Tighter (18+)

By Desreveremannep

As their interaction becomes more intense, so is the twist among them and their lack of option in the situati... More

Introduction (a.k.a. Notes from the Author)
Addiction
Emergency
Debt
Bet
Demand
Milkmaid
Substitute
Live Show
Once
Prepped
Pit Stop
Appetizers
Souped-Up
Skewed-Up
Beefed-Up
Desert ...
... And a Cup of Espresso
A Morning Quiche
Donors
Confession
Anxiety
Relaxant
Accident
Cheat
Long Distance
Dry Wet
Quick Release
Quick Clutch
Chit-Chat
Challenged
BnB
Elle La Brosse
Guests
Conditions
Unwrapping
Unboxing
Birthday Boy
Confetti
Loopholes
Choire
2 in 1
Breach
Guilty Pleasure
La Douche
O-Ring
Permit
Unfair Share
Revenge
No Reserve
Defiance
Escort
Cream
Enlarged
Ghostwriter
Incentive
Straddle
Clean Up
Role Play
Feeding Time
Fast Breakfast
The Pinchers
Swapped
On Display
Demonstration
Tensed
Delaying
The Package
Decision
Warming Up
Plum Popping
The Itch
Tally
Lubrication
Stacking Up
Proactive
Duo
Desperation
For Her
Hesitation
Jump Start
Seven-Eleven
Sloshing
Strecthing
Elevator
Brimming
Cheating
Taxes
Encore
Pain Relieve
Taxi Fare
One Full Morning
Unwrapping Up
One Full Day
Tight Space-Time
One Full Evening
Blackmail
Graduation
Voluntarily Forced
Shares
4 in 1
Hotdog
A Gift
Pillow Talk
Additional Point
Happy Faces
Setting Up the Trap
Double Dose
Under Threat
Consensual
Preparation
Hasty
Hastier
On the Way
Arrival
The Backseat
The Frontseat
Sitting at the Front
Sitting at the Back
Parting Bonus
Massage
The Test
Buttsian Roulette
Self Service
Two Prongs
Midnight Snack
Promises
White Honey
Deep Milking
Eye Witness
Close Knit
Undrained
Free Use
Free Share
Finishing Touch
Extraction
Apprentice
(H/F)-ired
Invitation
Mold
Plea
Gossip
Revisit
Recap
Comfort Food
Arrived
Welcome Drink
Restrained
Bound
Stand Off
Slow Q
Street Perfomance
Unilateral Truce
Favor
Reward
Anything Goes
First Gorge
Second Gorge
Third Gorge
Shocked
Opened Up
Widened Up
Reconsiled
Cobweb

The Dip

3.7K 13 0
By Desreveremannep

Mélanie opened her eyes, laid on her belly. The side view of a man's hip, sitting next to her, dominated her vision. Took her quite a while for her to remember whose bed she was on. She didn't know how long she has passed out. She contracted her Kegel and gluteus maximus. She could feel only a faint pinch of soreness. "Happy, now?" she asked.

The man petted her hair and kissed her temple. "Yes, dear." the man said, "but now I want more."

"No!" Mélanie refused, "no more of that! Ever!"

"Oh," said the man, "this time we'll do it the way you like."

"Promise?"

"Cross my heart."

"In that case," Mélanie exclaimed. A faint smile started decorating her face as she rolled to the edge of the bed, "just give me some time to take a bath."

"You go to the bathroom, Dear, I'll join you," the man said, "right away, after the room service comes and I give them this package."

***

"Well," Dave started the conversation as they sat around the dining table after the dinner, "anyone has any plan this evening?"

"Nope," Ava said lazily.

"Me neither," Mia replied, "you?"

Dave shrugged, then slowly stood up with his empty plate and utensils on his hand. "Nothing. I think I'll prepare some popcorn and watch some movie on TV," he said. Then he paused his steps and turned toward the girls and take a playful look at the two girls on their pyjamas. "Unless any of you want some humping ...."

"No!"  Ava snapped.

"Thanks, but not now!" Mia barked at the same time.

"Do you want it, Dave?" Ava continued with a large smile.

Dave returned the smile, thought for a moment, then answered, "Nah, I'm done today!" He then continued walking toward the sink and started washing the dishes.

The girls laughed.

***

Dave walked to the living room with a bucketful of popcorn. Mia and Ava were still busy in the kitchen. There, he sat in the middle of the sofa, turned on the TV, and looked for any movie to watch.

Mia and Ava came to the living room a few minutes later. "Sitting in the middle, huh?" Ava mocked as she slammed her butt on the sofa next to Dave, "so you can be like a sultan and his harems?"

Dave just smiled broadly.

Mia chuckled at her friend's words, sat next to Dave on his other side. "What movie is this?" she asked.

"A Chinese science fiction," he commented, "about moving planet earth to another sun."

Ava whistled. "Impossible!" she claimed as she took a popped kernel from the bucket. "Caramel?" she asked.

"Yup," said Dave.

"I like the salty one better," Ava mumbled.

"Let me pop some," Dave said as he started to stand.

"Don't bother!" Ava said as she pulled Dave by his hand to go back to sit, "I can live with this!"

"Ok," said Dave, shrugged as he took a piece from the bucket.

The movie has lasted for about an hour when suddenly Ava mumbled, "I think I need some dip."

"Dip?" Dave asked.

"Yeah."

"For what?" Dave asked again.

"For popcorn."

"Dip for popcorn?" Again he asked, "I never heard of dip for popcorn before."

Ava just smiled, her eyes were still planted on TV.

"Anyway," Dave inquired, as he started to stand up, "what kind of sauce so you want? Let me get it for you."

Again Ava pulled him by the hand back down to sofa. "No need to get it!" she said, "it's not there in the kitchen anyway!"

"Oh," Dave mumbled and shrugged. "Do you want me to buy ...."

Dave sentence was cut midway as Ava slid her hand underneath the elastic band of his boxer.

"This dip," Ava whispered with a smile although her eyes were still following he action of the film. Her hand played with Dave's little soldier.

"Oh," Dave commented shortly after he gulped.

Mia chuckled. "Need any help, Av?" she asked.

"Yeah," Ava replied, "I need him to take his clothes off."

"Alright!" Mia said as she took the bucket of popcorn off of Dave's hands, "you heard what she said!"

Without word, Dave slid his short to the ground. Immediately his shaft is on display, already in full attention as Ava shake it gently.

"Your t-shirt, too!" Ava commanded.

"Oh, okay," Dave replied. He took it off and threw it on the floor.

Mia giggled as she gave the bucket back to Dave.

"Gosh," Dave commented, "I'll be drained today without having a single humping."

"Shhh ...!" Ava hushed him. Her index and thumb made a ring and started traversing the length of Dave's throbbing rod. "Warm," she whispered.

"Yeah, commented Dave as he out his arm around Ava, "who will not get wa ...."

"Shhh!" Again Ava hushed him.

For a few minutes, nobody said anything. Mia apparently was drawn back to the action, just like Ava, although the latter was also has one hand busy giving Dave sensation. Mia still took some popcorn every now and then, but Dave has completely forgot about it. The bucket, though, heaved more articulately as Dave's breaths become laborious.

"Gosh!" Dave grunted suddenly as he adjusted his seating.

Mia chuckled. "What's up, Honey?" she asked.

Dave cleared his throat before answering, "Nothing."

"How's Ava doing?" Mia inquired as she took one piece of corn.

Again Dave cleared his throat. "She really knows how to milk a man!" he squealed with hoarse voice.

"Shhh ...!" Ava hushed them, "I cannot hear the TV!"

"But the dialog is in Chinese!" Dave protested. "Or do you know Chinese?"

Ava giggled softly. "Just enjoy the show, Dear!" she told Dave as she gave her a soft kiss on his cheek and returned her attention to the movie. Her hand now pushed the hot rod to his belly and her thumb gently rubbed the area just below his little helmet.

"Ugh ...!" Dave adjusted her seating again and rested his head to the sofa and gulped.

"Any sign of coming, yet?" Ava suddenly looked at Dave and ask."

"Uh, not yet," he replied.

Ava grunted. "At this rate, the film will be finished before I get my sauce!" she said. "Just tell me when you are about to come, okay!" she said as she lowered her head to Dave's lap.

"Okay!" Dave shrieked as he felt warmth engulfed his entire length of his shaft.

Mia giggled nervously at the scene unfolded next to her. Slowly she put one hand underneath her pyjama pants and started nibbling her love button. A jolt of electric shock immediately ran through her body. She leaned to Dave, who was gazing blankly to the ceiling "Can I ask for a kiss, or do you want to watch the movie?" she whispered.

Dave turned his head and slowly kissed his girlfriend.

Their kissed with their tongue wrestled for a couple of minutes. Their breaths became heavier. Soon Mia started moaning.

Dave disengaged from the kiss. "Do you want me to help you?" he asked, panted.

"No!" Mia replied with lustful eyes and trembling smile. "I just want to come softly! You hold the bucket and make sure the popcorn does not get spilled! Now get back here and kiss me!"

They resumed kissing. Mia slid one ginger inside her own love slit, and it wasn't long before her moans got louder. And her body started twitching.

Meanwhile, Ava's tongue suck, massaged, and played with Dave's pole while her hand kneaded his rut sack.

While still kissing with Mia, Dave hips began thrusting upward in synch with Ava's downward motion, maximizing the stimuli. In response, Ava move her head down deeper until her lips pressed his curly hair at the base of his hard rock rod.

That was too much for Dave. he tap Ava's shoulder frantically.

Ava notice his impending coming by the contraction on his bells. His tapping confirmed it. Immediately she pulled him out and started shaking his baton vigorously, carefully directed the tip of it toward his belly.

With mouth still kissing Mia, Dave produced a loud grunt. He jerked several times.

Ava smiled as she watched pearly string of sauce spurted out of its bottle. He change pace, slowly now, and licking the back of his little head.
Now it was too much for Mia. She pushed a second finger inside her, scrapped the walnut, and then pulled her head away and rested it on the sofa as she howled and arched.

It's all over a few seconds later. Dave and Mia both rested their head on the sofa. Mia giggled nervously, and pecked Dave on the cheek as she took a piece of popcorn , and about to threw it to her mouth, but Dave caught her wrist. He then brought the popcorn, held by her still-glistened fingers, to his mouth.

"Hey!" Mia barked.

Dave ignored her protest. Instead, he eat the popcorn and licked her finger clean.

"How's it?" Mia asked with a grin.

"Delicious!" Dave said, smiling.

"Don't! Move!" Ava barked. She was busy pooling up his juice on his navel.

"Did he give you enough sauce?" Mia asked.

"For a guy who has already pumped his seed out twice today," Ava answered, "he still had enough."

Ava then took a piece of popcorn, dipped it in the sauce, and eat.

"Tastes better now?" Dave asked with a grin.

"Heavenly!" Ava answered as she took a another piece, dipped it, and threw it to her mouth. "Now let me enjoy the story!"

Mia dipped a piece of popcorn and eat it and chuckled a bit. "Ava is right, it tasted better now," she commented

"You like it, too?" Dave asked.

Mia dipped another one, but this time brought it to Dave. "Have a taste yourself!"

Without hesitation, Dave put it into his mouth and started crunching it. "Yeah, it's sweet and salty now," he commented.

"Hey!" Ava barked suddenly, "Don't finish my dip! It's kind of hard to get!"

Mia laughed. "Don't worry, we can always milk some more, Av!" she said as she started caressing the half stiff pole laid lazily on Dave's belly, just below the pool of sauce.

Dave grimaced as Mia touched his still-sensitive organ, but smiled nonetheless.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 5 7
Just different nsfw scenarios, no real general story going. 18+
1M 22K 23
Two vampires find an abandoned werewolf. They might as well train the naughty mutt.
15.1K 173 16
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮." 𝐇𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬. 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚...
38.9K 39 16
A collection of short stories or scenes.