Leah Grimes

By ellasynal

Leah was only two years younger than her big brother Carl. Her father got shot, and then the apocalypse began... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapher 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141

Chapter 137

167 0 0
By ellasynal

Daryl eventually had to get back to work and he made me clean up the broken glass from the bottle and then pick up Judith and RJ.

"Hey," I faked a smile as they came barreling towards me. Even they didn't look too happy to see me. I sighed kneeling down, "what do you guys say about some ice cream?" I watched RJ's face light up, and even Judith looked slightly happier to see me. I told them to sit down at a table while I grabbed them their cones. "Chocolate with sprinkles," I smiled handing Judith hers. I let them eat for a couple of minutes before I took a deep breath, "look I'm sorry about how I've been acting the past few weeks. I haven't been there for you guys. And I'm going to do better. I want you to know you guys mean the world to me, and I'm sorry I've been a bad sister, I hope this ice cream makes up for a small part of it. I love you both so so much. Enough for dad, Carl and your mom." Judith smiled, "it's okay Leah. You're still my favourite sister." RJ nodded with ice cream over his face, "I love you Leah."

When we had finished our ice cream, I had a small dinner and then Daryl sent the two of them to get ready for bed and pointed at the chair, "I'll be back in a minute."

I sat down curling my knees up to my chest. When he came back out he sat down beside me pushing a piece of paper in front of me. "What's this?" I whispered picking it up. "A release of your duties. Temporarily." I bit my lip, "I got fired?" He shook his head, "no you got temporarily released. I spoke to Mercer, we both think it's best... until you get better." I bit my lip, "what am I supposed to do all day?" He sighed, "I'm trying to get you in with this therapist. Mercer recommended her." I scoffed, "fuck that," getting up from the table and storming into my room slamming the door behind me.

That night I couldn't sleep I kept thinking about how badly I wanted to sneak out and steal another bottle of vodka. My face was burning up, and eventually I couldn't shake the feeling that I was going to throw up. I stood up even though my entire body was shaking, and slowly made my way to the bathroom. I began to cough quietly at first but it got more violent, I was gasping for breath trying to make my stomach stop turning.

"Hey, hey," Daryl whispered coming in and quietly closing the door behind him. He grabbed my hair softly rubbing my back. I couldn't shake the sick feeling almost the entire night, and he didn't leave my side. Eventually I pushed myself back, "I'm such a fucking loser." He shook his head, "addiction isn't a joke, and neither is depression. And it isn't a good mix, I've seen it before." He helped me stand up and I realized it was light outside again. "Sit down, I'll make you something to eat." I shook my head, "I'm not hungry." Daryl turned to me, "Leah, eating isn't an option. You look like shit, you need to eat." I watched Judith walk out from her room all dressed for school. "Are you even trying Leah?" She whispered. I bit my lip, "what, of course I am." Judith shook her head, "it doesn't seem like it. It feels like you hate us." I shook my head, "you know that's not true." She shook her head, "then why won't you let us help you." I knelt down to her, "Judith, you don't need to worry about me I promise." She sighed, "I'm not a baby, I know you're lying to me." I stood up, "this does not concern you, get your brother and go to school please." She glared at me, "fine."

I gave RJ a quick hug goodbye and then turned to Daryl. "She should not know about this," I whispered. Daryl sighed, "Leah have you looked in a mirror lately. She's right, she isn't a little kid Leah, she can tell somethings wrong." I looked down not knowing what to say. "It doesn't make you weak to talk to someone." I shook my head, "I don't want to."
He turned to me, "I can't help you, if you don't want help." I bit my lip, "can you just stop. Please. My head is pounding, and I can't do this right now." Daryl turned to me, "you can't do this right now? Really. How do you think I feel?" He grabbed his uniform for work and I started to walk back to my room, "I'm sorry I'm such a fucking burden." We both slammed the doors at the same time and I collapsed down in front of mine trying to calm myself down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 4.8K 72
" Children shouldn't play with guns." " Who said I was playing ?" Maya Rosewood was twelve years old when the turn happen. Dead rose to eat the livi...
336 1 17
The earth has been hit by a devastating zombie apocalypse and few people are left standing. One of them is Arizona Piercey. A knife-wielding, rifle s...
61.1K 1.2K 40
Rhylee Rhee- 16 years old. Just found a comunity. She finds her father here. Glenn Rhee- 36 years old. Loves Maggie. He misses his daughter. She s...
35.7K 684 22
Negan's sixteen-year-old daughter Elena has lived a privileged and pampered life. She was only three when the apocalypse began so she doesn't remembe...