Blood Hound

By Megan-41

Magdalena Claudia Stilinski, also known as Lena, is a high school student living in California in a town cal... More

Cast
Graphics
Playlist
Wolf Moon
Wolf Moon part 2
Second Chance at First Line
Second Chance at First Line part 2
Pack Mentality
Pack Mentality part 2
Magic Bullet
The Tell
Heart Monitor
Heart Monitor part 2
Night School
Night School Part 2
Lunatic
Lunatic part 2
Wolf's Bane
Wolf's Bane Part 2
Co - Captain
Co - Captain Part 2
Formality
Formality Part 2
Season two cast
Season Two Graphics
Omega
Omega & Shape Shifted
Shape Shifted Part Two
Ice Pick
Abomination
Abomination Part Two
Venomous
Venomous Part Two
Frenemy
Frenemy Part Two
Restraint
Restraint Part Two
Raving
Raving part two
Party Guessed
Season Three Cast
Season Three Graphics
Tattoo
Tattoo Part Two
Chaos Rising
Chaos Rising Part Two
Fireflies
Fireflies Part Two & Unleashed
Unleashed Part Two
Frayed
Frayed Part Two
Motel California
Motel California Part Two
Currents
The Girl Who Knew Too Much
The Overlooked
Alpha Pact
Lunar Ellipse
Lunar Ellipse Part Two
Anchors
Anchors Part Two
More Bad Than Good
More Bad Than Good Part Two
Galvanize
Galvanize Part Two
Illuminated
Silverfinger
Riddled
Riddled Part Two
Letharia Vulpina
Letharia Vulpina Part Two
Echo House
The Fox and The Wolf & De-Void
De-Void Part Two
Insatiable
The Divine Move

The Overlooked Part Two

2.3K 125 16
By Megan-41

Must have 10 comments and 20 votes for another chapter.

                    The night rain pours against the Beacon Hills Hospital that had been evacuated, but it was far from empty. "Deucalion doesn't just want an Alpha pack. He wants perfection. That means adding the rarest of alphas to his ranks," Mrs. Blake explained, looking at Scott then at Lena. "I'm not an alpha, so why would he want me?" Lena asked in confusion. "You may not bear the eyes of an alpha, but you're already the leader of your own pack and have the birthright to rule over all werewolves," Mrs. Blake explained, making Lena feel uneasy at the thought. Lena didn't want to lead. She only made a pack to protect Isaac and give him a family. "A true Alpha and a true heir to Lycaon's throne," Peter said in surprise, causing Derek and Stiles to look at him. "What's that?" Stiles asked. "The kind that doesn't have to steal his power from another. One that can rise by the force of his own will. Our little Scott, I guess it's not really a surprise why Lena connected with instantly after being bitten," Peter explained as he looked at Scott. Derek looked at Scott, "It doesn't matter. We still need to get her out of here," Scott explained, looking back at Derek. "Scott, your mom..," Stiles said, but Scott interrupted him. "My mom said there's one more ambulance coming in twenty minutes. And I don't think we've been here that long, so if we can get down to the garage, get to the last ambulance, we can get out of here," Scott explained. "The twins aren't gonna let us just walk out," Peter said. "I'll distract them," Lena said, causing everyone to look at her. "You mean fight them," Derek said. "I'm the only one here that can actually come back from death, so yeah," Lena explained. "And if you don't come back?" Stiles said in fear as he moved to his sister. "It doesn't matter if I don't do this, then dad will die, Stiles.....I can't let that happen," Lena whispered as she looked into her brother's eyes, fighting back the tears that filled her eyes at the thought of losing her father. "I'll help you," Derek said, causing Stiles and Lena to look at him in surprise. "Um, sorry, but I'm not going anywhere without you, Derek," Mrs. Blake explained, causing Stiles and Lena to glare at her. "I'll do it. But I'd prefer to be out there with an advantage," Peter said, causing everyone to look at him in disbelief. "An advantage like what? You mean like a weapon?" Stiles asked. "Something better than a baseball bat," Peter explained.

                   A few minutes pass as everyone looks through the cabinets and draws in the room. "Hey, wait. What about these?" Stiles asked as he picked up a manual defibrillator. Derek looks at his boyfriend, "Do you know how to use those?" he asked, already knowing the answer. "Well, no," Stiles admitted. "Put 'em down," Derek ordered, causing Stiles to put the defibrillator away. Scott opens a drawer finding two giant syringes, and reads the labels on them, "Epinephrine?" He asked, catching Derek's attention. "That's only gonna make him stronger," Derek explained, causing Peter to look over. "How strong?" Peter asked as Lena cringed at the sight of the long needle. "Why needles?" Lena asked in a fearful tone as Peter grabbed the second syringe. "Really? You have been bitten, beaten, shot at, had your neck snapped, and even died. How can you still be scared of needles?" Stiles asked with a skeptic tone. Lena opened her mouth to give a smart-ass comment, but Peter suddenly plunged the needle into her chest, making her gasp in surprise as the Epinephrine entered her body. "What the hell?!" Lena asked in aggravation. "You were taking too long," Peter explained, then injected himself in the chest. His eyes widen at the overwhelming feeling from the Epinephrine as he walks out of the room with Scott and Lena right behind him. Peter ripped the needle out and dropped the syringe on the floor as he looked down the hall where the twins stood growling. "All right, boys. Let's rumble," Peter said as his eyes glowed a dark icy blue and Lena's a bright aqua color as their canines sharpened. Then the twins snarl as they walk towards Peter and Lena, who both roar and run towards the twins. The twins merged into the giant alpha as Peter reached them first, but they dogged his claws and shoved him behind them. Lena tackled their midsection wrapping her arms around their legs and lifting them off the floor as she ran down the hall. The alpha roars and brings his elbow down onto her back repeatedly, but Lena ignores the pain and rams right through a wall, with him completely disappearing from sight. Peter and Scott run after her as Stiles and Mrs. Blake hold the door open for Derek, who carries Cora over his shoulder and down the hall with them both following him.

                    Growls and grunts of pain could be heard from the hole in the wall when suddenly Peter and Scott are flung out of it by the alpha, who slowly steps out from the hole. Peter and Scott scrabble to their feet and run down a different hall as a large grey wolf jumps out of the hole and collides with the alpha sending it flying through the air before following Scott and Peter. Suddenly the entire hospital goes utterly dark as the power is shut off, leaving only the emergency lights on. Peter and Scott run down another hallway when Peter falls to the ground. "That shot didn't last very long," Peter said as Scott helped him off the floor and puts Peter's arm over his shoulder, taking some of his weight as they ran down the hall and into the laundry room. Scott quickly closes the door and holds it shot as he peeks through the little window. "Those twins are really starting to piss me off," Peter admitted as he leaned against a table weakly. Suddenly the room goes quiet as they hear the sound of claws on the tile. Scott holds his breath, hoping it wasn't the alpha, when Lena's hand appears on the glass window, causing Scott to pull her into the room quickly. Lena's naked body was covered in sweat as she leaned against Scott tiredly. Peter looks through the laundry around them and grabs some scrubs. They both help her into the scrubs noticing the claw wounds on her left rib cage along with other scars on her body that Scott never knew about. "How the hell are we supposed to get past them?" Scott asked as he held Lena, and thunder rumbled from outside. "Personally, I think if we keep letting them beat the living crap out of us, they'll tire and give up," Peter admitted. Scott's eyes land on a laundry chute behind Peter, who turns around and sees it. Seconds later, Lena's body flies out of the laundry chute and into a large hamper. Before she could get up, Scott and Peter fell on top of her, making them all grunt out in pain. "You couldn't have waited, like, ten seconds?" Peter asked in annoyance as Lena shoves them both off her. "Seriously," she said as she pulled herself out of the hamper. Scott's phone vibrates, causing Lena and Peter to look at him as he pulls it from his pocket and looks at it with wide eyes. "They didn't get out, did they?" Peter asked as he flings himself out of the hamper with Scott following him.

                    Scott and Lena make it down to the parking level carrying Peter and slowly moving towards the ambulance. Stiles sat in the back of the ambulance with a still unconscious Cora, who lay on the stretcher. Stiles suddenly hears footsteps growing closer and gets ready to fight for his life when out of nowhere, Lena and Scott appear through the ambulance window with an almost unconscious Peter, ". Stiles! Stiles, open the door!" Scott orders causing his friend to jump up and fling the back doors open. "Sorry," he quickly said as Lena and Scott pulled Peter forward. "Help us get him in," Scott said, causing Stiles to grab Peter's arms and pull as his friends lifted Peter up and into the ambulance. Peter sits next to Stiles, "Where's Derek and Jennifer?" Stiles asked. "We have to go back for them and my mom," Scott explained. "Okay, two problems. Kali's got the keys to this thing, and I just saw the twins, like, thirty seconds ago," Stiles explained. Then suddenly, a banging sound could be heard in the distance. "Stay here," Scott ordered, then left with Lena. Scott and Lena walk out of the parking area and down a narrow hallway. Lena stops as her senses try to warn her of something, "What's wrong Scott asked as he moved towards her, but Lena shoved him away from her as the large alpha appeared out of know where impaling her to the wall behind her with a long metal. Lena couldn't help but yell out in pain as blood spilled from the wound. The alpha swings around and goes for Scott, who constantly dogged the alpha's claws before being picked up and slammed into the wall. Scott falls to the ground in pain, but before he can get up, the alpha lifts him into the air by his throat. "Where is she? We're trying not to hurt you," the alpha explained. "Try harder," Scott struggles to say. "Hey!" a familiar voice called out, causing the alpha to drop Scott and look towards the sound. Melissa stood a few inches away from them, "I'd like to try something," she explained, then electrocuted the alpha with a defibrillator causing the alpha's body to split, leaving the twins on the hard floor in pain. "Sweetheart, get up! Come on," Melissa said as she offered her son her arm, which he gladly took. Both of them rush to Lena's side as she grips the metal bar in her stomach. "Wait, wait, what are you doing?!" Melissa asked in disbelief. "I can't heal with it in me," Lena explained as she slowly pulled the metal bar out with Scott's help. The bloody bar falls to the floor as Melissa and Scott put Lena's arms over their shoulders and rush down the hall.

                    After they were sure the twins weren't following them, they slowed down to a walk, still carrying Lena as she healed. "He just let me go, said it was a gesture of goodwill. No other reason," Melissa explained. "He had to have a reason," Lena said as she leaned against them both. "Lena's right. I don't think he does anything without a reason," Scott explained as they walked further down the hall. "Well, if that means I should continue to be profoundly terrified, then don't worry about it. I got that covered," Melissa explained when Scott suddenly froze at the sound of a gun clicking. Scott moved out from under Lena's arm, leaving his mom to hold She-wolf up as he slowly walked towards the end of the hall. As he turned the corner, he came face to face with Chris's gun with Allison and Isaac behind him. Chris lowers his gun as Melissa comes out from the corner with Lena causing a worried Isaac to rush over and take Lena from her. Allison moved to Lena's side and touched her cheek, "I'm ok," Lena said with a small smile. They all moved down the hall and into a surgical room, "So then they're essentially trapped?" Chris asked as Isaac and Allison moved Lena onto the hospital bed. "But there's no way of getting them out without turning the power back on," Isaac explained as Allison ran her fingers through Lena's bloody hair. "But wait, wait, wait, if the power's back on, they're gonna hear the elevator moving, right?" Melissa asked. "And they'll be on Jennifer and Derek as soon as it stops. We can't get in a fight with them," Scott explained. "You've got us now," Chris said. "It's too much to risk. They want her dead, and if she dies, there's nothing that we can do for Stiles and Lena's dad or Cora," Scott explained. "I don't even think I know which teacher this is," Chris said. "She's... she's the one with the brown hair. She's kind of hot. No, it's jus... just an observation," Isaac said as everyone stared at him in disbelief. "I've got an idea," Allison said as Lena slowly sat up. "No, you stay down. You have done enough. Let us help Scott now," Allison ordered as she pushed Lena to lay back down. Not long after, Isaac moves Lena into the back seat of Chris's car, then gets in the driver's seat and calls Allison. "You ready?" Allison asked from the other end of the phone. "Yeah," Isaac said as he started the car. "You're not nervous, are you?" Isaac asked. "No, not at all," Allison lied, then sat her phone down. "Did he look nervous?" Chris could be heard asking from the other end of the phone. "Terrified," Allison admitted causing Lena to smile. "Yeah, I can still hear you, very, very clearly," Isaac explained in annoyance, causing Allison to pick up the phone. "Just go as soon as you see them, okay?" Allison asked. "Yeah. Yeah, I got it," Isaac said, but Lena could feel how nervous he was, so she reached over the best she could and touched his arm, "You can do this, Isaac," she said in a reassuring tone.

                    As soon as Isaac sees the alphas chasing Allison down the hall from her phone, he takes off in the car. In a matter of minutes, he pulls up to the parking area by the ambulance, and the ambulance doors fling open. Peter and Stiles carry Cora's body out of the ambulance, "All right, come on, come on, come on!" Isaac yelled as he jumped out of the car. "I got her. Okay, get the door," Peter ordered as he carried his niece to the car. Isaac flings the door open for him as Stiles goes to close the door to the ambulance when he notices a clipboard on the door. The bottom of the paper on the clipboard said 'parent guardian.' Peter closes the car door once Cora is safe in the back with Lena. "Stiles, let's go! Stiles!" Isaac yelled as Stiles ran back into the hospital. Lena notices and struggles out of the car then rushes after her brother. "Lena!" Isaac yelled out, but she was long gone. Lena runs down a hall, barely catching sight of her brother's shirt as he turns a corner. "Scott! Scott, wait!" Stiles yelled out as he ran towards Scott, who took off down a different hall. Stiles stops when he sees Derek unconscious in the elevator, and a part of him wants to stop and check on him, but he needs to catch Scott, so he takes off down the hall that Scott went down. Lena follows her brother's scent to the roof, where she finds Stiles, but what surprised her the most was Scott walking towards Deucalion. "Scott. Scott, don't do this. Don't go with him," Stiles begged. "I don't know what else to do," Scott admitted tiredly. "No, there's g... Scott, there's got to be something else, okay? We always... we always have a plan B," Stiles explained with tears in his eyes. Scott looks at Stiles, fighting back the tears, "Not this time," Scott said in a sad tone. Lena walks towards Scott and takes her hand in his, "I won't let you go alone," Lena said with tears in her eyes, surprising Scott. "Scott, Lena," Stiles called out, causing them both to look at him. "We're gonna find dad. I promise," Lena said with a soft smile as a tear run's down her face. Lena and Scott turn away from Stiles and walk towards Deucalion, "Scott! Lena!" Stiles yelled as he watched them disappear into the fog.

Please comment and vote 😁👍🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 593 6
❝test of my patience there's things that we'll never know.❞ commitment is a scary thing when you've spent life on...
335K 11.1K 62
❝I FOUND IT IN YOU.❞ In which Izzy Holt, the new deputy at the LAPD, manages to catch the soul torturer's eye. [LUCIFER SEASON 2] BOOK TWO IN THE ❝ C...
53.3K 810 17
(Y/n) Is the spirit pillar and is one of the strongest female demon slayers. But, she also happens to be Tengen Uzui's 4th wife. The thing is, no one...
1.2M 70.5K 40
Takashi and Toryn met each other when they were five. Became best friends at ten. Were inseparable by time they were fifteen. Built an indestructi...