FELLOWSHIP || Ateez Fanfiction

By Poicatari

In the strange, magical world of Wolkmaar the young captain Hongjoong and his new crew, Seonghwa, a man from... More

Intro: The crew and Wolkmaar
Chapter One: Halt in Kroosborg
Chapter Two: Treasure Hunt
Chapter Three: Run Away
Chapter Four: Caring
Chapter Five: Storm
Chapter Six: The Clairvoyant
Chapter Seven: Kruslfaesd
Chapter Eight: Into The Unknown
Chapter Nine: Snowfall
Chapter Ten: Ispaledts
Chapter Eleven: Burglary
Chapter Twelve: Falling
Chapter Thirteen: New Friends
Chapter Fourteen: Deceived
Chapter Fifteen: Investigation
Chapter Sixteen: Alone
Chapter Seventeen: Family
Chapter Eighteen: Decayed
Chapter Nineteen: Chased
Chapter Twenty: Faisnvild
Chapter Twenty One: Unwelcome
Chapter Twenty Two: Nervous
Chapter Twenty Three: Spooked
Chapter Twenty Four: Trapped
Chapter Twenty Five: Kidnapped
Chapter Twenty Six: Enamored
Chapter Twenty Seven: Blinded
Chapter Twenty Eight: Coel Wajasi
Chapter Twenty Nine: Brotherly Love
Chapter Thirty: Information
Chapter Thirty One: Training
Chapter Thirty Two: Temple
Chapter Thirty Three: Through Wind and Storm
Chapter Thirty Four: Undiscovered Lands
Chapter Thirty Five: Foreign Island
Chapter Thirty Six: Split Up
Chapter Thirty Seven: Regret
Chapter Thirty Eight: Ungrateful
Chapter Thirty Nine: Going Back
Chapter Forty: The Border To Darkness
1000 Reads Special
Chapter Forty One: Memories
Chapter Forty Two: Trying To Escape
Chapter Forty Three: Rebellion
Chapter Forty Four: Inside The Dungeon
Chapter Forty Five: Hide and Rest
Chapter Forty Six: Exploring Nekra Cueda
Chapter Forty Seven: Set Me Free
Chapter Forty Eight: Into The Jungle
Chapter Forty Nine: Old Letter
Chapter Fifty: Dugang
Chapter Fifty One: House Number 666
Chapter Fifty Two: Just Imagine
Chapter Fifty Three: Wolkmaar History Lesson
Chapter Fifty Four: Rivalry

500 Reads Special

17 1 0
By Poicatari

??? POV
I sit down at my desk with my morning tea. With a quick hand movement I am able to watch what my favorite treasure hunters are doing. Oh they are in the water! Oh they are naked!!! With a swift movement I close the window again.
Anyways, let's watch what king Nekra is doing. I open an other magical window. King Nekra is eating a steak at his table. Steak for breakfast?
A servant enters.
"Your majesty, here is a letter from the outpost in Wajasi."
Oooh looks like we have some tea. I take a big sip of mine.
The king takes the letter and opens it. The letter contains the latest developments in Wajasi, thanks to the eight treasure hunters.
"How dare the prince and his friends foil my plans. And this traitor Ba'huen. Time to show him why you don't betray the Nekra Kingdom.", he mumbles to himself.
Just like everyone predicted, he is going to send out soldiers to kill the pirates. Speaking of which, let's see what they are doing. I swipe left on my window and it changes to the pirates.

Ba'huen sits on his sofa and combs his hair.
"Do you think if I cut my hair, it will look better? Maybe I need to tidy up my beard too. Do you think I will look better to Seonghwa then when he comes back?", he asks his butler.
"Should you not worry about defending the pirate cave more?"
"You're right. All of that won't be of use if I am dead."
The general stands up, stretches himself and goes to the training grounds. Seems like he is still not over his crush.

Let's see if the boys have some clothes on now. I swipe left again and am greeted by a bunch of naked butts in a dressing room. I will just face the wall. I change the angle of window towards the wall.
"I think you have my underwear.", Mingi says.
"Really?", Yunho replies.
"Well, I guess it doesn't matter."
I hear some giggling.
"Did you just stare at my butt?", a squeaky voice asks.
"Yeah, why not? It looks very nice.", San states.
"I know."
I hear a slapping noise.
"Seonghwa, Yunho and Hongjoong have nice butts too."
"E-ehh, thanks.", Seonghwa says shyly.
I hear some laughing.
Seems like I am not the only one who is a butt enthusiast. I giggle to myself.
They are finally dressed. I watch them go back to Bumjoongs house and then towards the palace. They give the king the letter and leave. Like I forecasted he decides to help the pirates and the Nekra Kingdom will be eliminated from Wajasi. Which is a major set back for king Nekra.

What are they doing now? Oh they are doing the laundry. Actually I need to do mine too. I close the magical window. Time for to do the chores and get to work.

Thank you for 500 Reads! Sorry that I am little bit late to celebrating it. I thought I would treat you to a short special chapter. Thanks to everyone who reads, votes and comments on this story! It means a lot to me.
I will try to keep coming out with exciting chapters. *prays to not get an author's blockage*
See you in the next chapter,
Katha ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 6K 40
From childhood best friends to high school enemies, but one detention later, you become friends with benefits. 𝑌𝑈𝑁𝐻𝑂𝑥𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅 ATEEZ high s...
112K 5.2K 72
After coming back from being exiled, Princess Lee Sun-Mi returns to face an ugly secret that turns her world upside-down. Betrayed by her step-mothe...
14.3K 712 12
They say no one ever writes about the return journey, but leaving their Wonderland isn't the end of the ATEEZ's troubles. When a shadowy threat follo...
1.5K 119 20
Dread is the only thing filling the air as the young men wait in trench for their doom to come. The war is nearing it's end yet everyone is too afra...