Different Worlds [Kusuo Saiki...

Por Coovaca122

[Kusuo Saiki x Demon Reader] (Y/n) is a demon from hell, unlike black butler demons, she has a permanent demo... Más

Prologue
Meeting the Saiki Family
First Day Of School
Becoming Friends With Kaido
Running Into Teruhashi
School Love Life Dilemma
Kusuo's Parents Moving Rooms
School Dress Code + Kusuo's Powers
Meeting Uryoku Chono
Magic Show Gone Sour
Helping Kaido Make 'Friends'
A Day At The Beach
Nendo's Dead Dad
Meeting Toritsuka
Problems with Guadian Spirits
Helping Hairo With The Festival's Set-Up
Roach Problems
Love Life Problems + Talking To Teruhashi
Running From Classmates And Friends
Sports Day Gone Wrong Part 1
Sports Day Gone Wrong Part 2
Safety Drill
Coffee Jelly Incident
Fake Fortune Telling
Underrated Ramen
Missing Gym Clothes
Disaster after Disaster
Anp The Cat
Christmas With Nendo
New Year's Prayer Part 1
New Year's Prayer Part 2
Matsazuki's Love Letter
Valentine's Day
(Y/n) Gone Missing + Nendo's Dad
Salesman vs (Y/n)
Going to The Movies
Teruhashi's Weird Brother
Final Exams
Chono's Assistant Part 1
Chono's Assistant Part 2
The Cafe Incident
PE Fitness Test
Cats, Cats, and More Cats
Video Game Troubles
Kaido's Family
Spirit Possession
Cyborg Cider-Man
Kuniharu's Work
Babysitting Yuuta
Kusuo Gets Pickpocketed!!
Accidental Girls Day
Okinawa Part 1
Okinawa Part 2
Okinawa Part 3
To be Continued?
School Without (Y/n)
Unwilling Date

Intense Game Of Volleyball

4.9K 177 42
Por Coovaca122

More school, this time (Y/n) is in physics with Kusuo, "ah, physics, my least favorite class" Kusuo said in a bored tone, while holding a volleyball. "Why is that?" (Y/n) asked, not really knowing what physics is, Kusuo didn't really answer, he just tossed the ball into the air, only to have it destroy the basket full of volleyballs.

"Ah, I see your issue now" (Y/n) said with an amused smile from the destruction, "yeah, it's so hard for me to play at a normal human level," Kusuo said to (Y/n). "Alright losers, listen up, we're playing dodgeball," Matsuzaki said to the gathered students, earning some complaints from the students.

"HEY QUIT COMPLAINING!" Hairo yelled, silencing the complaining students, "let's give it everything we got! So what if childish?! It will be fun to relive our youth! Let's go out there to dodge till we drop! yeah?" Hairo said passionately. (Y/n) already likes this male human, he has some inspiring words and a constant smile on his face.

"Not to be a bother, but, what is this dodgeball you all speak of?" (Y/n) jumps in, shocking everyone. "WHAAAT!!?" They all screamed, "ALRIGHT, NEW MISSION WE TEACH (L/N) HOW TO PLAY!" Hairo yelled, giving a new motive to the game. All the students start cheering, except for Kusuo and (Y/n), who are off to the side.

"Do you actually not know what dodgeball is?" Kusuo asked (Y/n) suspiciously, "surprisingly, I was never taught it, but I think I'll get the hang of it" (Y/n) said with a reassuring smile. "We'll decide teams by rock, paper," Matsuzaki said, "ALRIGHT! WE'RE GOING TO WIN THIS THING!" Hairo said, with Kusuo and (Y/n) on his team.

The other team had Nendo and Kaido, along with Takahashi, who is always randomly there. "We'll start with a jump ball," Matsuzaki said, tossing the ball into the air. Instead of Hairo catching the ball to hit at a player, (Y/n) runs up to the ball with a sadistic look in her eyes, and punts the ball at the closest person.

Thus, causing the ball to hit the person so hard that their body skidded across the ground, surprising everyone. If one were to look closely, her teeth became sharp, and her forehead has an "x" mark on it. Suddenly (Y/n)'s team started cheering for her, not in the least bit worried for their classmate, "WAY TO GO (L/N)!" Hairo shouted.

"Don't kill them" Kusuo said to (Y/n) with a glare, making her turn to him with a cheeky smile, "no one seems worried, I believe the human is fine" (Y/n) said. "Good grief, just hold back next time, also how is he sweating that much already? We just started" Kusuo asked, looking towards sweating Hairo.

"Alright guys, we got the ball this time," a student from Nendo's team said, "Hey there Saiki, WE'RE TAKING YOU FIRST!" Another student shouted, tossing the ball straight at Kusuo. "Don't catch it, I want to be out" Kusuo ordered (Y/n), seeing that she might catch the ball for him.

The ball then hits Kusuo's face, the ball floated there for a second, then fall to the floor. "Dude, are you okay?" A student from (Y/n)'s team asked, 'huh, so they do worry about their fellow humans' (Y/n) thought. "At least I can sit out the rest of the game now, also, this is the first time I heard your thoughts (Y/n)" Kusuo said to (Y/n), quite confused about why he can't read her mind.

But, he then remembered that she is a demon, and just walks towards the outfield, "anyways, the more time I spend on the bench, the better" Kusuo said, mostly to himself, secretly suppressing the urge to drag (Y/n) to the bench with him. "Hold it, Saiki," Hairo said, making Kusuo stop in his tracks.

"Were you actually trying to get hit by that ball?" Hairo asked him, showing that Kusuo made it too obvious, but Kusuo nodded his head. "For real? Well... Hey, where are you going? You're not out, face safe rule" Hario said with a smile, handing Kusuo the ball.

"That's a rule? What a shame" (Y/n) mumbled out, 'seriously? That's the rule?! Great... Now I have to throw the ball? This is rediculous' Kusuo thought. "Hey, Kusuo, want to hand me the ball, and I throw it?" (Y/n) asked Kusuo while standing next to him, whispering out her question.

"Right, I have you, it's not against the rule to pass the ball, you're a lifesaver," Kusuo said, quite happy he doesn't have to show his powers. Kusuo goes to hand (Y/n) the ball, only to have it slip out of his hands, flying to the other side of the court, and into Nendo's hands. (Y/n)'s eyes turned into dots, confused about how that even happened.

"WHAT KIND OF WUSSY ASS THROW WAS THAT?! THIS ISN'T A GAME KID, IT'S SERIOUS!! PUT SOME HEART INTO IT!" Hairo yelled at Kusuo, who really wasn't planning on the ball to fly so far. "Hey, now buddy, thanks for going easy on your boy, but right now we're supposed to be enemies," Nendo said with a smile.

"DID YOU REALLY GO EASY ON HIM CUZ HE'S YOUR FRIEND?!" Hairo yelled in disbelief, "no part of that is true" Kusuo said, denying Hario's statement. "Alright, if they don't call me Nendo the dodgeballer for nothing, TAKE THAT, AND THAT, AND THAT!" Nendo yelled, only leaving 3 people on (Y/n)'s team.

"WOAH HE TOOK OUT SIX PLAYERS AT ONCE!" A student yelled from the outfield, while the hit players are on the ground. "Paper team only has 3 guys left!" Another student said, 'oh, so we're paper team' (Y/n) concluded in her thoughts, having no clue that they even had names for their teams. "Obviously, got to save my two pals for last, which makes you my next target, captain, DODGEBALL!!" Neno yelled.

This made Hairo yell out too, looking like he is going to catch it, only to have Kusuo take the hit. 'This is very intense, too bad I only got one vict- I mean, player out' (Y/n) thought while adjusting her oval monocle. "HEY, DON'T GIVE UP NOW! WE'RE STILL IN THIS! LET'S GOOOOOO!" Hao yelled, quickly catching the ball.

This caused his pants to fall down and show off his butt, somehow catching the ball, (Y/n) turned away from the sight. 'You've got to be kidding me' Kusuo thought with a shocked look, "oh no! Looks like Hairo's knee is busted!" A student yelled. "Which leads to only (L/n) and Saiki on team paper!" Another student said.

That seemed to ease up Kusuo's dilemma, just a little bit, but... "You have got to be kidding me!" Kusuo said. Suddenly, Hairo holds up the volleyball, his hand bleeding, and blood running from his mouth to chin, suddenly barfing up blood. (Y/n) is one for dramatic effect, but even this is a bit overdramatic for her, though it is amusing to watch.

"Rest now, dear friend, I will take it from here" (Y/n) said, playing along with Hairo's dramatic act, gently taking the ball away from the male. This made the males around them blush at the kind gesture, not caring that she was the only female playing. Even Hairo was a bit touched by (Y/n)'s helpfulness, acting like he's on the verge of dying.

"Thank you... (L/n)...BLEGHHHH" Hairo said, only to finish his sentence by barfing up blood. "Yo, (L/n), I believe in you!" A student said, causing others to cheer her on, 'you have got to be kidding me!' Kusuo thought. While, (Y/n) is grinning creepily at the Rock team, looking like she can kill someone with the ball in her hands.

"Kusuo, don't worry about being the center of attention, I'll play for you, and try to get you out" (Y/n) told Kusuo with a happy smile. "As much as I appreciate it, I'm not that worried about my likability," Kusuo said, seeing her likeability is above 80. "Now... die" (Y/n) said, no one heard her say die in her demonic voice, except for Kusuo, "I said don't kill anyone!" Kusuo said disapprovingly.

(Y/n) tossed the ball into the air, it went slowly, like how it was tossed to Nendo, quickly her likability dropped a bit. The student she tossed the ball at tried grabbing the ball, only to spin out of his hands, scrapping them, and then landing on the floor, raising her likability back above 80.

"Heh, finally, it's my turn to show you what I got, do you know what that means for you (L/n)? It means you're in big trouble!" Kaido said. Kaido named his move something weird, only to toss it weakly at (Y/n), "YOU CALL THAT A THROW?!" Everyone yelled. "What the hell was that Kaido?!" A student asked in disbelief, (Y/n) just casually caught it, not caring about her likability.

"Hey (L/n)! Over here, toss it over here! Bring me in!" A student said, waving to (Y/n), 'sorry, but I don't need your help, human' (Y/n) thought, smirking evilly. She then tossed the ball with a lot of force, knocking the out player, and two more players from the other team.

She was then met with silence, then they started cheering her on from her impressive throw, not caring that she basically injured students. "I said, don't kill them!" Kusuo said again, glaring at (Y/n) after witnessing the force of the throw, "sorry, BUDDIES!" Nendo yelled, tossing the ball at Kusuo, making it bounce off his shoulder and hit (Y/n) as well.

"No! Guess they couldn't pull it off," a student said, her team quite satisfied with her accomplishments. "I got it!" Hairo said, catching the falling ball, once again showing his butt. "That butt, it's..." All the students said, "ah... Just in time" Hairo said, "HAIRO!!!" The students yelled happily.

"(L/n), I saw the spirit you put into that throw, it really moved me!" Hario said with a smile while crying. "Glad to be of help" (Y/n) said with a smile, "I'll take it from here, ERRAGH!" Hario yelled, tossing the ball at the opposing team. Leaving only Nendo and Kaido left on the Rock team, facing 2 against 3. "Sorry, but you're little comeback ends here," Nendo said, catching the ball before it could get him out, Kaido hiding behind him.

"I won't be dropped as easy as those punny wimps," Nendo said, having Kaido comment, "Yeah, me neither" from behind Nendo. Nendo was going to hit Hairo, only for Kusuo to gently pass it towards Hairo, so he isn't in his debt. "I hate being in debt to someone, more than I dislike attention," Kusuo said, making up an excuse for his actions to (Y/n). This ended up with Hairo taking out Nendo and Kaido, making the Paper team win.

"Oh great, your likability is too high, we have to chip away at it over time," Kusuo said, not liking that (Y/n) will draw attention. "BUDDIES! THAT WAS A REALLY GREAT MATCH!" Nendo said, hugging (Y/n) and Kusuo into a tight hug, ignoring (Y/n)'s struggles to get out of it.

'I'm going to kill him!' (Y/n) thought with a psychotic look from being unexpectedly hugged by Nendo. "As much as I don't like Nendo, you're not allowed to kill him" Kusuo said to (Y/n), who keeps struggling in Nendo's hold. 'Well, he better let me go! Or else I will kill him!' (Y/n) thought with a growl.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

763K 30.1K 42
The Disastrous life of Y/n Saiki! Y/n Saiki was as strong and powerful as her brother Kusuo Saiki. Y/n tries to be as average as possible in this vam...
556K 14.4K 59
Aren Kuboyasu x Reader You are new to P.K Academy and happen to come across some interesting people. However, you catch the eye of a certain tough du...
238K 4.1K 23
Saiki x(female) reader. Both perspectives.Y/n is a foreign exchange student going to live with the Saiki's. Will get a little smexy at times to 14+...
418K 9.1K 42
Not To long of falling into Hell and becoming a Deer Demon. (Y/n) gets taken in by The Princess of Hell herself Charlie Magne and her girlfriend Vagg...