UNTIL I MET YOU ✔

By glowyytears

MALHOTRA SERIES BOOK #3 Living in a house where no one loves you might be one of the worst feelings in the wo... More

CAST
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
THE NIGHT WE MET
EPILOGUE
UNTIL DEATH DO US APART
OUR SECRET

CHAPTER 10

18.5K 991 65
By glowyytears

ROHAN'S POV

At last all the ladies of Malhotra Mansion were done getting ready .

We all were waiting for bhabhi's and Ma and chachi to come downstairs .

As soon as all the ladies come down all of the men freezed at their spot except for me and Rishi who looked at our father's and bhaiya's who were looking at their wives with their lips slightly parted .

I was quick enough to capture it in a video and took a photo of the moment too .

"Alright guys close your mouths otherwise mosquitoes will enter your mouth",I say which makes them come out of their thoughts .

6 men glare at me .

Bhabhi's , Ma and chachi laugh at their husbands reactions .

"Guys let's go otherwise we will be late",Arshi bhabhi says .

We all then leave to the Venue .

_______________

As soon as we arrive the media surround us . And this time they are looking more forward to see whom did Yash Malhotra and Naksh Malhotra Married .

Usually whenever any one of us gets married we don't reveal whom did we marry for months or years . Kabir bhai and Anika bhabhi made public appearance years after their marriage an so did Arshi bhabhi and Jay bhai .

Sakshi bhabhi and Ridhima bhabhi weren't gonna be revealed this soon to the nation but due to the party they had too .

And this is after years almost the whole Malhotra Family is making an appearance together .

Our photographs are clicked .

While we were clicking our photographs I notice 4 ladies wearing Saree head inside .

And I think one of them is Trisha .

Damn Trisha is wearing a saree ?

My heart does a flip just thinking about seeing her in a Saree .

I try to pose quickly so that I could head inside .

"Itni kya jaldi hai tujhe andar jaane ki?",Kabir bhai asks raising his one eyebrow .
[Why are you so eager to go inside?]

"Just excited",I tell him .

If I tell him I wanna see Trisha he is sure gonna tease the hell out of me . And the news will travel to the whole family and before that I know I am gonna be teased by the whole family.

After what felt like hours we finally head inside .

As soon as we enter everyone's attention is on us but my attention is only on finding Trisha .

My eyes roam into the crowd until they finally land on Trisha .

God damn it .

She ....She looks so beautiful .

My heart does a flip again seeing her in a saree .

He hair is done in a messy bun and she had done a light makeup . With or without makeup she still looks beautiful to me .

(Same look and Imagine Trisha is wearing jwellery too)

I know she notices me staring at her but I don't avert my eyes away from her .

I am mesmerized by her .

I don't know for how long I stare at her but then I am snapped out of my thoughts by Kabir bhai and Yash bhai .

"Rohan what are you looking at?",Yash bhai says and wraps his one arm around my shoulder .

"Hmm let's check",Kabir bhai says and puts his one arm around my shoulder too .

"Intresting",they both say and looks at Trisha's direction .

My flushes .

They both look at me smirking .

"Oh Rishi yes coming",I say and escape from their followed by Kabir bhai and Yash bhai's laughter .

_________________

After the auction and dinner was done it was the dance time .

The dj announced everyone to pair up .

Everyone started paring up with someone or their partners .

I try to find Trisha for asking her to dance with me .

While finding her I see a man staring at her . My fists clench I would have punched the man by the way he was looking at her with lust but before I could move towards him Rishi comes to me .

"Where is Aisha have you seen her?",he asks .

"No I haven't ",I reply .

He nods and goes to find her I turn towards the direction were the man was and noticed he was gone now .

Damn it . He escaped today but if I see him again I won't hesitate to punch him .

I finally found her and head towards her .

Her back was facing me .

I tap her on her shoulder and she turns .

Damn she looks more beautiful closer .

"Will you dance with me Trisha?",I asks her immediately and offer her my hand .

She takes after a minute

I lead us to a place and raabta song starts playing .

"May I ?",I asks . She nods understanding the reason for me  asking her permission .

My hands grip on her waist lightly and I hold one of her hand with my other free hand . 

My heart was beating fast .

The way my heart was beating fast and the way I felt some tingles and butterflies in my body while we danced .

I never wanted us to stop dancing but sadly we had too .

I felt empty when Rishi dragged me to the family while Aisha dragged Trisha somewhere .

It happens that Mr.Noah , Mrs.Ariel and their friends were leaving . We bid them goodbye and headed back in .

I try to find Trisha and see her walking hurriedly towards the washroom .

Something was wrong . Her face had a panicked expression .

I follow her after informing Papa that to leave I will come later on in my car .

The hallway to the washroom comes . And I stand outside the women's one .

I can't go in .

I was scared about something happening with her .

"Trisha",I call her but their is no response .

I call her again but no response .

I am sure she definately went towards the washroom .

I knock on the door again but when I don't get any response I frown .

I just can't leave her alone seeing her panic face .

When I was about to knock for the last time the door opens revealing a crying Trisha .

My heart breaks at the sight infront of me .

"Trisha... what happened?",I ask worriedly .

"Rohannn...",she says and her breathing becomes fast .

She is having a panic attack .

"Trisha wait her don't go anywhere I will come here quickly",I say she nods  and I run to bring a bottle of water .

When I come she is still there leaning against the wall .

She sinks down and I go towards her and bend down to her level too .

"Drink water",I say and make her drink the water .

Her panic attack didn't go and I quickly engulfed her in a hug .

"Take a deep breath and breath out",I say .

Her body was shaking and she was shivering too .

Taking out my coat I make her wear it .

I hug her back again .

I try my best to calm her down .

And after someone time she finally starts to feel normal . Her breathing was now normal .

We were still hugging for sometime then broke apart .

And now I feel empty again .

"Come on I will drive you home",I say and help her stand up .

She nods and dosen't says anything .

We go out and she goes to her colleagues and comes back with her hangbag and a paper back .

"If you don't mind can I change first?",she asks her voice low .

"Yeah sure",I say and she goes to change . 15 minutes later she is back wearing her normal clothes .

We get in the car and I start driving .

I switch on the radio to ease the atmosphere in the car .

While we were driving it suddenly starts raining heavily .

"Stop the car",Trisha says .

"Huh ? What happened?",I ask .

"I want to get out",she says .

"But it is raining",I say .

"I know that I just want to . I love rains",She says .

I nod and stop the car at side .

She gets out of the car and the rain starts drenching her .

Looking up she closes her eyes and lets the rain drench her . A small smile on her lips . Like she just needed that after her panic attack .

I couldn't take my eyes of her .

And that's when the song 'Ek ladki ko dekha toh aaisa laga' starts playing .

Ankhiyan de kol reh jaane de
(Close to your eyes, let me be,)
Kehna hai jo keh jaane de
(What I have to say, please let me.)

Tere khayalon mein beete yeh raatein
(In your thoughts my nights pass on,)
Dil mera maange ik hi dua
(Heart of mine asks in prays that)

Tu saamne ho aur karun main baatein
(You be in front of me and I talk to you).
Lamha rahe yoon thehra hua
(While the time shall stop.)

Pehle toh kabhi yun mujhko na aisa kuch hua
(Earlier, nothing like this has every happened to me.)
Deewani lehron ko jaise saahil mila,
(Like the passionate waves have got a shore.)

O ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga
(I saw a pretty girl and it felt like..)

O mere sohneya ve
(Oh my dear,)
Chhad saari galiyan main
(Leave all the other paths,)
Naal tere tur chaleya main
(I am now coming with you,)
Le chal mujhko duniya se tu door
(Take me far away from this world.)

Chori chori jad tenu takkeya main
(When I secretly looked at you,)
Khud ko sambhal na sakeya main
(I just couldn’t control myself,)
Chadh gaya sajna tera yeh fitoor,
(Since then I have been obsessed with you.)

Langh jaani ve marjaani raat
(This night is gonna pass,)
Kehni jo thi keh de woh baat,
(You can say what you want to.)

Ho ik ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga
(I saw a charming girl and I felt it.)

I get out of the car and let the rain drench me too .

Walking towards her I stand infront of her .

She feels my presence and opens her eyes looking at me .

I walk a little closer to her and we look into each other's eyes .

I walk a little closer to her more .

As she is short than me I bend down a little .

Her eyes closes one again and that's when I place a gentle kiss on her forhead .

                          *******

Rohan kissed Trisha on her forhead !

Is Rohan and Trisha's story going tok fast ?

And yes our Rohan is already whipped for Trisha 😌

What happens next ?

Next update will be up soon ! Stay tuned !

And yes sorry for late updates as I am trying to write long chapters .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 1.3K 13
Being reincarnated as a citizen of the Fire Nation wasn't as bad as one would think. Shisui was along that line of thinking as he had rather enjoyed...
111K 6.3K 23
I wish it would've happened like this like we were always meant to be together, nothing was there between us to pull us apart-but you had different p...
33.7K 1.7K 25
College was supposed to be Aurora's escape from a toxic reality back home. When her best friend, Jaxon discovers that a disease that almost destroyed...
113K 3K 49
What happens when Akabane Kiko, Younger sister of Akabane Karma meet the 1st Division Captain of The Infamous Tokyo Manji Gang! . . . . It's a Crosso...