WURAOLA

By TheOfficialAduke

𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 π—™π—œπ—©π—˜ 𝗢𝗻 π˜π—΅π—² π—€π—¨π—˜π—˜π—‘ π—¦π—²π—Ώπ—Άπ—²π˜€ Nineteen year olds should be living their lives like it... More

Introduction
AESTHETICS
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY [18+]
EIGHTY ONE

SEVENTY FIVE

8.8K 300 31
By TheOfficialAduke

GIANNI
2 Weeks Later

She spun around, a sweet smile on her face as she blinked softly at me, waiting for some sort of approval.

Ah, she was driving me mad. Insane.

She donned a long light blue ribbed dress that clung to her body like it was her second skin. She wasn't wearing any underwear either. The curve of her ass and breast, the imprint of her nipples against the dress...

"What do you think? Tino and I got it" she was so happy. Well...Tino was a better shopping companion than I was, I had to admit.

Whenever she pulled on a dress, I just couldn't take my hands off her.

She moved towards me and clung to my arm, pouting and I scoffed.

I just knew it.

"Vin and I wanna go out tonight..." she trailed off and glanced down at her, raising a brow.

Surely, she must be kidding. There was no problem with her going out. Vince was a competent bodyguard and she seemed to like him a lot but she was going out at night and Tino agreed to let her go?

"Out where?" I asked and she ran her index finger along my arm, leaving my skin burning with desire. Where was Tino when he was needed the most?

"Somewhere. Can I have your card?" She pushed and I laughed, looking at those delicate and slender fingers wrapped nicely around my arm before looking at her.

"Sure...but on one condition" I pulled out of her hold and dropped on the chair, spreading my arm out.
She stood there, still looking like half of heaven, only a grasp away. That delicate body. Innocent eyes. A wicked seductress was what she was.

"What's that?" She asked, strutting towards me and I smirked, tilting my head at her.

"You want me on my knees or..." her voice...everything about her had me in a chokehold.

There was a teasing tone to her voice. I gripped the couch, trying not to reach for her as she stood in between my legs, a small smile on her face.

"You want me on your face?" I gulped as she slowly sat on my left thigh, leaning close. I groaned as she pressed a kiss to her chin.

"Here it is, Fiore. Just be careful" Tino walked in, eyes fixated on the book in his hand -shirtless and looking like the other half of heaven as he held out a black card.

She shot up and ran towards him, hugging him. "Thank you!"Tino laughed and held her up with a single arm, spinning her around. His gaze moved from the book in his hand to her face.

"Hey there, you" he whispered and she giggled.
My heart skipped in anticipation. I liked watching them. I loved it. Them.

"Gianni didn't wanna give me his card" she mumbled and turned to me with a soft glare. Tino smiled, letting her dainty feet touch the floor before he looked at me. My heart jumped.

"Oh no, please. Go on. Act like I don't exist...I was certainly enjoying the show" I shrugged and Tino's gaze darkened. I loved when he did that.

"C'mere, il mio Fiore" Tino called, eyes on me and I leaned back in the chair.

"I was gonna go out...but it seems I'd better not" I smirked and the vixen turned around, walking back to Tino. She glanced back at me, a knowing smile on her face before looking up at Tino innocently.

"Yes, Daddy?" Tino gulped and so did I. God, the things that she did to us. I readjusted myself in the seat that began to feel just a tad bit uncomfortable.
Tino wrapped his arm around her neck, pulling he close just before he pressed his lips to hers in a slippery kiss.

She whimpered, nails digging into his side as she shuffled closer towards him. My member throbbed achingly in my pants.

I wasn't sure if it was torture or pleasure. I knew it was something. Something that was only just starting but would have me shaking in a few.

Tino's hands slipped down her neck and around her waist, grabbing her ass so nicely. I could almost feel it.

"Fuck" I groaned, palming my cock over my sweatpants.

Tino groaned into her mouth as her hands had snuck into his pants and began to stroke him. She kept her eyes on him as she tugged his pants down, slowly going down on her knees as well.

The sight of his dick springing eagerly out of his pants and slapping against the lower part of his stomach just made me shiver.

I didn't need to fantasize. I remembered how he touched me a few days ago. Filling me and fucking me so mercilessly.

It had been too long and the little vixen on the other hand. I wanted her just as much.

She had those lips wrapped nicely around the base of my cock when she snuck into the shower with me this morning. She was soaking wet, even the shower could hide it.

"Fuck. You're gonna kill me, Fiore" Tino groaned as she ran her tongue along his hard shaft. I wondered if she could feel the pulsating veins on her tongue.
I imagined his cock in my hands just as she wrapped her lips around the reddened and slick tip, flicking her pink tongue back and forth over the slit.

"So fucking hot" I slipped my hand down my pants, watching with awe and delight, stroking my cock to the beautiful sight.

It was truly beautiful. She looked into his eyes while her other hand slipped in between her thighs, beneath her dress.

I wanted to make love to her. I wanted to run my tongue over her soaking pussy. I wanted many things but the desire, I just let it build up.

I could already picture it. Slamming hard into her as she bent over on the couch. A part of me -a small part- wanted Tino bent over on the couch too.

It had only happened once. It was the second time I wanted it to happen so badly, my cock ached at the thought.

His groans coupled with Wura's moans. The sight of his thick cock slipping into her as I gripped his hips and fucked him hard. The sound of Tino begging me to go harder just as he grabs Wura's hips, slamming uncontrollably into her.

God, I loved watching his cum roll out of her as her legs shook while my cum rolled down his legs.
"Fuck" I threw my head back, grabbing my balls. The ache was pleasure.

Tino thrust into her mouth and she gripped his thigh, welcoming the action. Her hands slipped to his ass and she dug her nails deeper as his thrusts grew harder. Tino threw his head back, unable to control the surge of desire and need for her.
Neither of us really could.

"Fuck, you're such a good girl arent you?" Tino grunted, a dominance and depth to his voice that forced me to thrust my cock into my fist.
She nodded, eager to please even with his cock in her mouth.

"Come here" he whispered, gripping her chin. He still continued to fuck her mouth. I was almost jealous but God, I wanted to see more.

Wura stood up on her feet, a string of precum rolled down her chin as she kissed his chest, still looking up at him.

I kicked my pants off, stroking my cock harder. I gulped hard, almost finding it hard to breathe.

"You wouldn't leave Gianni out of it would you?" Tino wasn't asking and she turned to me. She was hot as hell. Beautiful.

"I wouldn't" she answered simply and began to walk towards me. She pulled her dress off, dropping it behind her.

God, she was perfect. Just so perfect.

Behind her, Tino let out a guttural sound -a groan or a grunt. I wasn't sure.

Wura stood in between my thighs and smiled. She ran her tongue over my shaft and I fought back the urge to groan at how warm and soft her tongue felt against my cock.

"You're so perfect" I groaned as she took my length into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down. It was perfect. She was.

"Oh shit, baby" I gripped the couch, raising my hips as she thrust into her mouth. Through narrowed eyes, I could even tell that she was looking at me. Those eyes -I usually wondered if she knew the gravity of what she did to us or she was simply oblivious.

I lost myself in the pleasure I was feeling until I heard her moan, the vibration of he sound she made, I felt it on my cock.
It was insane.

I opened my eyes and Tino had positioned himself behind her. He was gliding the tip of his cock over her clit, head thrown back as he muttered curses.

"Do it" I groaned, a second wave of pleasure hitting me and almost making my head swirl.

Tino didn't hear me. I knew he didn't but he slammed into her. She moaned against my cock and I groaned, eyes rolling behind my head but I couldn't close my eyes.

Tino was fucking her hard. The sound of their skins slapping filled the air. Tino's hands cupped her breasts and he rolled her nipples in between his thumb and index fingers, groaning.

Wura pulled back and dug her nails into my thigh, moaning.

"Yes. Oh...harder" she cried as Tino sped up, slamming harder into her like he hated her. He was groaning like he couldn't help himself. The slick sound of his cum and her wetness accompanied the other sounds and I wasn't sure how long I could hold back.

His hands were wrapped nicely and tightly around her waist. She couldn't get away but not that she wanted to. She just took Tino's brutal strokes like the good girl she was.

She moaned my name, gripping my thighs. Her eyes...

"You like it, bambino? You like watching me fuck our little flower like this?" He was talking to me. Something about his words were degrading. But it was pushing me closer to the brink of my own destruction -or pleasure.

His eyes held that dark lust that he usually hid. The darkness in his eyes made me shiver.

"Fuck, her pussy is so tight" he smirked, throwing his head back. I gulped, looking at Wura whose nails dig into my skin, scratching.

"Tell Bambino how you like it, Fiore. Tell him how my cock feels" Tino nipped on her earlobe and her eyes fluttered open. Her lips parted but all she did was moan.

"It's so good. So big" her words were almost inaudible through her moans and whimpers.

Tino pulled out of her and she fell to the ground without his support. I swept her up, placing her carefully on the couch.

Evident beads of perspiration dotted her body and her brown skin glistened. She turned to me, pulling me to her by my collar. Her warm breaths hit the roof of my mouth.

I ran my finger over her collarbones and over her breasts as she breathed heavily.

"Tell me, baby...what exactly is it that you want?" I whispered against her lips, hungering for her.

"Y-you?" She sounded unsure and I ran my fingers down the valley between her breasts, over her stomach and over her left thigh.

"Can't hear you" I whispered, fighting the urge to just take her right there and then but we had an audience to please.

"I want you..." she whimpered and I glanced behind me at Tino who was staring intently at us, a dark hunger in his eyes.

A dangerous hunger. A dangerous darkness. A dangerous Tino.

My gaze fell to his throbbing dick and I inhaled. My mind was hazy now.

He walked towards me gripping my hair, forcing me to look up at him while Wura kissed along my neck.
I wasn't sure if I wanted to cry out in pain or desire.

"You like it, bambino?" He asked and I nodded a little too eagerly. My eyes fluttered close.

"I'll be the one watching this time" Tino brushed his fingers through my hair, a smirk on his face. Wura cupped my face, turning me to her.

"I want you to touch me" her voice was so soft and God, it was killing me. She took my hand that rested on her thigh, moving it to her soaking core.

"Here. Please" she was moaning now.

I gulped, wondering if I would ever stop feeling like this when they touched me. It was ridiculous. I couldn't wrap my head around it. I could think clearly when she kissed my bottom lip softly. I almost didn't feel it.

I wasn't thinking much when I moved to her and knelt in between her legs, my aching cock rubbing against her thick thighs.

I circled my fingers over her soaking pussy. She whimpered.

"God, you're so wet" I groaned, gliding my cock against her thigh to relieve myself of the never ending ache. It was killing me.

"Fuck me" she begged and I didn't contemplate it. I didn't have the self control to. I slipped into her and groaned. Wura moaned and I leaned down, taking a nipple in my mouth. She brushed her fingers through my hair as I slipped in and out of her, making love to her body.

She was absolutely perfect. All ours.

I couldn't help staring down at her, kissing her lips as I thrust in and out of her tight pussy.

Her walls clenched so tightly around me. Tino was right, she was so fucking tight.

"Oh God, Gianni. I think...I" she could barely complete her statement but I knew. I pulled back and glanced down at my cock sliding in and out of her. The sight was beautiful.

It suddenly wasn't enough. I gripped her hips and fucked her harder. I watched her beasts bounce and I almost lost myself in the throes of my desire and pleasure.

She shook, screaming my name as she came. I cupped her face, kissing her. She responded eagerly to the kiss, moving her hips.

I turned both of us around on the couch as her nails dig into my chest as she rode my cock.

I cupped her bouncy breasts, raising my hips. God, her walls clenched so tightly around me.

I felt the couch sag as Tino kissed Wura's shoulders. She smiled, eyes shut tightly as she took the pleasure she wanted. The pleasure we both needed.

Tino's eyes were on me as he kissed her shoulders softly, circling his arms around her waist. He slipped them down to her thigh and moved his left hand to her clit.

I could feel his cock against my thigh and I shivered.
If this was a sin, I'd rather rot in hell because I had no plans to stop.

Her back arched and I fought back the urge to close my eyes. I moved my hands to her waist and to her ass, delivering a smack as she quickened her pace, moaning.

"Bend over for me, Fiore" Tino ordered and she did. God, she did. I was a goner especially when I felt Tino slip his warm cock into her.

💛
This chapter feels like the smuttiest one I've ever written. One more to go!
Have fun, darlings! *wink wink*
-Aduke🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 8.4K 21
[COMPLETED] Everyone wants what Pembroke has, good looks, fortune, and fame. But Pembroke feels like he's missing out on something; he has a hard tim...
1M 31K 51
When good meets really, really, really bad. ****** Daniel Harper is down on his luck as he struggles to pay for his sophomore year at NYU. Desperate...
49.8K 1.1K 44
Three years after getting her heart broken by the only man she'd loved, Gianna Ricci is well on her way to success. With a job as a criminal lawyer i...
26.1K 1.8K 33
ROMANCE/SUSPENSE Max starts a new part time job in a restaurant. A fried chicken shop to be exact. That is where Max meets Tayce. Tayce...the guy wh...