แด›แดษขแด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€ ส‡ou ๊œฐแดส€แด‡แด แด‡ส€

By _Fr0sTy

Former title: ๐—ข๐—ต ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ (๐˜ผ๐™Š๐™ ๐™ญ ๐™„๐™จ๐™š๐™ ๐™–๐™ž!๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง) [ON HOLD] [NOTICE!!!] Just on hold f... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
๐ŸŽ‰CHRISTMAS SPECIAL + LEVI'S BIRTHDAY ๐ŸŽ‰
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
INCORRECT QUOTES BECAUSE I WANT ONE-
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
VERY VERY VERY LATE VALENTINE SPECIAL
VERY VERY VERY LATE VALENTINE SPECIAL Pt. 3
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
HEHE
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
1ฬดอ•ฬผฬˆอ‹ฬ„อ‹ฬฬอ˜ฬ•ฬ•0ฬธฬขฬกฬ›ฬฒฬฬˆฬฬฬฟฬŠฬ•4ฬทฬฉฬ˜ฬŠฬพอ˜ฬ•
REREADINNNGG

VERY VERY VERY LATE VALENTINE SPECIAL Pt. 2

3.5K 184 220
By _Fr0sTy

"Oh, over there!" Eren said and pointed at the flower shop he saw.

(Y/n) gently pulled Luna's rein back to make her stop, which she slowly did and sighs. (Y/n) glanced at the flower shop Eren pointed out and smiled.

"Nice one, Eren. Now hold on tight! Let's go, girl!" (Y/n) patted Luna's neck and leaned forwards.

Luna ran towards the flower shop, making Eren yelp.

Eren gripped (Y/n)'s shoulders and gained his balance. (Y/n) snickered at him and Eren glared at her, he lightly smacked (Y/n) at the back of her head.

"Hey!" (Y/n) rubbed her head and puffed her cheeks.

Luna soon reached the flower shop and slowed down. Eren got down from Luna first, then (Y/n).

"Good job, girl." (Y/n) praised Luna and rubbed her neck, making Luna lean in her touch.

Eren looked at the flower shop inside Trost District while (Y/n) was tying Luna's rein next to the shop. The shop was painted in forest green which made it really stand out in the streets, the entrance door was in the middle as there are two windows on the side of it.

Different plants and colorful flowers decorated the entrance, making Eren feel an inviting aura to look inside the place. The sign of the flower shop was colored in warm yellow orange, almost the same color as the sunset. 'Květinářství' is the name of the flower shop.

"Alright, let's go in." (Y/n) spoke up, making Eren glance at her and nodded.

"I'll also buy some flowers for the others." (Y/n) muttered and Eren nodded.

Eren opened the door, making a bell rang. Eren let (Y/n) go inside first before he followed. (Y/n) looked around the place in awe, brick walls, flowers are decorated inside the place so neatly, the lighting of the crystal even made it look pretty.

"This place is awesome! They took advantage of the crystal, making it look like a spotlight!" (Y/n) excitingly pointed out.

Eren chuckled and put (Y/n)'s arm down. "I can see that, you don't have to point at it." he said.

"Sorry!" (Y/n) grinned at him.

"Hello? Is someone there?" a small but soft voice reached the siblings' ears and they glanced at the store counter.

A young woman who seemed in her mid-20's stood there with a gentle smile on her face. Her black hair is braided and some strands of her hair fell on her face and she has fair skin with brown eyes.

She wore a close-fitting dark green bodice, a white blouse under the bodice, a wide high-waisted dark green skirt partnering her bodice and a white apron with a white ribbon on the side.

"Oh, she's pretty!" (Y/n) thought and can't help but smile back at her.

"Thank you." the woman chuckled. (Y/n) blushed and widened her eyes.

"Ah-" (Y/n) covered her mouth and bowed.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to say that out loud! Not that I didn't mean you're pretty! You're lovely! I mean- your shop is lovely! I-"

Eren grabbed the collar of the back of her jacket to make her stand up straight. He pinched (Y/n)'s ear, making (Y/n) wince and whine.

"Ow! Stop it!" (Y/n) hissed and gripped Eren's hand.

"Then stop flirting with everyone! Especially women!" Eren whisper-yelled at her.

"I wasn't flirting with everyone!" (Y/n) whispered back.

Eren clicked his tongue and released (Y/n)'s now red ear.

"Sorry about her." Eren lightly bowed at the woman, who just chuckled.

"No, no, your sister is fine." The woman grinned and waved her hand in dismissal.

The two Yeagers slightly widened their eyes and blinked.

"How did you know?" Eren asked in confusion.

"Yeah, most of the people we meet for the first time thought we're a couple." (Y/n) added as she rubbed her red ear, making Eren nod at her words.

"It just gives me a feeling that both of you are siblings. And I think I've seen both of you before." The woman said and then she shook her head.

"Anyway, I'm Sophie, the owner of this flower shop. What can I help you with?" the woman who introduced herself as Sophie, smiled at the siblings.

"Ah right, we need some pink and purple tulips and red orchids please." Eren told Sophie.

"Sophie? She kinda- well, almost looked like Sophie in Howl's Moving Castle. She just needs brown hair and a blue dress." (Y/n) thought, making sure it's in her head and not mumbling.

"Pink and purple tulips and red orchids?" Sophie hummed and walked towards the flowers.

"Is it for your partners, perhaps?" Sophie asked as she gently grabbed the fresh and beautiful flowers they needed.

"Ah... that's..." (Y/n) muttered as blush appeared in her cheeks.

"She's not really..." Eren muttered and scratched his cheek, looking away.

"Mhm. You really picked really good flowers to give them. I'm sure they will like it dearly." Sophie said and gently wrapped the flowers.

"Our friend suggested them." Eren said and smiled.

"They must know a lot about flowers." Sophie chuckled.

Eren and (Y/n) walked to the counter when they noticed she was finished packing them.

"Here you go." Sophie said and gave the flowers to (Y/n). Eren placed a bag full of silver and gold coins on the counter.

"I think these are enough?" Eren said, unsure as Sophie opened the bag and counted them.

"These are more than enough, actually." Sophie said and passed us 10 gold and 17 silver coins.

"We sell them for not that much of a price." Sophie told them and smiled.

"Thank you very much!"

.
.
.
.
.

"Oh, here." Eren said, handing (Y/n) a sunflower.

"Eh? I also have something for you." (Y/n) said, handing him a green orchid.

The two exchanged flowers and chuckled.

"And I have apples for you, Luna!~ Here!" (Y/n) sang and showed Luna a red apple.

Luna took a big bite of the apple, making (Y/n) blankly blink as Eren snickered.

(Y/n) shook her head as Luna finished the apple. (Y/n) walked towards the compost near the flower shop and placed it there.

"Anyways we should go back now and give everyone chocolates." (Y/n) said as she removed Luna's rein on the fence. She sat on Luna's back and Eren followed, sitting behind her.

"Alright, let's go back to HQ." (Y/n) said and Luna started to gallop back.

"What are you giving to the others?" Eren asked.

"Yellow roses." (Y/n) answered.

"How about you?" (Y/n) asked and looked at him over her shoulder.

"I'm only giving you, Armin and Mikasa flowers. We already made chocolates for the others." Eren simply said with a shrug.

"Awe, we're special." (Y/n) chuckled.

They soon reached HQ and (Y/n) guided Luna back to her stable.

The two walked their way back to the kitchen and saw Armin and Mikasa there. Armin just finished covering the chocolates as Mikasa curiously watches him.

Armin looked back up and smiled at them.

"You guys are back!" Armin said and stood up, walking towards them.

Eren and (Y/n) quickly hid their bag behind them as Mikasa followed Armin towards them.

"You finished the chocolates?" (Y/n) asked and Armin nodded.

"Yeah." Armin said.

Eren grinned and nodded. "Let's get everyone here I guess, (Y/n) wants to play a game with the others." he said, making (Y/n) grin.

.
.
.

"These are really good!" Sasha yelled as she finished her chocolate, some chocolate smudged in her cheeks and lip.

"Wipe your face off, jeez!" Connie yelled and threw Sasha a clean cloth as he took a bite out of his chocolate.

They already gave the others chocolates and they also gave Armin the flowers before the others came into the cafeteria.

"Well, these are also for you guys." (Y/n) said and gave all of them, including Erwin, Levi, and Hange yellow roses. All of them except for Mikasa and Armin since Armin already have one.

"Aw, thank you (Y/n)!" Mina and Historia said and grinned.

"Eh, thanks for the rose, (Y/n)." Ymir said and lazily smirked, wrapping her arm around Historia's shoulder.

"Ah, thank you, I guess." Bertholdt said with a light blush as no one gave him a flower before.

"Thank you, (Y/n)." Reiner said with a small smile and nodded.

Annie just nodded and held the yellow rose in her hand, looking at it in interest.

Sasha and Connie used the roses as swords but they were thankful that (Y/n) gave them.

Marco smiled widely at (Y/n) and nodded at her as a thank you as Jean grumbled under his breath, looking at the flower as blush covered his cheeks.

"What's up with the roses and the sweet thing you guys made anyway?" Jean mumbled.

"Awe! How sweet of you!" Hange side hugged (Y/n) as they ruffled Eren's hair, giggling.

Levi squinted his eyes at the rose in his fingers, noticing that his wasn't that dirty. No dust, debris or dirt in it.

Erwin thanked (Y/n) for the rose and placed it on the chest pocket of his jacket and he also thanked Eren for the chocolates.

Mina asked Armin if he already had one and he showed them the flowers Eren and (Y/n) gave him.

Mikasa pursed her lips and blinked as she didn't receive any flowers.

"Why did (Y/n) didn't give me some? Or Eren? Did they forget about it? Did I do something wrong?" Mikasa thought, placing a hand on her chin as she continued her thoughts.

"Alright. Now for the one thing I've been waiting for... POCKY GAME!!" (Y/n) cheered, raising some pocky sticks in her hand.

"Pocky game?" Marco repeated and tilted his head.

"Yep!" (Y/n) grinned and placed a bunch of pocky sticks in a bowl on the table.

"It must include eating them, right!?" Sasha said, as she drooled at the sight of the pocky sticks.

"Ew, Sasha, wipe your drool!" Jean yelled and moved away a little from Sasha.

"Sorry! Those just look good!" Sasha said and she wiped her drool.

"We are eating them but with a twist!" (Y/n) said and grinned.

"Two people begin eating one Pocky from each end. The first person whose mouth comes off the Pocky or the other player gets to the middle first loses. Meaning, both players have to eat in sync or else, you'll lose." (Y/n) explained with a grin.

"In other words if you prefer, if both players reach the middle, whoever pulls away first is the loser. If the participants end up kissing, it is a tie." (Y/n) added and chuckled at their expressions.

"WHAT?!" they exclaimed.

"No thank you, I'm leaving." Annie said and tried to walk away.

Keyword: tried.

"Ah! You can't! You have to participate!" (Y/n) quickly grabbed her arm and dragged her back to the table.

"Why..." Annie muttered, her brows furrowed.

"You gotta or there will be harsh consequences if you back out!" (Y/n) said and snickered.

"What have I dragged myself into?" Annie sighed.

"You do know you're also participating in your own game, (Y/n)." Jean said and grinned when he saw (Y/n) froze.

"W-What? No, I'm the head here- I'm the host so no, no, no." (Y/n) nervously chuckled.

"I'm afraid that you will not be the host, (Y/n)." Erwin spoke up, making the (h/c)nette look at him.

"Because I will be the host in your game. How unfortunate." Erwin shook his head and sighed.

"Huh!? Commander! What the-!?" (Y/n) cried on the corner.

"This isn't supposed to happen." (Y/n) cried, Armin patted her back.

"Looks like you already wrote everyone's names here." Erwin said as he replaced his name with (Y/n)'s.

"Along with the consequences." Erwin pursed his lips to avoid laughing as he read one of them.

"We can start with your game, (Y/n)." Erwin smiled at (Y/n), who crossed her arms with a pout.

"I'll be leaving, this is a waste of my time." Levi said and tried to leave, but Hange pulled him back.

"Oh, no, no, shorty! You're playing with us!" Hange grinned as Levi glared at them.

"You are required to participate as well, Levi." Erwin said and smiled in amusement.

"What." Levi looked at Erwin in disbelief.

"Those are orders, Levi. Or your paper works will increase in number." Erwin said.

Levi glared at him and clicked his tongue.

(Y/n) snorted and covered her mouth, laughing silently.

"You damn brat." Levi grumbled.

They all sat around the table, on the front side, from left to right on (Y/n)'s vision, sat Hange, Connie, Sasha, Jean, Levi, and Reiner.

On the end sat Historia and Ymir. On (Y/n) side, Mikasa, (Y/n), Annie, Armin, Bertholdt and Mina. and on the opposite of Historia and Ymir, are Marco and Eren. As for Erwin, he sat on another chair where he could see every single one of them.

(It's basically like this-

Hange Connie Sasha Jean Levi Reiner

Marco                                              Historia

Eren                                                   Ymir

Mikasa (Y/n) Annie Armin Bertholdt Mina

Erwin just really sat everywhere 😂)

"This is so random..." (Y/n) thought and sweat dropped.

"We'll be starting with..." Erwin said and randomly picked two papers with names on them.

"Hmm... Mina and (Y/n)." Erwin announced and looked at the two.

"Wait, I got picked already!?" (Y/n) exclaimed and lightly blushed.

"Oh shit..." Mina nervously whispered to herself as she felt Mikasa's gaze on her figure.

"Go lesbians!" Ymir cheered and laughed loudly.

"Shut up!" (Y/n) blushed but chuckled.

"Let's get this over with. Mina?" (Y/n) called as she grabbed a pocky.

"Y-Yeah." Mina said and sat in front of (Y/n), leaning forwards.

(Y/n) placed the biscuit part on her lips for Mina to get the chocolate first. She aimed the other end of the pocky at Mina, gesturing her to bite at the other side.

Mina hesitantly placed her lips on the other side, the pocky in between her teeth. Both can feel their breathing as (Y/n) tries not to chuckle.

"Start." Erwin said. Both slowly started to bite and chew each end of the pocky.

Erwin covered his mouth as he tried not to laugh. Levi sneered in disgust, they're gonna make him play that game? How disgusting. They probably have viruses he doesn't want to get.

Hange cheered along with Ymir, as Historia giggled at the two players. Sasha and Connie also cheered- well, it kind of more like teasing I guess?

"Ooohhh!~ They're close in the middle!" Connie said.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Sasha chanted.

When (Y/n) and Mina's nose touched, Mina immediately pulled back and covered her blushing face.

(Y/n) let out an airy chuckle and covered her slightly red face with one hand.

"Oh come on!" Sasha lightly slammed her hands on the table as Ymir chuckled.

Jean, Marco, Eren, Reiner, and Bertholdt watched with slightly wide eyes and a tint of blush covered their cheeks.

"What the hell..." Eren muttered.

Armin flinched when he saw Mikasa glaring at Mina and calmed her down.

Annie watched with her arms covering most of her face as she didn't want to be chosen.

"Mina lost. There will be consequences." Erwin said and Mina sighed.

(Y/n) ate the rest of the pocky and hummed. "Not bad, not bad." she muttered.

Erwin showed Mina the bowl full of paper with written punishments on them and she randomly picked one.

Mina grabbed one and opened it.

" 'For the rest of the game, do not say 'I' " Mina read out loud.

"Good luck." (Y/n) said and patted her shoulder.

Mina slightly groaned and placed the letter on the side.

"Next one is..." Erwin said and randomly picked another two.

"... Bertholdt and Ymir."

"PFFT-" (Y/n) covered her mouth and laughed.

"What!? I want to be partnered with Historia!" Ymir complained, shaking the hell out of (Y/n), who's still laughing.

Bertholdt lightly blushed and Reiner patted his back.

"You'll be partnered with Annie soon." Reiner silently told him with a teasing smirk.

"Reiner!" Bertholdt's face exploded into many shades of red.

"No way! I'm not doing any of this!" Ymir said and crossed her arms.

"Come on, Ymir! Don't ruin the fun!" Historia said and shook her arm.

"Nuh-uh!" Ymir shook her head.

"I'll give you a kiss on the cheek?" Historia quietly said, making Ymir froze in her spot.

"Oi! Bertholdt! Let's get this over with!" Ymir said and grabbed a pocky stick.

"H-Huh!?" Bertholdt stammered but slowly followed her suit.

They both sat in front of each other and started. Slowly. Bertholdt was a blushing mess as Ymir just wanted this to be over with and get her kiss from her goddess.

When their noses were almost close, Bertholdt pulled back and covered his face.

"I can't... This is too much." Bertholdt muttered as his ears were red.

"Ha! Historia!~" Ymir sang and pointed at her cheek, putting the unfinished pocky stick on the side.

Historia blushed and pecked her cheek.

"Gah-!" Ymir dramatically clenched her chest and hugged Historia.

"After this, let's get married!" Ymir said happily, rubbing her cheek on Historia's.

"Here, Bertholdt." Erwin said and passed him the bowl full of folded papers.

Bertholdt randomly picks one and opens it.

" 'Only speak in rhymes for the rest of the game.' " Bertholdt read out loud and sighs.

"What kind of consequences are these, (Y/n)." he sighed as (Y/n) shrugged with a chuckle.

"Next up are..." Erwin spoke and the others turned their attention to him.

Erwin let out a silent snort and closed his eyes.

"Hange and (Y/n)." he said.

"(Y/n) again!?" Armin and Eren exclaimed.

"Yes!!" Hange celebrated and grabbed a pocky.

"Wait... me and Hange-san..?" (Y/n) muttered and blushed.

"Yep! You and I!" Hange grinned and placed the chocolate part on (Y/n)'s mouth.

"Oh my god mommy..." (Y/n) silently- accidentally said as she covered her face except for the mouth.

Hange slightly blushed, surprised at what (Y/n) said and smirked. They leaned in and removed (Y/n)'s hands on her face as they bit the other side of the pocky.

"I didn't know you thought that way, (Y/n)." Hange silently said, making (Y/n) blush.

Since Hange already started to eat, (Y/n) just started to eat the pocky as well. Hange was still holding (Y/n)'s hands as they remained eye contact with her, while (Y/n) was a blushing mess.

"Is it just me, or it suddenly got a little hot in here?" Marco whispered to Eren, who looked at him with wide eyes.

When Hange got really close to (Y/n), just an inch and a half away before their lips could touch, their noses were practically touching.

(Y/n) really do not want to lose as she is the one who wrote all the consequences on the papers. Hange, however, just wanted to have fun and tease them.

Hange tilts their head on the side, surprising everyone especially (Y/n). Hange opened their mouth and leaned closer, making (Y/n) squeak and pulled back.

(Y/n) covered her red face and she can feel her ears are also red from being flustered. Hange laughed and patted (Y/n)'s back.

"That was fun!" they said and grinned.

Sasha, Connie, and Jean have their eyes wide and mouth open in surprise.

"You know the rules, (Y/n)." Erwin said and smiled, he's practically having the best time of his life, watching his friends and comrades getting all flustered and embarrassed.

(Y/n) slowly removed her hands from her face and grumbled, she dipped her hand on the bowl and randomly picked one.

" 'Trade clothes with the person next to you' " (Y/n) read out loud and looked at her both sides.

Mikasa and Annie looked- glared at each other as (Y/n) looked at Erwin.

"Which side though?" she asked in confusion.

"Well-" Erwin spoke, only to be cut off by Mikasa.

"My side." Mikasa said and grabbed (Y/n) back collar, dragging her outside to change.

"Ack- o-okay then." (Y/n) blushed and let her queen- I mean, letting Mikasa dragged her.

"Wait, does that mean I have to wear your scarf as well?" (Y/n) asked as they left the room.

Mikasa thought for a moment and looked down at her.

"Yes."

.
.
.

Both Mikasa and (Y/n) sat back on the table after trading clothes. (Y/n)'s clothes on Mikasa hugged her curves/baggy on her, making her look cute and sexy at the same time.

Mikasa's clothes (Y/n) fit just fine and comfy, especially the scarf. Although, it was a bit hot but that didn't matter.

(Y/n) suddenly grins and holds the scarf, dramatically saying, "Ereh... Wayeh..." she said, pursing her lips as she tried not to laugh.

Some snorted and laughed at her as Mikasa blushed. Eren dragged his hand down to his face but smiled.

"Now that is done, next up are..." Erwin spoke up and they all looked at him.

"Reiner and Historia."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 30.1K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
393K 23.8K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
490K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
992K 61.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...