

"Yes just this zip wasn't opening I will come out soon",I tell her .

"Do you need any help should I help you?",she asks .

"No no I will manage",I tell her .

"Okay come out I am waiting outside for you",she says .

I wait for her to go but it seems like she dosen't goes away from there .

I glare at Rohan who just smiles at me sheepleshily .

"Now what should we do ?" I mouth

"I need to change" , I tell him

He dosen't says something for a while .

"Tell her to call anyone from the bhabhi's", he says and I realise his idea .

I nod .

"Trisha are you done?",Gayatri aunty asks .

"Yea aunty but can you call Anika di or someone and tell them to bring one more lehenga I want to try one more",I say .

"Okay wait I will go and bring it to you",saying that I hear her footsteps walking away .

I sigh .

"Now you go",I say .

He nods and opens the door . Peeking out he sees if someone is there and goes and hides in another empty changing room .

As soon as he goes Arshi di comes with a lehenga .

I take it and just try it even though I was gonna buy the one I wore previously .

I show them the lehenga I tried which Arshi di brought for me but they said to buy the previous one also .

I change into my own clothes and before going out I check the price of the lehenga I was gonna buy .

20,000 was it's price . It was expensive but I could use some money from my savings .

Going out others also select some lehenga's for them too .

At first they were going to pay for my lehenga but I told them that I will only pay for it . They kept insisting that they will pay and I kept refusing . At last they gave up only after making me promise they will pay for my wedding lehenga .

When we head out of the mall I see Rohan waiting waiting for us .

"This guy won't leave her for few hours",Anika di says and everyone chuckles .

"Yeh lo jao leke isko kuch ghante nai rukh sakte kya?",Sakshi di says while Rohan just smiles at her sheepleshily .
[ Take her with you now can't wait for few hours?]

Rohan holds my hand and we both walk towards his car .

"Don't try to pull that type of stunt next time",I say .

"I won't but it was fun",he says . I glare at him while he justs laugh at me .

Suddenly I bump into someone .

"I am so sorry",I and the person who I bumped into say at the same time .

It was a man .

I look at him and find him looking at me with a shocked expression .

"Excuse me",Rohan says he hands gripping mine .

The man comes out of his thoughts .

"I am sorry but Trisha is that you?",the man says .

How does he knows me ?

"How do you know me?",I ask .

"You don't recognise me ? I am Arjun your bestfriend rememeber I went to abroad for few years?",he says .

And my eyes widen .

No way this is Arjun ?

My childhood bestfriend ?!

"No way Arjun is that you ?",I say and he nods .

We both hug I could feel Rohan glaring at us .

"Rohan this is Arjun my childhood bestfriend and Arjun this is my fiancé",I introduce them .

They shake hands .

"You are getting married?",he asks shocked and I nod smiling .

"Omg congratulations",He says .

"Thankyou",Rohan and I thank him .

"What about you ? Are you married ? Or still single?",I ask .

He smiles blushes .

"I see there is someone",I say .

"Well yes I have a girlfriend she is Indian too and we met in Newyork and have been together for 7 years now",he tells him .

"Omg 7 years that great!",I say .

I look at Rohan now he looks fine .

Was he jealous before Arjun revelead he wasn't single ?

I smile internally I will definately tease him later .

"Is your girlfriend here in India too right now?",I ask .

"Yes we shifted back to Mumbai now",he tells me .

"That means you are staying here permanently now?",I ask and he nods happily .

"It's so good we should catch up later",I say .

"We should I will introduce my girlfriend to you too",he says and I nod .

We exchange numbers and bid good bye to each other .

__________________

It was finally the engagement day .
The hair artist and makeup artist were doing their work on me .

After they were done they they helped me wearing my lehenga .

I look at myself in the mirror and feel good .

Smiling I thank the hair and makeup artist and they both leave .

Going down I see Chacha , Vivek , Chachi and Kavya . They just came out of their rooms .

They don't say anything to me for which I am grateful .

They haven't talked to me since 2 days and only talked regarding the functions .

That was weird but I am glad they aren't talking to me and aren't making me work .

We leave to the Malhotra Mansion .

_______________

Reaching we were greeted by the Malhotra's .

Other than the Malhotra's I see Anika di's friends and their husbands whom I saw at the party . Anika di's sister was there . Sakshi di's brother and bhabhi , Arshi di's family , Aisha ,Mr.Yash's 2 friends whom I saw at a party and a man whom I don't recognise .

I look at Rohan who was already look at me .

"Beautiful",he mouths and I smile .

We enter the garden and Rohan holds my hands and takes me to the man whom I didn't recognise few minutes ago .

"Trisha this is Vedant Mehta my one and only bestfriend and Vedant this is Trisha",Rohan introduces us .

"Finally I met you Rohan keeps talking about you",he says making me smile shyly .

"Nice to meet you too",I say .

"You look more beautiful in person than photo",he says .

I blush and Rohan smacks vedant on his head .

"What I was just complimenting my future bhabhi",he says but Rohan just glares at him .

I feel a tap on my shoulder to find Arjun .

"You came!",I say and side hug him .

"Ofcourse I won't miss my bestfriend's wedding",he says .

There was a pretty girl with him .

"Trisha this is Janvi my girlfriend",Arjun introduces us .

"Nice to meet you",I say and hug her she smiles and hugs me back .

Rohan greets them too and then proceds to talk to Vedant about something while I talk to Arjun and Janvi .

________________

"Rohan Trisha come time to exchange the rings",Pallavi aunty says .

Rohan and I go and stand infront of each other .

Anika di brings the rings .

Rohan was about to take the ring he was gonna make me wear .

"Aare Rohan sabar karo bhabhi kidhar nai jaane waali hai",Rishi says making everyone laugh while Rohan blushes .
[Rohan wait she isn't going anywhere]

"Dekho kaise sharma raha hai",Rajiv uncle says .
[Look how he is blushing]

We make and eye contact and I try not to laugh out loud .

"First Trisha will make you wear ring then you will make her wear the ring",Naitik uncle says .

I take the ring and make him wear it everyone claps .

He quickly takes the ring and makes me wear it making everyone laugh .

Everyone claps once again

"My beautiful Fiancé can't wait to get married to you",Rohan whispers in my ears .

                         *******

What do you guys think about this chapter ?

Spoiler : Arjun has an important role in the story .

And sorry I didn't wrote about  engagement cermony properly but I will make it up for you all in the next chapter !

Upcoming : Holi Special

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3M 244K 97
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3.1M 180K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
252K 10.8K 34
"Sʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ I ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀsᴛ."
461K 50.6K 22
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...