Different Worlds [Kusuo Saiki...

By Coovaca122

[Kusuo Saiki x Demon Reader] (Y/n) is a demon from hell, unlike black butler demons, she has a permanent demo... More

Prologue
Meeting the Saiki Family
First Day Of School
Becoming Friends With Kaido
Intense Game Of Volleyball
School Love Life Dilemma
Kusuo's Parents Moving Rooms
School Dress Code + Kusuo's Powers
Meeting Uryoku Chono
Magic Show Gone Sour
Helping Kaido Make 'Friends'
A Day At The Beach
Nendo's Dead Dad
Meeting Toritsuka
Problems with Guadian Spirits
Helping Hairo With The Festival's Set-Up
Roach Problems
Love Life Problems + Talking To Teruhashi
Running From Classmates And Friends
Sports Day Gone Wrong Part 1
Sports Day Gone Wrong Part 2
Safety Drill
Coffee Jelly Incident
Fake Fortune Telling
Underrated Ramen
Missing Gym Clothes
Disaster after Disaster
Anp The Cat
Christmas With Nendo
New Year's Prayer Part 1
New Year's Prayer Part 2
Matsazuki's Love Letter
Valentine's Day
(Y/n) Gone Missing + Nendo's Dad
Salesman vs (Y/n)
Going to The Movies
Teruhashi's Weird Brother
Final Exams
Chono's Assistant Part 1
Chono's Assistant Part 2
The Cafe Incident
PE Fitness Test
Cats, Cats, and More Cats
Video Game Troubles
Kaido's Family
Spirit Possession
Cyborg Cider-Man
Kuniharu's Work
Babysitting Yuuta
Kusuo Gets Pickpocketed!!
Accidental Girls Day
Okinawa Part 1
Okinawa Part 2
Okinawa Part 3
To be Continued?
School Without (Y/n)
Unwilling Date

Running Into Teruhashi

4.4K 171 13
By Coovaca122

(Y/n) is on another shopping spree, but this time with Kusuo, ignoring that every human is looking at Teruhashi. "If she runs up to us, ignore her," Kusuo said to (Y/n), before (Y/n) could question him, the female ran up to them. "Saiki! Hi~! I couldn't help but notice you look sad" Teruhashi said, ignoring (Y/n) completely.

They stood there in awkward silence for a moment, until Kusuo slightly bowed to the female, grabbed (Y/n)'s hand, and walked away. "That was a little rude, shouldn't you at least say hello?" (Y/n) asked Kusuo, giving into her manners in talking to females. 'I bowed to her, that's good enough' Kusuo said, unbothered by how shocked Teruhashi is. "Saiki!" Teruhashi said, going to poke the male, only for Kusuo to sidestep her, taking (Y/n) with him so that she doesn't get poked as well.

"Silly, you know it's not polite to ignore a girl," Teruhashi said, then she suddenly realized that they just kept walking. "See, even she thinks you ignored her" (Y/n) pointed out while walking beside Kusuo, who still won't let go of her hand. "Saiki! Don't leave me alone!" Teruhashi once again tries to come into contact with Kusuo, only to be avoided, once again. "She is so annoying, can't she take a hint?" Kusuo complained to (Y/n), "Saaaiki~! Hi," Teruhashi said, running up to them again.

"Wait, why aren't you affected?" Kusuo asked (Y/n), realizing that (Y/n) is just acting her usual self, instead of answering, she just widens her smile at him. Suddenly, they run into Nendo, Kusuo then starts guiding (Y/n) into the crowd, trying to avoid Nendo. Then, Kusuo teleported them both to the top of the building, seeing Nendo's neck twisted to see where Kusuo went.

"Huh...? Oh no! Where did Saiki go?! What's going on?!" Teruhashi asked herself, quite panicked she lost the male. "That's one way to avoid someone" (Y/n) said, quite amused with Teruhashi calling out for Saiki. "Looks like only she noticed my vanishing, maybe it's best she thinks I'm the illusion," Kusuo said to (Y/n).

"So, why are you still holding my hand? You seem to like doing that" (Y/n) said, quite confused about the hand-to-hand contact. 'Just deal with it' Kusuo said, giving up on questioning why he wants to hold (Y/n)'s hand, "oh wow... Teruhashi" Saiki thought out loud with a dumbfounded look, making (Y/n) confused, having no context as to why he said that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 1.9K 21
Who could this girl be? She's so normal, I don't know what it is about her but I am drawn to her. I have to find out more about her. she is everythin...
236K 4.1K 23
Saiki x(female) reader. Both perspectives.Y/n is a foreign exchange student going to live with the Saiki's. Will get a little smexy at times to 14+...
1.1K 78 13
Y/n L/n is known as the mirror demon, an overlord in hell... sort of. She has souls, but not land or status. She's reserved and mysterious, and no on...
61.7K 1.9K 16
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...