THE GIRL - BTS X READER.

By serendipitie_613

A 12 years old girl that doesn't act at her age, receiving training by BTS personally. That makes her become... More

Arrival To Korea
Audition by BTS
Signing Trainee Contract
Heading To Dorm
Jin Birthday Celebration
Schedule For Training
New Mansion
Moving In Together
Shopping In Mall
Fill My Apartment
Training : Learn, Practice
Instagram December pt.1
Depart From Airport
Instagram December pt.2
Arrival At HK
Surprise For V
The Personal Bodyguard
Meeting On Call
New Year : 2017
The First Assessment
Who Is 'Him'?
My Missed One
Kind-Hearted Girl
#C. On Trending
Out With Jimin
Annoyed
March's
That Feeling Again
Thailand, Bangkok
Instagram Jan - Apr 2017
Butterflies
I'm Not Yours
Idiot
It's Time
Sure Thing
C. Profile Updated
Instagram May - Aug 2017
Grain In Ear
Hobgoblin
Lion Cat
I Never Thought
Clearing
Christmas Day
2k18
Still That Girl
New Swag
Don't Ask
I Dare
Ice Cube
Slowly
London
Maknae
Dirty Thoughts
7 In 1
Cute
No Company
Glass
Update - Book 2

New Information Discovered

822 14 1
By serendipitie_613

Previous chapter : "I hope you don't burn down the kitchen." he seems to not trust me.....
-
"I won't."

Jin then walked away leaving me alone.

'What did I get myself in?" I thought. I know how to cook but not this 'pajeon'. I'm skilled in cooking simple dishes, so this won't be hard too I bet. Challenge accepted. I took out my phone from ym pocket and searched for 'how to cook pajeon'.

I'm grateful that I have Google to solve my problem. The steps are so easy. I leave my phone on the dining table. I went to heat the frying pan, pour in generous amount of oil. When the oil is hot enough, I pour in the pajeon batter. I leave it for 2 minutes in medium fire before flipping it. After flipping, I leave the other side to fry for another 2-3 minutes until it is golden brown.

I repeat the action for a few times in thought of making 8 pieces of 'pajeon' while praying that the pajeon batter is enough. When I'm cooking the last piece, I heard footsteps coming from living room.

"Wow, it smells so good." I heard V said. I turned to face him, "I'm almost done and you can taste it later." His eyes showed happiness.

"Can you... get me 7 plates and 8 glasses?" I asked. "Sure!"

"Thank you."

I used the spatula to move one 'pajeon' to each plate.

"Oppa." I said gaining V's attention, "I think you can call the others to come?" I continued.

"OK." he said with a smile.

I placed all the plates with 'pajeon' on the dining table. I took back my phone that I left just now after searching for tutorial. The members now one by one walking in and sit. I took the empty seat at the end of the table

The position
JN - HS - JM

     NJ                       Chloe
SG - V - JK

I waited until all of them starting to eat then I start to eat too. It was quite awkward for me.

"Wow, it's so delicious." V said.
"Yeah, the 'pajeon' is so crispy at the side." Jungkook turned to Jin. "Hyung, your skills have improved." he added.

"No-" V cut off Jin, "It was Soyeon." Some member gasped, some looked confused at V's remark. "Yup, Soyeon helped me with the 'pajeon'. She did everything handling the 'pajeon' herself and I got some rest." Jin said "Thank you, Soyeon-ah" he added. "No problem, Oppa."

"You can cook so well at such a young age. You did a good job." Suga praised.

"What else can you do?" Jimin questioned.

"More than you can imagine." I said looking at him. "You might found out them one by one in the future." I added.

Soon the Kimchi fried rice was finished.

I looked at the others plate, finding out they almost emptied.
"Do you guys want to have a drink?" I asked them.

They all looked at me, "Not alcoholic one." I confirmed.

"Sure, why not." Jimin was about to stood up but stop by me.

"Let me." I told him.

I placed my phone on the table. Then went to the fridge, grabbing a bottle of Sprite and few bottles of carbonate water. I saw a packet of mint leaves too, and grabbed it along.

"Do you need to use this?" I showed the pack of mint leaves to them. They shook their head a 'No'.

I brought the ingredients to the kitchen island, placing them near to the 8 glasses that V prepared earlier.

"Someone called." Jungkook mentioned. "Who?" "Leo."

"Just ignore it."

I forgot 1 more ingredient. Lime... "Jin oppa, do you have lime? " I asked him.

"Yes. I will get it for you. " he said and went toward the fridge.

As I waited for the lime, I saw my phone is on again, Leo is still calling. I accepted the call and put it on speaker.

"Speak, what do you want?" I asked walking back to the kitchen island. "Thank you." I thanked Jin as he handed me 1 lime.

"Why don't you pick up my call? I heard them say you went to Korea alone?"

"Yes, I'm in Korea." I opened the pack of mint leaves. Putting a equal amount of it into each glasses.

I heard coins and cheering only to let me know that Leo is at the casino. "Are you at the casino?" I questioned him as he didn't reply anything.

"Yes, I can't find you at the bar, so I came to the casino to find you." Leo replied.

I'm somehow shocked. I looked up at the members, there were all looking at me and listening to the conversation. I grabbed the bottle of sprite and opened it.

"Now that you know I'm in Korea. You can go home, Leo." I poured the sprite into each glasses.

"Can I go to find you?"

"You don't need to. Go home and have a rest. Sorry for making you worry. I have to go now. Bye."

"Alright, bye. Take care." Leo said and declined the call.

I opened 2 bottles of carbonated water. I poured them into the all glasses filling them till the top.

"I'm sure you guys want to question me." I said looking at them. They nodded.

"Who is that? Why he will go to bar and casino? to find you? Aren't you too young for those places" Jin asked.

"Wow, really won't let me alive, huh?" I joked.

"My brother. An older one." I sighed. They nodded and waited for me to answer.

"Looked how should I explained... You're right, it's a fact that I'm too young for bar and casino. But if your father is owning one then I think you can go in and out whenever you like?" I explained to them.

"And that bar belongs to me. My dad gifted it to me." I added, earning a shocking expression from them.

"Well, it's awkward...."

"Hey, can anyone help me to move the glasses." I asked for help after I done making the drink.

"Leave these two." I stopped Jimin from taking the remaining 2. "You like sour, don't you?" I questioned. He nodded.

I grabbed a knife and cut the lime into half.

I wipe the lime to the top of both glasses and squish the remaining juice into the drink.

"Here! It's done." I passed him the drink.

"Ahhh~ it's so refreshing!" J-hope said. I smiled.

"I guess this is what happened when I own a bar. " I joked.

"I'm interested in combining and mixing drink. So my father let me learn stuff. And opened a bar under my name as a gift to me. I will go there to complete customers order personally sometimes if I have free time." I explained.

"It's so cool." Jungkook said.

"What about the casino?" Namjoon asked.

"I learned how to play cards too. My father planned shows for casino to attract players, he would asked me to show card tricks. I'm sometime the one who deal with the player too." I told them. "I have nothing to hide. " I thought.

"Your brother know Korean?" Jin asked.

"I guess I haven't told you before. I'm mixed? My mum's father which is my grandfather is korean." I explained.

I took my phone and called my private bodyguard. Yes, I left mine at home, I didn't bring him with me. 'Guess my mum's gonna find me a new one? No, I can't let her do that.' I thought.

"Is Leo home?" "Bring him back for me, he is at Moon casino." "Thank you."

"My bodyguard that I left at home. He will get Leo for me" I explained to them before they questioned.

Namjoon POV
"She is smart. She explained before anyone of us asked her."

"Hey, Soyeon. Are you going to attend school here or?" I asked her.

"School..." she sighed. "I will be going back on 31 Dec to register at the new school. I graduated from primary." she said.

"Why don't you settle to study at Korea?" I asked.

"Ah, I erh am schooling at Malaysia." she replied.

"Aren't you from Hong Kong?" V questioned.

"Yup, but I'm sent to Malaysia for studying. So I will finish my secondary and highschool there too." she explained.

"Then what about here? Your training? If you are at Malaysia, how do you attend our training?" Suga looked confused.

"I will go back to register for my secondary school then I will come back and stay here. I will be homeschooled, attend classes online. And I will go back to Malaysia whenever the school exam is being held. Basically I will go back to Malaysia at least 4 times to sit for my exams. And other times I will be here for training." I explained to them hoping that they understand.

"Ohh, I understand. Let's clean up. Soyeon-ah go to rest now, you helped with the cooking just now so the others will do the dishes." Jin said.

"Ok, thank you. Good night, Oppa." Soyeon said and left.

"GOOD NIGHT!!! all of us shouted to Soyeon.

She reached to Jungkook's room and opened the door. She waved 👋🏻 to us and closed the door.

🥂End of chapter 5🍭
--------------------------------------------
28 Feb 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197 0 51
In Which A Girl Named Hyun Young Who Loves To Sing And Dance Got Casted By One Of The Famous Industries In South Korea While She Was Singing In The S...
4.2K 280 25
"The only way you got in was because we voted you in. And the only way out is if we vote you out. And baby..." He paused. "We're not voting you out."...
183K 3.7K 48
Hana, a 13 year old girl with a big personality and a big lover of music, dancing, drawing and cooking though she has a secret power that she hasn't...
180K 5.2K 31
You start working at Big Hit as a manager for Korean group BTS, but there is one problem, you can't speak Korean!