Unwavering Commitment (Person...

By Aria-Risu

Minako Arisato woke up from somewhat a very long nap... She found out that she was warped two years into the... More

The Birth of an Awakening
Fake Truth
The Harrowing Ordeal
Stopped Time
Newly Founded Journey
Remembrance
The Marriage Glooms (Extra 1)
Comrades!!
One More Goodbye
Reaching Out to the Truth
A Goddess and a Problem
Joy and Sorrow
Is It Real?
'Cause If It Is,
Then Just Let It Be A Dream: Part 1
No, I'll Face Reality Head On!! (Part 2)
The Bakapuru and The Two Beasts
A Confession of Feelings
Who's the Real Traitor
The Invisible Wound
The Simple Answer
My Choice
The Path That I Believe In
Our Unwavering Commitment
ONE SHOT REQUEST
The Kings Game

A Traitor?

1.1K 27 11
By Aria-Risu

"So... You've managed to cure my poison, huh? That's too bad." Shadow Fuuka pouted.

"Yeah. So you better get ready, Fuuka-chan, Koro-chan." We went in our positions.

"Are you sure? You do know what will happen when you defeat us, right?" She chuckled.

"Yeah. And we're sure to not regret this path!"

"If it sees you fit then..." Shadow Fuuka started to slowly and... seductively take off her white lab coat...?!

"Hey, Junpei-kun~ Do you mind coming over here~? Akihiko-san and Ken-kun too~" She was practically trying to seduce the men!!

"Hah! My boys are not stupid enough to fall for that stupid seduction that you're doing." I laugh and she smiles.

"Anything for you, Fuuka-" Junpei was already running towards her but I grabbed his shoulder and menacingly said: "Right, STUPEI? You guys aren't stupid enough, are you?"

"Y-yeah, t-t-that's right!!" Junpei raised his voice.

"I thought so. Hmm?" I see something coming over to me.

"K-K-Koro-chan?" I see the Shadow Koro-chan rub his head through my legs and let's out a small bark.

"Oh my God, you are the most precious thing ever!!" I glomped him.

"Take your words back, you hypocrite!" Junpei shouted.

"I'm not going to. Right, Koro-chan?" I feel his soft fur and he barked.

"Hah? Why not? You're basically in the enemy's trap!!"

"That's because..." I gripped my naginata. "I'm not a softie like you, Stupei!!" And plunged it into where I think Koro-chan's heart is.

He howled in pain but dissolved into black goo and disintegrated into dust.

I'm so sorry but... Even though you're the real Koro-chan in my world... I have to do this.

All that was left was a dirty collar.

This is...

I bend down and reach over to grab it.

"Oopsie!!" Fuuka was about to hit me with a huge syringe.

"Arisato!!" and "Minako!!" They all shouted but there was a figure that ran in front of me.

"Arf!!" It was Koro-chan!

He took the hit and fell down.

"K-Koro-chan!!" I cry out.

He seemed fine but he still got hit.

"I'm so sorry..." I couldn't even look him in the eye.

He walked towards me but stepped on the collar.

It was surprising. A white light shined from the collar and it just disappeared.

"Koro-chan? Are you okay?" I touch him to see if there was anything weird that happened to him but he just barked happily.

"'I have remembered!' Said Koromaru-san." Aigis translates his barks.

"Remembered...? About what?"

"You fool." Fuuka's voice changed.

I turn to look at Shadow Fuuka.

She looked like she was enjoying herself. She started laughing a malicious laugh. Then, I could see her aura. She had a dangerous red glow around her.

"Do you actually know what would happen when each of the Guardian disappears?" She laughed and shouted:"Megidoloan!"

"Waaaah!!!" It was so sudden that all of us got hit.

"You guys!!" Fuuka said through Lucia. "You're all critically hurt!! You have to use a bead chain!"

"Don't worry, I already... ugh... know." Ken casted Mediarahan.

"Thanks, Amada!! Alright, it's my turn!!" Akihiko swung his fists towards Fuuka but she just nonchalantly blasted him off to the side.

"Oww, what the hell?!" Akihiko cracked his neck and stood up.

"Ever heard of using brains, Akihiko-senpai?" With a simple walk, Fuuka bended down and casted some kind of love charm on Akihiko.

Akihiko's eyes looked bleak and blank.

"Yukari-chan!!"

"Got it!!" Yukari pulled out her evoker and casted Charmdi on Akihiko.

Well, I'm glad they still use their evoker even though we don't need it anymore. It leaves a sense of nostalgia...

"Hahahahaha..." Akihiko laughed grimly.

"Ha?! It's not working!!" We were all surprised. It didn't miss, right?!

"Leader, I can't find her weakness! She suddenly got powerful. The only way to heal Akihiko-senpai is to defeat the Shadow!!"

"Alright, Fuuka. I got it!!"

But, I have to think of what to do. When Akihiko touched her, she didn't got hurt. It was like there was a barrier...

"That's it... Physical attacks don't work. Guys, only use magic attacks!"

"Understood!!" They all nodded and took out their evokers.

Ziodyne, Bufudyne, Agidyne, Garudyne, etc. We all did our best to fight her.

"Ouuuuch!! That is... the last time!!" Shadow Fuuka was getting angry and she started evolving into a giant spider...

"Hahahahha!! Pop quiz!! You know why the spider, Black Widow has 'Widow' in its name? Because it eats its mates!!" The Spider grabs Akihiko and was going eat him.

"Oh my God. Akihiko-senpai!!" My mind was blank.

Wh-What do I do?! I don't know!!

What now?!

"Alright, it's Sho time!" In a swift movement, I saw two silver blades directly hit The Spider.

"Aaaagh!!!" The Spider wriggled in pain and slowly devolved to Fuuka and dissolved into dust, leaving red headphones. Koro-chan picks up the headphones and gives it to me.

"Akihiko, are you all right?" Mitsuru rushed over to Akihiko's side and he murmured:"I'm... fine..."

The figure that killed the Spider jumped down and walked towards us.

He had bright red hair, two scars on his face, light blue eyes, a green polo shirt with a jacket tied around his hip, Black pants and yellow rubber shoes. He also holding two silver katanas with golden handles.

He looks kind of...

"Cool..." I muttered.

Ah, I just said that out loud! D-did anybody hear that?! I turn left and right and see that their attentions were focused on the red head.

Phew, no one heard me...

"Minazuki. What are you doing here?" Mitsuru glared.

"I felt some disturbance here so I went to check it out..." He answered.

"Minazuki...?" I tilt my head.

"Minazuki... Minazuki... Minazu...ki..." Now where have I heard that name before.

I try to flash back to my memories.

Oh yeah!! It was at the amusement park with Ken and Elizabeth. (

"Ikutsuki's son!!" I pointed.

"Ah? I don't wanna hear that asshole's name anywhere. Especially from red head stranger." He clicked his tongue.

RUDE?!

"You're a red head too!!" I shout.

"There's a difference." Minazuki glared and I sighed.

"But, anyway, a 'Thanks' is in order first." I politely bow. "Thank you very much for helping us back there and also saving Akihiko-senpai."

"I don't need your gratitude."

"YOU..." This guy is really...

"Wait, can we have a moment of flashback here?" I tapped Labrys on the shoulder. "Correct me if I'm wrong but did he say 'Sho time' instead of 'Show time' earlier because his name is Sho?"

"Yeah..." Labrys nodded.

Oh, great. He inherited Ikutsuki's worst habit.

PUNS.

"What are you, twelve?" He's like a kid.

"Yeah, on a scale of one to ten." Sho puts on some blacks shades. "Ooooh! Sho-prise motherfucker!!"

I put a palm over my face in disappointment. "Oh, you've gotta be kidding me."

"What's the matter? Why aren't you laughin'? Was my burn too hot? Ha!! Get it?" Sho kept laughing by himself.

"That's bullshit!!" Junpei and I shouted, feeling utterly discomforted.

"But, Sho-kun, what are you doing here? You should be with Yu-kun." Labrys stepped up.

"Huh? I already said the reason earlier, you defective piece of toaster." Sho knocked on Labrys's head gently.

"Aaah... Tsundere, I got it..." I nodded to myself.

"The hell are you goin' on about?!"

Aww, Sho's blushing...

"Minazuki, how and why are you here..." Akihiko tried standing up and Junpei supported him.

"Something's wrong with this tower. I felt immense power beyond that golden gate upstairs." Sho answered.

"The golden gate? That's right!!" We ran upstairs and try to open it.

"It still isn't budging!!" We try to push and pull it open.

"Looks like that gate isn't gonna Sho-ccumb to the likes of you."

"You fucking asshole. Get over here and help!!"

"Wait, I see something." Yukari stops us and points at 12 circles engraved on the gate.

"Two of the circles are glowing, six of them are shades black and the other four is empty..."

"So behind that golden gate is really the final one... But how do we open it..." we ponder.

"Leader, this is just a theory but I bet that if we defeat all the 12 Guardians and connect the remembrances, we'll be able to open the gate." Fuuka said.

"What makes you think that?"

"Well, Ken-kun and Koro-chan got their memories, right? I think that's why it's glowing. And the six ones are black because you defeated the other Guardians and there must still be four more that we haven't encountered yet. But that's just my opinion!! I'm not really even sure!" I could hear Fuuka's embarrassed voice.

"No," I shake my head. "That might be true. Alright, we'll focus on defeating the other Guardians then. Thank you, Fuuka-chan."

"But, we already reached the last floor. Where are the other Guardians then?" Yukari asks. That's actually a good question.

"There might be hidden rooms in this tower. That could be it." Mitsuru answers.

"I found one!!" Fuuka exclaimed. "I sense a powerful Shadow on the 136th floor!! I'll transport you guys there. Are you ready?"

"Already?! But yeah. We're ready!!" Yukari nods and we all get transported to the said floor.

"Okay, everyone. Be careful... We're not sure who the Guardian will be so we have to be careful..."

"Haaaaah!!!!" I heard someone running and shouting so I ran towards it and immediately hit it.

"Oww, oww, oww, owww!!" The person falls down.

"Oh my, it's Shadow Yukari-chan!!" I stood there, amazed as Shadow Yukari rubs her butt that's in pain.

"Minako!!" Shadow Yukari beamed at me.

"Yukari-chan, hi!!" I smiled but I grabbed her neck and put my naginata just a few millimeters before her neck.

"Wow, Amada Boy, are you sure you have the right girlfriend? This one looks like a genuine assassin." Junpei says in the middle of nowhere and we just ignore him except for Shadow Yukari.

"No way!! Minako is dating Ken?!" Shadow Yukari sounded surprised.

"We don't have time for that but yes. Now, tell us what happens when I connect the remembrances? Or this goes through your neck.  Fast and easy." I give a sharp and cold voice.

"Do you really think I'm afraid of dying? But sure. I'll tell you a little bit." She laughs.

"Where did Fuuka stop before she died... Ah. Two worlds, two Seals. When one of the Seals are missing, The Fall Will be brought upon but why is that not happening?"

"Because this isn't my world...?" I wasn't really sure.

"Close. There's someone up there who's also protecting your world."

"You don't mean..." I was shocked.

"Minato." We all answer.

"Bingo!! Also, do you know why there's a Tartarus here? It's because a white haired woman wanted to bring back a blue haired boy. But how? She was going to combine our two worlds and after she combines it, she'd make you the only Seal and let the blue haired boy be freed. Why would you need two Seals for only one world, after all? Now, back to why Tartarus is here. The white haired woman failed and since the two worlds will collide and blow up, she confined our world's residents into a big and tall tower that appears during the Dark Hour." Yukari laughs. "Makes you wanna kill that woman, huh?!"

There's only one person who'd do that... Elizabeth. She did it on purpose and she... She betrayed me and used my world... all for... ALL FOR...!!!

My grip loosened on my naginata.

"Minako!! What's wrong?!" They all shouted but I can't concentrate.

I'm here because of her. Because of Elizabeth...

"Heh. An opening!!" Shadow Yukari head butted my chin, ran a little far away and readied her bow and arrow.

"All right, Minako. Time to accept what you really are!!" And Shadow Yukari shot her arrow.

I can't move my legs after finding out...

But is it true that Elizabeth... There's no way it's not true... Because all of what they were saying sounded true after all...

"Minako!!" Ken grabbed me.

"Ken...?" I couldn't understand but I saw him got shot by the arrow.

"Ken!!" I came back to my senses.

"Ken, Ken..." there was blood leaking out of his back.

"Tsk. You weren't supposed to protect your girlfriend, idiot. Well, it's faster to kill you all one by one then."

"Takeba, Aigis, aid Amada!! We'll handle this." Mitsuru orders.

"Ha, I can do this all on my own! How bad can a Feather Prick hit anyway?!" Sho was the first to run towards Shadow Yukari.

"K-Ken, Ken... are you..." my hands were trembling.

I-I have to stop the bleeding first but my hands can't stop shaking.

Is Ken going to die...?

It's all my fault. Everything is always my fault. I can't do anything-

"Minako... I'm all right. I can... ugh..." Ken was heaving. He's losing too much blood.

I can't just panic now. I have to do this. I can do this.

"Ken-kun, you're going to be all right. Okay?" I take all the courage to pull out the arrow from his back and when I did, he screamed in agony.

"I-I'm sorry!!" Tears were starting to form. I can't do this. Not with all these jumbled thoughts.

"Minako, you're not alone!!" Yukari pats my shoulder along with Aigis.

I let Ken lie face down on the floor and do first aid on him.

"He's going to be all right. We just have to take him to the hospital tomorrow." Yukari states.

He's going to be okay? Ken is... that's right.

It's going to be okay.

I stand up and firm my grip on my weapon.

"Ken, just wait. I'll take care of this. Aigis, Fuuka-chan, please take care of Ken." I ran towards Shadow Yukari and hit her.

"This is personal!!" I try to land hits on her but she keeps avoiding me.

"What's this about? We have to corner her!!" I order and everyone follows.

"Remember when Fuuka turned into a Spider? Apparently, when you defeat the Guardians, their strength gets passed down to the remaining Guardians. That's why, the more of us you kill, the stronger we become!!" Shadow Yukari laughs.

"Then... Ugh!! We just have to become even stronger than all the Guardians!!" I managed to knock her down.

"All right!! Time to show her what we can do!! Let's go for an all-out-attack!!" Akihiko exclaims and we all go for the kill.

Surprisingly, we managed to finish off Shadow Yukari faster than expected.

Maybe because of Sho's strength. He did most of the damage after all.

Shadow Yukari melts into black goo and just becomes dust.

What was left was a manicure bottle.

Huh? Why does she have the same remembrance with Mitsuru...?

Anyway, I picked it up and put it in my bag which also has Fuuka's remembrance.

"What a weakling. More like a pinkling!! Get it? Cause she was wearing that hella pink suit?!" Sho laughed by himself.

"Oh my God, shut up!!" Junpei was fuming.

"We can't explore anymore in this condition. Let's get Ken to the hospital, quick!!" It seemed like Ken fainted but he's still fine.

Fuuka transported us back to the first floor.

"Aigis, Labrys, Akihiko and I will be taking Amada to the hospital first. All of you go back. You must be tired." Mitsuru ordered.

"But Mitsuru-san!! I want to stay by Ken's side!!" I protest but Mitsuru smiles. "I understand how you feel but I think that you need some time alone for yourself. You seem troubled."

Mitsuru is really dependable. Somehow, I already feel at ease.

"A-all right, but can we bring this lost child back to Yu-kun?" I point at Sho.

"Oh, leader, I think Sho-kun can help us. He's pretty strong!!" Labrys holds onto me and smiles.

"You don't need to tell me that when I already know that I'm hella strong, you metal junk!!" Sho shouts.

"Ugh..." Labrys is looking at me with hopeful eyes.

I don't want that pun maniac anywhere near me but Labrys is so cute...

"Mitsuru-san..." I turn to her.

"Well, Minazuki might be a good asset in our team." Mitsuru answers.

I sigh and nod. "A-all right..."

"Thank you very much, Minako-san, Mitsuru-san!!" Labrys shines.

"I don't need your acceptance. I'll do things by myself." Then Sho just exited Tartarus.

"Sho-kun!!" Labrys was gonna catch up but she stopped. "I think that he'll come here..." she smiled warmly.

I'm sorry, Labrys but I hope he doesn't come back.

But at least, we're gonna be able to open that gate and soon, we'll be able to save the world.

But I'm also worried about Ken and... Elizabeth...

-To be continued-

Okay, update done. Phew, I was able to connect the plot black to my original ending somehow or another. Glad that all turned out well.

And guys? I need some help. You'll be seeing Sho Minazuki for a few chapters and I dunno about making puns so I need all your help to give me horrible puns that Sho might say, thank you!!

All that's left to show is P5 protagonist and my crossovers will be completed. X3

Minako: Wow, you sure are pretty happy even though my boyfriend got shot by an arrow?!

Me: Well, I never thought that Cupid would finally shoot his ARROW at you and that Ken would take the hit. I bet he FELL for you again.

Minako: QAQ -.-

Me: *puts on black shades* Sho-prise, motherfucker.

Get the pun? Ha? Ha? Okay, I'll stop. //slapped

I should use that pun when Sho talks with Minako!! OMG. XD

Anyway, how'd you guys like this chapter? Please leave a star and a comment and yes, soon, the whole plot will be revealed so no need to worry. After all, the pieces are all falling into place and just a little bit more, the puzzle will show the whole picture.

Happy Reading~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 2.6K 199
RANK 1 MYSTERY RANK 1 PERSONA 3 PORTABLE human curiosity ... it's what brought us to where we are today . Everything mundane in our life could neve...
14.7K 345 15
TRIGGER WARNING!!! Mentions of self harm and suicide are mentioned in this book!! Please read with caution!! So...SeroMina...let's see how this goes...
375 13 11
A young lady left her country and meets the Phantom Thieves inside Mementos making her to wonder why they are here really. She falls for two of the m...
3.6K 92 37
Kirishima has grown feelings for his best friend, Katsuki Bakugo. The bakusquad thought it would be a good idea to get them all together for a sleepo...