UNTIL I MET YOU ✔

By glowyytears

MALHOTRA SERIES BOOK #3 Living in a house where no one loves you might be one of the worst feelings in the wo... More

CAST
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
THE NIGHT WE MET
EPILOGUE
UNTIL DEATH DO US APART
OUR SECRET

CHAPTER 14

17.8K 993 65
By glowyytears

ROHAN'S POV

The door to my cabin burts open and look to see the person who entered inside .

It is Vedant . Vedant Mehta my one and only bestfriend .

"Tune ladki pasand kar li tera roka bhi ho gaya aur tune mujhe bataya nai?",was the first thing he says as he takes a seat infront of me .
[ you liked a girl and your wedding is finalised to and you didn't even told me?]

"Mai kuch dino ke liye abroad kya chala gaya tune itna sab kar liya",He says .
[ I went to Abroad for few days and you did so many things]

"Sorry yaar mai batana bhul gaya tha and btw tujhe kisne bataya?",I ask .
[ sorry I didn't told you and who told you this?]

"Aur kon batayenga Rishi ne bataya mujhe",He says .
[ who else will tell? . Ofcourse Rishi will tell me]

"Yaar this isn't fair",he says .

"Bro Even I didn't knew that my roka was gonna happen on the same day",I tell him .

"I want to hear full story about how you met bhabhi",he says .

"Well it started one month ago....",I proceed to tell him the whole story .

"And on the roka day I didn't even knew that we were going to a function they all just told me suddenly when I asked everyone whose function it is they refused to tell me . But later on they told me that they found a girl for me and are marrying me off to her . Imagine what must I had felt during that moment and I didn't even paid attention at the house when we arrived as I was too caught up in my thoughts",I finish telling him .

"Damn what a story",he says .

"Aur mere hone waali bhabhi ki photo nai dikhayenga?",he asks .
[ And won't you show me my future sister in law's photo?]

I take out my phone and show him a picture of me and Trisha on our roka day .

"Oh ho kya mast jodi hai",he says and grins at me . I look down on the floor .
[ wow what a perfect couple]

"Wait are you blushing?",he asks and comes forward to see my face closely .

"What ..No I am not",I say .

"Chal na jhute maine jaise hi bola kya mast jodi hai dekh kaise lal ho gaya",he teases me .
[ Liar . As soon as I said you and her make a perfect couple your face went red ]

"Shut up anyways engagement is next sunday",I tell him .

I am excited for our engagement on next sunday but I am even more excited for our date tomorrow .

"What are you thinking?",Vedant asks making me snap out of my thoughts .

"Nothing I reply",I say .

"So anything decided about the wedding dates?",he asks .

"No not yet we are gonna discuss it after the engagement",I tell him and he nods .

We talk about other things and he leaves as he and I had other works to do .

I need to finalize everything about our collaboration with Ellie Adam before the wedding happens .

___________________

Sunday

(Rohan and Trisha's date)

It is finally sunday .

Today I am taking out Trisha on a date .

I don't plan to go an expensive restaurant or something I have something else planned for today .

And I hope she will love it .

"How come you are up so early today?",Kabir bhai asks when I go in the living room he was having some morning tea with Anika bhabhi .

"I am going somewhere today",I tell him .

"At 8 am and that too on sunday when you sleep until noon? Where are you going that made you wake up early?",Anika bhabhi asks raising her eyebrows .

"Going out with Trisha",I tell them .

"I see it's a date",Kabir bhai says .

"Date who is going on a date Kabir bhaiya?",Sakshi bhabhi asks coming in the living room along with Yash bhai .

"Rohan is going on a date with Trisha today",Kabir bhai tells him .

"No wonder you are up so early today",Yash bhai says .

"Bhaiya can I borrow your guitar for today?",I ask him .

"Yes you can",he says .

"Thankyou",Saying that I leave from there and head towards my room quickly .

After showering I change into the clothes I am gonna wear today at our date .

I check the time and it was 8:30 am . I had texted Trisha yesterday letting her know I will pick her up at 9 am .

Grabbing my wallet and phone I head downstairs .

"Arre Rohan nashta toh karke ja",Ma says .
[ Rohan eat breakfast and then go]

"Time nai hai Ma and mai aaj lunch aur dinner bhi bahar hi karunga",I tell her and taking my car keys I go out of the mansion .
[ I don't have time Ma and I will eat my lunch and dinner outside only]

Sitting in my car I head towards Trisha's home .

_________________

I reach her home and ring her door bell .

I am so excited for today .

The door opens revealing Trisha's chacha .

"Rohan ? What makes you bring here?",he asks suprised .

Trisha didn't told them about me and her going out today ?

"I came to pick up Trisha . I want to take her somewhere",I tell him .

Before even he could say anything Trisha comes downstairs .

She stops on her track noticing me and her chacha but after a few minutes she walks towards us .

"We will leave now",I say and me and Trisha head out of her house .

As soon as we reach my car
I open the door for her . She thanks me and Sits in the passenger seat beside me and I go and sit in the driver's seat .

"Trisha",I call her .

"Yes?"

"You are looking pretty",I tell her .

It makes her blush and looks out of the window .

"Thankyou you don't look bad yourself",she says .

It makes me smile .

__________________

Third Person's pov .

"Where are we going by the way?",Trisha asks Rohan .

"To have breakfast",He tells her .

"What if someone from the media sees us ?",she asks him .

"Don't worry about that I have planned something",he tells her .

There was silence in the car again except for the soft music playing in the background .

Rohan sees Trisha's hand on her laps and placed his free hand on her hand .

Trisha looks at me and then at their hands . She then intertwines their fingers and they were holding hands now .

Both felt butterflies and tingles in their body while they held hands .

Both smile internally and were jumping in excitement in their mind .

Soon they arrive at a empty area with a beautiful scenary .

"Where are we?",Trisha asks as soon as they get out of the car .

"Just a place where I come to whenever I have bad days",Rohan tells her .

Trisha smiles and she was happy and glad Rohan is showing her his comfort place .

Rohan opens the back side on his car takes out a picnic basket along with a mat .

"Picnic?",Trisha asks with an excited voice .

Rohan smiles at nods at her .

Trisha beems with happiness .

They both lay the mat on the floor and sit on it . Rohan opens the picnic basket and takes out their breakfast.

"You made it ?",Trisha asks him .

"Yes I did",Rohan says .

"You prepared all of this in morning?",Trisha asks .

"Woke up early today just to make it . Took some staff's help but I managed to prepare it before picking you up",He says .

Only Trisha knew how she felt at that moment .

Hearing Rohan woke up early to prepare for their date did something to her heart .

They both proceed to eat their breakfast talking about random things .

After their breakfast is done Rohan gets up and forwards his hand to help Trisha stand up .

She takes his hand and gets up .

They walk hand in hand as they look around the scenary around them .

While they were walking an Idea pops into Rohan's mind when he sees a pile of leaves kept near a tree . And they were gonna pass the tree soon .

As soon as they are near tree Rohan takes few leaves in his hands and throws them on Trisha .

Trisha who was busy looking the scenary looks at Rohan with wide eyes .

"This isn't fair Rohan!",she says and picks up some leaves too and throws on Rohan .

And both of their leaf fights starts .

Trisha throws a huge amount of Leaves on Rohan's head and he gasps .

"Trisha..",he says and runs after her .

Rohan chases Trisha who is giggling as Rohan chases her .

Rohan manages to catch her and lifts her up . Trisha squeals and laughs as Rohan twirls her .

Rohan had a smile on his face .

He places Trisha back on the ground and they both look at each other before bursting out laughing .

____________________

After eating their Lunch too Trisha and Rohan pack up and Rohan takes Trisha onto their next location .

"We are going somewhere again?",Trisha asks .

"Yes they day hasn't ended yet",Rohan says .

"I thought we were going back now",she says .

"Not yet it's just after Lunch time",Rohan says .

After half and hour of driving they both reach at their next destination .

"Amusment park?",Trisha asks suprsied and Rohan nods .

They were going out in a place where their will be many people but Rohan had made sure him and Trisha aren't seeing together .

"Yes hope you don't mind",Rohan says .

"I don't I haven't been to an amusment park since ages",Trisha says .

Rohan sighed in relief hearing Trisha . He was worried she won't like this idea .

They both head inside and enjoy various rides and click photos .

They laugh and enjoy a lot .

By evening they both are done .

But their date hasn't ended yet .

"It hasn't ended yet?",Trisha asks not believing Rohan has planned something more .

"No not yet",he tells her and then they head towards their next destination .

They reach and Trisha squeals in excitment again .

"Movie ?",she asks and Rohan nods smiling .

He was happy to see Trisha smiling .

And they aren't watching a movie in the cinema . They are watching a movie at a place where people sit in their car and watch a movie from there .

They both sit comfortably at the back of the back . They were close enough that their hands and legs were touching .

"Can I ?",Rohan asks and Trisha understoods for what Rohan was asking permission .

She nods and Rohan wraps one of his arm around Trisha and brings her closer to him . She rests her head on his shoulder and they both have a small smile on their faces and only both of them could tell what they were feeling right now .

__________________

They were heading back now .

But then suddenly Rohan stops the car infront of an pizza place .

"Pizza ?",she says and looks and Rohan .

"We haven't had dinner I will bring one for us",he says .

"Which one do you want?",he asks her and she tells him her preference .

He goes and brings pizza for them .

After bringing the pizza he drives them to a beach .

They both get out and sit on the front of the car .

"Let's play 20 questions",Trisha says .

"Sure",Rohan says .

"Fav colour?",he asks .

"Purple , Grey yours?",she asks .

"Black , blue , Grey and white",he says .

"Fav movie?",he asks .

"Yeh jawani hai dewanni yours?",Trisha says immediately .

"Avengers",he says .

"Any hobbies?",she asks .

"Yes I love to dance and sing",he tells her .

"You can sing and dance?",Trisha asks .

"You need to see my performances at bhaiya's and bhabhi's wedding",he says .

"I will now definately need too",Trisha says .

"What about you? Any hobbies?",he asks .

"I love reading books and I can sing and dance too",She tells him .

"About singing are you ready to sing infront of me?",he asks .

"Not yet but I will one day",she says .

"We will work on your confidence together",he says making Trisha smile .

They keep on playing questions and after 20 questions are done they are finished eating too .

"So did you enjoyed today?",he asks her .

"Yes I won't ever forget today it was wonderful",Trisha says .

"Trisha I have something for you",Rohan says .

"What is it ?",Trisha asks .

Rohan goes and takes out Yash's guitar he borrowed from him .

He sits on the front of the car again and starts  singing Mere Sohneya .

Bann Thann Ke Mutiyara Aayian Aayiaan Patola Bannke
(The beautiful girls arrive, dressed up to the nines.)
Kanna De Vich Peepal Pattiyan Baahi Chooda Khannke,
(They are wearing leaf shaped earings with sets of attractive bangles in their wrists.)

Mere Sohneya Sohneya Ve
(O my beautiful,)
Ve Maahi Mera Kithe Naiyo Dil Lagna
(My heart becomes restless in your absence.)

Mere Sohneya Sohneya Ve
(O my beautiful,)
Ve Maahi Mera Kithe Naiyo Dil Lagna
(My heart becomes restless in your absence.)

Maahi,
(O sweetheart!)

Jaavin Chhod Ke Na,
(Do not leave me, Dear.)
Tere Naal Rehna Ve,
(I want to live with you forever)
Tu Shingaar Mera
(You are my makeup.)
Tu Ae Maahi Gehna Ve
(My jewellery you are, O sweetheart.)

Jaavin Chhod Ke Na,
(Do not leave me, Dear.)
Tere Naal Rehna Ve,
(I want to live with you.)
Tu Shingaar Mera
(You are my makeup.)
Tu Ae Maahi Gehna Ve, Haye.
(My jewellery you are, O sweetheart.)

Doori Hai Vairi,
(The distances between us are my enemies.)
Jinna Tu Mera Ohni Main Teri,
(As much as you are mine, equally I am yours.)

Mere Sohneya Sohneya Ve,
(O my beautiful beloved,)
Ve Maahi Mera Kitthe Naiyo Dil Lagna,
(Without you anywhere around the world it would my heart feel restless.)

Tera Raasta Ve Nange Pair Turna Ve
(I want to cross all the paths leading to you with my bare feet.)
Tu Hai Naal Mere Taan Main Kyu Ae Darna Ve
(While you are with me, why should I be afraid anymore.)

Tera Raasta Ve Nange Pair Turna Ve
(I want to cross all the paths leading to you with my bare feet.)
Tu Hai Naal Mere Taan Main Kyu Ae Darna Ve, Haye.
(While you are with me, why should I be afraid anymore.)

Dono Ne Rona, Dono Ne Hassna
(We both will share both our laughs and cries.)
Sab Nu Ve Dassna
(And I would tell it to the world)

Mere Sohneya Sohneya Ve
(O my beautiful,)
Ve Maahi Mera Kithe Naiyo Dil Lagna
(My heart becomes restless in your absence.)

Ve Maahi Mera Kithe Naiyo Dil Lagna
(My heart becomes restless in your absence, O sweetheart.)

Bann Thann Ke Mutiyara Aayian Aayiaan Patola Bannke
(The beautiful girls arrive, dressed up to the nines.)
Kanna De Vich Peepal Pattiyan Baahi Chooda Khannke,
(They are wearing leaf shaped earings with sets of attractive bangles in their wrists.)

After Rohan is done singing he keeps the guitar on his side and looks at Trisha who instantly hugs him taking him by suprise .

He hugs and back and burries his face in her neck .

The feelings they were feeling right now as they hugged .

Trisha breaks their hug and looks into Rohan's eyes .

She goes forward and Rohan closes his eyes and that's when Trisha places a gentle kiss on his forhead .

                         *******

A long chapter and my favourite up till now !

Sorry I suck at making conversations but I will try to improve it more .

Anways what did you guys think about Rohan and Trisha's date ?

And Rohan sang for Trisha and Trisha kissed him on his forhead !!

Also introducing Rohan's only bestfriend Vedant Mehta !

Next chapter will be up soon !

Stay tuned !

>3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 188 15
Original title: 年代文男主他妹回来了 Six-year-old Wen Ying had a dream. After dreaming that he was lost, his brother traveled around the world carrying bricks...
311K 19.6K 46
An Indian arranged marriage love story. Like my first one this one has a new challenge. This girl here is different. Another gleaming image of confi...
4.6M 292K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...