Endless Addiction | Completed

By kikiwritess

He takes a step forward and stops. He shakes his head looking down at his feet "I can't kiss you, Analia." Wh... More

Disclaimer
Face Claims
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
65
Epilogue
Author's Note

64

2.5K 53 17
By kikiwritess

Analia Rayne ||

Here I am, admiring him. Admiring the love of my life.

I woke up a couple of minutes ago and woke up to him.

He's here. Next to me. Just perfect.

I kiss his chest and lay my head on his chest. His face is sculpted so perfectly. His jawline is perfect. Pretty sure you can cut cheese with it. Or bread. I trace my fingers on it and he moves a little.

I stop for a second until he stops moving. I do the same thing over again.

He moves his head towards me and his eyes open. "Good morning."

"Mm, good morning," he says pressing his lips to my nose. I smile and sit up. I stretch my arms above my ears and hop out of bed.

"You were watching me again?" He asks. I shrug slipping my slippers on.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I stand up and look at him. His eyes are lingering on my body and I almost forgot I'm in just panties. I grab a shirt from the floor throwing it over me.

He gets out of bed following to the bathroom. I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste. I start brushing my teeth and he does the same. He wraps his free arm around my waist, standing next to me as he brushes his teeth with me. We spit out the toothpaste and finish our routine.

Just as I'm about to walk out he pulls me to his chest. I gasp slightly surprised by his actions. He picks me up with no struggle placing me on the sink.

He plants a kiss on my lips and I mold into him. My tongue slips into his mouth and my fingers tangle in his hair. I arch my back slightly as his hands dip to my back. I moan wanting more.

He pulls away and smiles, "I don't like that you stare at me."

"Why?"

"Because I would rather we stare at each other when I'm awake."

"Can you blame me?" I tell him pulling him in. He brushes the fallen strands of hair out of my face, "I haven't had you this close to me in so long."

He drops his head and I peak a smile. I lift his head making him look at me. He kisses my lips again. I've definitely missed having him this close to me.

I try to pull away from our kiss but he pulls me in by the waist smashing our bodies together. His hand slips under my shirt grasping my ass. He bites down on my bottom lip pulling it before a moan could slip out. His hand travels down to the hem of my shirt and he tugs on it. I lift my arms and the shirt is now on the floor. I just now noticed he's only in his boxers with a little-big friend poking through. He picks me up wrapping my legs around him and he leads us to the shower.

We walk into the shower and my back hits the cold wall of the shower. He turns on the shower with his free hand and the cold water hits us.

I let out a small yelp and his lips are now on my neck. He drops me down after trailing kisses down to my waistline. He pulls down my panties with his mouth and I bite down on my bottom lip to stop myself from squirming.

"Keep still," he tells me going down and his lips attack my center.

We're going to be here for a while.

~~
1 hour later.

After 30 minutes of..yeah, we finally showered. Actually showered this time.

I brush my wet hair back putting it behind my ears. I'm wearing orange but not bright orange cropped, buttoned, long sleeve shirt with light blue jeans. I paired it with my slippers since I'm just staying home and a nice gold necklace. I was feeling gold today.

A pair of strong muscular arms wrap around my waist kissing my shoulder. I fall into them looking in the mirror.

Ryder is wearing black as usual. He's wearing a black sweatshirt that says Boston in red lettering paired with black sweats. And of course, the letter "A" chain hanging around his neck.

I wonder if he's ever taken off? I turn around and start playing with the necklace, "I never took it off."

"Glad you finally learned how to read my mind," I tell him smiling.

"You know," he pulls me in and I wrap my arms around his neck, "You never said yes to being my girlfriend."

Hm. Maybe I should play a little game on him.

"Hm, didn't I now," I smile deviously.

He arches his eyebrow, "So? Your answer."

I place my finger on my chin acting as if I'm thinking. I hum to myself thinking. I shrug. "I don't know. Should I?"

He pulls me even closer. Now we're only nose touch apart from each other. "You should or I might just have to show you why, again."

I pout planting a kiss on his lips, "I don't want to be in here for another hour so yes. Yes, I'll be your girlfriend again. Feliz?"

He kisses me back. "Very much."

He finally lets go of me leaving me behind. I turn around to face the mirror again and my cheeks are the brightest pink shade ever. I need to learn how to control this.

I walk out of the bathroom, turn the light off, and see Ryder left. What a dickhead. I walk out of my room and find him talking to Gio in the kitchen. Apollo is also there with them.

Sebastian curls up under my feet before I take another step. I bend down picking him up and bringing him close to me. We walk together to the kitchen.

"Shut up," Ryder tells Gio. Gio's mouth closes right away and I look at Ryder confused.

"Why were you telling him to shut up?" I ask. Ryder looks at Gio shaking his head. Gio looks at Ryder then at me. I then look at Apollo. What's going on? "Hellooo?"

None of them answer so I walk to the fridge for some orange juice. Bunch of weirdos. I close the fridge and Sebastian squirms for me to put him down so I do. I walk back over next to Ryder taking a seat on the barstool.

"I heard you and Ryder slept well last night." I nearly choke on my orange juice when Apollo says that. I clean up the fallen orange juice coming out of my mouth.

"I told you to shut up," Ryder sighs. His head falls to the table hard. That had to hurt. "Ow."

I drink my orange juice not wanting to associate with this conversation anymore.

"So," Gio breaks the tension, "Aside from the other noises I heard, I heard some running last night. What was that?"

This makes Ryder pick up his head and look at me. Well, they're going to find out either way. So I tell them.

"Elijah kissed me."

Both of their mouths drop at the same time. "He kissed you?!" Belle shouts. Where did she come from?

"Yes. Elijah kissed me," I repeat. Belle's mouth drops too. They all look like they're singing almost.

"Elijah? As in the one who barely talks because well-he's a bitch. Kissed you?" Apollo asks the same question.

"Yes. Now stop asking. I do not want to be reminded about it." Their mouths finally close except for Gio. He looks at me and then his eyes are on Ryder. He picks up Ryder's hand, whos staring at him confused, examining it like he's looking for something. Ryder snatches his hand back.

"Why isn't your hand bruised up? Why aren't we in a hospital watching Elijah's life slowly die out?" Gio asks his bizarre questions. Apollo stifles a laugh and so does Belle.

"I didn't punch him. I should've. He kissed my woman." His woman? I like that better than my girl.

"Aw. Look at you. Growing up." Gio is about to caress Ryder's face but he slaps it away before his hand could touch it. "Hey, I'm not Elijah."

I choke on a laugh and Ryder narrows his eyes on me. I take a sip of my orange juice looking in the opposite direction. "No wonder he looked sad this morning and refused to come here," Apollo says.

"I'm glad he's not coming," Ryder says. I smack his arm and he looks at me like I just committed a crime.

"I need to talk to him," I say. Ryder looks at me, "WE need to talk to him. He's your friend." Ryder rolls his eyes, "Not after that," Ryder says getting up from his chair and walking to the couch. I follow behind him.

We haven't talked about the whole situation. We've been busy the whole night.. doing things. I just want things to be good between all of us. I made things good between Apollo and I. Look where that got us. We can be in the same room now without constantly coming at each other's throats, without bad meaning. I don't want to make things between all of us when we all hang out. I do plan on having these people by my side for the rest of my life so we're going to fix this now. Especially since Ryder and I have fixed everything between us. It's only fair. But again, what happened between me and Apollo is completely different than what happened with Elijah and I. Eh.

We can still fix this. Hopefully.

I take a seat next to Ryder on the couch. "He's your friend. Before me. I don't want to come between your friendship when I wasn't even here a year ago. Don't let a girl break your friendship."

Ryder is staring outside the window, "He kissed you, Analia. There's nothing to forgive and forget."

"I'm not telling you to forgive or to forget. I'm asking to make amends between you two because I don't want our dinners and events to be awkward because of this." Ryder still doesn't look at me. I understand why he's against the whole idea. If the roles were reversed and he had kissed a girl I wouldn't want to make amends with her either but, these guys are like his brothers. They are his brothers. I also know Ryder wouldn't let any female in a ten feet reach from him. But again I understand where he is coming from.

"How about this?" I say. "Just listen to what he has to say. Like what I did to you, what you did to me. You don't have to say anything, make amends, forgive or forget. Just listen. You can get up and leave the minute he finishes. Clear the air is all I'm asking." Ryder is now looking at me intrigued by my idea. "So?"

"I'll listen," he agrees, "but nothing more." I nod and I stand up from the couch holding my hand out. "Right now? I thought you meant-."

"Right now or you're never going to do it." I'm still holding my hand out. He rolls his eyes looking back out the window. He places his finger in his mouth biting down on it. He stands up straightening himself out. He places his hand in mine and intertwines them together.

"But if I punch him in the face, you can't get mad."

"Okay."

And we both walk out of the apartment to Elijah's. I knock on the door waiting outside his apartment. After five minutes of waiting outside and Ryder almost running away, Elijah opens the door. He didn't peak through the peephole because his eyes widen at just the sight of us. He swallows down his nerves and straightens his clothes. His eyes are red and his hair is a mess. "Hi."

I give him a small wave and I look over at Ryder waiting for a response. Ryder is looking the complete another way with his hands in his pockets like he wants this to be over with. I nudge him and he looks at me. I nudge my head towards Elijah and guess what he does?

He rolls his eyes. He looks at Elijah. "Hi."

This isn't awkward at all. Elijah welcomes us in after staring at us for a while. Ryder walks to the couch and sits down. I follow behind him doing the same thing. Elijah walks over to us very slowly.

He sits down with his hands bawled together nervously. "So..what do you guys need?" He asks us.

I look at Ryder and then I begin, "We need to talk about last night."

I see Elijah gulp down hard and sit up, "Sure."

No one says anything making things very uncomfortable. I shift awkwardly and clear my throat breaking the silence. "What was last night?"

"Last night was a mistake," Elijah says. "I don't know what came over me to take that action. You know that's not like me, right?" He looks at me waiting for an answer except I can't give one.

I can give one just not the one he's expecting. I don't know who Elijah is anymore. But the real question is did I even know him to begin with? I barely talked to Elijah but we had our conversations which made me believe he was sweet and innocent but I might've been wrong this entire time.

"I don't know," I tell him honestly, "You've been acting.. weird ever since Ryder and I broke up."

This causes Ryder's eyes to snap at us. He sits up straight wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me closer. I see from the corner of Elijah's eye look down at his arm.

Wow, it's getting hot in here.

"That was just-me trying to make a move honestly," he pauses looking at Ryder then to the floor, "And I know that sounds terrible."

"It does," Ryder says.

"I know. It was a dick move and I shouldn't have but it's just-I've liked you for a long time Analia. Since the moment you walked in here and I thought-."

"You thought you could finally make your move when we broke up?" Ryder asks intensely. I try to squeeze Ryder's hand to calm him down but he doesn't get my signal. "Yeah, that's not how it works. You know how long I've had my eyes on her so why would you think it would suddenly change?"

"I know. I know. I know." Elijah says this over and over like he's almost trying to figure out why he did anything in the first place. I almost feel bad for him.

I just think he's confused. "I'm just confused," Elijah says. "I thought I would get over it if I saw other girls, but it didn't."

"So you decided to try my girlfriend?" Ryder scoffs, "I don't even know who you are anymore."

This triggers Elijah because his eyes snap to Ryder and I can see the anger start to fill his body. "What do you want me to do?! Sit here and apologize for what I did and act like it never happened?! Tell you I didn't fall in love with your girlfriend?!" I gasp. He was-is in love with me? I look at Ryder and only see him nod his head. Of course, he knew. "I'm not going to sit here and act like I didn't fuck up everything! I want to clear the air. Because you two are my friends-well were. You should be glad I even let you walk in here."

Ryder stands up from the couch and so does Elijah. Oh my god. I stay seated not wanting to get involved.

"You should be glad I didn't break your jaw for kissing my girlfriend," Ryder sneers.

"You two were broken up."

"She was still mine. And she will now be mine for as long as I live so get over your little crush on her because you two will never a thing as long as I'm alive."

Elijah and Ryder stare at each other not saying another word. Elijah backs away first letting out a breath. "I'll get over it. But just know, you don't deserve her."

"I never said I did," Ryder tells him. Elijah nods his head and then he looks at me.

"I'm sorry Analia, for kissing you. I'm also sorry if I made you uncomfortable in any sort of way. I don't know what's been going on with me-," he looks at Ryder. He pauses for a moment almost catching his actions. Catching everything he's said. "Fuck. I don't know what's wrong with me."

Ryder doesn't break his barrier until Elijah falls into the couch with his head in his hands. Elijah is finally breaking. "I think I'm losing it. My head keeps spinning ever since she's come. I'm slowly becoming someone I don't recognize anymore."

My heart almost cracks for Elijah. I've been in his shoes before but I can't seem to speak. Can't seem to comfort him but it feels like this isn't my place to.

Ryder sits down next to Elijah placing his hand on his back. "Elijah. I think you need help. Professional help from a therapist or some shit."

Elijah cups his mouth looking at Ryder, "Yeah," he mutters. "I'm sorry, I am."

Ryder sighs, "I know you are but that doesn't excuse the fact you still kissed her."

Elijah nods his head. I sit back finally being able to breathe. This took a turn.

I'm glad that the air is finally clear between us. Feels like I can breathe again. I know shit will never be the same between us but it's better than nothing.

After a couple of minutes of talking to Elijah and finding out that he's been having nightmares and calming him down, we walk out of his apartment leaving him alone.

"What are we going to do?" I ask Ryder.

He shrugs, "WE aren't going to do anything. This is all up to him." He grabs my hand pulling me into our apartment.

I don't know when or how, Lincoln, Carter and everyone else came into our apartment, but they're all here. And they're dressed nicely.

"Uh. What's going on?" I ask looking around.

"We're going out tonight," Gio says. "All of us. As a one, because it's been a while since we've done that."

Carter comes running over to us wrapping his arm around our legs. I smile and bend down to pick him up.

If I'm being completely honest, I don't know if I'm down for a night out after what just happened. But I don't think I can say no to this cute little face.

"Okay. I guess we are." I look at Ryder who rolls his eyes smiling. "Guess so," Ryder says.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Words: 3162

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Nearly forgot to post lol. But Wow. Cant believe there's one more chapter plus the epilogue. I'll release the next chapter in 3 days for old times sake. Time has definitely flown by though. I wanted to make the ending bittersweet and everything to be on somewhat good terms because they're a part of me and having them not be on good terms for some reason affects me. Sounds crazy. But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

DONT FORGET TO VOTE <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 426 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
1M 21.4K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
1.2M 24.5K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
61.5K 1.7K 40
"You tryna fuck suhm?" "No Assiana. Watch the movie" "Mm..... I think you're lying" she hummed as her hand moves up to his hard on, massaging it. Are...