Love Is Never Ugly

By Fantasyandromance516

An innocent and gentle-hearted beauty, a deranged and blood-thirsty beast, the timeless fairy tale retold in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Soundtrack
Big News
Inspiration First Half
Inspiration Second Half

Chapter 73

638 24 6
By Fantasyandromance516

Warning: Minor sexual content.

The ceremony was held in a golden hall, engarlanded with roses while perfumed oil was burning in costly silver lamps on all the altars. The windows were opened to let in the warm light of sunshine and the gentle winds of summer which sighed odorously. Butterflies and white moths floated by, doves and nightingales perched themselves upon the edge in preparation. At the alter there stood the honorable minister, the bridegroom, and his loyal groomsmen who's attire was most sophisticated and refined.

The groom himself, Alastor was dressed in a becoming black suit in which the main jacket was worn underneath, a tight-fitting garment with long sleeves and rich golden looped decorations in front. Along with jacket and shirt, he wore long black pants and boots. He looked so very handsome and so very befitting of his new title. A true prince.

Finally the ceremony officially began, the bride made her way down the isle with her father as her guide. As soon as she took her first step, the nightingales proceeded to sing of her arrival. Her faithful bridesmaids were dressed in cream-yellow garments made from muslin silk, carrying bouquets of yellow roses. They looked radiant but they made certain not to outshine the bride. However with beauty like Charlotte's, not even a king's daughter could cause her to be overlooked.

Her wedding gown had previously belonged to her mother, a simple long-sleeved yet bellow the shoulder white dress made from hand beaded and embroidered silk. It was pretty but it didn't exactly say Charlotte, so Anthony made a few alterations to suit the new wearer. He added the softest and prettiest lace to the gown along with little handmade two toned silk white roses gently placed in the crevices. White rose designs were also embroidered into the fabric and the skirt was made fuller like an elaborate flower. Her blonde hair was crown braided, around her neck she wore the pearls Alastor had given her, and upon her head was a wreath of red roses, to match her red rose bouquet and to serve as a perfect contrast to the white roses on her dress. The veil was lace and connected to a long a train which was carried by flower girls in lavender-pink, satin dresses with pink rose wreaths on their heads.

When the guests saw her they were speechless with awe. Though the invitations had said that the bride was the most beautiful woman in all the world, they assumed it to be an exaggeration of the groom's love and affection for her. Oh but how wrong they were in their assumptions. Neither man nor woman had ever seen such beauty. They were sure that she just had to be a princess.

But the bride's sister knew that she was no princess, at least not by birth, and that made her all the more angry and jealous. Her envy was furthered when she realized that her older sister was about to wed to a handsome young prince at the alter. Their father on the other hand was gobsmacked when he reached the end of the aisle and noticed the groom's new appearance.

"You?" Lucifer said. "You're the...The...Did I miss something?"

"I can assure you sir that I'm the very same beast who nearly killed you over a rose." Alastor whispered in a chuckle, flashing him that grin that he knew Lucifer would never forget.

"Oh sweet virgin mother of Christ. It is you." Lucifer almost shouted but he kept his voice down. "But how did-"

"I'll explain later Father." Charlotte whispered. "Now is not the time for explanations."

Though confused, Lucifer consented to wait til the end of ceremony. He also consented to bittersweetly give his daughter away to Alastor and take a seat by the bridegroom's aunt. A hush fell over the crowd as the couple spoke their sacred martial vows and exchanged rings. The whole time, not once did the angelic beauty and the beast turned prince take their eyes off of each other. And when the minister declared the husband and wife, they tenderly kissed in a way that made their love evident to all who witnessed the two wedded together on that day.

After that a great feast was held; in which Charlotte's husband and father made peace, and the couple and servants entertained the guests with the story of how this marvelous day came to be. Everyone laughed and cried. Everyone that is except for Helsa.

"It isn't fair." She sneered as she watched the newly weds share their first drink. "I lose my husband and my right to a fortune while she marries into royalty! This is injustice!"

"To the contrary my dear shrew." Baxter said. "I believe that this is justice in it's truest form. For you see, the grandest rewards tend to come to those who are loving and humble."

"Yoo-hoo! Baxter!" Niffty called him over from the center of the dance hall. "You promised me the next dance."

"Speaking of grand rewards." Baxter straightened his jacket and hair. "Here's mine."

He approached her giddily and placed a kiss on her hand.

"Sorry to keep you waiting sweetheart. Let me make it up to you."

"Oh? How?" Niffty asked with a giggle.

"Well I assume that tonight your employer will have no need of your services so why don't I pack a picnic basket with my best wine, we'll walk down to the beach, I'll spread a blanket on the sand and underneath the stars. I'll take you into my arms and-"

Niffty swooned right into his arms.

"Honey are you alright?" He asked her concerned.

"I'm in Heaven." She sighed dreamily.

"Oh please." Helsa almost gagged. "She can't really like the idea of him actually touching her."

"Oh Helsa." Charlotte said approaching her warmly. "Don't be so blind to real love and goodness. Dear sister, give up your jealousy and hate. Open your heart and my happiness can be your own."

"I don't need your pity." She snapped. "I can find happiness on my own."

"Well if that's the way you want it. So be it." Rosie interjected. "If you're going to have a heart of stone then I'll give you a body to match it."

"What are you talking about?" Helsa asked.

"I think that you would make a fine statue to put in the garden. Perhaps right where the birds are."

"Oh Roise don't do that." Charlotte pleaded. "Please, I know Helsa's behavior is inexcusable but I don't want her reduced to a inanimate rock."

"Very well." Roise huffed in disappointment. She then turned to Helsa. "Congratulations you miserable wretch, your sister still loves you. Why? I don't know. But because of that love I shall be more lenient with your punishment."

"You punish me?" Helsa almost laughed. "And just how are you going to punish me, you old crone?"

"Old crone huh?" Rosie thought for moment. "Yes I think that would be perfect for you."

With a flick of her wrist, Roise cast a spell that transformed Helsa into an entirely different looking being. Her black hair turned grey, her smooth skin wrinkled, her delicate fingernails turned long and curled, her teeth crooked, her nose long and bulging, her dress shrouded in rags. All that now remained of the once beautiful Helsa was a shriveled up crone and when she saw her reflection she screeched like a bat.

"Now don't get too upset." Roise said. "This form can be temporary, of course that will be entirely up to you. If you can learn to turn that greed and envy of yours into love and compassion then you'll be restored to your pretty self. If not well...At least you look more distinguished this way."

Everyone save for Charlotte and Lucifer laughed at Helsa when she practically ran out of the castle raving mad.

"Poor Helsa." Charlotte sighed.

"Oh don't waste anymore sympathy on her dear." Roise said. "I know it's hard for you to see that she is worthless but you cannot deny that she had this fate a long time coming."

"You know something Roise." Husk said after a long hard laugh. "You maybe twisted but I like the way you work. You tell it how it is."

"Oh you think I was blunt just now? You should've seen how I handled my big sister Katie. Care to continue this conversation on the dance floor?"

"It would be my pleasure."

Eventually everyone was partnering up and dancing in the splendid hall. Sweet music played, birds sang, and merry voices mingled in songs and laughter. It truly was a fairy tale come to life, and when the celebration was close to the end, Alastor and Charlotte made ready to leave for their honeymoon. A carriage arrived to take them away but before departing, Charlotte tossed her bouquet which flew past the reaching hands of the women eager to marry and landed right in the arms of Vagatha who hadn't even made an attempt to catch it.

"Uh..." She blushed. "This doesn't mean anything."

"Oh yes it does." Anthony smirked. "It means that very soon I'm gonna make you my personal property."

"Property?" She sounded angry. "Listen I am no one's property! I belong to no one!"

"Oh geez Vagatha it's a joke." He said irritated. "Can't you drop the independent woman act for one minute?"

Vagatha responded by laughing and then wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I know but I like to joke too." She smiled and firmly pulled him close. "Now shut up and kiss me hard."

Next thing Anthony knew, they were falling to the floor and Vagatha was kissing him all over his face.

Charlotte held back her giggles at the humorous sight and blew a kiss goodbye to all her friends and family. Alastor then escorted her into the carriage and off they rode to the castle where they had met and fallen in love. Only this time there was no darkness or cold or anything in the atmosphere to insight fear. In fact it was just like her first dream.

Her prince carried her through hallways of gold and silver, starlight shinning down from the heavens, loose-petaled roses bloomed and fell in the aisles of overachieving sweetness. Alastor gazing and smiling her as if she was the precious thing in all the world. Though she was in a way. She was the most precious thing in his world and as he carried her over the threshold, he had to internally convince himself that he wasn't dreaming. That this was real. That this beautiful and kind woman truly did love him and had now become his wife.

Upon entering the bridal chamber that had been built into the castle, Charlotte was left alone to ready herself for the most anticipated event of a wedding night. Poor Alastor was awfully nervous about it, every five minutes he had to wipe his face with a handkerchief because of much he sweated. It wasn't that he didn't want consummate his marriage with her, he was just not sure if now was the right time. After all Charlotte had been assaulted and maybe she wsn't ready to give herself to a man.

"Darling." Her voice called to him meekly and he turned around to see her now in a dressing gown which was a sheer dress with a high slit and a white robe with ruffles. A look that was innocent and enticing.

His face turned pasty and he trembled rapidly.

"Are you alright?" She asked him concerned.

"I'm fine. I'm just a little nervous."

"So am I. It's my first time too."

"God you're so beautiful. More beautiful than anything." He embraced her. "But are you sure you're ready for this? We don't have to do this tonight. I know what he did to you may still haunt you, and as much as I want this I can wait. We can wait as long as you like."

She softly moved hands to placed his own over her bosom.

"I don't want to wait a moment longer." She assured him.

"I...I'll do my best." He said bashfully. "I hope I don't disappoint you."

"You could never. I love you and I want you to make love to me. My dear husband."

What followed after those words were said was a night of the most tender and gentle kisses and caresses. Bodies explored with innocent and anxious curiosity, and their love taking physical form. He beheld her natural beauty, he held her safely in his arms, and he kissed away her tears when she felt pain. It was new, it was scary, and it was beautiful. So beautiful that a smile never left Charlotte's face the entire time and she knew in her heart that there was no other man she could felt this with.

"I love you." He cooed with each kiss he gave her. "I love you so much."

When exhaustion gave way and they were now lying in bed sheets breathless, he pulled her close and held her securely.

"I'm afraid to go to sleep." He admitted. "I know it's silly but I'm still scared that this is all a dream and in the morning I'll wake up to find you gone and myself back in that beastly body."

She reached for his limp hand and squeezed tenderly.

"I'm not going anywhere. I promise."

She kissed his lips one last time and together they fell into a peaceful sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 285 19
π™°πš•πšŠπšœπšπš˜πš›, πšπš‘πšŽ π™°πšœπšŽπš‘πšžπšŠπš• πšŠπš—πš πš”πš—πš˜πš  𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ, πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πšπš•πšŽπšœπšœ, πšπšŠπšπš’πš˜ π™³πšŽπš–πš˜πš—. πš‚πšπšŠπš›πšπšœ 𝚝𝚘 πšπšŠπš•πš• πšœπš‘πšŠπš–πšŽπš•πšŽ...
2.1K 29 7
Life in hell have a great variety of experiences. Some of them amazing, some of them sad, and some of them weird. There are neverending adventures fo...
22.2K 353 18
‼️FIRST FANFIC‼️ A soft love story, a spider who's trapped in a web of constant despair and sex, and a strong and what seems like selfish overlord wh...
80.5K 1.4K 23
(COMPLETED) Fluffy Charlastor story || Alastor finally gets Charlie's happy hotel up and running, and she's having the time of her life! However, C...