No Saints Here | 18+

By Ummmmokaybro

Alexandra Abernathy is used to getting what she wants, and when she wants it. She's top of her class, a grea... More

Dedication, Aesthetics, Staples & DISCLAIMER!
CH 1 Welcome to the Neighborhood
CH 2 Welcome to St. Mary's
CH 3 Liars Are The Foundation
CH 4 Lolita
CH 5 Assembly
CH 6 Looking Forward To It
CH 8 Dumbfounded
CH 9 He Knows, I Know
CH 10 Can't Catch a Break
CH 11 Need A Miracle
CH 12 Stung By A Jellyfish
CH 13 Deal
CH 14 Truth or Dare.
CH 15 In Your Head
CH 16 Shaking Hands With The Devil
CH 17 Absent
CH 18 The Number
CH19 Stooping To Her Level
CH 20 The Wink
CH21 Confession
CH 22 Game On.
CH 23 Good Girl
CH 24 The Extra Credit Assignment
CH 25 The Cherry Red Camaro
CH 26 Pink
CH 27 Probably Just Friends
CH 28 Meet the Robinson's
Ch 29 My Buddy
CH 30 Didn't You Hear?
CH 31 Metal Humming Bird
Ch 32 Moving On
Ch 33 Swim Suits
CH 34 Game On
CH 35 Head in the Game
CH 36 The Burn
CH 37 The Bathroom
CH 38 Mister Perfect
CH 39 The "C"
CH 40 Luke to the Rescue
CH 41 The Returning Book
CH 42 It's Over
CH 43 The Magnolia's
CH 44 Only With You
CH 45 Doesn't Look Good
CH 46 Finding the Tarp
CH 47 All Mine for the Night
CH 48 A Great Night
Ch 49 Very Bad
CH 50 Be Smart
CH51 I Only See You
MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FILTHY ANIMAL
CH 52 Birthday
CH 53 Richards Was Coming Back
CH 54 Not Tonight
CH 55 You Should Go
CH 56 I'm Coming
CH 57 I Love You
CH 60 - EPILOGUE

CH 7 Water Under the Bridge

16K 392 72
By Ummmmokaybro

Christian's POV:

After I got Dan out of the house, I went upstairs and showered. I hadn't checked my phone the entire time I've been home. I was too consumed in thought regarding the neighbor girl. Making me completely forget to respond to Emma. 

Between Alex rotting my brain during school and this neighbor girl tainting my thoughts at home. I've completely spaced that I actually was in a relationship, until my phone rang.

I picked up the phone as I wrapped the towel around my waist, and noticed I have 3 missed calls from Emma. And 8 unanswered texts.

Feeling a sudden surge of panic wash over my I quickly answered. 

"Hello?" She rushed out.

"Hey Em, sorry I didn't call you back, I was busy with the school and work today." I said, walking over to my window, seeing the only thing that could possibly keep me surprised. 

The neighbor girl, was back on the porch. Wearing only a big knitted sweater over her black bikini. The light pink twinge of her tan legs contrasting with the light blue sweater. Tantalizing my brain with dirty thoughts, of her body.

"It's alright, I guess... I was also busy with work. But, do you want me to come over tonight?" I heard her ask. While my mind was glued somewhere else.

As I looked down upon the girl in the chair from my bedroom window. I could only see the top of her. Watching closely, as one of her propped up legs, started lightly glide against the other one. Wondering to myself if she's reading an intimate scene, like the ones I read in the reviews for her book.

But before I could look away from her. I felt blood rush to my groin as she leaned more to one side in the chair, showing more skin than before. The side of her tan hip exposed to the evening air, as the sweater started to ride up more on her side. Showing just how high waisted her bikini bottoms were.... I watched her flip her hair and turn the next page, as I noticed she started to breath a bit heavier, and—

"Christian?" I heard her ask. "You there?"

"Yeah." I said, into the phone, keeping my locked eyes on the neighbor girl. "I'm here, and no, no, it's alright. I'll see you tomorrow." I said, grabbing my chair from my bedroom desk, and rolling it by the window. Not too close to be seen, but close enough to see her...

"I can't come over tomorrow remember? My boss has me working the new exhibit." I heard her say. 

"Oh that's right. I guess I can just see you later then." I said, sitting down, feeling myself harden as I kept my gaze on her leg stroking the other one.

"So...You don't want me to come over?" She asked.

 I tried to focus on her voice, but found myself getting distracted when the neighbor girl now stood up.

"I- I'm a little tired that's all." I said, in a strained voice trying to conceal my shallow breaths. As I watched her ass have an imprint from the porch chair she was sitting in. When she then leaned against the porch banister. Having her black bikini not help my current situation...

"Well what if I'm not tired, and I want to come over?" She asked. 

When  I couldn't help but lightly touch myself over my towel, in an attempt to ease some of the throbbing ache I had. While I watched the neighbor girl lean over the banister a bit more. Was she aroused from her book to the point, that she needed to stand and read it?

"Maybe you could take care of yourself tonight." I said, trying not to come off harsh, as I slid my hand through my towel.

I wish I could just see what her face looked like so I could end this curiosity and pain I have from wondering. I heard Emma on the other side of the phone huff out a confused breath when I suddenly continued.

 "I mean I would hate for you to drive all the way out here, just for me to already be asleep." I said, grasping myself firmly as I started to stroke. Keeping my gaze solely on the mystery girl's supple ass.

"You're really that tired?" She asked, skeptically.

"I woke up at five today and worked out before going to the school." I said, trying to hide my heavy breaths as I continued to stroke myself, feeling the heat and pressure build.

"Fine." She, huffed out. "I'll come by Saturday then." She responded, swiftly. 

The mystery girl then started the lean back off the railing, sliding a leg through one of the opening slots of the banister. Slowly caressing her leg against it, as she continued to read. 

"Sounds great. I'll see you babe." I rushed out, trying to end this conversation, as I started to apply more pressure and stroke even faster. 

"Okay, well... good-"

"Goodnight Em." I said, cutting her off, as I slammed my phone down on the desk near me, as I focused even harder on her... 

The neighbor girl then lifted one of her hands, and started to run it through her hair, showing off her slender neck. Making me start to climax, as I imagined that, those were the same hands on me now. Thinking if she would be able to take all of me in her mouth. Wondering if that 18 year old pussy had ever been touched before. Or if she only got all her sexual experience from the books she read, and if she actually liked to act them out in real life...

As I came closer and closer to coming, she then pulled her leg out of the banister, and propped it up on top of the wood. Bringing her other leg up so she was now sitting cross legged on top of the banister. Her ass checks pressed firmly against the white wood of the porch, having that swift action of her's send me over the edge...

I came over my towel, and legs, as I watched her carefully press herself off the banister, and stand up straight. Stretching with the book in hand, as her sweater rode up the sides of her, showing the curves in her torso.

 A deep part of me wondered if she knew what she was doing to me. Or if she knew I could see her, or worse... If she could see me, now.

After she stretched, I watched her close her book and prance back into her house. Making her disappear from my sight. Leaving me with more questions about just who she is...

"Fuck." I muttered, as I continued to wipe myself off.

That was the hardest I've come in a while... and I don't even know what she truly looks like. I only know the curves of her body, and the books she likes read. Which was apparently enough to turn me on.

I wanted to know, what she looked like. What type of eyes I could truly imagine looking up at me next time in my dreams. What type of face i could imagine whispering against. What type of lips would be lustfully interlocked with mine...

Tomorrow can't come soon enough...

_______________

Alex's POV:

I dragged my ass to school, trying to not think of two things...

1- My incredibly perverted mind on loop about my neighbor.  While wondering subconsciously if he sees me reading and...

No— No— We are not thinking about that possibility right now.

And...

2- My hot teacher at my Catholic school, who just happens to be in my dreams at night.

Which by the looks of it... Is going to be extremely hard since, my mom invited the neighbor over, and I am now... sitting in the back of Mr. Cole's class...

I looked out the window as he handed out a survey for us to decide which book we wanted to read next. But instead of handing it out at the front of the row, like any normal teacher would do, he started to walk around.

 Individually handing it to students as he continued to explain the survey.

I felt his strong presence grow nearer and nearer as his voice got closer. Making myself keep my body turned away, in spite of him. I tightened my jaw as I felt him grow even closer, and kept looking out the window. When I then felt a tap on my desk. 

I slowly looked back onto my desk, keeping my eyes everted from him. When my gaze caught sight of a yellow sticky note attached to the page...

"See me after class"

I felt my blood curdle with intensity, as I saw out of my peripheral that he wasn't moving. Standing how a vulture would, as it stalked its prey. But I am now meek little bunny...

I kept my face pointed down at my desk, as I slowly touched the edges of the sticky note. Pretending to inspect it with care. When I then slowly shifted my  gazed up him. He was standing with his hands in his freshly pressed slacks, while his belt tightly held his collared shirt in.

 I started to look up his form even slower, I noticed just how broad his chest was. Pressing against the collared shirt as if it was help captive, begging for escape. When my eyes finally met his, I felt my body tingle. Realizing he was still looking at me, holding an intense stare with his now dark brown eyes. While the rest of the class was already writing on the piece of paper he passed out. 

I lightly shook my head, and pulled the piece of paper towards me. Ripping the sticky note off my survey. Only to then crumple it up into a tight little ball. Still looking  up at him with innocent eyes, as I slipped the yellow paper ball into his pocket closest to me. Noticing his hand, grasp the paper the second my fingers tucked it in..

 His gaze stayed zeroed in on me, watching as I looked down onto the survey. I saw Mary Shelly's Frankenstein on it and immediately circled it. Easy, I already read it. Still feeling his magnetic presence near. I picked up the paper, and held it out for him to take, while I gazed up and down his nice appearance. 

Hesitantly, he took the piece of paper out of my hand. Keeping his eyes glued on mine for another moment. When he then turned to collect the other students. Making me immediately look away and inhaled a deep breath of air, as I felt my smirk drop.

I held my breath for the entirety of his closeness, not willing to appear weak in front of the man...

_______________

Once class ended, I stayed seated in my chair. Waiting for every last student to clear out...

I watched Jade pull her skirt up at the hips, and walk to the front of the class room where he was seated at his desk. Slowly, she set her piece of folded paper on his desk, and leaned over it to grasp his attention.

His eyes, followed her hand movements as she slid the note even closer to him.

I watched as his jaw tensed under her gaze, when he then nodded at her, as a silent signal to leave. When she finally stood up straight and walked, out of the class, not looking back once. While Mr. Cole huffed out a breath and turned his gaze to me...

I looked into his eyes from across the room, and waited for the last student out of my peripheral to leave. 

Once everyone was gone, I stood up and grabbed my backpack. Walking to the front of the classroom with his eyes still glued on mine, as the rooms air suddenly became thinner and heavier. 

I watched as he slid back in his chair and stood up swiftly. Rounding his desk with intent, when he then leaned against the front of it. Waiting for me to close the rest of the distance. Somewhat like a dance...

"Mr. Cole." I said, courteously. 

"Alex." He said, in his normal emotionless voice. Looking deeply into my eyes, as I noticed his jaw muscles working, as if it was a struggle to keep a serious face.

"What do you need, I'm late for study hall." I said, eyeing the piece of paper Jade set on his desk.

 God, I fucking hate her. She always found a way to infiltrate my life, my friends, and now my least  favorite teacher...

He looked down at the floor, having one of the loose curls on his head fall. Making my breath hitch in my throat as I took in his masculine appearance. My core started to tighten as I felt my internal temperature rise, when he then looked back up at me. Having the golden flex in his eyes shine in the sunlight peaking into the classroom. Fuck me, this conversation will be hard not to remember late at night.

I saw him quickly look at me up and down. When he started to speak less harsh than before, "I wanted to apologize... for assuming that..." 

"That I was fucking a gay priest?" I asked, feeling my eyebrows rise, as I finished the sentence for him.  Still feeling very pissed off about the accusation.

I heard him let out an amused breath as he looked to the side of the classroom. Showcasing his sharp jawline as his tongue touched his canine. Once again making my vision blur, and knees shake with arousal. Causing me to wonder if he knew what he was doing to me? It seemed almost purposeful.

 "You know, for someone who goes to a catholic school, you have the mouth of a sailor." He said, looking back at me, half pointedly and amused. When I caught side of the stupid paper Jade left him lying face down.

I gave a fake smile, and stood up straighter, as I reached forward to the side of him. Grabbing the piece of paper on his desk, i knew I couldn't leave alone, while my arm lightly brushed against his.

He opened his mouth to speak, when I flashed him a knowing look, causing him to shut it. I unfolded the piece of paper and read the contents to myself, as I felt his gaze start to burn the side of my face. When I laughed at what Jade wrote. Which is and I quote...

"We both know you're not just a teacher. Text me." When she then proceeded to write her number down, and sign her name at the bottom of it with a heart before her name.

Folding the note back the way it was, I looked up at him with confidence. Trying to not let jealousy seep into my veins and make it's way to my heart.

"It usually takes a fraud to know a fraud." I said, sliding the note into his hand. Ignoring how the palm of his hand felt against my finger tips. "Looks like one just sniffed you out." I said, looking up at him, as I slowly removed my hand from his. Internally wincing from how right it felt for our skin to be touching.

He furrowed his eyebrows, and looked at me puzzled. When he then quickly unfolded the note. When i turned away before he could catch me, pushing through the classroom door.

"Alex." I heard him say. Relishing in the fact that he sounded like a whiny little boy.

"Water under the bridge Mr. Cole." I said, half turned towards him, only to push back through the door. "Water under the bridge..." I said, exiting his presence completely.

Only to then press my body up against one of the lockers when his classroom door shut. I placed a hand over my chest, as I felt my heart beat with intensity and my breath escape me. I was so overcome with rage and jealousy from Jade's note, while also being irritated from the pooling ache I had from Mr. Cole's presence.

Why did he have to look so perfect, all the god damn time? It's like he knew just how to press all my buttons...

Luckily and thankfully, this was just a Monday through Friday thing. I would be able to survive this arrogant, cold, bastard for a few more weeks. Graduation was close, and so was new found freedom from his escape...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 164 68
So who will it be for this hopelessly unromantic girl? The brooding best friend? Or the young and unquestionably attractive substitute teacher? They...
864K 14.3K 16
[Unstable Minds #1] "Has my little girl been drinking?" He asks teasingly, his head tilting to the side as his eyes run over my now tear-stained face...
75.4K 2.9K 82
He straightens his posture, his tone is even, voice calm and his eyes soften. "If," he raises a finger at me, slows his speech slightly and enunciate...
6.7K 406 75
19 year old Amelia Blackworth didn't have an easy life. with an alcoholic father, absentee mother and a bitch of an older sister, she never truly fel...