New Member |BTS FF

By black_lilyds

Y/n is a trainee at BigHit Entertainment. She want to become a solo artist. But fate is not at her side What... More

Introduction
First Meeting
Unwanted
Skills
Friends
Officially Declared
Hate
Sunrise
Interview
Solo
Rumours
Ignore
Reaction
Realized
Kidnapped
Truth Untold
Dance practice
Concert
Cozy Performance
Leave
Feelings
Rank
Note
Childhood photos
Military
Enlistment
Goodbye
Military centre
Welcome back
Suggestion
Drastic change
Members reaction
Live
Recording & Choreography
Assurance
Delay
Argument
Happiness
Notebook

Comeback

1.9K 53 3
By black_lilyds

Y/N Pov

I woke up in the morning by the sound of my alarm.

I did my morning routine and went downstairs. I remembered that today our new comeback was going to be released. I was so happy. It was my first comeback after all.

I went downstairs and was greeted by jimin's smile and good morning wish. I wished him back.

In these months, I became close with yoongi. I am also close with other members but a little more close with yoongi.

Time skip to noon~~

I was in my room checking out my phone but suddenly someone bursted in my room. It was Jungkook.

"Y/n come downstairs we all are watching the MV together. Come fast" He said.

I quickly got up from bed and followed him downstairs where everyone was sitting there. I sat between jin and Taehyung.

Time skip at the MV~~

"Wow. It was superb." I said.

"Yeah and you did a great job."Hoseok said.

"Thankyou. Btw you all also did an awesome job." I replied back.

They all smiled and thanked me.

They all praised me the whole day. And I thanked them the whole day.

It was finally night time but I was not in the mood of dinner so I told jin to not make my dinner.

I was lying on my bed and watching the night sky from the window but suddenly someone came in the room.

I looked up to see and found yoongi.

"Hey. What's up?" I asked.

"You did awesome in your first MV." He said.

"OMG! You are here to me that. You already told me this thing more than thousand times downstairs." I said.

"Btw again thanks for the compliment." I added.

"You are really talented person. Now I know why you are known as the princess of BigHit." He said.

"Thanky-  Wait what!? Me? Princess? Of BigHit? Are you kidding?"I asked him.

"Yeah. Don't you know that. Bang Pd also call you with that name." He replied.

"Well then what can I do? Lets accept this new nickname." You said and smile.

"Ok. So I will get going. Good night."he said and left.

He is so sweet and his gummy smile. Ahhh! The whole is sweet like sugar.

"Y/n stop thinking about this type of things and sleep." I mumbled to myself and closed my eyes and drifted of to my dreamland.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 239 44
This story is about yn and taehyung. They don't like each other presence. Let see if they stay enemy or turn into lover. vote if you like it. Its al...
83.9K 2.2K 43
Hey guys! I am gonna start a FF. I hope you will like it, and if you don't then just leave.....hehe✌️ Storyline: when a girl was betrayed in her frie...
79.9K 2.6K 32
Y/N is a simple and innocent human girl. She likes helping other. But she has another side of her which she hasn't discovered yet. What will happen...
40K 1.7K 18
Now that Y/N and Yoongi are together, is their ending like they expected? Years fly by and new players go on and off the stage as you get them ready...