Even Gods Have Problems

By TiredDemi

The three celestial Gods have watched over the Earth for eons, Dynamight the Alphan God of the sun, Red Riot... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Epilogue

Chapter XXI

1.7K 53 58
By TiredDemi

Once Izuku, Kirishima, and Bakugou stepped through the portal, it closed behind them and Izuku was in awe at the sight of the floating mountain, the man looking over the side to see the multiple waterfalls that seemed to run off the side of the mountain, into the clouds that held up the ginormous floating mountain.

"Welcome home Izuku." Kirishima breathed out happily, both Gods feeling their powers increase due to being in their domain once again.

"Home... Woah..." Izuku trailed off as he marveled at the gorgeous sight, only to see a ginormous temple in front of the trio.

"Okay, whose temple is that?! I thought Momo had the biggest one!" Izuku shouted, exasperated at the sheer size of the temple.

"Ha! Definitely not Deku. But this is our shared temple." Bakugou explained while Izuku looked at the blonde with a look of question.

"What do you mean shared temple? Did we combine our temples as Momo and Kyouka did?"

"No, we still have separate temples. But we created this one for us all to share. For it to be our home. While our individual temples are mainly for rituals and other work stuff, or just things the others didn't want in our home." Kirishima explained while Izuku nodded, laughing quietly at the statement.

"Come on, we only have a few hours until the solstice. We need to hurry and find the totem." Kirishima commanded while the other two nodded.

Bakugou and Kirishima then led Izuku to the biggest temple. Their home. Though the moment they walked into the temple, Izuku immediately noticed the three large staffs that rested on their individual pedestals.

The staff on the left had a black base, while a deep orange slowly faded into a brighter shade of orange, only for a golden sun-shaped jewel attached at the very top to shine brightly as if it was powered by the sun itself.

While the one on the right had a crimson base, while it slowly faded into a pitch-black, as a silver crescent moon-shaped jewel sat at the top of the staff, the jewel illuminating in a calm yet iridescent glow.

And in the middle, a staff with a dark green base slowly faded into black, only for it to fade into a bright mint green where silver stars decorated the staff from the very top to the bottom. A pure white star-shaped jewel sitting at the very top of the staff, the jewel reminding Izuku of the north star. Though unlike the two besides it, the jewels glow was barely even there. Practically dying. And Izuku couldn't help the anxiety that filled his gut when he saw the slowly fading glow of the jewel.

"These are our staff's. We can summon them at will, they help us harness our powers, so that way we don't accidentally harm someone else or ourselves when we need to fight." Kirishima explained as he walked forward to the pedestals, gesturing to the staffs.

"But I saw you fight without your staff; you both used your powers. You know how to control your magic." Izuku stated while Bakugou shook his head.

"You only saw us use a small portion of our powers Izuku. If we don't take care to restrain ourselves or use our staffs to harness our raw power, well.... I believe the mortals have made enough stories of how we nearly destroyed the Earth for you to understand what we can do." Kirishima explained sheepishly.

"We restrained ourselves so we wouldn't harm you or anyone else that day when Shigaraki showed up," Bakugou stated gruffly while Izuku nodded. The Omega shivered slightly as a cold breeze blew into the temple. Only for Izuku to turn his head and see the crouching form of Shigaraki, the man having a sick and twisted smile on his face.

"SHIGARAKI!!" Izuku screamed as Bakugou and Kirishima then turned quickly, both transforming within an instant, as Shigaraki charged at the three, Kirishima immediately grabbing Izuku and pushing the man out of the way as Bakugou charged back at Shigaraki, the two meeting in the middle as they fought.

"IZUKU RUN NOW!!" Kirishima ordered. His voice distorted into the deep and soul-shaking echo as Izuku then ran out of the temple.

As Izuku ran past the temple that he could tell was Bakugou's due to the large sun symbol on the top of it, he came into a forested area. Though his hesitation to run into the wooded area soon left him as he heard the two roars that came from Bakugou and Kirishima.

After a few minutes of running, Izuku stumbled across a strangely familiar cave of sorts. The cave was covered by a small waterfall, the water beautifully crystal clear. Though Izuku decided to take appreciation for the beauty later as he then jumped into the water and swam underneath the waterfall and into the cave.

Though as he remerged and crawled into the cave, the Omega was taken by surprise to see that a few dusty rugs and pelts decorated the cave. Jewels hanging from the sides while a few oil lamps were surrounded by a slew of notebooks, a few open and incredibly dusty.

Izuku slowly crawled closer to the notebooks and lamps, the male then trying for a minute or two to light the lamps, thankful when he was finally able to bring some light into the cave as he then grabbed one of the notebooks and dusted it off, only for his eyes to widen at the sight of the cover.

"The Journal of The Gods. Creator Izuku Bakugou-Kirishima. Deku"

"I-I made this? Maybe it'll help me figure out what the totem is." Izuku muttered to himself as he began to read through the journal, thankful that most of the entrees were in a language he could understand.

Though after what seemed like an eternity of reading book after book, Izuku had relieved many different moments from his past life throughout the process, soon realized his habit of forgetting things was something he has had since his first life. His mates had given him the idea to start his journals to help him remember.

Though once the Omega then came to the last one.

He realized there was only one entrée.

"I am starting this notebook not to record memories of me and my friends, but because I never want to forget this time! And I cannot wait to show it to them and my husband's when they arrive, though today I plan to tell Shoto when we go out on our walk with Tenya, I want his and Kyouka's help to surprise Kacchan and Ei-Chan with the news. I know they'll be excited to be fathers-." After reading that last sentence. Izuku dropped the book as the candles blew out.

Though with Kirishima and Bakugou, the two were still fighting against Shigaraki. The two tried their hardest to buy Izuku as much time as possible to find the totem before it was too late, or before Shigaraki could find him wherever he was hiding.

Both Gods were bloody and slowly losing their composure, though having to remind themselves of what had happened the last time they lost their composure when fighting Shigaraki. Willing themselves to not make the same mistake.

The two were fearful that if they truly lost their composure, they would not only destroy the Earth but Mount Tentai as well. Where they both would be to blame for the final demise of their husband.

"You two have lost your bite! You've changed in these past 400 years! Are you that worried over a mortal!?! How pathetic!!" Shigaraki taunted cruelly. As both of the Gods continue to grow rageful.

They both knew that Shigaraki wanted them to destroy the Earth and Mount Tentai. Seeing as he could not do it himself. He needed them to do it for him.

So that they would not only give him the broken world he so desired to rule over but also destroy themselves and the other gods in the process. Leaving no one to fight against him.

"IF I, WERE YOU, I WOULD LEARN TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" Bakugou roared as he directed an attack for the Alpha, only for Shigaraki to attempt to disintegrate his staff. Bakugou pulled away quickly in response, making him miss his target.

Though Kirishima then charged forward at the shadow-like Alpha. His skin hardened as he plowed into the man, causing Shigaraki to go flying back, only for shadows to rise from the ground and grabbed the redhead, restraining him. Bakugou then ran to his husband to release him.

As Bakugou ran to Kirishima's aid, Shigaraki created a powerful blast, though as he fired it, a white shield appeared in front of the two Gods. Both of the Alpha's looked at the shield and behind Shigaraki with widened eyes. The two were frozen in shock.

Though as Shigaraki turned around, the man paled at the sight of the Goddess, a deadly and unforgiving aura surrounding the celestial. Shigaraki quickly went to attack the Goddess in desperation, only for the northern star jeweled staff to hit the ground forcefully. Quickly trapping the Alpha in a tight band of stars.

"Y-You! How! NO! I KILLED YOU!! YOU WERE MEANT TO DIE!! YOU-." Shigaraki began to scream, only to be cut off as a venomous hiss escaped the Goddess as he leaned down and grabbed the Alpha by his throat. Choking him unforgivingly.

"I AM DEKU!! THE CELESTIAL GODDESS OF THE STARS, THE ARTS, AND OF HEALING!! AND YOU STOLE EVERYTHING FROM ME!!" Deku roared; his voice distorted as the same soul-shaking echo as the two Gods.

The Goddess was adorned in an emerald green bodysuit, with a red belt attached at his waist, a white star pendant resting on the hilt of the belt, while silver chains fell from the belt, along with a few silver and gold bracelets adorning his arms, his boots a crimson red, while a golden and tattered cape adorned his shoulders.

The Goddess himself was shorter than the two other celestials, though still standing at the very least 8'0 with a toned build. His eyes were a viridian green that matched his fluffy and chin-length hair, while white star freckles adorned his face, as a few faded scars were scattered along his face. His expression in between a mixture of pure rage and uncontrollable grief and agony.

The band of stars began to tighten around Shigaraki, a sickening crack echoing from the shadow's body. Shigaraki cried out in frustration and pain as the band began to crush his rips.

"Shigaraki. You have proven yourself to be of the lowest form of life. And for your attempts of killing the Goddess Deku. You are hereby charged with the highest crime of treason and sentenced to death." Kirishima stated coldly as he and Bakugou walked forward to the Alpha.

"May Tartarus welcome you with cold and cruel hands" Bakugou cursed as the three brought their staffs into the air before slamming them down onto the ground. A bright spiral of light then wrapped around Shigaraki. Burning the shadow into nothing but ash as he screamed.

Though once the spiral disappeared, Kirishima and Bakugou allowed their staffs to vanish as they looked to Deku. The Goddess stared at the burned part of the ground with disdain.

"Izuku. Do you remember us? Do you remember what happened?" Bakugou asked hesitantly, though, at the sound of the Alpha's voice, Deku dropped his staff as it vanish, the Goddess falling to his knees as he clutched his stomach and sobbed.

The two Gods quickly kneeled to Deku, both of them grabbing the Omega and bringing him to their chests. "K-Kacchan... E-Ei-Chan.... I-I... I-I'm sorry" The Omega sobbed while Kirishima and Bakugou both flinched slightly at the use of their respective nicknames, though both immediately broke into tears and sobs as they cried happily at the revelation that they had their mate back.

"You have nothing to apologize for Izuku. You're back, you're here. You remember us." Kirishima stated as a watery laugh escaped him, though he and Bakugou immediately looked at each other as they pulled away from Izuku slightly, not only to wipe the Omega's tears but to pull down the cape that covered Izuku's shoulders and neck.

Once doing so it revealed the two scars on either side of Izuku's neck that symbolized Izuku was theirs. Their mate, their husband. Theirs. "T-Their there. Ei. They're fucking there." Bakugou cheered quietly as his sob racked his body, leaning his head onto Izuku's shoulder, revealing in the sight of his mark prominent on Izuku's neck.

Kirishima and Bakugou both then began to kiss Izuku's face and neck, both of them wrapping their arms around Izuku, neither willing to let their mate go. Though Izuku could only continue to sob as he latched onto the two.

"Pebble. What's wrong? Are you alright!? Were you injured?" Kirishima fretted instantly, sensing his Omega's growing grief and agony. Bakugou soon sensed the emotions as well. Both Alpha's staring at Izuku worriedly.

"H-He killed them... T-Their gone... I-I.... I did my best... B-But he still killed them..." Izuku sobbed as he buried his head into Bakugou's shoulder, the Omega then screaming out in agony and frustration as his sobs became screams of pure pain.

Both Alphas then immediately sandwiched Izuku in between the two of them, their hearts shattering at the sight of their mate being in so much agony when they had just gotten him back.

"Who? Baby, who did he kill!?" Bakugou asked frantically, the Alpha growing furious at the fact that Shigaraki was still causing his Omega such pain, even after he was dead.

"T-The baby... O-Our child, I-I was p-pregnant... I-I wanted t-to surprise y-you both... I-I was g-going to tell S-Shoto that day... I-I want h-his and K-Kyouka's help t-to surprise y-you both... B-But... H-He killed them..." Izuku sobbed helplessly, while Bakugou and Kirishima both paled and went wide-eyed at the confession.

Kirishima hesitantly brought his hand from behind Izuku to the Omega's stomach, Bakugou doing the same as he slowly dragged his hand down Izuku's chest to conjoin his hand with Kirishima's.

Both of the Gods then sensed the past life that once resided inside of the Omega, both broke out a choked sob at the realization. The Alpha's only being able to hug the Omega tightly in response.

The Alpha's both rejoiced in the fact that Izuku, their Goddess, their Omega, their mate, their husband. Was back, and he would never leave them again.

But they also joined Izuku in the mourning of their lost child, in the lost life that they were never given the chance to know. Or to love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 491 16
"𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘺 𝘪𝘵, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺... 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝘮𝘦. " in which katsuki is not the average omega. all of his life, he has been ab...
52K 1.3K 33
Midoriya Izuku is back after a tragic event in New York. The 19-year old alpha attends UA university where he meets someone he never thought he'd see...
1.5K 43 18
What happens when Bakugou's omega goes on a month long trip to visit family? Will Bakugou be able to handle his lover being gone for a month? "Deku...
7.4K 175 7
This is a remake of "the one I never knew," it's going to be pretty different, but the storyline is going to be pretty much the same. Description: D...