LOVER BOY | I.L

بواسطة adoreyoutpwk

After all, I'd like for you and I to go romancing. Say the word your wish is my command. Book 1/2 [All rights... المزيد

• 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤𝖱 𝖡𝖮𝖸 •
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖮𝖭𝖤 ~ 𝖥𝖱𝖨𝖤𝖭𝖣𝖲 𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖫 𝖡𝖤 𝖥𝖱𝖨𝖤𝖭𝖣𝖲
1.00 𝖯𝖱𝖮𝖫𝖮𝖦𝖴𝖤
1.01 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖥𝖨𝖱𝖲𝖳 𝖤𝖭𝖢𝖮𝖴𝖭𝖳𝖤𝖱
1.02 𝖮𝖫𝖫𝖸
1.03 𝖯𝖱𝖤𝖢𝖴𝖱𝖲𝖮𝖱
1.04 𝖯𝖱𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝖡𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖪
1.05 𝖡𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖤𝖲
1.06 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖯𝖠𝖱𝖪
1.07 𝖢𝖮𝖭𝖥𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖭𝖳
1.08 𝖯𝖮𝖶𝖤𝖱 𝖬𝖮𝖵𝖤
1.09 𝖦𝖠𝖬𝖤 𝖳𝖨𝖬𝖤
1.10 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖪𝖠𝖭𝖨𝖬𝖠
1.11 𝖲𝖢𝖨𝖤𝖭𝖢𝖤 𝖤𝖷𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖨𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳
1.12 𝖨𝖲𝖯𝖸
1.13 𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖪𝖤𝖸 𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖣 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖭𝖦
1.14 𝖬𝖨𝖲𝖲𝖨𝖭𝖦
1.15 𝖣𝖤𝖳𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭
1.16 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖫𝖠𝖲𝖳 𝖲𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖶
1.17 𝖴𝖫𝖳𝖨𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖴𝖬𝖲
1.19 𝖲𝖴𝖱𝖯𝖱𝖨𝖲𝖤
1.20 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖯𝖴𝖯𝖯𝖤𝖳 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖨𝖳𝖲 𝖬𝖠𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖱
1.21 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖪𝖨𝖲𝖲
1.22 𝖩𝖤𝖠𝖫𝖮𝖴𝖲𝖸, 𝖩𝖤𝖠𝖫𝖮𝖴𝖲𝖸
1.23 𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖯𝖫𝖨𝖢𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖣
1.24 𝖯𝖠𝖨𝖭 𝖥𝖠𝖭𝖦𝖲 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖠 𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖪𝖤𝖸 𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖣𝖡𝖠𝖭𝖣
1.25 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖯𝖠𝖳𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖭
1.26 𝖥𝖴𝖫𝖫 𝖬𝖮𝖮𝖭
1.27 𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖴𝖱𝖱𝖤𝖢𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭
1.28 𝖯𝖠𝖱𝖠𝖫𝖸𝖹𝖤𝖣
1.29 𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖸 𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖸 𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖸
1.30 𝖥𝖠𝖬𝖨𝖫𝖸 𝖱𝖤𝖴𝖨𝖭𝖨𝖮𝖭
1.31 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖬𝖯𝖨𝖮𝖭𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖯𝖲
1.32 𝖴𝖭𝖤𝖷𝖯𝖤𝖢𝖳𝖤𝖣
1.33 𝖴𝖭𝖫𝖨𝖪𝖤𝖫𝖸 𝖠𝖫𝖫𝖨𝖤𝖲
1.34 𝖱𝖠𝖡𝖨𝖣
1.35 𝖬𝖮𝖭𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖱
1.36 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖠𝖥𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖧
1.37 𝖶𝖧𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖱 𝖶𝖤 𝖠𝖱𝖤
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖳𝖶𝖮 ~ 𝖲𝖮𝖬𝖤𝖡𝖮𝖣𝖸 𝖳𝖮 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤
2.01 𝖲𝖴𝖬𝖬𝖤𝖱𝖲 𝖤𝖭𝖣
2.02 𝖳𝖠𝖳𝖳𝖮𝖮
2.03 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖮𝖲 𝖱𝖨𝖲𝖨𝖭𝖦
2.04 𝖥𝖨𝖱𝖤𝖥𝖫𝖨𝖤𝖲
2.05 𝖴𝖭𝖫𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖧𝖤𝖣
2.06 𝖥𝖱𝖠𝖸𝖤𝖣
2.07 𝖬𝖮𝖳𝖤𝖫 𝖢𝖠𝖫𝖨𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖠
2.08 𝖢𝖴𝖱𝖱𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖲
2.09 𝖤𝖵𝖮𝖫𝖵𝖤𝖣
2.10 𝖵𝖨𝖲𝖨𝖮𝖭𝖠𝖱𝖸
2.11 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖦𝖨𝖱𝖫 𝖶𝖧𝖮 𝖪𝖭𝖤𝖶 𝖳𝖮𝖮 𝖬𝖴𝖢𝖧
2.12 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖮𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖫𝖮𝖮𝖪𝖤𝖣
2.13 𝖠𝖫𝖯𝖧𝖠 𝖯𝖠𝖢𝖳
2.14 𝖫𝖴𝖭𝖠𝖱 𝖤𝖢𝖫𝖨𝖯𝖲𝖤
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖤𝖤 ~ 𝖴𝖭𝖣𝖤𝖱 𝖯𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖲𝖴𝖱𝖤
3.01 𝖠𝖭𝖢𝖧𝖮𝖱𝖲
3.02 𝖬𝖮𝖱𝖤 𝖡𝖠𝖣 𝖳𝖧𝖠𝖭 𝖦𝖮𝖮𝖣
3.03 𝖦𝖠𝖫𝖵𝖠𝖭𝖨𝖹𝖤
3.04 𝖨𝖫𝖫𝖴𝖬𝖨𝖭𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖣
3.05 𝖲𝖨𝖫𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖥𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖤𝖱
3.06 𝖱𝖨𝖣𝖣𝖫𝖤𝖣
3.07 𝖫𝖤𝖳𝖧𝖠𝖱𝖨𝖠 𝖵𝖴𝖫𝖯𝖨𝖭𝖠
3.08 𝖤𝖢𝖧𝖮 𝖧𝖮𝖴𝖲𝖤
3.09 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖥𝖮𝖷 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖶𝖮𝖫𝖥
3.10 𝖣𝖤-𝖵𝖮𝖨𝖣
3.11 𝖨𝖭𝖲𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖠𝖡𝖫𝖤
3.12 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖣𝖨𝖵𝖨𝖭𝖤 𝖬𝖮𝖵𝖤
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖱 ~ 𝖶𝖤 𝖠𝖱𝖤 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖬𝖯𝖨𝖮𝖭𝖲
4.01 𝖶𝖧𝖤𝖭 𝖨𝖭 𝖬𝖤𝖷𝖨𝖢𝖮
4.02 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖣𝖠𝖱𝖪 𝖬𝖮𝖮𝖭
4.03 𝖡𝖠𝖢𝖪 𝖳𝖮 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖥𝖴𝖳𝖴𝖱𝖤
4.04 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖵𝖠𝖴𝖫𝖳
4.05 𝖠 𝖦𝖮𝖮𝖣 𝖣𝖠𝖸
4.06 𝖵𝖨𝖷𝖤𝖭
4.07 𝖯𝖠𝖱𝖳𝖸 𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖫
4.08 𝖠𝖣𝖵𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖴𝖱𝖤𝖲 𝖨𝖭 𝖡𝖠𝖡𝖸𝖲𝖨𝖳𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦
4.09 𝖳𝖮𝖮 𝖥𝖠𝖱
4.10 𝖰𝖴𝖠𝖱𝖠𝖭𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖤𝖣
4.11 𝖣𝖮𝖠
4.12 𝖬𝖨𝖲𝖲𝖨𝖮𝖭: 𝖥𝖠𝖨𝖫𝖤𝖣
4.13 𝖯𝖨𝖳𝖸 𝖯𝖠𝖱𝖳𝖸
4.14 𝖶𝖠𝖱𝖥𝖠𝖱𝖤
4.15 𝖤𝖭𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳𝖤𝖭𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳
4.16 𝖶𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖫𝖮𝖮
4.17 𝖲𝖶𝖠𝖭 𝖲𝖮𝖭𝖦

1.18 𝖥𝖠𝖬𝖨𝖫𝖸

6.1K 227 82
بواسطة adoreyoutpwk

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The next day, Stiles was awoken by his dad knocking on the door. He looked up to see Olive turn over, but not wake up. He sighed and then quickly moved to the door and went out before his dad could come in.

"Hi! Morning Dad, off to work?" He said, putting his hands on his hips and tilting his head. His dad rolled his eyes.

"Oh god, who's in there?" He sighed and Stiles furrowed his eyebrow.

"Pfft. No one, it's just me. I slept in my bed last night. alone," Stiles swallowed hard and his dad tried to open the door but Stiles moved to block him.

"Stiles. Who is in there and did you sleep with them?" Stiles almost choked.

"No, I-" Stiles sighed and closed his eyes. "Olive."

"Olive? Brown? The one who knows Isaac Lahey?"

"Yes, she's going through a rough time," Stiles said shrugging.

"Did you sleep with her?"

"No, Dad, I didn't sleep with her- why would you- that's not the point, okay? She just needs a place to stay for a while, is that okay? If we house a homeless teen?" Stiles said, giving his dad puppy dog eyes and he rolled his own, sighing and nodding.

"When she wakes up, ask her how she likes her eggs," Stiles grinned and nodded as his dad turned to go to the kitchen.

"Wait, does that mean we aren't going to school?" Stiles shouts after his dad who doesn't give him an answer. Stiles sighs and turns to go back into his room, seeing Olive sitting up in his bed, rubbing her eyes.

"Why did he ask if we slept together so many times?" She said sleepily and Stiles laughed while shrugging.

"I have no idea, but I have a feeling his next question was gonna be did we use protection," The two laughed and Olive yawned.

"By the way, I'm not a homeless teen, I have a home, I'm just not welcome in it," She states and Stiles looks like he doesn't know what to say.

"It's a joke, Stiles, you can laugh if you want. Comedy is a very good coping mechanism," She said, standing and grabbing her backpack. "Where's the bathroom?"

Stiles smiled slightly and pointed to a door down the hall from his room and she nodded.

"Oh, and I like my eggs scrambled," She smiles, walking down the hall and into the bathroom.

"Yeah, that's not gonna be a regular thing!" Stiles shouts down the hall and he can hear her laugh from the bathroom.

Stiles led Olive down the stairs and into the kitchen where his dad was making breakfast. When he noticed the two coming down the stairs he looked up and smiled.

"Hello, Olive, how are you?" He smiled and Olive nodded.

"Good, good. I um- I really appreciate you being cool with me staying last night, for the record Stiles slept on the floor if it wasn't clear and-" She nervously ranted and the Sheriff held his hand up.

"It's okay, honey, I believe you. Sit, the tables set and this is done," He said, bringing a plate of food around and setting it in the middle of the table. Olive turned to Stiles who gestured to the table and led the way, once again.

"Why are you freaking out," Stiles whispered, knowing she could hear him.

"Not a big sleepover person," Olive mumbled as she passed him, taking a seat at the table. Stiles nodded, following her and sitting across from her. They began eating, Stiles and his dad making small conversation.

"So, Olive, Stiles said you're having a rough time?" Stillinski looked at her and Stiles rolled his eyes.

"You're just jumping right in, aren't you?" Stiles said, dropping his fork and Olive smiled slightly.

"It's fine," Olive spoke up and turned to Stillinski. "Yeah, um, I kind of pissed off my parents, like bad. They kicked me out last night."

"Why wouldn't you just go stay with Derek, isn't he your cousin?" Stiles literally did a spit take and Olive shook her head slightly at him.

"Yes, but um, he doesn't have room," She exhaled through her nose and Stiles furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well, you are welcome here anytime, we'll make up the guest room for you later, but for now I have to get to work. Stiles, you have orange juice dripping down your chin," Stilinski says, standing up and Olive giggles slightly as Stiles shoots her a look.

"Thanks, dad!" He calls after him as the Sheriff shuts the door and pulls away. "I gotta get to school, you coming?"

Olive looked up at him, shifting in her seat. Stiles just nodded and gave her a small smile.

"Well, there is plenty of food in the fridge and if you need anything throughout the day just text me and I'll come home," She nodded, returning his smile and he grabbed his bag, leaving.  

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olive gripped the steering wheel as she tried her best to focus on driving. She had to see Derek and tell him what happened. She pulled into the warehouse, mentally preparing to be faced with its residents until she was pulled out of her thoughts by rapping on her window. She turned to see Derek.

"Isaac's not here if that's what you're waiting on," He said as she rolled down her window. She nodded and got out of the car.

"What happened last night? He came back and broke like 4 punching bags, I thought I was gonna have to chain him down," Derek asked and Olive sighed.

"I found out about my parents, not from him," Derek's eyes shot up and Olive nodded. "I said some things that he and I should probably have a follow-up conversation about too, but that's not why I'm here. I need to talk to you."

"Yeah sure," He patted the floor next to him and she sat, rubbing her hands on her jeans before continuing.

"My parents," She paused, closing her eyes, "My parents helped set the fire that killed your family."

Derek turned to her, his eyes wide and she looked up at him with teary eyes.

"Derek I'm so sorry, I don't even- I can't imagine-" She was stopped by Derek pulling her into a hug. She was thrown off guard and furrowed her eyebrows, hugging him back.

"Why did you do that, shouldn't I be like, shunned or something?" She asks as they pull away. Derek laughed slightly and shook his head.

"Olly it wasn't your fault, you didn't even know, I couldn't blame you for that," She let out a relieved sigh. Derek's face contorted and he looked at her. "How did you know?"

"Um. They know about me too. Last night before I was gonna go to bed they injected me with wolfsbane and tied me to a chair and told me I had to leave or die, basically," She tried her best to laugh through it. Derek stiffened, jaw clenched as he shook his head.

"Well you're obviously staying here, what did you do, sleep in your car last night?" He looked down at her and she shook her head.

"No, no I'm fine I stayed with Stiles."

"Stiles?" He looked at her confused and she nodded.

"Yeah, he said I can stay with him, I um, I don't wanna stay here with Isaac here too," Derek nodded, looking away.

"I understand," He turned to face her, "but he's been beating himself up about it all night. Whatever you said, maybe you should have that follow-up conversation sooner rather than later, yeah?"

He nudged her shoulder and she laughed slightly and shrugged.

"I don't know, Derek. I need time," She looked to the floor and Derek wrapped an arm around her, bringing her in for a side hug.

"I know what it feels like when someone you love betrays you," He sighs and Olive rests her head against his shoulder.

"Yeah, it sucks."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

766K 11.8K 94
i wrote this back in 2017. pls ignore any mistakes i was young.
152K 1.9K 68
Well the title basically says it but this is a book for preferences and also for requests for Teen wolf. If you want a specific preference or just an...
19.2K 486 38
【Book One ----- Season One】COMPLETED In which a young girl falls in love with a boy, who loves someone else while trying to figure out the dangerous...
128K 3.4K 26
Flora's supernatural adventure continues after her return from Europe • Book 2 • Season 3A & 3B of MTV's hit show Teen Wolf • I don't own Teen Wolf...