Endless Addiction | Completed

By kikiwritess

He takes a step forward and stops. He shakes his head looking down at his feet "I can't kiss you, Analia." Wh... More

Disclaimer
Face Claims
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
63
64
65
Epilogue
Author's Note

62

2.5K 57 24
By kikiwritess

Analia Rayne ||

I wake up to something wet is licking my face. I open my eyes and it's Sebastian. I sit up with him in my hands.

I rub his head as he purs. I love this cat.

I feel so cold. Like somethings missing. I look to my side and see Ryder isn't there anymore. Oh. When did he leave?

I start panicking as I think back to last night. What if I scared him away? What if he never talks to me again? Shit. Nice going, Analia.

I hear chuckling coming from above. I look up and see Ryder standing against the frame of my closet/bathroom door, with a toothbrush in his mouth. So maybe he didn't leave.

My eyes then fall to his six-pack showing. Wow. Yeah, I'll never get used to that. I lean onto my headboard biting down on my lips. He shakes his head going back to the bathroom.

He stayed. He really did stay the whole night. I smile at just the thought of him watching over me as I sleep.

Never mind sounds creepy.

I get up from the bed placing Sebastian on the floor. He does a little stretch following after me to the bathroom.

Ryder is almost done with his morning routine when I walk in. He stares at me intensely in the mirror's reflection. I put toothpaste onto my toothbrush and stare at him back.

"May I ask why you're staring?"

"Want to talk about last night?" My pulse starts picking up, "About the whole James thing?" And it goes back down.

"Later. Let me wake up first," I tell him. He nods his head coming up from behind me kissing the back of my head and walking out.

"I'll come back after I've gotten dressed," he tells me hearing the door to my room shut.

I continue brushing my teeth and then washing my face. I then remembered that I didn't shower last night so I take a quick shower.

After taking a shower I pick a simple outfit. I wear a burgundy sweater with black colored sweats. I walk out of my room after spraying perfume and I greet everyone awake.

That only being Belle and Gio. Belle is in the middle of her food when she smiles at me giving an aggressive wave. Gio winks at me as he continues making more breakfast. When did Gio know how to cook?

He's making pancakes, bacon, and eggs. I grab some for myself yanking the syrup from Gio. I pour all over my pancakes taking a seat next to Belle.

"How are you feeling?" Belle asks first. I nod my head chewing.

"Better now that I'm eating this."

"I'm glad but are you really?" Gio asks reassuring himself. I smile into a nod.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"No nightmares?" I shake my head, "Wow. I'm impressed honestly, princess." I don't know if that's a thing to be proud of but I'll take it. I hear a door open and I already know who it is. Ryder comes into my vision, confirming my suspicion, grabbing a plate of food for himself.

He sits down next to me giving me a small grin before eating. He's not acting weird after I confessed my whole love for him. Hm.

"So what are your plans today?" Belle asks all of us. Gio shrugs and so does Ryder. Her facial expression falls and she looks at me next.

"I think I'm going to take a mental health day and just stay in today. I think I deserve it."

"Thought you said you were fine?" Belle questions.

"I am," I tell her truthfully. I'm just mentally exhausted for some reason. "Just need to regenerate."

"Mhm sure." I finish my plate and stand up going over to my room. Along my way, I pick up Sebastian and place him on my bed.

I'm going to sleep. Even though I just woke up, I'm going back to sleep. Before I could even move an inch Ryder walks in. No sleep it is.

He crawls over into bed petting Sebastian. For someone who wasn't very fond of the idea of a pet cat, he sure loves petting him. I look out the window letting them have their moment.

I like this. This peace. The silence fills the room. How the fresh air from outside flows through the window. I love that its spring. New things bloom, new beginnings. God, what did Gio put in the food?

I look back down to Ryder and Sebastian and Ryder is already looking at me. "Are you sure you're okay? I have a feeling you aren't."

"I mean I don't know. I feel fine," I shrug, "After killing someone I've been feeling fine. No nightmares occurred last night which throws me off because the last four gave me nightmares the night after. But for him, nothing. No nightmares. When I cried last night, it wasn't because I was sad he was dead. I was happy he was finally dead. You should've felt that relief that I had after that cry. Which freaks me out because I've never been relieved of someone dying."

"Maybe because it was personal?" Now he has all my attention, "Maybe that's why it affected you, instead of the way you thought it would. Cause you weren't just killing a stranger you were killing someone who did damage to you. Who caused you pain, I don't know. Just a hunch."

"Yeah, just a hunch," I whisper. It kind of makes sense because before I was killing strangers making them less of an effect on me. Maybe since he's closer and personal, I don't know. Still doesn't explain why I had no nightmares but then again it does. Cause maybe he was the nightmare and I finally got rid of it. I don't want to think about this anymore, so I change the topic. "You look cute with a cat."

"I don't know, think it ruins my aesthetic."

"No, it gives a softer side to you..like the classic bad boy I hide everything from everyone except her, type."

He scrunches his eyebrows. "Did you just give me an aesthetic?"

I shrug, "No clue what you're talking about. Look at Sebastian." He shakes his head still staring at me. "Look at the cat, dickhead." I turn his face towards the cat.

Then a sudden bang from outside the room makes Sebastian jump. I jump too except Ryder. Instead, his head snaps up and looks at me and back to the door. We both stand up leaving Sebastian on the bed so he won't go anywhere. Ryder walks to the door first opening it slowly. His shoulders fall, relaxing. "Who is it?" I ask. He turns around sighing, "Elijah."

Elijah? Elijah made that noise? I was going to call him sweet innocent but the other night proved how wrong I was. "Did he drop something or?"

He shakes his head, "No, that was the door. Poor wall." I push him out of the way opening the door. I then see a bothered Elijah on the couch. I look back and see Ryder is still in my room. Elijah notices me making my way toward him and he stands up and walks out. What the-I'm so following after him now.

I chase after him outside the apartment. He walks into the apartment and I realize I've never been inside before. He shares an apartment with Apollo. I step inside the apartment taking everything in.

Everything is colorful and yet so manly. The walls are bright and white. They painted their walls, it's not black in here. There are surfer boards on one hanging up and vinyl records on the other. There's a nice blue-colored rug that takes over the living room with a white couch. Now that's dangerous. There are different pops of colors all over the place. Yet it's so calm, in a comforting way. Elijah walks inside his room and I catch the door before it closes.

His room is a dark blue, not much to it honestly. Just more and more types of vinyl. Expect his bed which is a deep red color. I like the way he expresses himself.

"Leave me alone," he snarls. I ignore his comment and walk over to him.

"What's wrong?" I ask actually concerned. I take a seat next to him on his bed. It's quite comfy actually.

"Nothing. It's none of your business. So stop asking as you care."

"I do care. You're my friend," I smile gently. He looks at me in the eyes and then she shakes his head.

"You and Ryder," A pause, "You guys a thing again?"

"Not officially but we're working towards it again. He came to me yesterday saying that he was sorry for everything and that he was going to make it up to me. He did. Now we're fixing things slowly."

His head hands and a laugh comes from him. Did I say something funny? "What could have he possibly have done to make up for all of that shit?"

Uh. I don't know why but my nerves start freaking out and panic sets in. "He took me out to eat. We went to a park and had a picnic. Found Sebastian."

"Sebastian?" He questions.

"Oh, right you haven't met him yet. You should come to the apartment more often it's been a while."

"Didn't feel the need to," he mumbles.

"Well, you're always welcome. I hope you know that." I place my hand on his shoulder. He looks at my hand and back at me.

"Don't do that." I retrieve my hand and put it between my legs.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-."

"No," he demands, "I just-it's not a good thing that you touch me. I can't control myself."

Control himself? I don't think I'm getting what he's saying. I scoot over a little looking around his room. "You like vinyls?" I point out the obvious.

"Yeah, I guess." Cool. Short responses just to make the situation more awkward. He exhales and then he straightens himself up. "You know that night, you so-called punched something because of a spider, I know you were lying."

What? How does he know that? Did Gio say something to him? No. There's no way Gio would've ever said anything to him.

"Don't worry, no one told me. I walked in to go check on Ryder and saw you and him in the room arguing. I left right after it."

"Oh. Well yeah. That's the truth I guess. But it was all me though. I triggered my huge episode," I confess. I indeed did. I just kept thinking so negatively causing the situation to be bigger than it really was.

"When I left," he continues like I didn't just say a word, "I left with a smile. Want to know why Lia?" I nod. "Cause I thought it was the end of you two. I thought that you two were never going to come back from that. But I was wrong."

"What are you talking about?"

He stands up and I follow his exact steps, standing up as well. A gut feeling is telling me to leave right now but I want to stay. I want to hear what he has to say because it seems like he has a lot to let out.

"I remember when you arrived here for the first time. I thought wow she's beautiful, we all did. I mean can you blame us you look stunning." He exhales, "Yet Ryder caught your eyes. You caught his. It was like I was watching a romance movie right in front of me. Ryder's always gotten the hotter females because he looks good, and looks better than me. However he never keeps them so when I saw that happened, I thought it was temporary. Boy, was I wrong?" His fingers trail on his desk picking up a pen and twirling it in his fingers.

"You guys started getting closer and closer. I tried more and more to get closer to you." I know where this is going. "Yet your eyes fell on him. Yet you chose him. Why? I don't know I'm still figuring it out. I've liked you since the minute you came and you chose him. Now like what happened? He broke your heart and you dared to take him back? I would've never done that to you. If only you had chosen me."

All the words I learned as a child have been taken from me. I can't move or speak. I try to say something but he interrupts me again.

"Why did you choose him, Lia? Why him? I could've been better than him if you would've let me show you." He steps forward and I take steps back. My back eventually hits the wall and I'm trapped. His finger traces my jaw and my breath hitches. "We could've made the dream couple. No problems, no issues, no telling you mean things. I could've made you happy."

"Ryder makes me happy," I tell him softly. "I didn't know you felt this way towards me-I mean I knew but I didn't know this much. I'm sorry but you know Ryder and me-."

"Don't say it," he seizes. "Don't." Then it's like something in his head goes off. "Let's be together. You and I."

"What? No. I cant."

"Why not? You did it with Ryder? Do it with me. Fall for me." He smiles but it's not a time to smile. It's a desperate one.

"Because I love Ryder." I cover my mouth immediately. He stares at me in shock and shakes his head.

"No, you don't. You don't know proper love and I'll show you."

Before I could say anything his lips are on mine. His hands try traveling my body but I squirm. I push Elijah off and he smirks. "Playing hard to get?" And he goes back in for another one. This time I push him off harder and breathe.

"Stop," I breathe out, "Please." Tears are forming in my eyes as flashbacks course through my head.

"I'm sorry-I didn't mean to-." He's cut off by the sound of the floor creaking and we turn our heads to the sound.

It's Ryder. Oh my god. He saw it. He saw everything. It's written all over his face.

Even though he doesn't look so angry I can just tell he saw it. He bawls his hands into a fist as he tries to stay calm. I can't be here. I can't watch this. It feels like all the air is being sucked out of the room. I push myself onto my feet and run out of the room. I push Elijah out of the way and he calls out for me. I push Ryder from the door who doesn't even look at me but stares at Elijah.

Then I hear my name being called out by Ryder. I don't turn back. I run out of his apartment to mine. I close the door behind me.

"Hey Ana-are you okay?!" Belle asks me. I don't answer her as I run inside my room closing the door behind me.

Just when everything was going well, everything went bad in a split second.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Words: 2557

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You guys know I couldn't keep the happiness forever. That would've been so alike me. I'm really starting to believe I just like causing my readers pain and anger 🤭. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
1M 21.8K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
843 56 33
"Stop messing with me." He threatened through his teeth, his breathing as erratic as mine. I let out a stifled laugh. "Or else?" He inhaled deep thr...
Astrid By <3

Teen Fiction

4.1K 77 32
Carter slowly walked towards me, butterflies swarming in my stomach, filling every inch of me. "Assi." he grabbed my wrists, and made me look at him...