The True Heir ( Edited)

Bởi MoriMoyo1

Eva was adopted by her father and stepmother unknowingly. After Natasha had her own children, her attitude... Xem Thêm

introduction
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19.
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Addition to chapter 34
part 2
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 4o
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
watch out
conclusion

chapter 49

122 25 1
Bởi MoriMoyo1

Becca's pov

I had never seen my daddy look so dark at me, he ran upstairs, leaving Sam on the floor unconscious.

Was it the end? did I lose my father just like that?
Mother had ruined our lives if only she knew.

" Rabbecca, she is waking up," nanny Dorothy, informed me.

" Samantha are you ok?" I asked, sitting next to her.

" Tell me all mother said was just a dream, it didn't happen," she cried, trying to catch her breath.

" It's not a dream," I spoke, between my sob," it's true,"

Tears dropped from her eyes, making me feel bad.

" We have to go and check on her," I suggested.

" Never," she declined," if Jaden is not my father, she is not also my mother, she can die in prison for all I care,"

" Sam don't say that," I pulled her in an embrace.

.................

Dorothy's pov.....

The next day...

" Are you telling me the truth?" Maria one of the house helpers asked," Ms. Samantha and Ms. Rabbecca are not sir Jaden's daughters?"

" I couldn't believe it as well," Monica added.

" Anyways, It's good, she is just paying for what she did to Ms. Eva," Maria scoffed.

" I know right, see how things change," Monica added and they laughed.

" Gossiping early in the morning," I spoke and they both turned to me frightened.

" Good morning nanny Dorothy," they greeted me.

" Is Jaden's breakfast ready?" I asked, staring at Monica, who was the house chef.

" Yes it is," she handed me a tray, that had his coffee and bread.

" I doubt if he is going to eat," she spoke," he hasn't eaten anything since yesterday,"

" He will don't worry," I assured her, before walking away.

" Good morning?" I greeted Jaden, who was lying on the bed, looking so weak.

" Morning Dorothy," he greeted as I was putting the tray on the table.

" Breakfast is ready," I announced, before sitting on the chair.

" Have Sam and Becca left?" He asked as he sat up.

" Yes, they did," I answered sighing," I know you're upset with Natasha but they are innocent, be fair to them,"

" They are not my children, so why should they be here? Moreover, they are married, they have their homes," he answered, getting his cup of coffee.

" Do you still miss Eva?" I asked in a whisper-like voice but louder.

" Are you kidding me?" He laughed putting his cup back, after taking a sip," she is the only daughter I have. She might not be my biological daughter, but I love her,"

" I will be going to the Copperbelt today and will probably be back tomorrow," I informed him.

" I'll understand if you don't want to stay here anymore, you don't have to force it,"

" It's not like that Jaden, I just have to go and do something, I will be back," I stood up and he nodded.

" Thank you," he shouted as I was about to leave," in these days that I need someone, you are there,"

'' you are welcome," I smiled, before finally closing the door.

***********

" Nana?"
" Mum?" Eva and Mercy looked surprised to see me.

" You are now used to coming here without informing us, are you?" Mercy rolled her eyes.

" This is my home as well, so I can come anytime," I answered, sitting down.

" No it is not, your home is at the Kangwa mansion," she smirked.

" Are the rumors true?" Eva who had moved closer to me asked," did Natasha kill Dr. Marteus?"

" Yes Eva, she did," I answered gloomily.

" But why?" Disappointment could be heard in her voice.

" Because she is not a good person," Mercy answered.

" He was Sam and Becca's Father,"

" What?" They both exclaimed.

" How?" Eva was perplexed.

" They are not Jaden's biological daughters, Natasha lied, Jaden found out the truth when Sam was involved in an accident.
He wanted to donate blood for her but he couldn't do it, because their blood didn't match.
That prompted him to get a DNA test and the results showed that he wasn't her father.
When he confronted Natasha, she confused the truth, how she lied about the father of the girls and killed him," I informed.

" This is hard to digest," astonishment was showing all over Eva's face.

" Wow, that is so sad," Mercy said, shaking her head, "where are Samantha and Rabbecca?"

" Jaden asked them to go back to their husband's houses and he denounced his relationship with them," I told them.

"But it's not their fault they're just victims in all this," Eva muted to herself.

Despite how Sam treated her and Becca's betrayal she still sympathized with them, what an angel my granddaughter was.

" Eva, Jaden needs you right now," I held her hand.

" But why me?" She returned mine stared.

" Because you are the only one who can calm him down.
Eva Jaden only listens to you.
GAI needs someone to manage it but Jaden is down, let him see you, even just for a day," I convinced her.

" Nana," she rolled her eyes and removed her hand from my hold.

" Please Eva?" I pleaded with her.

" Mummy, do you think I should go?" She turned to Mercy, who nodded after glancing at me.

" Yes darling, go and talk to him, that man is your father, remember he raised you," she added.

" Ok, I'll go and see him," she agreed, making me smile.

" We will leave on Wednesday," I told her and she nodded.

...........

Eva's POV.....

" I felt bad when nana told me about the Kangwas," I sighed, as I sat next to Evans.

" Samantha and Rabbecca are not Mr. Kangwa's daughter?" he was equally surprised," and there my cousin was, thinking he had won a jackpot by marrying one of the girls,"

I hit him with a pillow as I laughed at his comment.

" Am serious," he joined the laugh.

'' I feel bad for them, I remember when I found out, I was adopted, it broke me and destroyed my life.
So imaging they are going through the same thing is sad," I said sorrowfully.

" yes, it's kinda sad," he sighed," anyways, far from that I have good news,"

" You finally got a response from the Bank of Zambia?" I asked enthusiastically.

" Not from them, I have been promoted as managing director of Zanaco, Lusaka Branch," he smiled.

I knew it wasn't what he wanted, but it was a promotion, something that would help him push his dramas closer.

" It's not what you wanted, but it's a promotion, so am happy for you," I smiled.

" It will help me push my papers, Zanaco bank Lusaka, is near to BOZ, so it's an advantage," he assured me and I nodded.

" So when are you leaving?"

" On Sunday, I have an interview next week Monday,"
I didn't know why I felt like crying, hearing the fact that he was leaving.

" Nana and I will be traveling to Lusaka on Wednesday," I informed him.

" What's there?"
" Am going to see daddy," I answered staring away from him.

" You are finally ready to see him?" He was still fixing his gaze on me.

" I think I am," I finally built the courage to look at him.

" If you say so," he smiled, "good luck,"

" Thank you," I whispered as he kissed my forehead.

We are done, hope you enjoyed it, don't miss the chapters that follow, I can assure you they will uncover so much mystery.
Nevertheless, don't forget to comment and vote.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

BRAVE Bởi Fay

Tiểu Thuyết Chung

2.8K 396 15
#1 in ILLITERATE -07/10/18 #4 in BARREN -014/12/18 What is a woman's greatest honor? To please her husband and give him strong sons that will help h...
INSECURE Bởi TT

Lãng mạn

111 10 10
Sweet Amina mistakenly falls in love deeply for her best friend, fortunately the feelings are mutual. However, can a relationship built over lies an...
Love just happens!!! Bởi Nisha

Tiểu Thuyết Chung

119K 4.8K 54
******* Every story has an end. But in life, every end is a new beginning.******* ------------------------------------------------------------ His vo...