แด›แดษขแด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€ ส‡ou ๊œฐแดส€แด‡แด แด‡ส€

By _Fr0sTy

Former title: ๐—ข๐—ต ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ (๐˜ผ๐™Š๐™ ๐™ญ ๐™„๐™จ๐™š๐™ ๐™–๐™ž!๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง) [ON HOLD] [NOTICE!!!] Just on hold f... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
๐ŸŽ‰CHRISTMAS SPECIAL + LEVI'S BIRTHDAY ๐ŸŽ‰
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
INCORRECT QUOTES BECAUSE I WANT ONE-
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
VERY VERY VERY LATE VALENTINE SPECIAL
VERY VERY VERY LATE VALENTINE SPECIAL Pt. 2
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
HEHE
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
1ฬดอ•ฬผฬˆอ‹ฬ„อ‹ฬฬอ˜ฬ•ฬ•0ฬธฬขฬกฬ›ฬฒฬฬˆฬฬฬฟฬŠฬ•4ฬทฬฉฬ˜ฬŠฬพอ˜ฬ•
REREADINNNGG

VERY VERY VERY LATE VALENTINE SPECIAL Pt. 3

3.4K 180 128
By _Fr0sTy

"Reiner and Historia."

"WHAT!?" Ymir stood up and slammed her hands on the table.

"Ooh, Reiner's deaad." (Y/n) whistled and grinned like a Cheshire cat.

Levi leaned back from Reiner and squinted his eyes on his as he remained quiet. Silently thanking the walls that he wasn't picked yet.

Historia nervously chuckled and scratched her cheek as Ymir wrapped her arms around her and barked at Reiner, who barked back.

"It's just a game, Ymir. It'll be over soon." Historia tried to calm Ymir and patted her arm.

"Hmph. You better not kiss her." Ymir glared at Reiner, who shakily smirked and glared back.

Reiner grabbed a pocky and showed it to Historia.

"Here, Historia. You can bite the chocolate part." Reiner said.

Historia bit the chocolate part as Reiner bit the biscuit part, ignoring Ymir's glares.

"Start."

Historia shut her eyes close and started to eat, Reiner also started as they slowly got to the middle. Before their noses could touch, Ymir kicked Reiner's leg as he was leaning in, making Reiner yelp and hitting the table with a loud slam, hitting his face first.

The pocky snapped, making Historia open her eyes in confusion. Ymir innocently whistled and took the pocky out of Historia's mouth and sneakily pecked her lips.

Historia covered her blushing face and silently squealed. As for (Y/n) loudly fangirled at the two and cheered.

"Nice one, Ymir!" (Y/n) grins and offers a high five, which Ymir slammed her hand on (Y/n)'s and laughed together.

Reiner groaned and rubbed his face, Ymir sticks out her tongue at him and mischievously grins.

"Wait! But then who lost?" Connie asked and glanced at the commander.

"Reiner did since he snapped the pocky in half." Erwin said and passed him the bowl of doom.

Reiner grumbled under his breath and picked a random one.

" 'Let each person in the group crack an egg on your head.' " Reiner read out loud.

Reiner looked up to see (Y/n) already had a bowl full of eggs with a large grin on her face.

"Everyone, grab one egg!" (Y/n) said and they each grabbed one and looked at Reiner.

Ymir was the first one to crack- well, more like slam an egg on top of his head and laughed loudly.

A few minutes later, Levi switched seats with Bertholdt as Reiner was drenched with eggs.

After that, they continued the game.

"Sasha and Marco."

Interesting pair, Marco was really flustered being the sweet baby he is as Sasha was focused on the pocky, although she was also slightly flustered.

Marco pulled back first though as he didn't want Sasha to get the punishment. Sasha enjoyed the pocky and patted Marco's shoulder.

" 'Go outside and hug a tree' ?" Marco read and glanced at (Y/n) with a confused expression.

"It's an easy one." (Y/n) shrugged and smiled.

They all followed Marco outside and he side-hugged a tree with a small grin.

"Eren and Armin."

(Y/n) squealed and laughed as she shook Mikasa side to side with a large smile on her face.

Mikasa was just confused and tried to process everything that is happening in her life right now.

Both Eren and Armin blushed in surprise and glanced at each other.

"Go Eren! Armin!" (Y/n) cheered and raised her and Mikasa's arms together, not noticing the blushing girl as she was too busy cheering.

Eren sighed and grabbed one pocky, placing the biscuit part in his lips. Armin shyly bit the other end and they both started to eat.

Slowly, they both made in the middle as their nose touched, making (Y/n) grin.

They both stopped when they got close with each other, blushing on their cheeks. Armin took the bold move and started to eat again, surprising all of them.

"OOOHHHHH!!!?!" all except for Annie, Mikasa, Erwin and Levi exclaim as they watched with wide eyes.

Eren pulled back and covered his mouth as he blushed. Armin covered his blushing face and shook his head.

Erwin covered his mouth to hide a grin that wanted to build in his face.

(Y/n) passed Eren the bowl of doom with a teasing grin, making Eren push her head back and pick randomly.

" 'Make a silly face and keep it that way until the next round.' " Eren reads and frowns.

"Really?" Eren said and glanced at (Y/n), who just smiled at him.

Eren sighed and thought of a funny face to make. He grins and squinted his eyes as if he was trying to make Kageyama's awkward/creepy smile.

Most of them snorted and covered their mouth and laughed at Eren, Jean being the loudest.

"Mikasa and Historia."

(Y/n) widens her eyes and covers her mouth.

"Oh?" (Y/n) muttered and glanced at the two girls.

Mikasa sighed as she was expecting to be paired up with Eren or (Y/n)-

Historia smiled with a light blush and Ymir squinted his eyes on Mikasa.

"Let's get this over with." Mikasa said and grabbed a pocky stick, placing the end on her mouth.

Historia bit the other end and slightly blushed. Eren still have his stupid grin on his face as he impatiently waited for them to finish.

Erwin nodded and both started to eat the sides, Mikasa was taking big bites though, making them get to the middle faster.

That took Historia off guard and accidentally pulled back. Mikasa blinked and removed the pocky on her mouth.

"Uh..?" Mikasa muttered but then shrugged, sitting next to (Y/n) again.

"Such in a hurry? Why is that?" (Y/n) asked her with a grin.

"Nothing much." Mikasa simply replied.

"I wanna leave..." Annie muttered and sighed.

"No can do. Sorry, Annie." (Y/n) said and grinned as Armin smiled at Annie, feeling sorry.

Connie passed Historia the bowl and she randomly picked one.

" 'Give everyone in the room a hug.' " Historia read out loud and smiled.

"Easy!" Historia said and hugged Ymir first since she was the closest one to her.

She then hugged everyone one by one and yes, Levi and Erwin included. Well, except for Reiner as he was still drenched with egg.

Historia nervously chuckled and just poked his cheek. Eren can finally stop grinning and rubbed his face.

"Jean and Marco."

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" (Y/n) squealed loudly, blush covered her cheeks and a large grin in her face.

"YEEESS!!! LET'S GOO!!" (Y/n) celebrated.

"Ohh?~ Marco, huh, Jean?~" Connie teased when he saw Jean's red face.

"Ohhh?~" Sasha and Mina followed and giggled.

Jean pushed their heads away and huffs, he grabbed one pocky and glanced at Marco, who was getting teased by Eren and (Y/n).

"Whatever." Jean grumbled.

"Marco! Let's do this already so we can sit back." Jean said and Marco nodded.

They both put the pocky in their mouth and slowly started to eat.

(Y/n), Sasha, Connie, Mina were chanting 'kiss' as they slowly made their way to the middle.

They both stopped and blushed at each other. Marco closed his eyes and continued eating, making Jean froze.

'chu.~'

(Y/n), Sasha, Mina, Hange, and Historia squealed, holding their cheeks as Connie screamed. Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Annie, Levi, and Erwin watched with wide eyes. Reiner, Bertholdt, and Ymir's mouth dropped in surprise.

Marco pulled back and covered his face, Jean was still frozen, his whole face burst red and his nose started to bleed.

Jean.exe has stopped working. Closing program in 3... 2... 1...

Jean fainted and fell on the ground.

"Wait, pfft- who lost on that?" Connie asked as he and Bertholdt sat an unconscious Jean on the table.

"Did you forget? When they kiss, it's a tie." Mina reminded him. Connie opened his mouth and nodded.

"I'll be taking out the ones who already participated twice." Erwin said.

Historia and (Y/n) shared a high five and grinned.

"Annie and Bertholdt."

Bertholdt flinched and blushed hard as Reiner elbowed him with a smirk.

(Y/n) smirked at Bertholdt and glanced at Annie to tease her.

"It's your turn.~" (Y/n) said and poked her cheek with a grin.

Annie shoved her hand away and sighed, making (Y/n) laugh. She then took a pocky and placed it on her mouth. She then glanced at Bertholdt, who blushed even more.

Bertholdt hesitantly bit the other end and they both slowly ate the pocky. Annie avoided eye contact and when their nose touched, Bertholdt pulled back.

"I want to chant a rant but I can't or else, I'll faint. " Bertholdt muttered and covered his face using his arms.

"You gotta man up, man!" Connie slapped his back, making him grunt and rub his hit.

"WOah, he actually rhymed." (Y/n)'s voice cracked.

Annie silently sat back, a small tint of blush visible in her cheeks.

"Is it good? The pocky, I mean." (Y/n) chuckled.

"Yeah." Annie said and finished the whole thing.

Historia passed him the bowl and Bertholdt randomly picked one.

" 'Hold your nose while talking.' ?" Bertholdt read out loud and raised a brow.

"Like this-" Bertholdt stopped and widened his eyes at his weird voice, making the others laugh and he laughed as well.

"Connie and Sasha."

"It's on!" Connie challenged and grabbed a pocky.

"I'm going to eat the whole thing before you!" Sasha said and bit the end part.

"OII!" Connie also bit the other end and they quickly ate the pocky till their forehead touched.

Jean groaned and rubbed his head as he finally woke up. He deadpanned at the first he saw Sasha and Connie fighting for Pocky but then he remembered what happened before he passed out and covered his lips.

The pocky snapped and Sasha grabbed another one and ate it. Connie grabbed it and they fought over it as they laughed.

(Y/n) laughed along with them and they ate like 5 pocky sticks.

Erwin grabbed both of their heads for them to stop, making the two freeze as it reminded them of Shadis.

"Since both of you completely ignored the rules, both of you will pick a paper from that bowl." Erwin said.

Hange grins and passes them the bowl and the two sighed.

" 'Sniff everyone's feet and rank them in order of freshest to stinkiest.' ?! " Connie read and cringed.

" 'Sniff the armpit of the person next to you, and describe what it smells like to the entire group.' ?! " Sasha read and looked at her side and made eye contact with Jean.

"Pfft-" Mina covered her mouth and tried not to laugh.

"Can't we skip this!? Or pick another one!?" Both of them complained.

"Fine." Erwin sighs as the two cheered. He doesn't know why (Y/n) put that in there.

" 'Go outside and scream, "Shinzou wo sasageyo" while saluting.' " Connie read out loud.

" 'Stand in the backyard and yell at the top of your lungs, "Nooooo! I was adopted!" ' " Sasha read out loud.

"Both of them have to scream outside." Armin muttered in amusement.

Connie went first and everyone followed him outside HQ. He stood in the middle as other civilians and soldiers mind their own business.

Connie closed his eyes and suddenly saluted, surprising some soldiers by his action.

"SHINZOUU WO SASAGEYOO!!!" Connie screamed, alarming the others and looked at him with wide eyes.

The others laughed and the others cheered for him. The 104th couldn't help but laugh at Connie's blushing figure.

Now it was Sasha's turn, they decided to do where Connie will do his instead in the backyard.

Sasha ran not too far where Connie stood and Connie ran back towards the others. She placed her hands close to her mouth and took a deep breath.

"NOOOO!!! I WAS ADOPTED!!" Sasha yelled at the top of her lungs, her voice went high pitched on the end.

Sasha didn't wait for their reactions and instantly sprinted back inside while the others followed her, laughing.

"That was so embarrassing." Connie muttered and chuckled, making Sasha nod her head.

"Levi and Hange."

(Y/n) slammed her hands on the table and grinned.

"YEES!!"

Levi glared at (Y/n) but froze when he felt Hange's grin at him.

"No. No way." Levi said and stood up. Oh, Hange's not letting this shorty away.

Hange grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"Ah no, no, no! Just this once, Levi! Come on!" Hange said and grinned.

"No." Levi said.

"Come on! This won't happen again any time soon, right (Y/n)?" Hange hummed, making (Y/n) nod with a grin, the same grin as Hange's.

"It'll be just this once, Levi." Erwin said and glanced at them with a small smile.

Levi gritted his teeth and grunted. "Fucking fine." he said.

Hange grabbed a pocky and showed it to Levi.

"Say aah!~" Hange cooed, making Levi glare at them with slight blush on his cheeks but opened his mouth.

Hange bit the other part and they slowly started. Everyone besides (Y/n) and Erwin watched with wide eyes as the two continued.

They both stopped when their nose touched, Levi still had his glare at Hange, who simply chuckled.

Hange took a big bite, almost touching Levi's lips. Levi slightly widened his eyes and leaned back, turning his head to the side.

He pulled back, making Hange laugh.

"You pulled back first! You'll have to pick a punishment!~" Hange sand and showed him the bowl.

Levi looked at the bowl, full of paper and groaned.

"I swear, if I picked some shit in here, you and that brat are dead to me." Levi scowled.

(Y/n) hid behind Mikasa but grinned at Hange, who grinned back at her.

Levi grabbed a random paper and opened it.

" 'Let another player throw flour in your face.' " Levi read out loud and crushed the paper.

"Brat..." Levi's voice lowered and glanced at (Y/n), who hid behind her queen- I mean Mikasa.

"I-I didn't put that there! Eren did!" (Y/n) lied.

Eren widened his eyes when Levi glared at him.

"I d-didn't put it in! It wasn't me I swear!" Eren waved his hands around and shook his head.

"You brats are a pain in a-"

Levi didn't finish his sentence as someone threw flour at his face, making everyone except for Hange, Erwin and Mikasa, gasp in horror.

Eren and (Y/n) glanced at Mikasa, who threw the flour at Levi. (Y/n) doesn't know how she suddenly got the flour when she was hiding behind her.

Levi wiped the flour off his face and gave a deadly glare at Mikasa, who wasn't fazed a small bit.

"I guess that ends it." Erwin announced and stood up.

"That was a wonderful event." Erwin said as he walked away but stopped when someone grabbed his arm.

"AH heheh no, no, we're not done yet, Commander." (Y/n) grinned and pulled him back.

"You're playing as well." (Y/n) said and Erwin was about to object.

"AHshshhshhhhh! No! You're host card has expired. Thank you for your service." (Y/n) placed a finger on his lips.

"Now, whoever I randomly choose here will be your partner. Even- even me, okay!?" (Y/n) said and pointed at him.

Erwin slightly widened his eyes in amusement and chuckled.

"It would only be fair if I do so." Erwin said and sat back down.

"Okay... prepare yourselves because it'll be..." (Y/n) trailed off as she shuffled the papers in the other bowl.

"Please, please, pleaase be..." (Y/n) thought and lifted one paper and slowly opened it.

"AHHH!! HAHAHA IT'S LEVI!" (Y/n) said and showed them the small paper that was written 'Levi' in Eldian language of course.

Levi groaned once again and placed a hand on his face, dragging it down.

Erwin widened his eyes in surprise and let out an airy chuckle. He grabbed a pocky stick and ignored Sasha, who was 'secretly' eating them and stood up, walking towards Levi.

"Well?" Erwin spoke and glanced at Levi.

Levi clicked his tongue and stood up, crossing his arms.

Erwin placed the pocky on his mouth and leaned down, grabbing Levi's shoulders.

(Y/n) silently squealed and shook Eren's shoulders. Poor Eren.

Levi bit the other end of the pocky and they both started to eat. Levi looked up at Erwin as his brows furrowed in annoyance while Erwin looked down at him with his usual calm looking eyes.

When they neared the middle, Levi heard (Y/n) say something.

"I'm going to have two fathers. Hotties on that!" (Y/n) mumbled- well, she thought it was inside her head, making Levi widen his eyes and choke on the biscuit.

Levi pulled back and covered his mouth as he coughed. Erwin pulled the pocky off his mouth and asked Levi if he was okay. Levi ignored him though.

"What?" Levi spatted and glared at (Y/n) with wide eyes.

"Hmm? Oh just so you know, she called me mommy earlier." Hange whispered to Levi with a smirk, who looked at them with wide eyes.

"WHAT?! WHO TAUGHT YOU THAT!?"

.
.
.
.
.

"Armin, where are we going?" Mikasa asked Armin, who was dragging her towards the garden behind HQ.

After they finished the game, everyone did their own thing. Such as Reiner taking a bath to clean himself up from the eggs, Erwin and the other two for paper works, as the others mess around with the remaining pocky sticks.

It was already night, the cold breeze hit their faces as they walked out HQ, showing the garden.

"It was... wait, I forgot to get it in the rooms. Please wait here, Mikasa." Armin apologetically said and jogged back inside, leaving Mikasa outside.

Mikasa sighed and looked around the garden. She found it beautiful how the moon shines down on the flowers and crops in the garden.

She let out another sigh and glanced up to the moon. She reached up only to find out her scarf wasn't on her neck, remembering that (Y/n) has it when they trade clothes.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" she heard a familiar voice behind her.

Speak of the devil, Mikasa looked behind to see (Y/n) with Eren on her side, hands behind their back.

"Yeah..." Mikasa muttered and faced them.

"What are you guys doing here? The two of you should be asleep by now." Mikasa said, her brows knitted in worry.

"Ah, don't worry about that. How about you? What are you doing here?" (Y/n) asked, waving her free hand as her other still on her back.

"Well, Armin dragged me here saying he wanted to show me something." Mikasa replied.

(Y/n) hummed and nodded, glancing at Eren.

"We- (Y/n) and I, want to give you something." Eren timidly said and glanced back at (Y/n).

Mikasa blinked and slightly tilted her head.

"What is-" Mikasa cut herself off when two bouquets of mixed pink and purple tulips and red orchids appeared in her view.

"For you." the sibling blushed as Mikasa, who also blushed, gently took the flowers from them.

"Also these." they both showed her campanula flowers. Eren and (Y/n) widened their eyes and eyed each other.

"You're also giving her those?"

They were about to speak again but Mikasa interrupted them.

"Thank you." Mikasa whispered and hid her face with the flowers, also taking in the scent which she liked.

"Look, I- uh, didn't forget to give you flowers earlier, I just did that so this... you know." (Y/n) meekly said and glanced at the scarf around her neck.

"Ah, hold on." (Y/n) muttered and took Mikasa's scarf off her neck, wrapping it around Mikasa properly.

"Here, you must be cold." (Y/n) said and Mikasa held the scarf closer to her.

"Warm." Mikasa muttered.

"Deja vu?" Eren asked, making the two girls nod and they shared a chuckle.

Eren and (Y/n) looked at each other and nodded.

"Se, no." (Y/n) silently counted down, making Mikasa confused but blushed when she felt two lips on both of her cheeks.

(Y/n) and Eren kissed her cheeks and blushed.

Mikasa looked at them with wide eyes, she touched both of her cheeks with one hand as blush covered her cheeks.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Mikasa!"

Behind them, there stood Armin behind the door with a soft proud smile on his face at his childhood best friends.

"I hope you liked the chocolate we made earlier." Eren said, blush still visible on his cheeks.

"Yeah, but the chocolates were mostly Eren's idea." (Y/n) said and pointed at Eren.

"It was (Y/n)'s idea about giving you flowers."

"And Armin picked them."

Mikasa chuckled softly and pecked their cheeks, making them freeze on their spots.

"Thank you, (Y/n), Eren." Mikasa gently said and smiled at them.

"So Armin was part of this." Mikasa said, making Armin freeze on his spot behind the doors and quickly left.

"But we should go back now. It's pretty late." Mikasa said and started to walk back.

"Cuddles?" (Y/n) blurted out and covered her mouth.

"Yes, (Y/n). There will be cuddles." Mikasa said and walked back in.

Both shifters fell on their knees and clutched their chest.

"My heart's going to burst out of my chest." (Y/n) whispered and chuckled.

"Yeah, me too... Let's go back in." Eren muttered and stood up, offering a hand to (Y/n) who accepted.

"Okay."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

a/n: oh the pairs I picked was random, I used spin the wheel for it 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 2.6K 48
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
426K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
115K 927 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
1M 61.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...