Cookie Run x reader oneshots...

By StrawberryS1mp

Come join the dark side of wattpad, my friend. None of the characters belong to me! Credit to devsisters!!! (... More

Welcome! (requests are CLOSED!)
Current Requests/ WIPS
Pure Vanilla Headcanons
Espresso Cookie Headcanons
Clover Cookie Headcanons
Red Velvet Cookie Headcanons
They text you late at night
They text you late at night PT.2
Licorice Cookie headcanons
IM GONNA CRY /j
Adventurer Cookie HCS!
ANONYMOUS REQUESTS ARE OPEN!
Alchemist Cookie Hcs!
Vampire Cookie Hcs!
-"its 1am..."- Alchemist Cookie x Reader
Rye cookie Hcs!
**1k!**
AHH TYSM! (small update)
Eclair Cookie hcs!
(Yandere) Espresso and Madeline Hcs!
SHE FINALLY CAME HOME
Adventurer cookie x Jealous reader
-*Her Smile*- Sea Fairy x reader
Adventuerer Cookie x sick reader
Sorbet Shark + Mermaid!Reader
Valentine Crime (Almond x Criminal!Reader)
You turn into a child (PREF/SEN)
Q&A!
Tsundere!Toothpaste cookie x reader
You have a nightmare (PREF/SEN)
They get hurt (joke PREF/SEN)
UHHH AFFOGATO COOKIE? WHAT
Cotton,Cocoa,Affogato,and more catch up!
Why i like each cookie
Date or pass?
(pt1) The Backrooms (Espresso, Latte + reader!)
You accidentally punched them. (PREF/SCEN)
Valentines gift? (PREF/SCEN)
_*Bar night!*_
-the moon- imagine (+image)
*SPECIAL!* They find a 4-leaf clover (PREF/SCEN)
Ask the author questions! (A/n)
Affogato Cookie Hcs!
_*Aaron Burr, Sir.*- Caramel Arrow x reader
Amber Sugar Cookies hcs!
-*Arachnophobia*- imagine
Your on your period (PREF/SCEN)
GIRLBOSS
Trans Day of Visibilty!
Chiffon with a clover!
MORE CHIFFON
Their twitter handle (PREF/SCEN)
They want your attention (PREF/SCEN)
Waking up (PREF/SCEN)
Easter Egg Hunt! (PREF/SCEN)
Demon Slayer x CRK! (PREF/SCEN)
Caramel Arrow Cookie HCS!
You get into a fight (PREF/SCEN)
You give them a Tamagotchi (PREF/SCEN)
-*never, ever*- Knight x Princess (angst) (KNY)
Textfic I
Textfic II
Their favorite songs! (UPDATED!)
What is your relationship like? (PREF/SCEN)
Textfic III
They get jealous (PREF/SCEN)
Marriage? (PREF/SCEN)
Children? (PREF/SCEN)
All the cookies go on a roadtrip (PREF/SCEN)
First Kiss (PREF/SCEN)
Summer (PREF/SCEN)
Affogato NSFW alphabet (save me)
Thier Role In Genshin Impact (PREF/SCEN)
Watching Stranger Things (PREF/SCEN)
Final A/n

They make a cake (PREF/SCEN)

841 10 73
By StrawberryS1mp

(UNEDITED IM REALLY TIRED LOL)

hi so just imagine like a baking show like hells kitchen or i think its called 'nailed it!' but just imagine a cooking show.

lets also pretend that baking a cake isn't similar to baking a cookie cuz they r like literally living cookies. ok? okay.

----

Commons!

GingerBrave:

Would fail the first time, but say some inspirational quote and then do it perfectly the next time. 

Strawberry Cookie:

Would do it perfectly the first time. But the reason for this is because she spent altogether a full 30 minutes rereading the instructions on the back, trying to make sure every little bit was perfect. 

Angel Cookie
would pray in front of the cake, telling god to do it for her. lazy af. 

Muscle Cookie
would smash the cake the same way Wreck-it-ralph did when It didnt match the image on the front. You forced him clean every bit of the kitchen after that.

Wizard Cookie

would use his magic to do it, and even use a fire spell to heat it up in just seconds. mans should be in hells kitchen damn.

Beet cookie

would make the cake exactly how its meant, but cover it in all sorts of beets and beet flaored stuff. 

She also didn't allow you to eat it as its 'survival food'

Rares!

Princess Cookie
made the most adorable little cake. She put a little figure girl on the top to make it look like the cake was her dress.

Knight Cookie
would make a cake based on princess cookie. lame af.

Cherry Cookie

BOMB CAKE BOMB CAKE BOMB CAKE! IT EXPLODED SPARKLES AND FROSTING!!

Alchemist Cookie

the cake looked great, but it tasted like chemicals. uh oh.

Adventurer Cookie
failed miserably. the icing was all messed up. he clearly licked off some of it for a taste test. you couldn't even stand looking at it. It was shaped like a heart, like what was intended, but the icing was so poorly placed it looked like an afro hair style.

the most important part is that he tried ig?

Blackberry Cookie
Perfect cake. Perfect in every way, shape, form, and taste. 

Gumball Cookie
painted on the cake. the paint was toxic which then made the cake toxic. he ended up eating it himself since you kept refusing to.

Onion Cookie

she tried to make a cake at first, but cried for a LOOONG few hours after she failed. 

you then allowed her to bake one tiny little cupcake, and it was perfect. she played pretend and ate it with her doll. 

Pancake Cookie

A VERY MESSY BUT CUTE ACORn CAKE!!! FUCK YEAHH!

Avocado Cookie

a cake in the shape of an axe. somehow she managed to do that. 

Carrot Cookie
carrot cake. perfect in every way.

she wrote on it in icing "hard work pays off!"

Clover Cookie
Poor man doesn't know how to make a cake, so instead, he made a song about cake and how he couldn't make one but really wanted to.

Custard Cookie III

would ask one of his 'royale servants' to make it for him.

Devil Cookie
held someone at gunpoint..wait..forkpoint? pitchfork point? pitch point? anyway, he forced someone to do it for him or he'd 'stabby stabb stab' their eyes out. disqualified. 

Epic!

Affagato cookie:
Perfect cake. Main colors of purple, black, and white. Nothing is even slightly wrong with it. Icing is all smooth and it tastes like perfection. The only issue is the fact he drew a stick figure of himself with a crown on his head in the very middle.

Almond Cookie
he didn't make the cake. he bribed walnut into making it for him. it was surprisingly good though for a kid.

Black Raisin Cookie

a cake shaped like a crow! almost perfectly like a crow..down to the last detail..

It was really just a living crow covered in icing. You went to go taste test the icing, but it jumped up to scare you. Black Rasin laughed for like 10 minutes.

.weeks after the event she still mentions it.

Caramel Arrow
Perfect caramel cake down to every tiny little detail. it almost pissed you off because it was so perfect.

EVEN THE FUCKING SWERVE OF SYRUP WAS PERFECT. LIKE IVE TRIED TO MAKE A NICE SWIRL AND IT DOESNT WORK. TF??

Chili Pepper Cookie

stole a cake from another contestant. that other contestant being Rye cookie.

Cocoa cookie

She made coco that tasted like cake. You arent sure if that counts or not.

Cotton cookie

CAKE SHEEP CAKE SHEEP CAKE SHEEP. 

perfect cloud consistency and tastes amazing.

Cream Puff Cookie

a very large jelly bean cake, tastes just like a giant red jelly bean and looks exactly like it. the icing even tastes great

until you learned she used a size-up spell on a jelly bean and just put a bit of icing on it.

Dark Choco Cookie

made a beautiful and realistic cake of his fathers face. tastes like sadness.

 i wish I was joking when I say it tasted literally like the depression of your average emo kid. 

Eclair cookie

based his cake after a relic...well..he couldn't choose just one favorite relic, so he made like 4. they were almost perfect, with a few mistakes here and there. that just added the beauty to the many cakes though.

Espresso Cookie
ABSOLOUDLTY just REFUSED to make the cake recipe assigned to him, as it contained just a small amount of milk. 

he was being a piss baby, so you didn't switch out his recipe.

he sat in the corner with a pissed-off face the entire time.

Fig Cookie
made a beautiful cake of a tree, the icing looking almost real. it tasted like spring as if it was a flavor. 

Herb Cookie

failed like 3 times. when it was finally correct, he made a flower cake. A pot too. The flower was a lavender colored rose, and it smelled and tasted just like lavender.

 it was literally the most perfect flower you've ever seen him produce and it wasn't even a real flower. 

Kumiho Cookie
made a cake of just her tail. extremely simple. just a sky blue cake in the shape of a swerve with a little bit of white at the top. it tasted okay, but the most impressive quality was how the icing was very well made to the point it looked like real fur. such detail

Latte Cookie
god, the absolute PERFECT SPOTLESS IMPERFECTIONLESS cake EVER. everything was perfect! the taste, the consistency, hell, even the icing was smooth! first try too!

Licorice Cookie 

he failed so many times he stormed off. poor bb :(

Lilac Cookie

perfect cake, and tasted just like him. lilac. (DONT GET THE WRONG IDEA! THE FLAVOR WAS SIMILAR TO HIM PLS I CAN SEE THE DIRTY COMMENTS) 

icing was circled around the cake in perfect drops. god even the way he made it and baked it looked magestic. he practically danced while carrying it to the oven. 

Madeleine Cookie
his cake was awful. i will not ellaborate.

i will say the icing tasted like watered down vanilla.

fucking awful

Mala Sauce Cookie
The icing wasn't perfect, it was way to spicy, (even for your taste) and she failed many times, but it was decent.

Mango Cookie
the cake was tropical and smelled like mangos. it was perfect. the icing was swirled very neatly on the top. first try too!

Milk Cookie
he didn't make a cake. he was the taste tester for the more.. eccentric cookies..?, as you worried they were poisoned or toxic. Gumball, Alchemist, Twizzly Gummy, etc..

he got food poisoning multiple times.

Mint Choco Cookie

a violin cake. you weren't sure how he managed to pull that one off, but it was just the right amount of mint. perfect.

Parfait Cookie
the cake was a mess and couldn't even stay together, but it tasted like literal rainbows.

Moon Rabbit Cookie
RICE CAKE!!!

 idk what u were expecting

Pastry Cookie
a bible cake /hj

Poison Mushroom Cookie

you didn't want him to participate, but he was too cute to deny. milk cookie, the taste tester, got food poisoning again.

Pomegranate Cookie 

a cake designed after dark enchantress

but you saw the cute cupcake she made secretly based on Starfruit.

Pumpkin Pie Cookie
Pompom as a cake. it genuinely stood up on its legs.

magic witchcraft or sumthn

Purple Yam Cookie
ha no

Raspberry Cookie
She made a raspberry cake and in icing it described a tale of her ancestors.

Red Velvet Cookie
he made his cake with a few of his cake hounds. You allowed it.

Chiffon got to lick all the spoons after the baking was over. at least the non-toxic ones.

Rye Cookie
A cake of Chili Peppers wanted poster. a little obsessed. just a little. 

and by a little I mean crazy totally completely obsessed.

Snow Sugar Cookie
he didn't want to participate because it was too warm due to all the ovens in there.

Sorbet Shark Cookie
they made a super cute little shark fin. it tasted like chocolate blueberry. 

Sparkling Cookie
he literally made a cute tiny replica of his bar with vampire, mint, and herb sitting down. you couldn't eat it without feeling bad.

Squid Ink Cookie
they didn't manage to make an edible cake. Not only do they not have hands, but sometimes they'd ink the cake. Ink is definitely not a good thing to digest.

Strawberry Crepe Cookie
 you were worried about possible radiation poisoning from the special oven they used.

it was a cake wafflebot. she didn't let you taste it and slapped your hand away anytime you'd try to grab a slice.

Tea Knight Cookie:

he made a tea cup. then he stared at it for like an hour or two imaging the friends he's lost in battles. 

Tiger Lily Cookie
she got too impatient while waiting for the cake to bake. she ended up raging and completely destroying the area of the kitchen assigned to her.

Twizzly Gummy Cookie
you assumed it was suppost to be a time jumper, but it was too melted and smushed to look even close to it.

you didn't try it, and neither did Milk cookie. you noticed a large portion of salt was missing from its box.

you didn't want to risk it to see if she was the one who used it. she kept begging for you to try it too

"try it! try it! try it! TRY IT!!"

(if you don't get it, a large proportion of salt can cause someone's heart to stop I believe)

Vampire Cookie
called you up saying he couldn't make it as he was hungover.

"why would you drink the night before baking?!"

"I'm hungover from this morning, idiot"

Werewolf Cookie
emo furry was too sad to make a cake. i don't rlly put in effort for his pref/scens lol

Legendary

Sea Fairy Cookie
she made a cake of moonlight cookie sitting on a cresent moon. 

fucking simp. 

Frost Queen
finds baking 'futile' 

bitch I will punt you into the next universe the fuck??

Ancients

Dark Cacao cookie
he also didn't participate. no reason why. probably being emo in his castle or sumthn.

Pure Vanilla
he made a cake of a white lily. perfect on the first try.  it also had a few color references to dark enchantress cookie with the inside jelly being black and red. its vent art.

vent cake?

vent baking?

Hollyberry
she was the one who judged the cakes AFTER milk cookie tested for toxic ones. she chose the winners, which were:

1st place:

ECLAIR!! WOOO!

2nd place:

Latte!!

3rd place:

Sparkling! 

runner ups

4th: Mango!

5th: Sea Fairy!

------

A/n!

so ive been procrastinating to do this one request for a while bc my writer's block is like screwing me over so while I figure that out take my random spam of preferences and imagines. 

request page will be open soon I promise <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580 24 5
IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THESE TOPICS, WE RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT READ THIS FIC OR BE AWARE THESE TOPICS ARE MENTIONED AND/OR SHOWN INSIDE: BLOOD/JAM MUR...
2.8K 108 10
My laziness is making me not write. My storage's phone is making me rage btw. :3 ∆∆∆∆∆∆ ROGUEFORT COOKIE'S QUOTE(not sure): ♦ Only I can see your tru...
43.6K 664 35
!!REQUESTS CLOSED!! Not much to say, Oneshots and all kind of sh*t that comes to mind. All about these lovely cookies we simp for. OwO Possible form...
4.6K 154 12
Cover art is mine** The cookies who followed dark enchantress were suddenly able to cut their ties in a moment of truth, in a final decision to prove...