THE GIRL - BTS X READER.

By serendipitie_613

A 12 years old girl that doesn't act at her age, receiving training by BTS personally. That makes her become... More

Arrival To Korea
Audition by BTS
Signing Trainee Contract
Heading To Dorm
New Information Discovered
Jin Birthday Celebration
Schedule For Training
New Mansion
Moving In Together
Shopping In Mall
Fill My Apartment
Training : Learn, Practice
Instagram December pt.1
Depart From Airport
Instagram December pt.2
Arrival At HK
Surprise For V
The Personal Bodyguard
Meeting On Call
The First Assessment
Who Is 'Him'?
My Missed One
Kind-Hearted Girl
#C. On Trending
Out With Jimin
Annoyed
March's
That Feeling Again
Thailand, Bangkok
Instagram Jan - Apr 2017
Butterflies
I'm Not Yours
Idiot
It's Time
Sure Thing
C. Profile Updated
Instagram May - Aug 2017
Grain In Ear
Hobgoblin
Lion Cat
I Never Thought
Clearing
Christmas Day
2k18
Still That Girl
New Swag
Don't Ask
I Dare
Ice Cube
Slowly
London
Maknae
Dirty Thoughts
7 In 1
Cute
No Company
Glass
Update - Book 2

New Year : 2017

295 6 0
By serendipitie_613

Previous chapter : I ate my lunch with Steven and headed home.
-
Chloe POV.
As soon as we arrived at the apartment, I went straight into my room. I bathed and changed into something comfortable.

'Ha.... New Year Eve.....' I thought. "Guess I'm going through it alone again..." I mumbled in a whisper.

Every year, I will step into a new year alone. It's nothing special. My parents either won't be free for me or they are going another country to celebrate. And I'm always being left alone because of schedule not match. So don't be surprised. I'm already used to it, very used to it. At least that's what I thought.

After spending some minutes to think useless stuff, I sat up straight. I opened my laptop and starting to work again. Replying emails for the bar, checking the expenses and watching CCTV footage to make sure nothing goes wrong.

I grabbed my phone and contacted Leo.
C: "Hey, brother."
L: "Hi, Soyeonie."

C: "How is it? Everything's still ok?"
L: "Yeah. Everything is alright."

C: "Ok. Thanks for looking over for me.
L:" It's ok. Plus I didn't have many things to do."

C: "Happy New Year in advance. Take care."
L: "Hmm. Happy New Year too. Bye."

I ended the call. And prepared to bed.

Next day, it's the first day of 2017.

I slept until waking up naturally. At 12.30, I finally done my morning routine. I got out from my room and walked to the kitchen. I saw a man figure cooking there.

"Morning." I greeted to let him know my presence. He turned and looked at me for a second. "Morning to you too. Just wake up?" he questioned. I nodded.

"What are you cooking there? Did you prepare my serve?" I asked cutely. He nodded with a smile and replied, "Fried noodles."

I nodded, "You wanna have coffee?" I asked. "Sure, why not."

I headed to the coffee machine and went through few processes. Finally the coffee is done. I set the cups on the dining table and sat down. After Steven done with the fried noodles, he set the food on the dining too.

After done eating, I on my phone and checked for messages I received when I'm asleep. 12 new messages from the 8 group chat. I tapped into the group as walking around our neighbourhood.

8
1 Jan 2017

Jungkook
Happy New Year!! ❤️

Jin
Happy New Year, my babies.💗

Namjoon
Happy New Year, guyss.💘 Hope it's a good year ahead.

Jimin
Happy New Year, everyone!!~ ❤️💜

Jhope
Happy New Year, I'm your hope.💝

Taehyung
Happy New Year wishes by CGV.☺️💜

Suga
HNY.

Jin
Soyeon-ah, are you awake?

Taehyung
I realise she didn't wish us... 💔

Jungkook
V hyung, she might be sleeping that time.

Jimin
Soyeon-ahh, what are you having for breakfast?

Jhope
Good morning!!!

Chloe
Ah, sorry guys. Good morning. Happy New Year!!
I'm awake already obviously, and already ate breakfast or should I say brunch instead.
And kookie is right, I slept already last night....

Jin
It's okay.

Jimin
You didn't answer my question. 🤧💔

Chloe
Oops sorry ㅎ
Fried noodle and coffee.☕

Jungkook
You cook?

Chloe
Nope. Steven Cook the noodle. But the coffee is made by me!!

Taehyung
Send us a picture of you... 😶

Chloe
? Why 😳

Taehyung
I missed you.

Chloe
Are you kidding me? 😂

Taehyung
No, I'm not.

Chloe

Jimin
OMG did you cut your bangs?

Jungkook
Ahh, my heart... Why are you so cute...

Suga
Did you just grow cuter within 2 days....?

Jin
It's the first day and I'm blessed with Soyeon's cuteness...

Namjoon
Who take it for you? Steven?

Chloe
.............
Yes, Steven took the pictures.
Well, I'm a cutie I guess.🤷🏻‍♀️
And yes I cut my bangs.

Taehyung
Everyone should thank me for requesting the picture.😏

Chloe
Getting playful aren't you.🤨
Let me send you another one.

Jimin
Don't be so cute, I warn you.

Jungkook
Yeah, don't send it if it's too cute....

Jhope
My heart can't handle too much cuteness.

Chloe
😜 Too late

Present to you a heart by your one and only Soyeon.
Byebye HAHAHAHAH.

Suga
ohmy.... shit😵

Namjoon
Holy.... You just gives me a heart attack....

Taehyung
Wait... She said bye...? Did she really? Bye?

Jhope
Guess my hope is busy again.

End of chat.

"Chloe!!" I heard Steven called. "Yes?" I asked.

"What are you doing? You looked happy?"

"What do you mean? Obviously replying to messages. And don't you want me to be happy? It's the first day and you can't wait to see me sad?" I replied jokingly.

"Nahh, it's not like that. Of course I would like to see my princess happy. Who are you messaging with?"

"The members ㅎ. They wished me 'Happy New Year'."

"Ah, right. Happy New Year, Chloe. I think I forget to wish you."

"Nah, it's okay. Happy New Year too."

After walking for 30 minutes, we headed back to the apartment. I plopped down at the sofa in the living room.

"What's your schedule tomorrow?" I asked Steven.

"Nothing. Pick you to and from school only." he replied.

"Hmm. I only go school in the morning. And I'm free for the rest of the day."

"Hey, I forget about applying for the online session." I added after I suddenly remembered.

"Do you need me to go with you?" Steven said calmly.

"Yes. During the recess time? At 9. Or you want early morning? But I don't know if the headmistress arrived or not."

"It's okay. Just set at recess time, 9 right?" he questioned. I nodded as a reply.

The next morning, it's my first day of schooling there and will be last too for this month.

I woke up at 5.30 a.m. and got myself ready. I prepared breakfast. Steven came out on the right time. The breakfast was served and we ate in silent.

I thought back of yesterday, I smiled at the memories of the members wishing each other a 'Happy New Year'. It had been a long time since someone else wished. Every year only Steven wished me and back.

"Thank you." I said as the car stopped in front of the school gate. "See you later." he replied. "Bye." I said as I got out of the car and walked to my class.

I sat at the last row on the left side of the class near the window. I wouldn't come often so it would be fine for me to sit behind.

I lost in my thoughts thinking about him. I looked on my right hand side as I felt a tap on my shoulder. I saw the person wearing pants, so obviously it's a boy. I looked up to him and it's someone I don't know who is he. I looked at him and asked, "Do you need anything?" in Chinese as I saw his name is with a Chinese surname.

*conversation in school is in Chinese.*

"Can I sit beside you?" he asked. I thought about it and before I can nodded, I heard another boy said, "Hey did you forget what Vincent said." he said looking to the boy beside me. They then talked and I listened.

A (the one wanted to sit beside me) : No I didn't forget.

B (the one stopped the other to side beside me) : Then? You still want to sit beside her?

A : Yes, he always comes last minute so he lost his chance.

B : But you know he will get angry.

A : He doesn't have the reasons to.

Chloe : erm, why don't you just sit somewhere else. I wouldn't like to see someone fighting on the first day.

They both looked at me. I looked away to everywhere pretending to scan around the class awkwardly. And thankfully they both went away. 'Thank God.'

After few minutes, the bottle that placed on the table beside me caught my attention. 'Shit, who is it again.' He didn't ask for permission, just pulled the chair and sat down beside. I turned my face and looked at him, 'Oh, it's the guy that I bumped into.' I looked back to the front.

"Good morning." he greeted.
"Good morning." I greeted with a small smile as I realised he was talking to me.

"How old are you?" he continued the conversation.
"What do you mean, isn't everyone in this class same age?" I questioned back not understanding why he asked that question.

"I'm 14." he said calmly. '14? he isn't from Korea right? Is this his international age?' I thought to myself.

"I'm 13 for international age." I replied.

"Oh, you are 04 liner." he said. "14 is my international age."

"Then why are you in this class?" I asked calmly.

"I joined the remove class to strengthen my language skills before joining Form 1." he explained.

"Oh ok." now I understand what he mean.

The bell rang and the teacher came in to start the class. I paid attention in the class since this will be my last day attending for this month.

After 2 hours of classes, the bell rang and recess time had come. All students starting to leave after the teacher dismissed the class. I got out and turned to the left side but stopped when a hand grabbed on my wrist.

"Yes?" I looked at the culprit that grabbed me.

💒End of chapter 20🍭
--------------------------------------------
26 March 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197 0 51
In Which A Girl Named Hyun Young Who Loves To Sing And Dance Got Casted By One Of The Famous Industries In South Korea While She Was Singing In The S...
11.6K 331 38
SOS are the first girl group in Bighit, with the helps of their seniors they are trying to make it into the kpop world! Well they make it and become...
4.2K 280 25
"The only way you got in was because we voted you in. And the only way out is if we vote you out. And baby..." He paused. "We're not voting you out."...
18.1K 432 14
You were a trainee at this company since you were young. You created a strong friendship with the other trainees, making you enjoy the life you were...