+Positive+ The Second Trimest...

By Suga__Fox

"Y/N I'm sorry-" "Sorry?! You're sorry?! You're the one person in the world that I trusted not to do somethin... More

Disclaimer
+ 1 +
+ 2 +
+ 3 +
+ 4 +
+ 5 +
+ 6 +
+ 7 +
+ 8 +
+ 9 +
+ 10 +
+ 11 +
+ 12 +
+ 13 +
+ 14 +
+ 15 +
+ 16 +
+ 17 +
+ 18 +
+ 19 +
+ 20 +
+ 21 +
+ 22 +
+ 23 +
+ 24 +
+ 25 +
+ 26 +
+ 27 +
+ 28 +
+ 29 +
+ 30 +
+ 31 +
+ 32 +
+ 33 +
+ 34 +
+ 35 +
+ 36 +
+ 37 +
+ 38 +
+ 39 +
+ 40 +
+ 41 +
+ 42 +
+ 43 +
+ 44 +
+ 45 +
+ 46 +
+ 47 +
+ 48 +
+ 49 +
+ 50 +
+ 51 +
+ 52 +
+ 53 +
+ 54 +
+ 55 +
+ 56 +
+ 57 +
+ 58 +
+ 59 +
+ 60 +
+ 61 +
+ 62 +
+ 63 +
+ 64 +
+ 65 +
+ 66 +
+ 67 +
+ 68 +
+ 69 +
+ 70 +
+ 71 +
+ 72 +
+ 73 +
+ 74 +
+ 75 +
+ 76 +
+ 77 +
+ 78 +
+ 79 +
+ 80 +
+ 81 +
+ 82 +
+ 83 +
+ 84 +
+ 85 +
+ 86 +
+ 87 +
+ 89 +
+ 90 +
+ 91 +
+ 92 +
+ 93 +
+ 94 +
+ 95 +
+ 96 +
+ 97 +
+ 98 +
+ 99 +
+ 100 +
+ 101 +
+ 102 +
+ 103 +
+ 104 +
+ 105 +
+ 106 +
+ 107 +
+ 108 +
+ 109 +
+ 110 +
* + 111 + *
+ 112 +
+ 113 +
+ 114 +
+ 115 +
+ 116 +
+ 117 +
+118+
+ 119 +
The Second Trimester: The Final Chapter
+ Third Book +

+ 88 +

15.9K 1.3K 528
By Suga__Fox

The entire ride home, neither you or Jimin speak a word to eachother.

It isn't until the car finally pulls into the parking lot of the apartment complex that Jimin looks over at you, his entire face frozen with fear and growing guilt.

"Um...Baby....I-"

"Jimin. I want to go take a shower first."

"...Alright...let's go inside..."

I feel so angry right now...I want to listen to what Jimin has to say...but I need a minute...

So much has happened today...I just want a shower...I need to process what has happened...

When you open your door Jimin is already there helping you out of the car, your eyes unable to meet his as the two of you make your way up the staircase to the front door of the apartment.

"I-I'll walk Joy while you take a shower...use my shower it's a walk in so it's better..."

Giving him a gentle nod the second the door is opened you make your way down the hallway and into Jimin's bathroom after grabbing a sweatshirt and underclothes from your room, tears rolling down your cheeks the second you close the bathroom door and seclude yourself away from the male standing in the living room.

Why...do I keep having so many bad days...

Somberly turning on the shower water and stepping into the steaming hot water you shed the paint covered dress onto the shower floor and the water turns the same color red as the paint leaves your body, your arms lazily hanging at your side as you stare down at the rose tinted water sinking into the drain.

I don't get it....

I'm doing everything possible to try and stay away from the limelight...

The only thing I got was pretty clothes and a job..

What about that makes me such a target for these people?...

How am I going to go to school now after all of this?...

....Where....do Jimin and I stand after this?....

After all of the paint is washed off of your body you finish your shower and tug on the sweatshirt while leaning against the bathroom door, your arms crossing against your chest as you close your eyes and wipe the stray tears from your cheeks.

Go into things with an open mind Y/N....

You trust Jimin...there's no way he would have anything to do with any of this...

It's just a coincidence...

He's changed.........

Pushing your hair back and turning towards the door you step into Jimin's room and walk into the hallway at the same time he's coming in with Joy, his hand quickly moving up to wipe his obviously teary eyes.

...was he crying?...

The two of you stand there for a moment in awkward silence together as you cross your arms over your chest again, your eyes finally moving up to meet his desperate gaze before you speak.

"...Jimin...I...I-I won't say m-my feelings...a-aren't h-hurt...h-however...I-I want you to know...that...that I believe you....a-and I'll listen...n-now..."

"Baby..."

As tears begin rolling down your cheeks you hide your face in your hands and fall into sobs as Jimin walks over to you and pulls you close to him, his own voice fluttery and hoarse when he folds you into his shaky embrace.

"Baby I swear to you I swear I didn't get her number because I wanted to sleep with her! I...I went to highschool with her, she's actually one of the girls that was never interested in me, her and I were top students in middle school together...however...she ended up opening one of those pregnancy stores for women and I've wanted to go visit the store but because of my therapy I can't get there in time..."

...a pregnancy store?

Moving your hands away from your face and holding onto them Jimin gets down on his knees as tears trickle down his own face, his entire body shaking as he stares up at you in teary desperation.

"Y/N I swear...I swear I wouldn't cheat on you I know...I know that I was such a bad person I know that I still have so much to prove to you I-I'm trying everyday to become the perfect man for you but I just wanted to surprise you...I was going to surprise you with all kinds of pregnancy stuff but I didn't know anything so I asked for her number so she could help me...she knows all about that stuff and what to get you..."

Staring down and Jimin and sniffling you try your best to get down onto your knees in front of him you put your hands on his tear covered cheeks, a delicate shaky sigh escaping from your lips as you use your thumb to wipe away one of his fresh tears.

So...that's what it was....

"Jimin....I don't want a perfect man...I...I just want you..."

"Baby Mama..."

Pulling you into a tight hug Jimin completely breaks down into sobs as he holds you close to his body, relief washing over your system as you settle your chin on the male's shoulder.

Thank goodness...

I was right....

"Baby I'm so sorry this happened to you...you have to know I had nothing to do with it...if I would have known that anything like this would happen..."

"I know you didn't have anything to do with it Jimin...I...I never really thought that...."

I'm a bad person...

I'll admit Jimin...I wondered...but only for a second...

Pulling away from you Jimin leans forward and places a small kiss on your lips, his eyes staring at you as if you're the most precious treasure he's ever seen in his existence.

"Thank you Baby Mama...for listening to me..."

I know those words hold so much emotion right now...because of what happened earlier today...

Giving him a half-hearted smile you gently wipe the tears away from your eyes as Jimin helps you stand up from the floor, his hands unable to not touch you as he lays his face in your neck.

"Would you like me to order some chicken Baby? Are you hungry?"

"....Mhm...um...but..."

"Hmm?"

"....Is the baby going to be okay?..."

Worry sets in your heart as Jimin moves his hands to rest on your little bump concealed in the sweatshirt, little gentle kisses being placed on your neck as the male gives you a confident nod.

"Of course Baby Mama...I think it's just a routine checkup just in case...you had a lot of emotional and stressful things happen at once..."

Jungkook has me nervous...he said he was going to make an appointment to check on the baby...could something have happened to them?...

Nodding softly and swallowing hard you wipe away the last of your stray tears and allow Jimin to lead you into the living room to the couch, your eyes watching him as he sits you down and gives you a gentle kiss on your forehead.

"I'll order us some chicken and we can take a nap afterwards...how does that sound Babygirl?"

That sounds so nice...

"Y-Yes please...."

"Alright My Love, I'll make the call."

Laying your head down on the mass of throw pillows you tug the quilt over your body and watch Jimin grab his cellphone from his pocket and make the call to the delivery place, your heart sinking into your stomach at the painful expression still painted on his face.

Poor Jimin...

He's had a bad day too...

I've never seen Jungkook get angry at anything...but how he looked at Jimin today...that was terrible...

Crawling up from under the blanket you feel Jimin tense when you wrap your arms around his body and rest your chin on his shoulder, his heart beating so erratically you can feel it beating against your chest.

"If you can talk to him..."

"Baby Mama...I...this isn't about me..."

"Well yes it is...you and Jungkook fought..."

"....We've never fought like that before...anytime in the past...he just kind of got agitated at me...but this time...I don't know if this can be fixed Baby..."

Watching as Jimin settles into the couch and into your embrace he wraps his arms around your belly with a deep sigh, his face burrowing into your neck as he draws his thumb up and down your little bump.

"I'm just happy I still have you...the thought of having to live without you Babygirl...honestly it scared the shit out of me."

"...I was scared too..."

Holding eachother close and listening to silence blanket the room the only noise the gentle sound of Jimin's little snores once he falls into a light slumber, your hands still threading delicately through his thick dark locks.

I cant let things continue like this with Jimin and Jungkook though...

They're best friends...they have been since they were children...if Jungkook only knew about Jimin's progress..

....Does Jungkook even know Jimin is going to therapy?

....if he did I don't think he would have reacted in such a way....

Either way...I have to find a way to fix this.

Little Baby, you and I will have to put our heads together and come up with a good solution.

....Let's start with Google.

(A/N): :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

906 55 25
"i want a loveing and caring mother like noona for me and daddy samchon"-jeongchan. "My son doesn't need a mother,If she tries to come into our lives...
3.6M 234K 132
"Jimin...I have to tell you something." "What is it?" "I um...I'm p-pregnant..." His face suddenly contorts with both confusion and disgust as his he...
615K 32.8K 75
"I don't care about his wife. We like each other, a lot. And I always get what I want." Jeon Jungkook seems to have everything he could've wished for...
768K 31.1K 35
"...you're pregnant." "I may have failed human biology but I know that's impossible." ~ BTS are in the peak of their success. Awards shows, sold out...