THE GIRL - BTS X READER.

By serendipitie_613

A 12 years old girl that doesn't act at her age, receiving training by BTS personally. That makes her become... More

Arrival To Korea
Audition by BTS
Signing Trainee Contract
Heading To Dorm
New Information Discovered
Schedule For Training
New Mansion
Moving In Together
Shopping In Mall
Fill My Apartment
Training : Learn, Practice
Instagram December pt.1
Depart From Airport
Instagram December pt.2
Arrival At HK
Surprise For V
The Personal Bodyguard
Meeting On Call
New Year : 2017
The First Assessment
Who Is 'Him'?
My Missed One
Kind-Hearted Girl
#C. On Trending
Out With Jimin
Annoyed
March's
That Feeling Again
Thailand, Bangkok
Instagram Jan - Apr 2017
Butterflies
I'm Not Yours
Idiot
It's Time
Sure Thing
C. Profile Updated
Instagram May - Aug 2017
Grain In Ear
Hobgoblin
Lion Cat
I Never Thought
Clearing
Christmas Day
2k18
Still That Girl
New Swag
Don't Ask
I Dare
Ice Cube
Slowly
London
Maknae
Dirty Thoughts
7 In 1
Cute
No Company
Glass
Update - Book 2

Jin Birthday Celebration

789 13 2
By serendipitie_613

Previous chapter: She reached to Jungkook's room and opened the door. She waved 👋🏻 to us and closed the door.
-
Knock knock ~

Jin opened the door that Chloe's sleeping in. "Soyeon-ah, wake up." He said as walking toward Soyeon's bed.

Soyeon stirred in her sleep unwilling to wake up. Jin had no choice but to coax Soyeon again waking her. "Soyeon-ah, it's 9 now. You should wake up and get ready. The breakfast is ready waiting for you. You have training later at 2. Wake up, baby girl." he said softly. 'She is acting like a child now.' he thought.

"I'm up, I'm up. I will go out later." Soyeon yawned. Finally getting up after Jin's... coaxing? She then did her routine, brushing teeth and face. She changed into a black oversized t-shirt with sleeves that is long enough to cover her arm and keep the sweatpant from yesterday night.

Chloe POV

I walked out of the room with my phone on my hand. I greeted the boys a 'Good morning' and went straight to hug Jin from the back in the kitchen. Jin was shocked by that sudden hug, he froze on his spot.

"What happened?" V questioned looking at the scene.
"Guess she is extra cuddly when she is sleepy." Jin stated.

I stayed silent for a few second before mumbling a reply against Jin's back, "No, I'm not. Happy Birthday!" I patted Jin's back and went to my seat at the dining table

"Aww, so Soyeon give Jin-hyung a birthday hug. I can't wait for my birthday to come." V said.

I didn't reply anything, just eating the breakfast that Jin prepared.

"So my training start at 2?" I asked while eating the bread.

Ring~, my mum called me. "Sorry." I then picked up the called.

‼️Call conversation with mum in cantonese‼️

"Hello, mummy!" "Good morning. Have you eat your breakfast already?" "I just wake up 10 minutes ago, I'm eating now." "Ok, I got it. I will look at it later." "I have training at 2" "I will go to shopping also before heading to training." "How is Leo?" "You should talk to him more." "Sure! Remember the house details. Bye!" I ended the call.

I turned my attention back to the members. "So the training at 2 is? I started the conversation.

"Dancing." J-hope replied.

"Ok, what time will we need to be prepared?"

"1.30" Jimin answered this time.

"Noted. So I will be free before the training right?"

They nodded.

"I will be going out now, I will be back at 1. Jin Oppa, thanks for the breakfast." I leave the table right away, not looking at them as I scared that they don't let me out.

I went to my room to change into another outfit and prepared to go out.

The outfit

I check myself again through the mirror. Check my purse, phone and lipbalm.

I then walked out to the living room again. The boys said that my outfits are pretty. They offered to go with me but I declined. They then said that I can use their driver but I reject them too. I told them I can take care of myself and left the dorm after saying goodbye to them.

Jin POV
"I guess she doesn't need to be looked after too much..." I said out loud after Soyeon left the dorm.

"Jin-hyung, Happy Birthday!!" Jimin wished me and handed me a present he prepared.

"Yah, Jimin-ah, thank you so much." I thanked him and gave him a hug. I'm very thankful to have him as my little brother and teammates.

The other members too one by one wished me. I thanked them.

Chloe POV
I called a cab. And went to a mall. I walked into the mall after paying the driver. I walked around the first floor, I stopped by a shop selling Givenchy brand clothes.

I stepped in and went to the male clothing section. A set of suit displayed caught my eyes.

I headed back to the counter and asked more details of the set from the workers. They prepared me a new set with the size that I'm looking for.

I then went to the bag section. I walked around, passing by bags that I don't like until I stopped at one.

I made up my mind and decided to get both Bag and the set of suit.

After paying, I leave the shop holding onto a big bag that containing both items I bought and continued walking around.

I went into a shop selling chocolates. I bought a few bars and packets for different types of chocolate.

After hanging alone, it's 12.30 p.m. already. I decided to head back to the dorm.

I knocked on the dorm's door as I didn't have key for it and waited patiently for someone to open it. A few seconds only, the door is opened, showing me Jungkook standing there. "Hi!" I greeted him. I walked pass him to the kitchen island and place the plastic of chocolates there.

"What did you buy?" Jungkook asked. "Chocolates." I answered looking at him. "Where is Jin Oppa?" I added.

"I'm here, Soyeon-ah." Jin walking out from his room.

"Hey Oppa, here!" I handed him the bag containing the set of clothes and bag I bought earlier.

"What's this?" he took the bag and questioned.

"Your birthday present!" I smiled at him cutely. "Do you like it? Is it your style?" I asked him, slightly nervous that he dislike the item.

"Ahh!! Thank you, Soyeon-ah. Oppa will surely like it. I will use it well." he told me. He hugged me and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

I was a little taken back by the kiss. "Your welcome. Enjoy your day, Oppa."

I then turned to face Jungkook who was still standing near the kitchen island. "Jungkook Oppa, I bought some chocolates from the mall. Wanna try them out with me?"

"Sure!"

While Jungkook trying out some, I decided to make a ice chocolate drink. "Do you want to drink ice chocolate?"

"Do you know how to make them?" he questioned back.

"Well guess a bar owner, always know what to do."

"Then make 1 for me too."

I melted some chocolate, added milk into it. I filled 2 glasses full with ice. I then pour the chocolate milk mixture into both glasses. I served the drink and enjoyed it with Jungkook.

Jimin came out to grab something for lunch. He sat beside me." Do you want some ice chocolate drink?" I asked him.

"Nah, it's okay Soyeon-ah. You can drink it." he replied looking at me.

"I mean, I made too much and there is still some extra in the pot. So do you really not want any?"

"Ahh, in that case, i would like to taste your drink."

"Ok, but don't expect too much tho. I'm bar owner not chocolate drink shop owner." I joked as I went to prepared another glass for Jimin.

"Jiminie-hyung, don't trust her words. She literally just made the most delicious ice chocolate I have ever taste."

Jimin then taste the drink and agreeing with Jungkook.

I left them alone and went into my room. I showered and changed into practice outfit.

"Soyeon-ah, are you ready?" I heard Hoseok shouted. "Yes, oppa. Give me a second." I shouted back a respond.

I meet them at the living room and leave with them to the practice room.

Namjoon oppa and Suga oppa are both in their studio.
Jin oppa and V oppa in the dorm, as they don't have any scheduled.
Jhope oppa, Jimin oppa and Jungkook oppa apparently heading to the dance practice room for my training classes.

Soon we arrived at the company and walked to the practice room. We started off by doing some dance routine.  They decided to teach me the Blood, Sweat and Tears choreography. After 1 hour, I learned part from the first minute of the song.

Then they decided it's the end for dance training. We sat on the floor and talked about separate training for different type of dance.

They come out a solution that, I will have 1 day getting contemporary dance lessons with Jimin, 2 days of dancing lessons by Jhope and Jungkook, and then 2 days of dancing lessons by all 3 of them together. I had no choice but agreed. "We should let other know about the plan too." J-hope mentioned.

"Let's leave early. Oh and Soyeon, we forget to tell you about tonight. We are having party to celebrate Jin-hyung's birthday at the dorm. We need to buy a cake before heading home." Jimin told me.

"okay!"

We went to a bakery and bought a cake. After that we went back to dorm by the company's car.

Soon, we arrived at dorm. I showered in my room (Jungkook's one actually) and put on some casual clothes for the small party.

"Soyeon-ah, can I come in?" I heard Jungkook's? voice, I'm not sure.

"Yes, you can." I replied still in the toilet fixing my hair. "I'm almost done, you wanna shower?" I asked him as he walked in closing the door.

"Yes, the hyungs are showering too. So I decide to shower here."

After done, I went to living room waiting for the others.
I sat there staring at nothing.
I then found myself stuff to do, which is setting up the table.

I went to kitchen, and cooked carbonara pasta. Suga came into the kitchen too. He fried some chicken using the stove beside me.

After the pasta is done, I set it in the middle of the dining table. I grabbed 8 plates and 8 sets of cutlery. I arranged them on the dining table. I proceeded to take out the tray of steak that prepared by Jin in the afternoon from the oven. I set each plate 1 steak.

Soon all of us sat by the dining table, starting to dig in. I listened to them chatting and ate peacefully. After finishing, I went to the fridge to fetch the jug of detox water I made before dinner start.

I placed the jug on the kitchen island, grabbed 8 glasses. I filled the glasses with detox water and handed them to the boys.

Following events were singing happy birthday song, blowing the candle, make a wish, cutting the cake and then present opening.

"Hyung, who give you that?" Jimin asked as Jin is opening the black bag that I gave him.

"Soyeon." Jin replied.

I looked around, finding eyes on me. I nodded, "I got out this morning to buy them."

"Wow are you some kind of crazy rich girl?" Suga said.

"Well, as an owner of a bar I think is quite reasonable to be rich? I don't do business that make a loss." I joked.

"She's right though." V added.

"Thank you for the present, Soyeon-ah. I really love them."

"You're welcome." I smiled at him.

🎂End of chapter 6🍭
--------------------------------------------
2 March 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 18 28
Yoo Jihyo is shy, loyal girl and that perfect daughter every parent want their child to be. But when come to singing and dancing, she is no stranger...
180K 5.2K 31
You start working at Big Hit as a manager for Korean group BTS, but there is one problem, you can't speak Korean!
63K 2.7K 32
jin: do you guys mind if i add someone to the group jin: he's the new roommate i got for this year yoongi: yeah that's fine seokjin added namjoon to...
739 20 22
There's a new girl band coming to BIGHIT and BTS is training them. There will be ups and downs when it comes to trying to debut. Secret Relationships...