Two Worlds Collide

By downtoearthgirl21

Moving to a new town is not easy, especially when you're not good at making friends. Then you add in the popu... More

Two Worlds Collide
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28 (Logan's POV)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's Note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 Part 1
Chapter 35 Part 2
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Characters
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (Logan's POV)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 (Logan's POV)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 (Logan's POV)
Chapter 59 Part 1
Chapter 59 Part 2
Chapter 60
VERY IMPORTANT A/N
Epilogue
Triple Threat (Coming Jan 2016)
Go check it out!
Important! Please Read!

Chapter 22

4.2K 184 49
By downtoearthgirl21

A/N: PLEASE don't be a silent reader! I would REALLY appreciate your comments on the story. I can take criticism so please voice your thoughts, just don't be mean. I want to know your ideas and everything about the story!

Chapter 22

"Across the ocean, across the sea,
Starting to forget the way you look at me now
Over the mountains, across the sky,
Need to see your face, I need to look in your eyes" - Be Alright - Justin Bieber

"What are you doing for Thanksgiving Zoe?" I looked up at Zach who had asked me the question.

I glanced over at Logan who was sitting beside me at the lunch table. I hadn't been able to tell him yet that I was going to be going back to Virginia for a few days for Thanksgiving. Our relationship has been different this last week. A good different non the less but still different. After our lazy day last Saturday we have seem more closer than normal. Sometimes I felt like we more than just friends but then sometimes it seemed I was friendzoned and he hasn't opened up to me about his feelings. Neither have I honestly.

Logan was looking at me with curious eyes and I couldn't but notice how attractive he was looking today. He wore a grey sweater that showed his muscles very well with jeans and to top it off, a beanie was placed on his head.

Giving Logan a shy smile I replied, "I'm actually going back to Virginia for a few days to be with family for Thanksgiving." I noticed how Logan's face fell and he wasn't as happy as he was a few seconds before.

"Oh! I bet that would be fun!" Cara says sitting down beside Peyton.

"I bet your excited to see all your friends. I'm sure you've missed them." Kelsey said.

I nodded, "Yeah,"

To be completely honest, I've been so preoccupied with my new friends here that I really haven't thought much about my friends back home. At first I missed them but now I rarely talk to them anymore. I am excited to see them but not as excited as I thought I would be.

Logan seemed to be avoiding my eyes and a little quieter at the lunch table. Normally, he never shuts up enough to even eat but today he's focused on eating and less chit chatting. I'm not sure if it's what I said or he's just really hungry today.

The bell rang and we all jump to our feet to throw away our food and head to our lockers for our next class. Logan was already off to his locker and I tried to catch up with him. "Hey, Logan!" He turned at my voice and stopped.

"Hey, you okay?" I breathed.

He sighed and forced a smile, "Yeah, why not?"

"I don't know, you just don't seem yourself today."

He smiled and walked with me to my locker, "Don't worry about me sweetheart, I'm fine."

I didn't believe him but I let it go, "Okay, if you say so."

Class was soon over and I was now making my way to Logan's car. I leaned against his car and pulled my jacket tighter around me. With it reaching the end of November the air was getting cold. Thankfully Logan was not too far behind me and unlocked to car so I could get in away from the cold.

"So when are you leaving to go back to Virginia?" He asks finally breaking the silence.

"Tomorrow," I said, "I was going to tell you sooner but it kinda slipped my mind. I'm sorry." Tomorrow was Saturday and we were out of school all week for a Thanksgiving break.

"When are you coming back?"

"I think next Friday." A week was a long time to not see Logan and I was heartbroken by it but I can't really help it.

"Are you packed?" I shook my head. "You want some help then?" He asks.

I smiled, "I would love that." We had pulled up at my house and I let is in with my key. We trudged the stairs to my room. I got my suitcase out and we got to work. Or well I got to work. Logan didn't really help much, he just laid on my bed and flipped through the channels.

"Thanks for the help." I said rolling my eyes. I had finished putting most of my clothes in my suitcase and he still has not moved from his position on my bed.

"Sorry," he mumbled. "But your bed is so comfy!" He exclaimed. I laughed and finished my packing.

"You know I'm really going to miss you this next week." He piped up.

I looked up at him and smiled, "I'm going to miss you a lot too. I wish you could go with me."

He sat up, "Maybe I can."

I frowned, "It's Thanksgiving Logan, you should be with your family."

He sighed, "You're right, I just don't know what I'm going to do without you this week."

I poked him in the side as I sat beside him on the bed, "You've done it for seventeen years now. I think you'll be okay." He cracked a smile and we stayed like that for a few minutes.

"I need to get home. I'm sure you have more packing to do and the guys are suppose to come over." He said getting up from the bed. "I'll come over in the morning to say goodbye."

"Alright, have fun with the boys." I called after him.

Once he was gone I grabbed some dinner from downstairs and then finished packing. It was late when I was finally done and I called it a night since I had a long day of being in the car the next day.

The next morning came fast and very early. Like 5 a.m early. My mom wanted to get an early start since we would be on the road for the majority of the day. I shoved my suitcase and bags into the trunk of our car. Michelle was up and getting her mail and was chatting with my mom. We were about to leave and Logan promised me he would come out and say goodbye but I figured he was still asleep.

"I woke Logan up before I came out here so he could stay bye to you. He should be out in a minute." Michelle told me before going back into her house.

I waited as my mom finished packing he car up. A few minutes later out came Logan rubbing the sleep out of his eyes looking extremely sexy in his plaid pajamas and plain white T-shirt. He hair had a touch of bed head but he could pull it off well. He grinned when he saw me and walked over to me.

"You didn't have to wake up at the crack of dawn just to say goodbye to me." I told him as he wrapped me into his arms for a big hug.

He held me tight against his body and wouldn't let me go. I was more than okay with that though. "I'm really doing to miss you." He mumbled in my shoulder.

I chucked once we finally pulled away, "I'll be back in a week. It will go fast, I'm sure of it." I assured him.

He smiled, "It better."

We were interrupted by my mom saying it's time to go. "Y'all be safe. Text me later okay? I'm going back to sleep for a few more hours."

"I will, how about I FaceTime you when I get there tonight. It maybe late though." I got in the passenger seat of the car as my mom got into the drivers seat.

"I won't go to sleep tonight until you FaceTime me princess. See ya in a week." He shut my door. With one last wave, we pulled out of our driveway and Logan disappeared back into his house.
----

We have finally arrived in Virginia! We pulled up at my grandparents house and were immediately surrounded by my friends and family. It was nice to see them but I honestly just wanted to curl up in bed and sleep. Traveling makes me so tired.

After a few hours of reuniting with the few of my old friends and telling them all about Florida, I finally had some peace and quiet. I laid in bed dialing Logan's number so we could FaceTime. We have texted on and off today but it wasn't the same as seeing and being with him in person.

"Long time no see princesses!" Logan boomed once he had answered the FaceTime call.

"Hey, Logan." I smiled. "And put some clothes on!" I scolded. He just had on a pair of sweatpants and that was it. His hair was damp and it looked like he had just gotten out of the shower.

He smirked, "You know you like it. I just got out of the shower when you called so I didn't have time to put a shirt on."

I shook my head and smiled, "Have I ever told you how big your ego is?"

He laughed, "Yes, I think you've told me several times." He sobered up and got serious. "How was the drive?"

"Long and boring." I sighed. "It took about 11 hours. I'm exhausted." I shuffled a yawn.

"I guess I'll let you sleep then. I'll call you tomorrow though." I nodded.

"Goodnight princess, I miss you already." He says giving me a heart stopping grin.

"I miss you too!" I said to him before getting under the covers. "Night Logan." We ended the FaceTime call and I put my phone away.

I really miss Logan and it hasn't been a full day yet! This is going to be a long week!
----

Surprise update! Hope you guys enjoyed it!!! Please comment and let me know what you think! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 11.7K 38
What happens when your mum tries hooking you up with a stranger during one night at a hotel? What happens when this boy then moves to your town? What...
104K 3.7K 19
To keep my mind off of being hopelessly in love in my best guy friend, my other three best friends came up with a plan of completing 20 dares by the...
82.1K 1.6K 35
Add in a normal, sarcastic apparently "different" high school girl and "the" hot, popular douchebag of a high school player, and voila : there you go...
167K 7.2K 24
When you wake up after a life saving operation, the last thing you expect to see is a random stranger, and a grumpy one at that. I was just happy to...